Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie's next adventure - and sex in Taco Bell's drive-thru.
7.3k words
4.79
11.6k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

If you didn't already read the first "episode", you'll want to go meet the characters. I'm going to assume you know what's going on.

Honestly, in my mind, Blind Girl's Bluff was a one-shot -- but -- when you guys said you liked Sophie and wanted more, I started thinking about what she might get herself into next.. I hope you like it.

~~~

-- ( Flowers ) --

Sophie and I had been together for a month.

I guess I was pretty lucky she was so mad at Cal that day -- or I'd have still be living alone.

Can you believe that shit?!

Not only did I have a hot, little girlfriend -- whom I'd been in love (or at least unadulterated lust) with for, like, a year -- but we were together-together!

I even occasionally got sex.

Like every day and -- occasionally -- a couple times a day.

Cal was an idiot.

What am I talking about?!

Cal *IS* an idiot.

Lucky for me.

Why the fuck was I thinking about Cal so much?

.. probably because he asked about Sophie in class the other day.

I sort of ignored him.

It turned out Veronica was all about the conquest -- and once she'd "caught" Cal, she lost interest quickly and went on the hunt for her next prize.

I'm not even sure it's a home-wrecker kind of a thing with her -- I think she just can't stand to be settled -- and gets some kind of adrenaline rush from the hunt/pursuit.

I never really spoke to Veronica -- so I didn't know what her deal was.

About a week after she was done with Cal, she tried to chat me up after class. I just walked away from her. I was -- am -- totally -- not interested in that shit!

Veronica wasn't ugly -- although she's kind of got this Mad-Eye Moody thing going on with those eyebrows..

It's just the fact that -- when she's talking to you -- she spends more time looking at everybody around you than she does looking at you.

She can't even commit to a conversation!

Fuck.

First I squirrel'd on Cal -- and now Veronica.

Why do I do that?

(sigh)

A month.

I wanted to get Sophie a little something.

She's not big on jewelry -- and a month is probably not some kind of jewelry anniversary anyway..

.. but what the hell do I know?

I was thinking flowers.

Off to the florist..

The lady at the cash register wanted to know what kind of flowers.

How the hell should I know?

I looked in the stand-up cooler by the counter -- with the call-in orders and the pre-arranged stuff -- to see what everybody else is doing.

Fuck.

I didn't know.

I know like three flowers: roses (long or short), carnations (cheaper), and irises (mom's favorite).

"Irises, I guess."

"Wrapped or vase?"

I glanced at the price-tags for the vases.

"Just throw them with some Baby's Breath and a Leatherleaf."

See, I know shit!

"Wrap them in some tissue paper and we'll call it good."

I parked the Ranger and walked to the apartment.

A couple blocks away, I could see Sophie heading back from class.

I hurried inside with the flowers.

Do I leave them wrapped up -- or throw them in a vase? Did I even have a vase?!

Fuck!

Sports cup?

Nice. Doofus!

I could hear her coming down the hall.

I tossed the bundle on the kitchen table and threw myself in a recliner and tried not to breathe loudly.

Sophie unlocked the door.

"Geoffrey?"

Her head turned to the kitchen table.

"Flowers?"

.. and then to me.

"You're breathing heavily."

She grinned.

"Let's see. You couldn't find a vase and you're too proud to put them in a stadium cup?"

I launched myself out of the chair and wrapped her in a hug.

I snuggled the bridge of my nose into her neck and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You know you're like fuckin' Daredevil -- the way you do that shit, right? I don't know how I'm every going to surprise you... and I still don't know how Cal.."

"Geoffrey!"

"Yes, mistress! Sorry, mistress! Don't punish Dobby!"

"I'll fuckin' Dobby your ass! I told you not to mention Voldemort."

"I know but.."

"Don't 'but' me."

"Fine."

"What kind of flowers did you get? They smell like shit!"

"What?! I buy flowers and all I get are insults? Where's the adoration? Where's the wild discarding of clothing and the wet, juicy sounds of hurried hormone-driven sex?"

She kissed my forehead.

"I love you. You goof."

".. and I like you a little bit, too. Do my flowers really smell like shit?"

"Are they irises?"

"How does a short, blind girl with a lazy eye.."

"Lazy eye?! I'll fucking stab you.."

".. know more about flowers than a smart, kind, handsome,.."

"Where are my boots? The sow-shit is getting deep in here.."

".. sensitive.."

"Momma's boy?"

I gave up.

"Should I just go with self-absorbed teenage boy who gave it a shot and -- obviously -- failed -- again?"

"That's much, much closer."

I sighed.

"So, are you fucking Veronica? What's up with the flowers?"

"First of all, if I can't mention He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, I think you shouldn't be able to talk about Bellatrix Lestrange.."

"Fine."

".. and, secondly, Helen Keller.."

She pushed me away.

"I'm getting a dull, fucking knife."

".. YOU would know I was having sex before I would."

She laughed.

"Probably. You ARE a little slow. I think your momma dropped you on your head when you were little."

"My mom is SO gonna love you.."

I pulled her into a hug again.

"I'm not ready for that yet, Egghead, but I'm glad you think it's going to be all peachy and shit."

"See? Peachy and shit is something she would probably say."

She laughed and asked, "Who cusses more -- your mom or your dad?"

"Dad only cusses when he injures himself -- or is really mad. Mom's like you. She can't really complete a sentence without at least one cuss-word."

"Hmm. We'll see."

I snorted at her unintended dad joke.

"That's enough blind jokes out of you, asshole. You can sleep by yourself tonight."

"Ah, mistress! I beg your forgiveness.."

"Listen, fucker. If I try to smack you in the head -- and I miss and get your eye -- I'm calling it your fault.."

I pinched her on the ass and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I'd been so busy -- running my errand after class -- my bladder was complaining.

By the time I got back to the kitchen, she had the flowers in a vase -- apparently I DID have one -- in the middle of the table.

"Forgiven?"

"They still smell like shit. Why irises?"

"Couldn't decide. Mom likes them. I'm not sure why. I think they look like a pussy."

"You got me flowers that remind you of sex?"

"I guess?"

"How do they look like a pussy?"

"Well, if you were naked.."

"Obviously."

".. and stood on your head.."

"Are you horny 24 hours a day?"

"Mostly."

"Figured."

".. and spread your legs apart.."

".. well, sure.."

".. you'd look a lot like an iris."

"Are we gonna have that 'birds & the bees' talk now, Daddy?"

"I'll 'daddy' your ass.."

"I'll have you know my daddy is a nice guy -- not a pervert like you."

"I can't wait to meet.. You know what? You're right. Let's hold off on the parent thing."

Then I had to ask, "Your dad, is he gonna kill me?"

"Not unless you call me Helen Keller in front of him. You'd probably better drop that shit.."

"Noted."

"Otherwise, my daddy pretty much does whatever I tell him."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's got this guilty-conscience shit like he somehow did this to me or something -- I mean how was he supposed to know mom was his sister?"

I snort-chock-laughed.

"I'm fucking with you, dumbass. Anyway, he's always babied me. I try not to take advantage of it too much."

"Well, aren't you just the sweetest..?"

"Seriously. The knife-draw is a half-step back, to the right. The one I want is in the middle. It'll probably go all the way through you.."

"So violent!"

"Are you gonna suck my pussy to make up for your shit-smelling flowers?"

"You want Taco Bell first?"

"Seriously?! Are you sure you're not sleeping with Ver.."

"Helen.."

"Yeah. Let's get drive-thru. You can finger me on the way. Maybe we'll see if the kid at the cash register notices."

"If it's the same guy as last time, he will. You gave him quite the eye-full. He probably took a break to go rub one out after we left.."

"You're adorable, egghead."

"Not as adorable as your twat or your dirty, little mouth."

"Asslicker."

"Mmm. Maybe later.."

"Get your keys.."

"Got'em."

".. and your wallet."

"Your chariot awaits, my love."

As soon as we were in the truck, she pulled up her skirt.

I looked down at a naked pussy.

"How long..?" I started.

"All day. I'm a little horny. I'll probably squirt all over the seat."

"That'd be a first."

"I'm really horny. Where's that finger-fuck you promised me?"

I started the Ranger, backed out, put it in gear, licked my middle finger, and slid it in.

I could've skipped licking it.. obviously.

Sophie was sopping wet.

By the time we got to Taco Bell, she was leaning into me, biting my shoulder -- and reaching under my arm to rub my crotch.

I made her stop long enough to communicate the orders to the person behind the speakerbox.

Sophie got impatient, peeled off the skirt, and climbed between me and the steering wheel, facing me.

I don't know what it is with her and Taco Bell -- but she turns into this exhibitionist -- not that I'm complaining.

She had her hands & arms behind my back, tucked under/through my arms, hugging me tightly -- face buried in the left side of my neck -- so the cashier couldn't see her eyes.

.. and I think she was giving me a hickey.

She was riding the fly of my blue jeans with her bared cunt.

The flustered guy at the pay-window was the same kid as last time.

