Vacation Heat

Story Info
Torn bathing suit? Take GF & her mother to a nude beach.
5.2k words
4.57
53.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The first 30% or so of this was written in 1994. Then, I moved about 50 miles. In the process of moving, my computer and most of the floppy disks that held its work were lost or destroyed. I have always, from the beginning, been a firm believer in hard copies for emergency backup. But, if you can't find them, they aren't much help. Late last year, 2018, by chance, I found a hard copy of the original, unfinished Vacation Heat. Finally, a few weeks ago, I took a stab at first, rewriting to update it, and second, finishing the damned story. Here it is. I hope you enjoy it. I had fun writing it. Both times.

RandyD1369

*********************

"Why don't we check into a motel?" asked Dot.

It was the hottest Friday night I could remember, at least 100 degrees inside the dimly lit studio apartment. She nodded her head, shaking her blue-black hair as if to cool it off.

"Because we can't afford it, honey," I said.

"Christ, you're as bad as my father. Will you be a middle-aged bankrupt, too?"

"Dot, we're college students. We're supposed to be broke. It's traditional. And, you're not being fair to your father. He didn't create the recession."

When Dot invited me to join her family outside Orlando, Florida for part of our summer vacation, we didn't know what to expect. Eddy, her father, had just declared bankruptcy when his cleaning business failed. She told me they had sold their house and moved to a small apartment to save enough money to start over. Dot hadn't seen it, yet.

Small wasn't quite the right word. Tiny was more accurate; minuscule was more descriptive, and "in your face" was where everything and everybody sat.

The studio apartment would've been crowded without the four of us trying to beat the heat. Two queen-sized beds were side by side along with two sets of dressers, bureaus, and mirrors. Three televisions, each with its own DVD player were stacked in a corner; only the top one was plugged in. A couch filled one wall and three stuffed chairs competed with a dining room table for the middle of the floor.

There was barely enough room to open the oven door. The oven itself couldn't be used for cooking because it was the storage area for linens and towels, but at least you could open its door.

Eddy, a large jovial man, had taken a job selling inexpensive used cars to immigrants and kids. He said it was temporary. If he didn't watch his drinking it might be more temporary than he wanted.

I've heard that if you want a preview of what a woman will look like in 20 years, look at her mother. If that was true, Dot will still be gorgeous. Sue, her mother, was still trim with a figure that turned heads. In fact, Sue was only 18 years older than Dot, and 37 can be very beautiful.

When Dot and I arrived in the late afternoon, Eddy and Sue greeted me like the son they had never had. Sue gave me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Eddy shook my hand and thrust a beer at me as we stood by the car.

"I wish," Eddy started to say, but a sudden hissing followed by a cloud of sweet-smelling fog announced we had a sudden coolant leak.

"Oh, crap!" I popped the hood. The bottom radiator hose had sprung a leak. We were lucky to have arrived when we did, just before it broke, rather than just after. Our car wouldn't be going anywhere until we replaced that hose and refilled the coolant. Eddy looked at it.

"Looks like we can replace that with a pair of pliers, a screwdriver, a couple of clamps, and a used hose from a junkyard. I know one that's open tomorrow. We can get it then. Come on inside."

I think I successfully hid my shock at the cramped quarters long enough to hide my further shock that everyone (except me!) assumed I'd be sharing one of the beds with Dot, while Eddy and Sue slept in the other.

We had fucked, of course; we'd been dating for three months and having sex since the third date. I must have looked at Dot oddly.

"We have confidence in Dot's judgement, Bill" said Sue, smiling. "And, we're going to be within inches of you. I'm sure there won't be a problem." Her smile grew bigger. "Besides, you're much too tired to do anything after driving all the way from Vermont. We'll start worrying about you two tomorrow...maybe." She wasn't quite laughing.

Bedtime was like a badly choreographed musical comedy with stooges and a half-wit. Dot and I used the bathroom first. Our bed was farthest from the bathroom and we wouldn't be able to dodge the clutter in the dark. Because of the heat, we'd taken the blankets off the beds, so there was only the sheet to cover with. I stumbled out of the bathroom wearing only my p-j bottoms, afraid with every step my horse would escape the corral. Nobody stared, but I knew I'd been studied, classified, memorized, and filed away for future contemplation.

Moments later, when Dot emerged after her turn, wearing only her baby doll nightie, Eddy carefully looked away. Sue had to have noticed the dark patch that clearly said Dot wasn't wearing the matching panties. We hid under the thin sheet.

While Sue went into the bathroom, Eddy poured himself two fingers of vodka in a wide bottomed glass, then downed it in a gulp. He came over by our bed.

"Should I leave a light on?" he asked. "I'd hate to have somebody trip and kill themselves in the dark."

"Please, do," I answered for both of us.

Eddy nodded, then built himself anther short snort, downing it before Sue emerged from the little room. Dressed exactly the same way Dot was, she sashayed her way to our bed, bent down nearly double to kiss Dot goodnight, then came to my side of the bed. Her nightie barely reached the bottom of her crotch.

I couldn't help looking at her. Small, firm breasts capped with erect brown nipples, a slim waist, and strong hips that tapering down to fabulous legs drew my eyes to the wisp of dark fur between her thighs.

She leaned down, kissed me firmly, and just as she broke the kiss, ran her tongue lightly over my lips. My half erection clearly jumped to attention under the thin sheet.

"Good night, Bill," she said with a half-smile. "Sweet dreams." She got into bed on the side closest to me.

Eddy weaved his way through the piles of stuff, turned off the big light, and closed the bathroom door so only an inch or so of light escaped. The bathroom light was a brilliant wedge in the darkness. In what seemed only seconds, both Eddy and Sue were breathing the soft, steady cadence indicating sleep.

Laying with her head on my left shoulder, Dot began lightly kissing my neck. I turned her face up and began kissing her lips. Soon, our tongues were dancing and our fingers searching. The rustling of the sheet was the only sound we could hear. In the silence, it sounded as loud as thunder to our super-aware ears. I eased the sheet down around our ankles. I moved up against Dot's back, reaching my left arm under her to cup her tits. I kissed her throat, licked her ear, and went back to kissing her neck. I slid my right hand down to tickle and caress her pussy.

With a tiny moan, Dot pushed my p-j bottoms down and began stroking my prick. She thrust her hips back against my hardness. I slipped it between her thighs and began rubbing the head of it against her labia, while teasing her pearl of joy with my fingers. I raised her leg with my knee to slide my prick between her lips, waiting for her to lubricate enough to fuck. I kissed her closed eyelids.

Dot's hand moved between us to guide my tool into her depths. I pumped her slowly, pulling almost all the way out, then rushing back in with silent force. Her hand twiddled her clit as her breathing became ragged, deep, and fast.

I knew the signs; I clamped my hand over her mouth just in time to muffle her sounds as she came. I pumped her until she calmed. I rolled her on her back, moved between her legs and entered her from the front. I was looking at her closed eyes and beautiful face when I felt like I was being watched. I was afraid to look.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the quick, jerky movement of the sheet over Sue's crotch. She was frigging herself, watching me fuck her daughter. My dick got even harder.

I found I was watching her watch me. Her face was rapt as she bit her lower lip. Finally, I turned my head to look directly at her. Her eyes closed in pretended sleep, her hand froze, and her lip slowly emerged from the biting teeth.

I looked back at Dot. Her eyes still closed, she was pumping her ass to meet my strokes as hard as she could, her legs entwined with mine for leverage. I noticed the sheet moving again at Sue's center.

"I'm gonna come," I stage whispered to Dot. "Suck it for me."

I pulled out and stood on my knees. Dot bounced up instantly and began to suck my cock like a piece of candy. That was it for me. I began to shoot my load. Sue was watching with wide eyes, pounding her pussy as I came. It just made my spasms stronger.

Finally, she stiffened in a silent orgasm just as I was finishing. I continued to pump Dot's face so she wouldn't see her mother watching or coming.

I knew that before this visit was over, I WOULD find a way to fuck Sue.

By dawn, the temperature had dropped to the low nineties, but was rising again with the return of the sun. We sat around the table drinking coffee and trying to wake up and recover from yesterday's long drive. Certainly I had no ambition to do much of anything.

Eddy suggested we go to the junkyard and get a hose we could use. Sue suggested we go to the beach. The vote was three for the beach, one for the junkyard.

"Why don't you guys go to the beach? I'll get a hose and some coolant, fix Bill's car, and stick around here. I ought to be done by noon. I'm hoping for a call-back on a job I applied for, anyway," said Eddy.

Sue got her blue station wagon onto the Beeline Highway heading east toward the Space Center. The trip would take a bit over an hour. I was half asleep in the back seat with Dot up front.

"I hope the cramped quarters and the heat at our place won't make you uncomfortable," Sue said. "At least the price is right."

