All Comments on 'Blind Love Ch. 05'

by mystikvixen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Had to go back...

I had to go back and read the story again since it's been so long since you posted. This was a very sweet chapter, albeit a bit short. Hope you don't keep us waiting nearly as long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I forgot all about this story!

I'm so glad you decided to write more on this one. It has been a while so I had to also go back and reread the previous chapters. It's such a wonderful story and still has so much more life left in it. I also wish it was a bit longer too though. I can't wait for more on this. Now that it's freshly back in my mind, I'll be sure to remember to look for updates on this. Thank you! This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ummm...

Arent you forgettin something? like her BROTHER! After all,he was the one that drove them! how is he feeling about his sister holding hands with his best friend, pulling him into her room and him staying the night? or her parents for that matter? this is a good story but u have left alot of blanks and unanswered questions,like how did he get blind n how he and her brother met and became friends? U see what i mean? hope u do eventually answer these questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous