Blind Leading Blind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think I might be able to help her with a few swats on her fat ass."

"I'd pay top dollar to see that, but forget about her. Why did you call?"

"I wanted to know if you would like to see "Starship Troopers" Friday night."

"You mean go together?"

"No, I mean go with me on a date."

"Why?"

"Because I think that I would like to get to know you better. Diane says that you are very nice to her, and that means a lot to me."

"Well Diane also recommends you and I trust her now, so okay. Do you want to pick me up or meet me at the theater?"

"Oh I'll pick you up for dinner first, the movie later."

"You mean a real date?"

"Of course a real date. What other kind is there?"

"Well there are pity dates."

"We don't talk about such things around me. When Diane gets too remorseful and morose I have been known to spank her."

"Well I wouldn't want that, at least I don't think I do."

"Great, I'll pick you up at six o'clock Friday night. Dress nice but not formal."

I hung up the phone and said to Diane. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes. Now you be sure to do your best to get in her pants. Use all your charm to make her want you to take her cherry. She has been holding on to it for way too long."

"Wow. Just a couple of months ago you were a virgin and now you are trying to set up everyone else to be sex fiends."

"Not sex fiends, just sexual beings."

Friday night I showed up at Justine's apartment dressed in a sport jacket and slacks with a dark t-shirt underneath. Shades of Don Johnson, but with a small spare tire.

Justine's roommate answered the doorbell wearing cutoffs and a stained white undershirt that showed her full but sagging tits. The nipples were poking out and quite visible through the thin garment.

"Are you the jerk who wants to date old horse face?"

"No bitch, I'm the man who is taking Justine out, your date just puked in the gutter and crapped his pants. He'll be right up."

The look on her face was precious. Her jaw dropped and her eyes bugged out and she let out a gurgle as if she couldn't remember how to talk.

She was saved from having to by Justine. She came up to the door and I took her hand and led her away.

"What did you say to Susan?" She asked.

When I told her what had happened she burst out laughing.

"I know that I'll have to pay for that when I get home, but it will be worth it."

"I'm sorry if I got you in trouble, Justine, but I couldn't stand for her to insult you. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever dated and I am proud to be able to go out with you."

That may seem to be a bit disingenuous when I had described Justine before in less than stellar terms, but when she prepared for tonight, she changed. She had dressed in a pure white summer dress with narrow straps, which showed off her broad shoulders and long neck, and the length was short enough to let me see an awful lot of leg. She had more leg below her dress than most women have at all, and I definitely was a leg man. Well-turned legs and slender ankles are what I always look for in a woman, and Justine had them in spades; but the most spectacular feature was her hair. She had finally taken it out of the bun and it hung down over her left shoulder with a single gold barrette clasped level with her neck. Her hair seemed to ripple with highlights and hung all the way to within a few inches of the hem of her dress. When the hair was done up in a bun her face looked long, but with the hair hanging down it brought her face into proportion, and I was captivated.

I was disappointed that she was wearing flat shoes instead of heels, and asked her why.

"I don't own any heels," she said, "mother always told me that I shouldn't wear heels because men didn't want a woman who was taller than them. It would just make them uncomfortable."

"I'm not most men. I like the looks of a woman's leg in heels and you are taller than most guys even without the heels. I don't have enough of an ego to be bothered by you being taller than me; in fact it's a bit of a turn-on."

"Okay, I'll see if I can get a pair if we go out again."

Our date went very well. I ignored Diane's advice because I really didn't know how to seduce a woman. I had never had any practice and I didn't want to scare Justine off by getting too bold.

When we got back to her place, I pulled her close for a kiss, and at first I thought that she would pull away, but then she relaxed and let me kiss her. A chaste kiss with no tongue, I figured that would be going too fast.

The next morning Diane woke me up by jumping onto the bed and screaming. "Where is she? Why isn't Justine here?"

"Quiet down, Diane. Justine isn't here because she wasn't interested in me that much. It was just a first date and all we did is talk and one kiss."

"What do you mean she wasn't interested in you? That's all she has been able to talk about for the last 3 weeks. I wanted you to get her into bed so she would get onto another subject. You just didn't try hard enough."

"I don't know how to seduce someone, Diane. I've never had the opportunity."

"You had it last night and you blew it. She would have jumped at the chance to get in bed with you if you had just given her an opening."

"Why didn't you tell me that yesterday when it would have made a difference?"

"I shouldn't have needed to. And I thought I was blind, you have given sightless a new definition."

At that point I just stopped talking and started to withdraw into myself. I was hurt and didn't know what to do. It seemed to me that Diane was asking too much. I didn't understand women at all and never had. That's one reason I had always been so lonely.

When I got quiet I think Diane realized that she had gone too far. She moved up and tried cuddling to me, but I was stiff. Then she started to cry and I melted. Crying women always threw me into left field. I never knew what to do.

I hugged her close and told her it was okay. "I'm not mad at you, Diane; I'm just confused. What should I have done differently?"

"I don't know Aaron; you probably did everything as a gentleman would and she didn't know how to act without turning you off."

After that we made up and had a lovemaking session that hit a few new heights.

We got cleaned up and went and did our normal Saturday morning bowling thing. I was working on my game as well as hers. I was trying to find a piece of music I could use to keep the pace of my approach constant. Diane had noticed that sometimes I would approach the pins faster than other times. When I went faster the ball went faster as well and would not get a strike. She said that she knew when I got a strike because my ball would make a very distinctive sound when it hit the pins; a kind of an explosion. She would tell me when it was a strike and she was very rarely wrong. There would be an occasional ten pin tap, but she was right most of the time. When she told me about the pace and demonstrated that she could tell from it whether I would have a good hit or a bad one, I had to listen. It was hard to refute a blind girl telling you what was going to happen just by listening to your approach. I was trying to find a piece of music I could play in my head that was just the right speed to control my steps. This week I was using "Easy Living" by Uriah Heep. It was a little fast, so I would try something else next week. I was hoping to get my average up over 200 and then join a league with Diane. We could join a blind league the Lion's Club had going now, but I wanted to get Diane into a regular league. The blind league used gutter protectors and Diane didn't need them, she was really quite good now, and I wanted to show her off. Just the comments we would get would be worth the entrance fees.

After lunch we were relaxing in the front room. Diane was lying on the couch in a terrycloth robe and nothing else, with her head on my lap while I read to her, when there was a knock on the door.

I got up to see who it was, and there was Justine.

"Hello, Justine, what can I do for you?"

"Hello, Aaron, I wanted to talk to Diane and her mother said she was over here."

"Sure thing, come on in. I was just reading to her."

She entered the room and walked over to Diane, who had sat up on the couch when she heard who was at the door.

"Could we talk for a bit, Diane?"

"Certainly dear; do you want Aaron to give us some privacy?"

"If you don't mind, Aaron."

"No, it's all right, I need to go to the store and get something to fix for dinner. I should be back in about an hour."

"That will be long enough and I hope I'm not putting you out any."

"No problem, Justine." I kissed Diane and went out to my truck and left them alone.

Diane later told me what went on after I left.

"What is it, Justine? Is there a problem? Was Aaron too forceful last night? Did he make you uncomfortable?"

"No, it isn't that. I don't think I can see either of you anymore."

"Oh no, that asshole, he ruined a good thing. Well it is probably my fault. I put him up to it."

"What do you mean you put him up to it, Diane?"

"I told him to ask you out."

Justine was starting to get a little hot about then. "What do you mean you told him to? And what is going on with you two? I get to your house and your mother tells me that you are over here, and I find you laying on his lap a bathrobe. Are you two having sex or something? What kind of girl do you think I am? I was coming over here to tell you that I liked Aaron too much to keep from getting serious, and then I find that you are already sleeping with him."

"Wait a minute, Justine. Hear me out before you get too upset."

"I'll try because I really do like you, but it is going to take a lot to make me calm down."

"First of all, what has Aaron told you about our relationship?"

"He said that you were a friend for whom he was doing a favor. I figured he meant the reading."

"No dear, the reading is just something he wants to do for me. The favor is to get me pregnant."

