Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than a minute, we were sliding (drifting?) into the gravel drive that led to the dump.

Cal didn't even notice us pull up. He was busy, having an argument with a cardboard-box.

I was really hoping Officer Donaldson would taze his ass -- but no dice.

The officer just walked over to the side of the trunk and waited for Cal to notice him.

Cal was still yelling and crying.

Sophie finally asked him if there was a cop standing next to him and that's when he saw wasn't alone.

Donaldson simply pointed to the squad car.

I quietly left the passenger-side of the vehicle and circled wide-right to check on my surprise package..

I glanced over to see Cal -- hands on the hood -- as Donaldson lightly frisked him -- and then turned him and let him lean against the car.

The officer pointed for him to stay put and then walked back over to us.

I was just helping Sophie out of the box -- and the trunk..

"Officer, I apologize.."

"Miss you don't have to.."

".. for my boyfriend being a dumbass.. and my ex-boyfriend being a bigger dumbass."

He looked at me.

I shrugged and smiled,"She's alright.. and mostly right."

"I'll overlook the driving on your phone thing." He said. "We'll call it an emergency."

"Thank you, sir." I told him.

"I'm glad you're okay, Sophie." Donaldson said.

"Officer, do you have a night-stick?"

"In the car, why?"

"Can I borrow it?" Sophie asked.

"Probably be a bad idea.." he said.

I added, "Most likely have to buy a new one. She probably wants to see how far she can shove it up my ass."

"He got me irises for our anniversary." She complained.

"Irises smell like shit. Why would you get a blind girl irises?" He asked me.

"I bought Taco Bell and fingered you on the way there. I thought I was forgiven."

"I'll get the nightstick.." he said.

Sophie laughed so hard.

"Okay. I'm gonna call a ride for Cal.."

Sophie asked, "You're not arresting him, are you?"

"Honestly, I was just going to send him home. He's a little tipsy but this ended way better than I'd expected and -- as long as you don't want to press charges -- I was just going to warn him to leave you guys alone."

"What if Geoffrey drives us back to town in Cal's car and you follow us? We can walk home from Cal's place and you can give him his keys -- and a stern warning -- and get back to whatever you had planned for the day."

"Obviously, this was way more exciting than a few speeding tickets on University Drive. I think I'm good with that. Geoffrey?"

"Works for me." I told him.

I turned to Sophie with a grin..

"No, you fucker. I am NOT riding in the fucking box again. Get your ass in the car or I'm driving!"

Officer Donaldson was laughing all the way back to the squad car.

-- ( A Favor ) --

A couple hours later, Sophie and I were just trying to figure out what to do for dinner when there was a knock at the door.

I opened it to find Officer Donaldson standing there -- with the Amazon box.

"Hilarious." Sophie smirked. "I'm not above threatening you with violence too, you know."

Donaldson tossed the box to the side and came in.

"Damn. It's like he's fuckin' family or something.." Sophie laughed.

He turned to me, "You're right. That's some Daredevil shit."

"Yeah. She got like bat-radar. Probably from the huge ears." I laughed.

"My ears are normal, asshole. Officer, arrest this man for being an idiot. I'm pressing charges on behalf of the universe."

Donaldson laughed.

"So.. I called my wife and asked if I could invite you guys for dinner. She's making lasagna tonight. I'm a little prejudiced but it's pretty damned good." He wasn't even bothering to look at me.

I grinned.

"Okay..?" Sophie said, waiting.

"I've got a middle-schooler who's feeling sorry for themselves. I'm sure you don't want to be paraded around like a prized-pig but I like your can-do attitude and want my kid to see things from a different angle."

"A blind girl helping a kid see -- that supposed to be funny, officer?"

He ignored the baited question. "Will you do it?"

"Do I have to watch my mouth?"

"No. My wife was in the Navy. I doubt my kid will even notice."

"Okay."

"If you could -- however -- avoid referring to my police equipment as sex toys -- that would be much appreciated."

I laughed.

Sophie smirked, "I'll try."

"So, you'll do it?"

"Fine."

Officer Donaldson looked absolutely giddy.

"No. You cannot hug me. Go away, officer." Sophie was laughing -- in spite of how serious she sounded.

He looked at me. "Fuck, dude."

"I know. I'm the dumbass that thought I could trick her into having sex with me."

He laughed and headed for the door, handing me a business card as he passed.

The front was his official info. On the back, he had scrawled an address and a phone number.

"6 o'clock. It's easy to find. I really appreciate this."

I Google'd the address. 15 minutes.

"We'll need to leave at 20 'til."

Sophie pushed a button on her phone and it announced the time as 4:40 pm.

We had an hour.

I looked her way.

"I would love to.. but we probably shouldn't show up smelling like fresh-baked sex -- and I already reek of sweat -- and the inside of an Amazon box. If you're ready to lick the iris-smell off my pussy, we could probably shower together."

I kicked a shoe off and followed her as she headed down the hall, leaving a trail of clothing along the way.

I've always wanted to imitate that Spiderman scene where he kisses Mary Jane while hanging from a web-thread.

Unfortunately -- well -- I'm not Spiderman -- and I'd probably just injure myself.

The next best thing, though, is to grab your small, hot, blind girlfriend, spin her upside-down, and suck on her twat.

"You're gonna fucking drown me!" she blubbered.

I shut off the water.

She let me work her through one full orgasm -- in retribution -- before she deigned to reciprocate.

I fell back against the wall as she tried to swallow me whole.

"Fuck, Soph-!"

"No time. Remember? Stop talking and make me cum again."

I stuffed her cunt full of tongue and worked as fast as I could.

Five minutes later, she was getting close and I was getting pretty excited.

I couldn't stand it anymore and started thrusting my groin towards her face.

She was groping my nuts with one hand and teasing my ass with the other.

I forgot what I was doing and she didn't even complain -- she even sped up a little.

I just about dropped her when nuts jettisoned their payload.

She pulled her mouth off my dick, aimed my love-meat at the drain, and licked me through completion.

I'm pretty sure she had the same thought that I did -- you can't swallow that well upside-down -- better not to chance it.

She licked and groped for a couple more minutes and then said, "Okay, dickhead, finish me. I was nice to you."

"Soph, I'm about to drop you. Can I lay down and you sit on my face?"

"Sure. I'll turn on the shower and you can have a turn getting water-boarded."

"Sorry!"

The floor of the shower was fucking cold! I didn't get time to adjust though. Apparently, somebody was close to cumming.

Sophie found the top of my head, twined her fingers into my hair, and tried to suffocate me with her cunt.

I stuck out my tongue just so she's stop fucking my nose.

For a couple minutes, she decided my chin was more suited to the task. She was gonna give me a neck-cramp!

"Fuck! Yes! Lick me, Geoffrey. You little silver-tongued sweet-talker. Aw, fuck!"

Honestly, I'm not sure she even needed me anymore -- but I did my best.

She didn't squirt -- but she was pretty productive.

She finished and then slid her juicy cunt all the way down my body until her lips were headed for mine.

"Baby, I'm a mess.." I complained.

She kissed me, with tongue.

"Yes, you are. You're my mess."

"You're beautiful."

".. and you're freshly-fucked -- well -- sort of -- and will say just about anything."

I got another very friendly kiss.

"I am a worm and unworthy of the affections of the Queen of the Universe."

".. and don't you fucking forget it, asshole."

Hands in my hair again. Another breath-taking kiss. Followed by a peck on the nose.

Meanwhile, I had an unrelenting, overly-friendly grip on one of the most gorgeous asses I'd ever laid eyes on.

"We should probably shower." She said.

"Probably, but I could stay here just a bit longer."

She relented.

I held her a couple more minutes and the adrenaline was retreating -- and the chill from the shower floor was advancing.

I rolled us to the side so I could get up.

"Fuck! That's cold! How did you lay there that long?!"

I just laughed and pulled her to her feet.

We snuggled and cuddled a little under the warm water -- dispelling the chill -- and then started soaping each other.

Sophie taunted, "Make sure you scrub my ass good. That last Nacho Bell Grande must've had double beans."

"You're nasty!"

She just giggled and started rapidly stroking my sudsy cock.

"Now listen.."

"I know. I'm just getting you worked up so you can sit there with blue balls while I babysit Officer Donaldson's kid."

"I don't think it'll be that bad."

"You have any siblings?"

"Just an older sister."

"Younger siblings suck. I'm sure your sister would agree with me."

"Probably."

".. especially considering who her brother is."

"You wound me, dear woman."

She laughed.

We finished our shower without too much further horse-play.

"Horse-play? What are you? A hundred?"

"Hush. I'm narrating."

"You suck. I'm doing the next one."

-- ( Babysitting ) --

At the Donaldson's, I stood just behind Sophie. After all, she was the star of this dog & pony show.

"What's with all the horse references, there, Mr. Ed? You're not, exactly, hung like a.."

The front door opened, saving me from the next glorious insult.

"Sophie! -- and Geoffrey."

Sophie sniggered at me being an after-thought.

"Why so surprised, Officer Donaldson? You think I'd ditch on you?"

A female voice interjected, "He figured it was 70/30."

"Jessica, this is.."

"John. You haven't even invited them in yet."

Sophie laughed.

"Sorry!" the officer said.

Sophie moved past the officer and extended her hand to the spouse -- she was only about five degrees off -- but she'd stepped across the threshold since Jessica had spoken -- so most people would still be impressed.

John's wife took Sophie's shoulders in her hands.

"My husband is discourteous oaf."

"I like you already." responded my beautiful girlfriend.

Jessica grinned. "I'm very happy to have you here. You can ignore him the rest of the night. I will make no demands of you -- other than to have you tell me what you really think of my lasagna. It's an old Army recipe."

"I thought he said you were in the Navy.."

She laughed. "I was, I'm just fucking with you. It's grandma's recipe and it's still missing something -- but I don't know what -- and she won't tell me."

Sophie's arms went around her for a brief hug -- and then we were heading for the dining room.

Without saying anything, Sophie and Jessica still had one arm around each other -- and the wife steered the girlfriend to the seat next to hers.

John pointed me to an empty chair and headed to the hall entrance.

"Sara! It's time for dinner."

A young girl followed him back into the room.

"Who is this?"

"These are some new friends I met today."

"Is one of you on parole?" the girl asked.

Her mother just about spewed her water across the table.

Sophie stage-whispered, conspiratorially, "I think Geoffrey might be. I haven't gotten a chance to do a background check on him yet."

"Are you blind?" she asked.

"Last time I checked." Sophie grinned.

Dad interrupted, "Let's eat and then we can chat."

He looked from Sara -- after making sure she heard him -- to Sophie.

"What do you guys want to drink?"

"Water is fine with me." she answered.

"Water's good." I said.

Jessica headed to the kitchen, "I went ahead and made a plate for everyone -- rather than passing dishes around the table."

I hadn't even thought about that dynamic.

Sophie responded, "Thank you. I can usually manage with some directions -- but that works too."

On her first trip, she brought plates to Officer Donaldson and me -- then Sara -- and, finally, Sophie and herself.

"Lasagna at 6 o'clock, small lettuce salad and a roll at 10, green beans at 2."

Sophie nodded and picked up her fork.

"We have a couple choices for salad dressing.." she offered.

Sophie replied, "I'd just make a mess of it. I usually eat it dry. Thanks though."

I'm not sure I'd ever watched Sophie eat.

It occurred to me that most of our food came out of a microwave tray or a bowl.

She did well.

I would've been screwed.

I noticed that she found the roll and used that to trap the food to get it onto the fork.

Sophie turned to Sara.

"What?" she asked.

"Sorry!" the girl squeaked.

She went back to eating.

Sara started to ask a question and her mother told her to finish chewing her food first.

She swallowed and started again, "How'd you know I was watching you?"

"Everybody else is eating. You were still.. and you're sitting close enough that I can hear you breathing."

"Oh."

The girl resumed eating -- casting quick glances at Sophie and me between bites.

When everyone was done, Officer John Donaldson collected our plates.

"Dessert?" asked his wife.

"I couldn't possibly.." started Sophie.

"That okay. It's bread pudding. Most people won't even try it." she said.

"Grandma's?" Sophie guessed.

"Yes." Jessica admitted, smiling.

"Dad's mom or mom's?"

"Dad's."

"I'll try it." Sophie said.

Jessica laughed.

"So will the parolee, over there." Sophie continued.

I shrugged. There was no point in arguing -- and it's been a while since I had a good bread pudding. I've had plenty of dry, nasty ones -- but I trust Sophie's judgement.

The plates arrived and she took a bite -- and her face melted into bliss. She didn't even swallow before saying, "Fuck!"

"You like it?" Jessica asked, needlessly.

Sophie had the courtesy to finish the first bite before answering, "I'm pretty sure we have the same grandma."

John laughed and Sara giggled. She was most of the way through her portion.

"How was the lasagna?" our hostess inquired.

"It was pretty good. Like you said, it's not quite grandma's but it wouldn't last long in my fridge -- and I HATE leftovers."

"Thanks."

"Your grandma's name isn't Beatrice, is it?"

"No." the woman laughed. ".. but her sister's is."

Sophie laughed in return.

Soon enough, our plates -- and the glasses of cold milk that Officer Donaldson had brought us -- were empty.