"It's fine, Mama," said Dot. She leaned forward, obviously intending to continue speaking, but instead, we heard cloth ripping. Dot looked around for the sound's source, saw nothing and leaned forward again. R-R-I-I-P-P-P! Dot looked down at her crotch. She unzipped her shorts, looking inside. Her face fell.

"Oh, shit! This damned suit is so old, the crotch just split. I can't go on the beach, I'll get arrested." She looked ready to begin crying.

I had no idea what to say or do. Money really was tight in all directions, but I'd really been looking forward to going to a beach with cooler air, an on-shore breeze, and water that was at least twenty degrees cooler than the air.

"Too bad there aren't any nude beaches around here," I said.

"Actually, there is one," said Sue after a pause. "It's not far out of the way, I don't think. I've never been there, myself, but if you kids want to try it, I think I can get us there." After a long pause, she added, "You two will have to promise never to let Eddy find out. This will have to be our secret. Agreed?"

I was afraid to say what I wanted to. If I shouted "Hurray for the nude beach," it wouldn't happen, and I'd risk offending Dot. I put on as non-committal a face as I could fake. "Why not? Okay by me, I guess," I said. "I won't tell."

"Let's try it," Dot said. "I've got to get some relief from the heat. I won't tell Daddy, either."

"Okay," said Sue. "We'll do it."

When we reached I-95, instead of going straight over it to the Space Center or turning south toward Cocoa, we turned north and exited at the first ramp. Sue drove us over a bunch of small, twisty, winding roads until we could smell the water, but not see it. Eventually, she pulled onto an unpaved road that looked like some rancher's access way. Going at a slow speed, we covered what seemed to be half a mile or so and entered what looked like an unpaved parking lot.

For someone who had never been there, Sue had navigated very fortunately.

The parking lot was large enough for at least fifty or sixty cars, but there were only a dozen or so there, mostly in clumps of twos and threes. Sue pulled into a spot away from the other cars.

Though we could hear the quiet rush of the surf, we couldn't see anything over the dunes covered with sea-oats and small bushes. In order to get over the dunes, some kind soul had built a wooden walkway with stairs leading down to the parking area and extending hundreds of yards in both directions paralleling the ocean.

We loaded our gear, blankets, umbrella, a low beach chair, and bags of stuff. I was the pack mule with most of it. Sue led the way to the boardwalk, looked at the sparse crowd and headed south. We followed as Sue looked for a good spot to set up.

As I looked at the beach, I realized most of the people sunning themselves by the ocean were there alone. A pair of skinny guys were talking to a pair of very mammalian women. As we watched, they split into two couples that went to their blankets. The guys went one way, the girls went the other. We kept walking until we were about 150 yards south of the next nearest nude sunbather.

A slight jog in the dunes allowed us a small privacy cove near the hillocks close to the boardwalk. The ocean was perhaps 20 yards away and it looked like the tide was going out.

We might as well have been the only people in the world. We could see no one, no one could see us. Blue-green waves swirled to our front; no footprints marred the ocher sand between us and the water. It was like a new day had begun.

Sue began laying out the blankets. I planted the umbrella where I thought it would shade us best. Dot opened and began fishing inside the bags, soon coming up with some lotion bottles that she put aside along with towels for each of us. It was time to do the deed.

Under other circumstances, I might have felt nothing but expectant lust, undressing with two lovely women. With one of them being my girlfriend's mother, a woman not all that much older than my own 22, one that had watched me fuck her daughter the night before while she masturbated---none of which her daughter knew---and that I very much wanted to fuck, my emotions were mixed. I was hopeful, apprehensive, and horny as hell, in no particular order.

Each of us seemed to be moving slowly in the direction of nakedness. I removed my tee shirt and beach floppies. I watched the two women. Dot shrugged off the shoulder straps of her one-piece suit with its torn crotch clearly visible. Her lovely tits were exposed along with the glimpses of her pussy through the torn suit. She gave the whole thing a shove and it pooled around her ankles. "Oh," she said, "that's much better."

Sue gave me a casual glance as she pulled her tee shirt like blouse over her head. Her mouth formed a Mona Lisa smile as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bikini top. Her eyes dropped to my crotch as she dropped the cups on the sand, revealing her breasts. They looked like Dot's but were slightly bigger; her erect nipples were a slightly darker shade of pinkish brown. She reached for the ties at the side of her bikini bottom. She was still smiling.

