Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 09

Story Info
Things heat up in the kitchen, plus Gordon's party story.
4.4k words
4.74
1.1k
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Monday morning rolled around and the guys were talking as they always do on the way to work. Andy driving, 'had' to ask what happened with Gordon and the tentacle woman (Nancy) he had been with at the party.

Gordon just looked at Andy and laughed loudly: "I was just about to ask you about the same thing".

They chuckled at the fact they have been best friends so long, they think the same way most of the time.

Gordon spoke up to recount his story: "First of all, I want to say as awesome as it was, it is nothing compared to Mary or for that matter Lynn".

Andy nodded in agreement. Gordon continued smiling recounting the story: "Well, as you know Mary can be little aggressive"

Andy just chuckled, rolling his eyes saying: "Ya think?"

Gordon continued: "Well, while in her snake form she was flirting with that well built man 'Bruce' we were talking to while his wife 'Nancy' was at the deep end of the pool talking to the woman with the Dolphin tail. I kept watching Mary coiling lightly around his leg, not tight, just enough to let him know she was interested. He was definitely interested as her tail got higher, I saw him stroking her tail affectionately."

Andy watching Gordon smiling as he was telling his tale.

Gordon continued on: "Well you know how sensitive Mary's tail can be and before you know it, she had wrapped several more feet of her coils around him. Still not tightly, but now enough to know she meant business. About that time his wife came up to us, after basic introductions were made, seeing what Mary and her husband were doing.

I felt Nancy's arm on my shoulder and she kissed me on the cheek, saying: "About time he relaxed some, he gets so nervous in crowds and social gatherings."

Gordon continued on with a silly grin still on his face telling Nancy: "Mary is great at getting people to relax and open up, whether they want to or not.

Then Nancy casually moved her hand to my ass and rubbed it like she owned it. I was little shocked for a second, and only a second, mind you. It felt good the way she rubbed it."

Gordon pausing for a second to take another drink of his coffee and then continued: "I looked at Nancy telling her that felt really good. Which seemed to intensify her movements. I decided, turnabout is fair play and reached for her ass. Going lower down her back I was shocked to feel the transition from human to octopus form."

Gordon stopped talking for a second to adjust his dick, as the story was arousing him. Andy looked at what Gordon was doing and jokingly said: "What's wrong? Getting a little worked up there bud?"

Gordon nodded and then continued on. "As I felt lower I felt an arm, similar to Mary's snake form but slick and squishy, but still muscular. Reaching around where her ass should have been, I felt in between a pair of her tentacles a webbing between them, almost like a webbed foot of a duck. It was thin and a little weird feeling. Hitting another arm, I just squeezed it a little. Nancy, at that seemed to like my touching her and that I was getting more forward.

I moved in front of her for a kiss, and to reach her maybe D size breasts. As we kissed, which was amazing, I reached up to grab a handful of her breasts with each hand grazing both her nipples. Knowing how sensitive 'inter-species' tits are. I was careful not to pinch Nancy's nipples, just lightly brush against them a few times. Our kissing intensified exponentially.

I released a hand from one of her breasts to rub her frontal pussy lowing my hand and found there was not one, just a tight firm stomach. As I went lowered I came in contact with the webbing and more of the arms of her tentacles."

Gordon sighed a little: "Needless to say I was little bummed not to be able to 'fuck' her in octopus form, but figured, we can both still have lot of fun anyway and maybe have her change to human form to pound her."

Gordon glanced over at Andy smiling: "About that time I looked over at you and Lynn, you were laying on a web with Natasha all over you, tentacles everywhere and Lynn was in the middle of spraying webbing all over her husband Brandon. I have to admit I was little jealous watching Lynn wrapping him in her webs."

Gordon sighed again: "Okay back to Nancy, I could feel some of her tentacles starting to creep around me, it was really nice, it was almost like Mary multiplied. But when I felt her suction cup attach themselves to me and stick to my skin where ever they touched was a whole new level of excitement. Not better than Mary, just different. I felt one her tentacles wrapping around my leg going higher. I reached out for the arm in front to rub it some and give it a slight tug to see if I could remove it. Oh no, it was not going anywhere. Like it was super glued to me."

Gordon paused again, hesitant to go on.

Andy looked at Gordon, seeing he was blushing said: "Well, go on."

