All Comments on 'Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 09'

by BoundtopleaseU

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid! I thought this story couldn't get any dumber. Totally ruined with all the swapping and added characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this series and can't wait for the next installment to be available. I love your creativity and storytelling style.

BoundtopleaseUBoundtopleaseU5 months agoAuthor

Thanks Ryan, nice comments are always appreciated. I have chapter 10 done, just have not proof read it yet to post. I have started chapter 11, and have ideas for 12, just having a slight writer’s block. I want to keep the quality up and not just throw them out. Going to be some nice twists and turns for 12, maybe push them into 11. Have to see how long the chapter goes first. Thanks again.

BoundtopleaseUBoundtopleaseU5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Ryan, I greatly appreciate positive feedback. I have chapter 10 completed but need to proof read it again. I try to fix them as much as possible to avoid errors. Chapter 11 is started but I am having a little writers block. Hope fully will clear up soon. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really liked how the story started but then again ı’m not really a fan of the swapping mates.I think it should be a special thing between lynn and andy. Hope you fix it in the future keep writing my friend.

BoundtopleaseUBoundtopleaseU4 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, i agree with you on the swapping part, but there is only so much you can do between 2 people. I only added the swapping with Gordon and the party for variety. You are the second person to say to stop it. I will do what I can with chapter 11, I think chapter 12 will be the end of the series as I can only do so much with just 2, or even 4 people. Chapter 10 has already been posted, but chapter 11 I will work on a huge cut back and chapter 12 will close out the series I think. Thank you so much for your input, I greatly appreciate the positive and constructive way of commenting on the storyline.

Thanks again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoundtopleaseU@BoundtopleaseU
Love reading the amazing stories on Literotica and was a little disappointed in not enough Spider / Drider erotic stories. I am new to writing stories and hope that my stories are received well. I welcome any respectful feedback to help improve my writing.