He watched Sophie riding my hard-on for a couple seconds and I finally gave up on him telling me what the total was. I just handed him the card.

I kind of expected her to lose control -- so I had already fished the card out of my wallet and transferred it to the pocket in my T-shirt before we got here.

I was definitely getting there!

Card and receipt back in the pocket, I pulled up to the food window.

The girl at the window winked at me and handed me a drink carrier.

I transferred it across my writhing girlfriend to the passenger seat.

"Geoffey..!"

"Hang on, Soph-"

The food bag came next -- followed by the Nacho Bell Grande box.

From the sound of things, we were running out of time!

The food girl closed the sliding window -- but stayed to watch the show, smiling.

I tucked my right arm behind Sophie, pulled her closer, and eased the truck into a spot near the exit.

As I leaned forward to put it in the Ranger in park, I shoved Sophie against the horn.

If we didn't have everybody's attention before, we had it now!

I wrapped Sophie's face in my hands and pulled her up to look at me.

Her eyes were screwed shut.

"Hey, there, Beautiful. What 'cha doin'?"

"Fuckkkk.."

I leaned my face into hers and kissed those lips.

I didn't try to feed her any tongue, I just kissed her mouth, her lips, her chin, her cheeks..

I tilted her head back and nibbled her jaw-line -- and then started sucking on the front of her neck.

We didn't have a lot of room to maneuver but she was doing a pretty good job of dry-humping my dick through my jeans.

I could smell her juices flowing -- and I knew my bulge was a slippery, slime-covered mess.

I found the lever for the seat and leaned us back a few degrees to give her more room to work.

Up to this point, she had been -- sort of -- just bouncing up and down on my dick-head.

Now, she was riding my bulge -- sliding forwards and backwards.

Her clit must've really been getting some friction off of the front of my jeans because the moaning was really ramping up.

I kept holding her head in my hands and sucking on her neck.

I'm not sure whose hickey was going to be worse -- but hers was going to be hard to hide.

Her moans were starting to turn into one long, low one -- and then she tweaked her cunt into the head of my stiffy, bit her lip, and hugged me tightly.

I didn't have to see her face to tell she was biting her lip.

I could feel it through her neck -- and -- that's what she almost always does when she's cumming.

One more pelvic thrust -- and my lap was suddenly warm and damp.

I looked down between us.

We were going to need to visit a carwash!

"You hot, horny, little she-devil!" I said.

"I came so hard, Geoffrey! I think I overdid it. My pussy hurts!"

I pulled her lips to mine again.

"Hey, there, Beautiful. What 'cha doin'?"

"Paying for poor life-choices. Scheisse! I think I broke my pussy! Fucking hell!"

She took a deep breath and continued, "I'm all wobbly inside. Can you reach my drink? I don't think I can eat anything yet."

In the end, she drained half her soda, I moved all of our stuff, and she rolled off me to her normal spot.

She clasped her skirt to her enflamed cunt -- which only trapped the heat in -- and pulled it away again.

For a minute, she thought the cold drink cup would cool her quim -- but quickly yanked it off as the severe temperature difference made her pussy sting wherever it was touching the cup.

She ended up just draping the skirt across her lap.

She ate one hard-shell but wasn't really ready to eat yet.

I threw my stuff back and in the bag and we headed home.

In front of the apartment, she shimmied back into her skirt, and opened her door.

I grabbed the rest of our dinner, went around to help her out, and walked her into the building -- to our door.

Once we were inside, I took her -- and the food -- to the kitchen table.

After parking the truck, I hurried back to the apartment.

She hadn't moved.

"Do you think you can eat now?" I asked.

"I think I'm gonna go lay down. Do you have an extra flat sheet? I don't think I want the comforter."

"Yeah. Let me grab it. I'll meet you in bed."

"You can eat. I think I'll save mine."

It was still pretty early in the evening, so I just left everything on the table.

When I found the sheet, she was already in the bed, completely naked.

I left it folded in half and covered her up.

I kicked off shoes & socks, threw my soiled jeans in the laundry, and climbed in beside her.

She snuggled against me -- but kept her raw sex as far away from body-heat as she could.

I leaned my head against hers, entwined the fingers of my left hand through those of her right, and we fell asleep.

A couple hours later, I got up and put the food in the fridge.

I notched the thermostat up a couple degrees and went back to my spot.

I pulled the comforter halfway up over me -- but left her with just the sheet.

In the dark -- in the middle of the night -- I felt her snuggling tighter into me -- so I pulled the comforter across to cover both of us.

-- ( Surprise Trouble ) --

It was Friday. I was in Architecture class.

Veronica gave me a death-look when she walked past me to get to her seat.

No sign of Cal. Apparently, he was skipping today. He wasn't much on Friday classes anyway..

I was about half-way through listening to the lecture when my phone vibrated.

It was Sophie.

I punched Connect and held the phone to my ear.

"Need to talk. Now."

She never bugs me in class.

I start grabbing my shit and throwing it in my backpack.

Halfway to the door, the professor called my name, "Geoffrey?"

"Family emergency. I need to go find out what's going on. Sorry. I'll get the notes from somebody."

My face must've looked sincere.

"Go. I'll email them to you."

"Thank you, sir."

"I hope everything is okay."

"Me too, sir."

In the hallway, I called her phone.

She answered. It's weird sounding.

"Are you in a cave?"

"I'm in a box."

"What?"

"Geoffrey! Listen!"

"Okay?"

"The apartment across the hall got a big Amazon box yesterday. I took the box and wrote our address on it and climbed inside to surprise you after class."

"Aw, baby.."

"Geoffrey! I'm in Cal's trunk!"

".. the fuck?!"

"Get your truck. Move your ass! Call me when you're in the Ranger and I'll give you directions."

It's probably six blocks from my class to the parking lot. I sprinted the entire way.

I fumbled the keys, couldn't get the right one, dropped them, they rolled, crawled under the truck to retrieve them, got them, hit my head getting back up, found the right key, had it upside-down, got it in the lock, opened the door, threw my pack in, shut my foot in the door, started the truck, threw it in reverse.. and nearly hit whoever was pulling in.

"Move! Fuck! Move!"

My Ranger is not the quietest -- so hands-free is not really an option.

I was pulling up in front of the apartment, with the cellphone in my hand, when I saw the cop pull up behind me. He was already getting out.

I shut off the truck and met him half-way.

"I realize I'm going to sound like I'm insane but hear me out. My girlfriend is blind. She's in somebody's trunk and I'm calling her to get directions. Can you drive me?"

I held out the phone.

"This is Officer Donaldson. Is this guy lying to me?"

I couldn't hear what she said because of the wind but he handed the phone back and said, "Get in."

"Sophie?"

The officer put on his seatbelt and looked at me sternly. I threw mine on and looked back at him, apologetically.

"Geoffrey!"

"I'm here."

"Up to University."

I relayed the information.

"Left."

"We're at.."

"Just listen -- I'm replaying this from memory -- just keep doing what I tell you.."

"Got it."

"Right at McDonough."

"Okay?"

"Left at the highway."

"Shit!"

The officer looked over at me. I held up a hand in surrender.

"Just keep listening.. I think he's just heading to the landfill.."

"The what?!"

"Geoffrey. Knock it off."

"Sophie.."

"Listen fucker, if you want to help me, you do what I say. It's fine. I think he's been drinking. He was banging on the door, yelling shit, and then I think he saw the box. Turn right on Airport Road."

"She says right on Airport."

"He heading to the landfill?"

"That's what she thinks."

"You know, most people wouldn't be able to give directions this well."

"She's like fucking Daredevil."

"Got it. What's she saying?"

"Geoffrey," she chided, "quit playing Chatty Kathy with the nice officer and come get my ass."

"We're coming, dear-heart. He's even got the cherries & berries on."

"Good. Anyway, Cal drug the box out the door and I thought he was just gonna drag it around back so I didn't say anything. He was yelling and cussing the whole time -- which is probably why the officer found you so fast -- somebody probably called it in. Next thing I know, he's picking the box up and I hear the trunk close."

"Fuck!"

"What?" The officer looked at me again.

"Sorry! We're still good I think. She's just telling me how she ended up in the trunk."

"She was kidnapped?"

"No, she was in a box and Cal swiped the box. I don't think he knows she's in there."

"We're two miles away. He's gotta almost be to the landfill by now."

"Sophie? Can you tell where you are?"

"I'm in a trunk.. in a box.."

"Helen.." I scolded.

"I thought her name was Sophie..", Donaldson started.

"When I find a knife..", Sophie warned.

"I love you too. We're two miles from the dump."

"We just turned right -- into the drive, I think -- oh -- he's stopping.."

I looked at the officer, "They're at the landfill."

"Tell her two minutes."

"Two minutes, Soph. Hang on. Start yelling when he opens the trunk. Just in case he's gonna do something stupid.. er.. stupider."

We hit a pothole -- damned roads -- and I dropped the phone.

When I picked it up, the call had ended.

"Shit! Lost the call."

We'd already been breaking plenty of normal-people laws, but Officer Donaldson mashed the gas pedal.