Blind Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,218 Followers

When the food came, they ate, continuing their conversation. The food was good, as was the company. Cody thought it was the best date he had ever been on. When they were both done eating, they kept on talking, and Britney took Cody's hand in hers again. He was definitely enjoying the feel of her delicate hand. It wasn't small, nor big, and felt soft, and yet also strong. Her skin was certainly smooth, that much he knew for sure.

By the time they got up to leave, after Cody paid, he was very curious as to what would happen next. Britney led him out onto the street, and then up to her little car. Cody got in the passenger seat, and a second later heard her get in the other side. She started the engine, and then he felt the car back up, and pull forward, and then begin to drive down Silver Street.

"So, uh, do you know where Lake Drive is?" Cody asked, knowing she would need to find her way to his place.

"Ya," Britney said. "That's not where we're going though."

"Uh, where are we going?" Cody asked. He wasn't sure what she meant, but he was willing to go with the flow. He didn't want the date to end yet.

"I'm taking you back to my place," Britney said.

"Oh ya," Cody laughed.

"Ya, I hope that's ok," Britney said. Cody could hear the slightest hesitation in her voice, and hoped it was just on his account.

"Of course," Cody nodded happily. "I'd love to see, or, I mean, smell your place." Britney laughed loudly at that. Her laugh sounded overtly pleasant to Cody's attuned ears. People's distinctive laughs had become one of the better ways for Cody to gage people, and he liked Britney's laugh a lot.

They didn't say all that much as Britney drove them back to her place. Cody didn't mind. He liked riding in cars, feeling the bumps and turns of the roads. There was music playing softly, but he could hear it. He didn't recognize the first two songs, and then a David Bowie song came on, and he smiled to himself. When the car slowed down, and then turned slowly and came to a stop, Cody knew they were there. They got out of the car, and then Cody felt Britney take his arm, and begin leading him. He followed her blindly, not that he had a choice. When she opened a door, and led him in, he took a deep inhale through his nose. Her place smelled nice. It smelled clean, but there was also the faint scent of food, which made him think that she cooked, which was always a plus.

"Do you want something to drink?" Britney asked. She let go of Cody's arm, and he heard her walking away, into what he assumed was her kitchen area.

"Sure," Cody agreed. He began feeling along the floor with his foot, wanting to find somewhere to sit, but also not wanting to ask her for help. He felt like he had done a good job so far of not coming off as helpless, and he didn't want to ruin that now. But he was well aware that tripping and falling on his face would be worse than asking for help.

"Wine?" Britney offered.

"Ya," Cody accepted. He could hear her rummaging around, and then the light tinkling sound of glasses. He felt his way slowly towards the sounds, until he found a tall chair pressed up to a countertop. He pulled the chair out, and sat down, glad he had gotten there on his own.

"Oh, sorry. I'm such an idiot," Britney said when she turned around and saw Cody sitting in the chair. She realized she had made him find it on his own, but was impressed that he had.

"No," Cody said quickly. "Your place smells good by the way."

"Thanks," Britney said. He could hear her pouring wine into glasses, and then a moment later he felt a glass being put in his hand. Again he let his finger brush against hers as she put the glass in his hand. He had no way of knowing if she liked his touch or not, but her hand didn't pull away, so he hoped she didn't mind. Cody took a sip of the wine, hearing Britney do the same.

"That's good," Cody said, smelling the wine and taking another sip.

"Thanks," Britney said. "My parents gave it to me. My dad is really into wines."

"So is my mom," Cody said. They each took another sip, and then there was a moment of slightly awkward silence.

"Want to watch a movie?" Britney asked. Cody was hoping she was thinking along the same lines as him. He knew she was aware that he couldn't watch a movie. But he could still cuddle up on a couch, and that sounded nice to him.

"Sure," Cody agreed. "Hopefully one I've seen before though."

"How about Cool Hand Luke," Britney suggested.

"Great," Cody nodded. He heard her walk around the counter, and then take his arm again. As she led him through her apartment, over to the couch, he felt her breast brush against his arm. It felt soft, and not small. When they got to the couch she let him go, and they sat down together. Britney put the movie on, and then they both sat back, sipping their wine and watching/listening to the beginning of the favorite old movie.

"I love this movie," Britney said as the opening scene closed and the music began.

"Ya, me too," Cody nodded. "I can still see that old Luke smile of his."

"Really," Britney laughed.

"Ya," Cody nodded. "Its weird the kind of stuff I can still see in my head."

"Not that weird," Britney said. "I'm sure I would remember Paul Newman's smile too if I went blind."

"Right," Cody laughed. "I mean how could you forget it. It's like the best smile ever."

"I don't know," Britney said, and Cody could tell she was leaning towards him. He could hear and smell her getting closer. "I like your smile."

"Thanks," Cody said, smiling at her. "I'm sure your smile is great. I feel like I can see it even though I can't."

"Really, how?" Britney asked. Cody could tell she was not very far from his face now.