Jessica sent us to the front room while she and John cleared the table.

I walked over and pulled Sophie's chair out.

She hooked a finger into my belt-loop and I led her towards a recliner.

"John sits in that one." Sophie said.

I moved to the next one, already knowing the answer, "Jessica."

I stopped and she looked around the room, pointing to a chair in the corner that had some lace-work draped across the seat.

"There."

On our way there, she pointed to Sara's spot and said her name.

I plopped into the chair -- sitting slightly sideways -- and Sophie dropped onto my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled. A nap sounded really good.

"How'd you know where everybody sits?" Sara asked.

"First, answer one of mine." Sophie countered. "Which grandma sits here?"

"Both of them. The lace on the seat is from mom's mom. The armrests are dad's mom's."

Sophie lightly ran her fingers over both sets.

Our hosts were just seating themselves.

"How?" Sara asked again.

"Using my five senses -- but mostly two for this."

"Five? You can't see -- you only have four."

"Normally, that would be true, but I count my brain as the fifth. Try this.. If you lived here, would your seat probably be in the farthest corner of the room?"

"Ah."

"Good. Your brain works too."

"Most people don't walk farther than they have to. So I guessed the closest seats were probably your parents. The first one smelled like your dad. The second one smelled like your mom."

"I see."

"You're on the couch?"

"Yes."

"Facing the TV?"

Sara sounded a little guilty when she replied, "Yes."

".. but I smell books. Several. Who's the reader in the house?"

Sara's face got brighter. "All of us. I have two shelves."

"Good for you. Books -- actually any reading -- helps your brain work better."

"You sound like mom & dad."

"So you hate books?"

"No.."

"You're no dummy." Sophie stated. "Why did your dad invite us here?"

"Well, since you're not on parole.. and you're not homeless.." the girl began.

"I was pretty close a month ago.." Sophie admitted.

"You were homeless?"

"I was STUCK. My old boyfriend was sneaking off with another girl and I was living in his apartment."

"Oh!"

"Lucky for me, this doofus.."

She took my face in her hands and kissed me.

".. tried to trick me into sleeping with him."

"Cuz he didn't know about your brain and your nose?"

"Very good."

Sara giggled.

".. so I took advantage of him and -- if he ever tries what my last boyfriend did -- I'll just kill him and hide his body in the woods down the road."

Sara emitted a small gasp and looked at her dad.

"She's mostly kidding" he grinned. "But Geoffrey's too smart to do that anyway."

His wife just sat, smiling, watching the whole act.

"Now. Why am I here?" Sophie asked again.

"To tell me to stop being a princess and learn to take care of myself?"

".. and get off your mom and dad's teet."

"Teet?"

"Animal titties -- like a sow or a momma dog."

Sara looked puzzled.

"You ever seen new puppies sucking milk from their momma?" Sophie asked.

"Yes."

"Those are teets."

"What's that have to do with me?"

"Do puppies drink milk when they get big?"

"No. They eat regular food."

"You ever seen a pup that's getting too big try to go back to the teet?"

"Yeah. The mom snaps at him and growls."

Sophie just waited.

You could almost see the lightbulb in Sara's head light up.

Sophie continued, "You're way smarter than my little brother and sister. I'm not sure they've still figured that out."

"When did you figure that..?"

"About your age."

".. but you're blind.."

".. and my daddy tried to take care of everything I needed because he still thinks he's somehow done something that made me this way. So I started doing my own things so I could show him that I didn't need him."

"You did?"

".. and then I realized that my daddy still NEEDED me to need him -- so I climbed in his lap, rubbed his tears all over his face until he yelled at me to stop, and then I gave him a kiss, snuggled into his arms, and stayed there until I fell asleep. He was better after that..... So was I."

I looked over at Officer Donaldson. He wasn't crying -- but he was doing everything within his power to NOT take his eyes off the greenery in the corner.

Mrs. Donaldson was wiping the corner of one eye.

Sara looked at her dad, then her mom, and back to Sophie.

Sophie continued, "I still need help -- and -- like I said -- I'm not above tricking this doofus into taking care of me."

The lessons concluded, Sophie looked at Officer Donaldson and then his daughter.

"Did your dad tell you how we met?"

"No."

Sophie looked back to the officer.

"Me?"

"She's your little girl. You tell the story."

Sara looked, expectantly, from Sophie's face to her dad's.

He cleared the lingering thickness from his throat and started the tale -- accompanied by helpful insights from a blind girl.

Somewhere, in the middle of their story, I dozed off.