Gordon looking down some: "Well, about that time the tip of her tentacle around my leg was wiggling to my ass". Andy spoke up again, "Sounds like a nice butt massage."

Gordon said nervously: "No, not around my ass, 'IN' my ass, she forced the tip of the tentacle into my ass, I tightened up my butt, but could not stop her. Then it started to feel good, I had never had anyone play with my ass like that before. I could not stop myself from moaning softly. I could feel it sliding in and out while wiggling around inside. I was totally surprised myself finding myself pushing and pulling as she fucked my ass, I hate to say it, but it really felt good." Gordon was adjusting himself again.

Andy joked: "Need a few minutes alone?" Gordon just shook his head, grinning.

Gordon was really enjoying reminiscing about his time with Nancy: "I was still in front Nancy watching her breasts sway with our motions leaned down and licked one of her nipples. She tensed up, more tentacles wrapped around my back and shoulders in an 'instant' pulling my mouth harder into her breast. I got the hint and sucked it into my mouth, sucked hard and lightly biting her."

Gordon paused again for another sip of coffee, his mouth had gone dry, then went on: "As I bit her nipple her head went back and she moaned and shuddered, tightening all her tentacles all around me. It felt as wonderful as Mary's coils. I did not let up, but switched to her other breast and immediately latched on with a suction to rival one of her suction cups, her orgasm seemed to intensify crashing through her wave after wave for quite a while. Watching her thrash about was nice. Her tentacles were all over, squeezing me in an embrace I had no chance of escaping from."

Gordon, catching his breath continued: "I was still on her breast when a tentacle wrap several times around my neck and roughly pulled me away."

Pausing to catch his breath again Gordon went on: "Nancy looked me in the eyes: "That's enough for now", she pulled me in for another kiss. I could still feel her tentacle fucking my ass, My cock was so hard it hurt. I was not sure, but her tentacles all moved around me, releasing my neck, but not my ass. As she moved around, as if she was crawling around my body. I saw the center of all her tentacles climb over my dick and before I knew what happened, I was buried in her 'pussy'. She asked me to pound her hard.

So, there I was pounding into her, her tentacle still driving into my ass the rest of her tentacles wrapped around me. Somehow in all the moving, my arms were now pinned to my sides. With Nancy fucking my ass and me fucking her pussy, I was 'rapidly' about to cum and cum hard."

Gordon needed another sip of coffee: "Then almost without warning I crashed over the top spasming and driving hard into Nancy shooting what seemed a gallon into her, which drove her over the top again. Her tentacles tightened even further around me. It was amazing, to say the least."

Gordon now looking over to Andy and said: "Well, there you go. Your turn. Tell me your story." Andy responded as he pulled in the driveway. "Guess that will have to wait until the drive home. Now go splash some cold water on your face and join me in the office."

Another week of work passed and they had decided it would nice to all go to 'Club Leisure' Friday evening, having been a few weeks away, maybe see a few of the new friends they made at the party.

Upon walking in, they sat down and immediately had drinks set down in front of them. The waitress said: "From that couple, pointing to Tasha and Brandon." Looking over to Branson and Tasha, they waved the four of them over to join them at their large booth. Off Gordon and Mary went with Lynn and Andy hot on their heels. You easily seat 10 people at their table, they sat down thanking them for the drinks.

Brandon spoke up: "Guys, I have to tell you, everyone is saying that was the best party they have even been to and you guys are amazing hosts."

Lynn spoke up: "Awww, please tell them, it was our pleasure."

Tasha looked over at Andy and asked: "So, when is the next party guys, we are ready."

Andy looking around at everyone saying: "Hopefully soon."

As the evening wore on, there was a lots of dancing, flirting, drinking and great conversation. Many others came up to the table to thank them for the wonderful party and can't wait until the next one. No one paid for drinks at their table all night. They all tried to keep their wits about them and kept the alcohol consumption was to a minimum. Especially Andy who would be driving. After a fun night, all went home, Gordon promising to set up another party sooner than later.

Arriving back at the house all jumped in their showers and went to bed. having nothing planned for the weekend. It should be a fun relaxing weekend. Been a while since that happened. In the spare room of Lynn and Andy, Lynn usually kept a large web with her stickiest silk, just in case Andy or even Gordon had the desire for a little sticky bondage time they both loved.