"What did you say?"

"I said that the favor Aaron was doing for me was to get me pregnant. I told him that I didn't want to die alone and a virgin and trapped him into trying to help. When I begged, and I do mean begged, him to fuck me and take my cherry, he already liked me some and I figured he wouldn't want to crush my feelings by refusing. Mom and Dad picked him out for me and I ruthlessly used his goodwill and basic niceness to seduce him. He really didn't have much choice in the matter."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes, I do, but not that way. I couldn't help but love him as nice as he has been to me, but I'm not in love with him, and he's not in-love with me either. That's why I wanted him to date you. He deserves to have someone to love and to have her love him, and I hoped you might want the job."

"I don't know if I can accept this, it is just so strange. You are trying to get pregnant by him, yet you want him to fall for me to be happy. That is just too strange."

"When I think of it that way, I guess you are right. But let's get back to basics. Why were you so upset when you realized that we were getting it on? Were you thinking of trying the naked mambo with him yourself?"

"I can't believe you just said that, Diane. Aren't you worried that I might take him away from you?"

"He's not mine to hold onto, Justine. Aaron is his own master and no one will tell him what to do. Did he tell you why he has gone back to school?"

"He just said that he was trying to better himself and you had something to do with it."

"He wants to be a part of our child's life. He wants his son or daughter to be proud of their father and not think that he abandoned them and me. Aaron wants to help make his child a good person who is willing to look beyond the surface to see other good people. People like you. Now why did you want to leave us? Was he rude to you last night?"

"On the contrary, he was a total and complete gentleman. When I moved his hand away from my leg he didn't try to inch it back, he just accepted that I didn't want any close contact and didn't try anymore. He let me be comfortable and didn't push at all."

"In other words he didn't try hard enough. He didn't make you feel like he wanted to bed you."

"No, not really. You're right; he didn't make me feel wanted. He made it seem like he was just going through the motions. No real feeling behind them."

"Well what do you want to do now that you know the full story?"

"Do you think he would want to date me again Diane?"

"I'm sure of it. He just doesn't have enough experience with women to be able to interpret the signs. The poor boy had very few dates before he met me and said the only reason he wasn't a virgin was because prostitution was legal in Germany."

"Well, that was my first date and I had no idea what to do."

"Then the question is; do you want Aaron to be your first lover? Would you like him to take your maidenhead?"

"Yes, I think I do. This damn virginity has been around too long and I don't know of anyone I would rather give it to. But I'm scared. What if he doesn't want it? What if he only asked me out because you made him? What if he doesn't like me?"

"He is a horny young man. He does like you, he told me so. He thought you didn't like him because you were so cold to him last night. This morning he was full of self doubt and I thought I'd have to rape him to get him out of his funk."

"Oh hell, I'm sorry, Diane. I was just so worried that I might hurt you that I was afraid to let go and have fun with him."

"You don't have to worry about me. I have what I wanted."

"Do you mean you are pregnant?"

"As of six weeks ago. The doctor thinks I might have twins."

"Does Aaron know?"

"Not yet. I was afraid he wouldn't want to fuck anymore if he knew, and after finally finding out what all the hoopla is about sex, I don't want to give it up."

"Is he that good?"

"Oh boy is he. Every time I think it can't get any better, he does something that sends me to a new level of pleasure."

"I'm sold, what do I do?"

"Just follow my lead when he gets back, I have an idea.

Just then I pulled into the drive, all unsuspecting about how my life was set to change yet again.

I walked into the kitchen and placed the first of several bags of groceries on the table.

Justine came into the kitchen leading Diane. The contrast between them could not have been much more extreme. Diane was short and dark haired while Justine was tall with light brown hair. The top of Diane's head barely made it to the small bulges on Justine's chest.

"Justine says that she can't be around us anymore, Aaron."

All I could think of was that I had insulted her somehow last night and I was totally at fault.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong last night, Justine. Please don't leave. Diane likes you too much. I'm sorry I kept looking at your legs; but they were so fantastic in that skirt and the way it slid up when you got into the truck almost made me have a wreck more than once. I'll leave you alone and stay away when you are with Diane, you don't have to see me to be her friend. I won't bother you anymore."

