All Comments on 'Blind Girl Goes To Movies'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You have to SEE what this Blind Girl can do!!!

Loved the story. Great idea to use a blind girl as she had feel everything. Made for some great descriptions. And I'm still wishing I could have washed her in the shower.

Duke

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Mixed feelings...

Great to see a blind woman living life so fully, but

Terrible to think of those taking advantage of her...

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonabout 17 years ago
COnsenting to Nonconscentual

I also think the use of a blind narrator is a great idea, giving the descriptions in terms of feelings and sensations. And the three men being gentle but against her will at first is a unique twist. I would love to see what is on her "list" that they didn't get to explore.

emaalremaalrover 16 years ago
Three blind mice is more like it...

she led them over the hills and down the valleys...

very nice twist using a blind girl, you seem to have a way with story telling.

I enjoyed it......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what's wrong here

Congratulating a author for writing about the rape of a blind girl? And the author says she is female too? Gotta be a joke... Or some seriously twisted individual... You can write about it but don't expect me to keep quiet. This piece stinks... Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blown away

wow ive read all your work and I love it. The use of a blind girl is such a turn on as I lost my virginity to an older blind woman (16-22) and to this day she is the one I think about when i masturbate after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a dumb story. The mc put up way more resistance against her date than she did against any of the rapists. Also what kind of blind person forgets their cane?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous