Blind Fools

Story Info
'Innocent blind' worker teases and delivers publically
2.5k words
4.5
10.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her using a white cane out of the office, I suspected she was not totally blind. Her being a subtle paradox intrigued both of us.

One day last week, I saw Megan grope her way along a wall out of the Ladies'. With rear and side of her knee-length skirt trapped in her tiny and shear bikini panties, several of us stopped short and stared. I know I sighed at the sight of her tiny, muscular leg and cheek and licked my lips at the thought of what I'd do with that leg. Her butt crack and more than half her cute ass were clearly visible. She seemed unaware that she was showing us so much so she continued quite a long way along the wall before another female, Prudence, dashed over and freed the trapped skirt. Prude whispered something to her as she scowled at us and ignored our tented slacks. Megan nodded and went back to work with the tiniest of smiles.

For the first time, we males saw Megan as a sexy woman with alluring curves and not the childlike, gleeful, giggly, twenty-years old fragile youngster she dissembled. Her long, dark hair and pale blue eyes complimented her beautiful and seductive smile. No one spoke aloud of the lusty five-foot dynamo who suddenly oozed sex appeal as part of her new, flirty demeanor. Gone were her loose, mid calf skirts; snug, mid thigh minis replaced them. One casual Friday, she wore Daisy Dukes and left half her muscular cheeks exposed. Watching each bare cheek clench as she walked was a dick-swelling inspiration and conjuror of wishful thinking. Her C-cups looked huge on her tiny frame and bounced loosely despite the obvious bras she wore—often with frilly edges above her plunging neckline.

After weeks of lecherous thoughts about Megan and what we would do to each other, I asked her to drinks. She wore a bright yellow mini dress with a button down top half. With the top button closed, she managed to hide her deep cleavage even when she provocatively leaned over her drink to tease me. I couldn't help notice how often she crossed her shapely legs and I took advantage of her blindness to stare at her thighs as she exposed most of them to me and several others. Prolonged staring down her top only revealed the edges of her plain bra.

I told her my story and she shared much of hers. She admitted that though she was legally blind, she was not totally blind so she was aware of how men stared at her, thinking she couldn't see the stares. She winked slowly, accusingly at me. Busted! Before I embarrassed myself further, she excused herself and made her way to the nearby Ladies'. I considered leaving, but felt that was too rude—and cowardly.

Megan returned shortly, excuse the pun, looking freshly coiffed and more casual. Though her top button was still closed, the next two were open and her top kept billowing open with her frequent twists. I couldn't help noticing first her hard nipples sliding along her top then her fully exposed, braless, right tit. With my eyes locked on her mostly open top, my mouth puckered each time her bare nipple appeared. She grinned broadly with sparkling teeth and a perfect, seductive smile.

"See something you like?" she asked as she looked at my groin. Knowing, or believing, that she couldn't see me, I adjust my swelling dick. "I'd be happy to help you with that," she shockingly added. How much can she see? She slightly spread her knees and let her skirt rise until I could see her white, cotton panties. "In fact, now that I've shown you mine," she glanced at her exposed thighs, "it's only polite for you to show me yours. Your apartment, I mean." She passed me her rolled up bra and I paid the tab in a flash. We quickly arrived at my place. As soon as I unlocked the door, she breezed in before me and fearlessly made her way around the unfamiliar layout.

"Wait. You can see? You've been faking it all this time and staring at me staring at you?'" The tiny tigress took my hand and lead me to my bedroom. Her breathing was deep and rapid, her bare tit knowingly swung into view with every other step. She pushed me onto my bed and she stood between my legs, allowing me to stare at her temptingly exposed tit.