I shoved my swim trunks off in one sweep. My penis was half-erect, pointing at her feet. I stepped out of them and stowed them in my bag.

"I'm going in the water," said Dot. She kicked her suit onto her blanket and strolled into the light surf naked.

Sue slowly teased my eyes, smiling that stealthy smile as she wriggled her bottom, pushing the suit down an eighth of an inch at a time, side after side. She toyed with the ends of the side ties as if she might change her mind and leave it on. Like a stripper, she turned one side toward me, and let the one now untied side of the back fall, exposing her buttocks. She looked over her shoulder directly into my eyes. My pecker rose a few degrees.

She turned her other side toward me, still looking me in the eyes. I could now see all of her hips and a hint of her hidden places. My pecker came up a bit more.

Sue suddenly bent forward as if to pick up something from her blanket, the view I'd get if I was fucking her doggy-style. My dick was now hard, pointing at about 11:00. She twitched her bottom left, then right, then stood up straight. She turned to face me straight on.

"Are you sure you won't be embarrassed if I take this off, Bill?" she asked with the innocent look of a child.

"I'll be heartbroken if you don't, " I stammered.

"And dick-hardened if I do," she laughed. "What will Dottie think about you getting such a nice hard-on for her mother?"

"I don't know, but wasn't coming here partly her idea?" I asked. "She must not mind if I look at you. Or, if you look at me."

"Good answer," she said. "Maybe I will take it off. Ask me nicely to show you my pussy."

"Show me your pussy," I responded. My prick was now pointing at noon.

"You didn't ask nicely. Try again."

"Please show me your pussy," I amended.

'Will you kiss it if I do?"

"Yes."

"Will you lick it, too?"

"Yes, but that might be awkward with Dot here," I said.

"She's in the water facing away from us."

"If you'll watch her for me, yes, I'll lick your pussy."

"Kneel on the blanket," she commanded.

I knelt facing away from the water. Sue stood in front of me, her pussy no more than a few inches from my nose. She spread her knees a little and pulled the bikini bottom out from between her thighs. She had sparse pubic hair. I licked her from bottom to top. Then I licked from top to bottom. She shuddered. I could feel and taste her arousal. I felt her heat against my face. I could see the juices starting to flow. I wanted to put my arms around her ass and bury my face in her cunt.

"Dot's looking. Dig in the bag. Find something," she said. I dug for sun screen and picked up one of the bottles Dot had left out. I waved it around.

"We should put some of this on," I said. A sunburned ass wouldn't be much fun, I thought.

"Good idea. Dot's coming back in. Let's lay down and get some sun, Bill." We both lay face up as Dot walked up to us.

"Golly," said Dot, smiling. "Swimming naked seems so, so, well, wicked."

"That feeling is freedom, sweetheart," I said.

"No," Dot replied, "I mean I feel like I ought to be at an orgy or something. It really turns me on to be out here in the open, naked where anybody can see us." She looked down at my now semi-hard pecker, studied its drop of pre-cum, and then looked at her mother's erect nipples. "I don't believe for even a second that you two aren't feeling the exact same thing."

"You've caught me, daughter," admitted Sue. "It makes me feel like I want to fuck an army." We all laughed, relieving some of the tension. Dot turned to me.

"What does it make you want to do?"

"Well, I don't want to fuck an army. Or, even a platoon. But, I feel like I could handle the two of you and any of your friends that might show up," I said.

"Braggart," sneered Sue. "Even if Dot would let you, you couldn't handle both of us, could he, Dot?"

Dot looked speculative. "I don't know, Mom. He holds his end up pretty well, if you know what I mean."

I decided to keep my mouth shut for a change. The conversation was getting hot enough to burn fingers---and other bodily parts---and after this vacation was over, I still needed to be on good terms with Dot. If she and her mother wanted to work out a deal, that was fine with me. If Sue could arrange some "alone time" with me, that was also fine. I could still taste her wetness on my upper lip and I still wanted her. But, caution was the best policy, I thought.

I took one of the bottles of lotion and squeezed some on my hand.

Before I could rub it on, Sue spoke, "Hey, don't do that. We have a system."

She turned to Dot. "You remember it. We used to draw cards to see who puts the lotion on the other guy first. Since there are three of us, I suggest the two low cards lotion the holder of the high card. Then the low card and high card lotion the middle card. Finally, the two high cards lotion the low card. Everybody gets lotioned faster and it's a lot more fun."

12