The web was more than big and strong enough if done in Drider form for both of them to be entangled, struggling, and entrapping themselves tightly. It only happened once, it is just a reminder of just how much the guys were loved. Gordon even discussed having a web built in Mary and Gordon's spare room once in a while. Lynn, of course, agreed.

Being so busy for the last few weeks, packing, moving, the movers, the party. Other than work and meals, the group kind of fell out of their normal routine. Saturday morning, as usual the women made a wonderful breakfast, chatting as they do together while waiting for the guys to get up, go to the restroom and show up for breakfast.

Mary and Lynn talked about different things to do Saturday and Sunday. Mary always trying to think of fun things to do, she told Lynn some of her ideas smiling with an evil grin. Lynn smiled and agreed whole-heartily. Since they all spent most weekends with each other, very rarely can the girls get away with too many tricks or traps. They were going to have to wait until next weekend, but that would allow Lynn and Mary to come up with all the details to put their plan in motion for next Friday evening. The women sat down in the living room while the guys were eating breakfast making plans for the weekend.

Nothing too out of the ordinary, swimming, playtime, a couple of movies. Overall, mostly a very relaxing weekend.

The guys went back to work on Monday.

Andy looked over to Gordon: "Wow, that was a nice quiet weekend, lots of fun with Lynn as usual, but no crazy stuff going on.

It was very relaxing." Gordon could only nod in agreement: "But with our women, is any weekend usual, really?"

Andy thinking of his time with Lynn said: "How right you are. And to think just months after I first met Lynn and Mary finding out about their 'inter-species' forms, calling any weekend 'normal', while playing in Lynn's webs or Mary's coils is funny." They both laughed and agreed.

After the guys left on Monday, things got interesting at home with the girls. After breakfast and the guys leaving for work with their lunches packed for them. They were in the kitchen cleaning up, they always worked together to save time and they loved each other's company. As the kitchen was just finished being cleaned, things turned quickly.

Mary leaned over and kissed Lynn on the cheek, in surprise Lynn turned to face her, Mary then kissed her again this time on her supple lips. Lynn, not as surprised, kissed her back. This kiss lasted much longer. Suddenly, Mary wrapped her arms around Lynn thrusting her tongue in Lynn's mouth, their tongue's started dancing with each other. Mary's tongue began to coil around Lynn's tongue causing them both to moan into each other's mouth.

As they were kissing, both sets of hands quickly searched out each other's bodies, both massaging each other's asses, breasts including their sensitive nipples escalating things rapidly. Still in human form and still in the kitchen, Lynn suggested they move to more comfortable location.

Mary nodding in agreement, trying to speak through her panting: "Let's, let's, ummmm, go to your room."

Dashing to Lynn and Andy's room, the both flopped on the bed. Immediately Their bodies were entangled, groping each other, hands roaming everywhere from their breasts to both of their quickly moistening pussies.

Lynn could feel her rear 'bump' growing her spinnerets getting extremely sensitive at this point. Mary's pussy was absolutely dripping with passion. The rule of nudity in the house helped make things move along rapidly. Lynn climbed on top of Mary, Lynn spreading her legs over Mary's face as she lowered her own face to Mary's pussy in a classic 69 position. Both women were gasping, their control being lost to passion.

Lynn buried her face into Mary's pussy, about the same time Mary leaned up to reach Lynn's pussy her snake like tongue moving all around her lips then sliding into her pussy, moving all around the inside of her. As Mary was bringing Lynn closer, Lynn not to be outdone was aggressively attacking Mary's pussy, finding her clit Lynn sucked hard while flicking her tongue around it.

Mary, also not wanting to let Lynn down she worked feverously on Lynn's clit with a slight advantage with her snake tongue, making full use of it. They were both climbing up higher to the plateau that would send them over the top.

Mary's looking up while working on Lynn's impending climax, saw her rear bump pulsating and twitching. Mary smiled knowing Lynn had to be close and had an idea to push her over the top as her own orgasm was so close. Lynn was amazing with her talented tongue. Mary reached up and grabbed Lynn's rear bump and massaged it. That was it. Lynn shot a large wad of webbing across the room hitting the wall.

Mary seeing this and the effect of Lynn's attention sent her over the top squirting her juices out of her, hitting Lynn squarely in the face. Lynn drinking as much as she could instantly climaxed in an explosion of cum that rocked her. Both orgasms seem to last forever.