"Not just you. I love the way men, and women, stare at me. You all make me feel desirable so I allow you to leer. My nipples feel hard and I try to let you see them because that pleases me. When you adjust the swelling in your slacks, I get wet and want you to glimpse at my own swelling. I guess I am an exhibitionist. It took several minutes to wedge my skirt in my panties last week. The mirrors were little help to me to get the view just right. The center of my vision is gone, but I can see clearly around the edges and used that to expose my ass in those shear panties I wore. If Pru hadn't come to my 'rescue,' I would have given you more to look at." She giggled. "At the best time, I would have 'discovered' my stuck skirt and would have extracted it by pushing my panties down and exposing most of my ass to you all. She ruined that for us. But ever since, my shorter skirts and open knees kept me, and you, entertained. I wonder if anyone noticed that every other day I dared to come in commando. Sometimes you guys are just too polite."

"So what you're saying is that you are a shameless cock tease and want us to take advantage of it. In today's PC world, what was an undeniable 'green light' is now just yellow. You must be absolutely clear that you are seducing us beyond a tempting tease. Even now, I hesitate to touch you."

"You mean even if I repeat my performance, like this, it isn't enough?" She turned slightly and slowly pulled up her short skirt until one side was above her waist. This time, seated just inches away, I saw much more than last time. She deliberately exposed her shapely leg, half her bared ass in her mini bikini panties and let me see her mound, wet camel toe and the tiny bump between her labia. With the front of her panties revealed, I also caught her aroused scent. Bent slightly, her luscious bared tit swung freely; its hard nipple screamed for my lips to suck it. "An actual cock tease would not go this far. She teases without exposing herself to you. If this isn't a clear enough permission to take me, I'll say it aloud for you. GREEN FUCKING LIGHT. Is that clear enough?"

Both hands immediately wrapped around her ankle and slowly swirled up her muscular calf, over her knee and gently squeezed her strong thigh. I wondered if her flawless legs could choke me to death. My left hand cupped her bare cheek and lightly explored it as my right hand found her pendulous tit and warmed her tensed nipple before pinching, twisting and pulling it ever harder until she moaned and shuddered lightly. Her head drooped and she whispered, "Mmm, that was a good start. In case you wondered, I haven't had sex in a year and have no diseases to worry you. The day you saw my skirts become minis was that anniversary date. Do with me anything you like, but do open your drapes so others can enjoy this too."

After opening the drapes and exposing my well-lit bedroom to the public, I noted how much shorter she was. Her three-inch heels had brought her up to five feet, now her mouth was at my nipples. Half her skirt was still at her waist as she faced the street and I sat back in my best voyeur position. Finally, my lips met hers and slow gentle kisses and nibbles became tongue ninjas passionately exploring each other as I unbuttoned her dress. By the fourth button, it fell off her shoulders and left both sizable mounds with stiff cherry toppings exposed to me and any passers by. Every time she looked out the window, she took a deep breath and thrust her tits out. Since she couldn't see anyone, she created her own happy throng enjoying her show.

Two more buttons and the dress fell off. Impressive abs supported big tits and, standing only in soaked panties, she shamelessly, proudly faced the window. My hand went under the back of her panties, the other stroked her thick, wet mound as her labia parted slightly and let her little man stand up and out. A wiry strip of short hair created a 3-D pattern above her thickened clit and I fell to my knees before her and began sniffing, kissing and licking her panties between her lips and around her clit.

After sucking her juices from her panties, I rolled them over her butt and thin bush. The waistband flipped over her clit and I used it to tease it side to side. Her moans told me she was ready for more. To help her need to expose herself, I pulled the panties down until only the gusset was stuck against her wet pussy and licked and sucked that juncture as she harshly twisted her nipples. When my tongue wrapped around her stiff clit and sucked, she shuddered and her knees buckled. I heard noises out the open window and pretended to ignore them.

I laid her on my bed, feet on or near the floor, legs and pussy spread wide for our audience. Allowing a clear line of sight to the window was difficult, yet doable if I kept my head out of the way. As I began fingering her tight, wet, gaping pussy, she put her feet on the bed and spread wider. Her moans became loud enough to draw more people closer to my window to watch. She unzipped me and fumbled for my rigid rod, then ordered me to strip as she jilled for the audience. Once naked and proudly exposed to her admirers, I climbed over her face and let her take my stiffness in hand then in mouth. As I licked her sweet-smelling and tasting pussy, my cock found her throat. Without any gagging, her lips touched my short pubes and her throat clamped onto my happy cock. The warmth and tightness made me moan. A camera flash went off outside. It was the first of many.