By this time I was sweating and getting desperate.

But then Diane spoke again. "See what I mean, Justine? He wasn't making fun of you; he really was taken by you and was too nervous to express himself properly. Why didn't you press on and try to make out with her, Aaron?"

"Because I didn't think she wanted to. I mean I could understand that she wouldn't want to have anything to do with a nothing like me, so I stopped when she indicated that I was going too far. All I wanted to do was to move my hand up her dress and feel those magnificent legs and the impression I got of her breasts was of small firm mounds with sharp little nipples and the smell of her hair with the strawberries was driving me crazy. You should feel her hair Diane, It hangs most of the way to her knees and the individual strands are like silk." I was babbling by now and I had to force myself to stop.

Diane took over then and began to play our emotions like a piano.

"You misunderstand, Aaron. Justine was not upset that you tried too hard with her. She thought that you didn't want her because of how she looks, and she was embarrassed to see you again when all she wanted was your dick inside of her."

Justine's face suddenly got very red and she looked down at the floor.

"Move over here, Aaron, and take Justine in your arms." I looked up at Justine and she nodded her head slightly with an amused expression as if to say "let Diane have her way for now."

I stepped forward and put my arms around Justine.

"Now kiss her like you really mean it."

I tried, but this was very awkward. I had lean my head back and reach up and tilt her head down to meet mine. Our mouths met and it was like an explosion of passion. Almost immediately our tongues went into action as we fought for possession of each other's mouth.

I could feel Diane taking hold of my arm and leading us into the living room. She pushed and the couch caught me behind the knees and we sat down. Justine's and my mouth didn't lose touch but suddenly the angle was much more comfortable and my left hand was free to roam. The odd thing was that I kept encountering Diane's hand, which was also moving over Justine's body.

Justine suddenly pulled back, "I'm scared. I want this so much but I'm so scared I can't get my thoughts together. My body is on fire but I'm afraid to get hurt and I'm afraid to hurt Diane and I just want to let it all go but I can't."

"Calm down dear," Diane said, "you won't be hurting me and Aaron certainly doesn't want to hurt you. Would you be more comfortable if I leave?"

"No, no, no Diane, don't leave me alone. I don't know what to do. I need you to help me."

"Well, just lean back and relax hon, let us play with you and make you feel good. We'll go slow and pretty soon you will be begging us to continue. I've only got a couple of months of practice myself, but I think we can do this."

"Okay, I'll try."

With this Diane stood up and shrugged her robe off, exposing the body I had become so familiar with. I could see that Justine was disturbed by all the hair curling around Diane's midsection so I took her hand and said, "Here, Justine, put your hand down here and feel just how much the hair feels like a fine mink stole. Let your fingers roam around in it, see how it clings to your skin and feel the electricity flowing through both of you."

Justine did as I suggested and I could see that Diane was becoming excited. The nipples on her little flat tits were poking out as far as I had seen them and I could smell that she was getting wet.

I stood up and removed my t-shirt and I asked Justine to please let her hair down.

She gave me a little smile and put her hands up to undo it.

I sat back down beside Justine and Diane and I resumed our exploration of Justine's body.

"Are you sure you want this, Justine?"

"Yes, Aaron, I'm sure. I have repressed these feelings for so long that now I think I might explode. The few guys who seemed to show some interest in me before were vultures; I had no interest in being with them, but you are different. I don't want to stop and can't see any reason why I should."

"You know about me and Diane, right?"

"Yes, I think it is great of you to do that for her."

"Don't think I don't enjoy it as much as she does, but that's not what I meant. Since Diane is trying to get pregnant we have not used any protection, and at this time we don't have any in the house."

"Oh, I see what you mean. Well don't worry about it. If it is meant to happen it will and I'm not going to mind at all."

During this conversation Diane's hands and mine had been busy. Justine's blouse and bra were both gone and while Diane worked on her belt and jeans I was kneading those perfect tits. Small mounds like half grapefruits topped by pencil erasers pointing at the ceiling.