Mary did not stop massaging her bump with her hands, and knew she could escalate things more, reaching further to rub Lynn's spinnerets, Lynn could not stop herself sprayed another massive amount of webbbing out as she screamed in as another massive orgasm hit her. Mary was shocked to find both her hands completely glued to each other unable to pull them apart, no matter how hard she tried, they would stretch slightly, and that was it.

"Wow, this stuff is strong." Mary thought to herself.

This turn of events, plus all the times watching in fascination when Lynn would wrap Gordon or Andy caused Mary to reach another huge orgasm, this time squirting across the room. Lynn trying to catch her breath, slowly climbed off of Mary, sliding up next to her, to allow them both to calm down some. Lynn, now next to Mary laying down next to Mary caressing her, teasing her breasts and lightly brushing her nipples. About this time Lynn noticed Mary's hands covered in silk, stuck together, blushing said: "Oh sorry, I could not control myself, let me get that for you"

Mary pulled her hands away saying: "Not yet, in fact maybe, if you are up for it, a little more might be in order."

Lynn shocked said: "Oh really!? Would you like me to wrap you up in my silk?" Mary squirming around seductively said: "I really would!" Sarcastically saying: "Of course, just to see what the guys like so much."

Lynn knowing that 'Dominant' Mary really wanted to give up control this time.

"So Mary, Human or snake form? In here or in the web room? Me in full drider form or human form?" Lynn asked.

Mary without hesitation grinning: "Web room, in your big web, you in full drider form and me in human form 'this time'. Show me what you can do."

Lynn thought: "This time?" Lynn giggled a little bit looking at Mary starting to get up said: "Been thinking about this for a while?

Mary responding quickly: "Quite a while actually."

Mary got up, trotted with a spring in her step to the Web room, seeing the huge web, launched herself, back first, high into it. Mary struggling purposely in the sticky strands trying to entrap herself as much as possible. Because of her 'inter-species' strength was able to snap some strands, but not enough of them to escape. Before long she was completely trapped could barely move her arms or legs, only being able to sway and wiggle in the huge sticky spider web. This all happened so fast.

About now, Lynn after transforming as she walked down the hall, came into the room seeing Mary so entangled in her webbing caused Lynn to get turned on again. Lynn walked on all eight legs, easily climbing on the huge web up to Mary combing a few strands of silk from her spinnerets to hold her in place snuggly. Mary looked to be in heaven.

Without warning and no way to stop her, Lynn leaned down and roughly latched on Mary's breast, sucking on her nipple hard. Mary moaned loudly, amazingly enough not cumming right then and there. Lynn then easily spread Mary's legs wide apart, one at a time.

Lynn then pulled more sticky silk from her abdomen combing her threads around her legs binding them to the web, spread wide. Mary was fully helpless though not cocooned. Mary had her eyes closed, just relaxing and enjoying the helplessness, but at the same time struggling uselessly, just to get the feeling of being helpless as their men did.

Lynn spun around on the web pointing her head downward and spinnerets well above Mary's head, gluing Mary's webbed hands above her head. Mary expecting more webbing to come out and cover her face but was shocked to feel Lynn's mouth latch onto her clit. That was enough to cause an immediate orgasm to rip through Mary. Mary squirting hard, causing a puddle on the floor.

Mary leaned up and gave Lynn's pussy a long strong lick with her snake tongue and sucked on her clit which in turn caused Lynn to also explode, cumming hard. This had the added effect of Lynn gushing webs from her rear some of the webs sprayed all over Mary's face as Lynn was convulsing from her climax.

Lynn feeling the webs come out went back up to Mary to make sure she could breath okay. Mary was fine, but her eyes were covered, mouth now sealed shut. Mary's head was glued solidly to the web.

Lynn asked Mary: "Would you like me to remove the webs over your face?"

Mary just slightly shook her head, which also shook her breasts as she did catching Lynn's attention. Lynn leaning down, knowing Mary could not see, latched onto her nipple. Yet another orgasm, Mary shaking uncontrollably causing the web to vibrate violently. While Mary was still shaking, Lynn thought it is time. She reached down pulling Mary's legs from the web pinned them together and with a gush of cocooning silk combed it over Mary's feet. Now with amazing dexterity, control and strength Lynn pulled Mary from the web pulled her under her, spinning Mary around very slowly as her cocooning silk continued to pour out of her spinnerets, in a seemingly never ending supply of sticky silk.

12