My mouth found her delicious pussy again and sucked in the fresh juices. Knowing her stuff, Megan began humming with my cock balls deep in her throat and I quickly filled her belly with my cream. She pushed me partially out until my bishop was on her tongue and she licked around it and pumped me for more cream. "Mmm, I've missed this. You taste so good," she moaned. My mouth full of pussy, I returned the compliment. "I imagine you need a few minutes to recover before you can push this big boy in my pussy and ass. Let's get some water and bow to our audience." I didn't bow, but did walk naked and half stiff out of the room. When I came back with water, I paused first outside then in my room and watched Megan jilling off for the onlookers. Hearing their comments got her more heated and got my cock stiff again. She flushed crimson from pubes to face and lurched several times.

I dropped to my knees between her legs and put the water down as I licked up all the fresh squeezed juice she just made. Dizzyingly delicious. She pulled me up by my ears until my cock touched her pussy. "It's time, big boy. Drill deep and fill me with your cum. I'm on the pill, so flood me." Ass and balls to the window, I began to enjoy exposing myself to strangers too. As I slowly aligned my cock with her hungry pussy, I imagined they could see my pole at full mast and posed to drill deep. My cock only let me delay the deep dive briefly before it spread her thick lips and dove into the hot, wet well. We both moaned loudly. In-out, in-out repeat a few dozen times until she shook in yet another orgasm. Her shudders clamped on my cock and I came again with several grunts. I flipped over on my back next to her and we both lay with legs wide open for our viewers.

A deep voice came from outside, "Looks like you both need some cleanup. I'm happy to come in and lick you both clean." I waved him off. Megan hopped off the bed and took my softened, gooey cock in mouth with her ass high in the air so the voyeurs had a good clear look at her asshole and rear view pussy. After a minute, my cock rose again and she flipped around into sixty-nine. Never a fan of eating my own cream, I still loved the view of her wet pussy above my face. As she held my stiff cock and balls up for the onlookers, she lowered her pussy to my mouth and licked my bishop. When she relaxed her pussy, my cream began leaking out. Feeling my reluctance to eat it, she pushed a finger into my ass which pushed my mouth open and shut down my brain. As I drank my cum, I fingered her pussy and her asshole. She groaned and shuddered and released a new flood of our shared juices. Her added flavor made the cocktail easier to swallow.

Without waiting for recovery, she spun into a reverse cowgirl ride and sat on my aching cock. She waved her hand like a bronco rider and made the most of showing off her big, colliding tits. "Finger my ass now. Work three fingers in it then I want your cock in my ass." She projected that loudly enough for everyone to hear. Her anus loosened quickly and soon allowed my three fingers inside. Hardly a virgin hole, it was intensely hot. She shifted my cock to her rear hole and it easily slid in. That was a surprise. She began moaning immediately and fingered her clit and pussy as I pounded her rear hole. "Ohh, soooo good," she whispered. Within seconds she convulsed and gripped my cock like a vice. It was too painful to cum again so soon; I just wilted out of her ass furnace.

She jilled off again and came for her admirers before she went to the window. I watched her allow strangers to grope her tits and wipe her pussy before she closed the window, but not the drapes. I fought it off, but quickly fell asleep. When I woke, I found her damp panties around my cock and a note in them. It read, "If you don't share my secret with the others, we can do this again. Often and even in the office with a small audience. Our boss likes to watch me finger myself naked and then is extremely generous. Xxxxxx Megan."

==== 7 hr 1500 10/13/19 ==== 2570 Words ====

10/13/19 seminal image: 'innocent blind' woman in office teases +