"Your voice, your laugh," Cody said. He placed his wine glass on the table in front of them, after feeling for it. "It may not look anything like how it really looks, but I definitely have an image in my head. And it's a nice image."

"Is the image just of my smile," Britney asked. Her voice was lower than it had been, breathier.

"No," Cody said, sitting back again. "There's also your blue eyes. And I could feel that your hair is long and straight. I don't know what color it is though."

"What else," Britney asked. Her hand moved over Cody's again, and grasped it firmly this time. Cody squeezed her hand back, moving his thumb along the back of her hand again.

"The rest I'm still working on," Cody said. He leaned towards her, opening his mouth just slightly. He knew she would have to make the final move, but he could get it started. "I'll need to use those other senses to know more."

Britney's lips pressed into Cody's. They felt bigger and softer than he had expected, and she tasted good. Cody kissed her back, tasting her lips and tongue, and feeling her soft lips as they moved gently with his. He placed his hand tentatively on her thigh as they kissed. It felt firm and muscular, and sexy. Her hand found his chest, and slowly rubbed it as they leaned together, their mouths doing the real work. The kiss lasted a long time, and then Britney finally sat back. Cody could hear her breathing heavily.

"Oh man, this used to be my favorite scene," Cody said as he heard Dragline ogling his dear Lucille. "I don't get to enjoy it the same way anymore though."

"You can still enjoy it," Britney said. Cody was surprised at the sound of her voice. Her voice was raspier, and breathier still. He didn't want to get ahead of himself, but it sounded like she was as turned on as he was. He felt her body press against his, and her lips found his again. He kissed her as passionately as he had ever kissed anyone. Now her breasts were really pressing into him, and he could actually feel them now. They felt bigger and softer than he could have hoped for. He knew he would need to wait to know just how big they really were, but they felt very big.

Cody kept his hand on her thigh, and the other down by her waist as they kissed. He didn't want to be too forward, but he knew they were getting to the point where more would happen. He waited, trying to play it cool, but she was kissing him with enough vigor that he knew she wouldn't rebuke him. He let his hand slowly move across her thigh. Her whole leg felt strong. His hand slowly moved to her stomach, and rested there for a moment. He pressed his hand against her abs, feeling how tight they were. He could feel that she had actual abs. Then his hand continued moving up.

He let his fingers move slowly up her tight stomach, along the bottom of her ribs, until they brushed against the underside of her big soft breast. He stopped there, continuing to kiss her vigorously. He was getting ready to make the next move when he felt her hand on top of his. Her hand lifted his, and placed it firmly on her breast. That was the permission he had been waiting for. He let his hand feel her up properly, squeezing gently at first, and then beginning to knead. Her tit was filling up his whole hand. He didn't know just how big they were, but he was starting to get an idea. He knew he had never felt a tit as big or soft or wonderful as Britney's, and had to wonder if he had ever even seen tits as good as hers back when he could still see.

Cody brought his other hand up as well, and massaged Britney's big tits as they made out passionately. The kiss felt just as good as her tits, and then Cody felt her hand moving on his leg. Britney placed her hand on his thigh at first, like he had to her, and then it slowly moved up. He felt her soft hand move over his crotch. He had gotten hard, expectedly, and he felt her fingers begin to gently trace their way along his hardening cock. Britney let out a soft moan into Cody's mouth as she felt his cock through his pants.

"Ok, its my favorite scene again," Cody said, leaning his head back slightly as his hands kept working Britney's awesome tits.

"Just wait 'til the egg scene," Britney said, and then Cody felt both of her hands moving on his pants. She undid his belt, and then his jeans. She unzipped them, and then he felt one of her hands creep into his pants. He had gotten fully hard from feeling up her tits, and her hand wrapped around his cock. "Oh wow," Britney moaned again, her face pressed against his. He could feel her forehead and cheek leaning on his jaw as she bent over. Her other hand had found his cock as well, and she was beginning to jerk him off in his pants.

"Wait," Cody said, and reached down and pulled her hands away from him. He could tell that she was surprised by that, and possibly even offended. "I want to see you first," Cody said, in an equally breathy voice. He brought his hands slowly up her arms, over her shoulders, and then up the sides of her face. He leaned in and kissed her again, and was glad when she met him with equal intensity. He moved his fingers gently along her face, feeling it for the first time. Her face felt thin, but not gaunt. He could feel her cheekbones, high and pronounced, and her jawline, firm and defined. His fingers traced their way over her eyebrows, and along her forehead. He knew it must be slightly awkward for her, to have her face probed in such a manner, but she didn't seem to mind.

"How's the mental image coming along?" Britney asked, her lips less than an inch from his. He could feel her hot breath against his mouth.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Cody said softly, speaking right into her mouth. Their noses brushed gently, as Cody felt her face with his hands. His hands moved slowly back down to the sides of her face, and caressed her cheeks. She leaned in, and resumed their kissing, as he held her face. Cody moved his fingers slowly into her hair, until he was holding her head as they kissed. Her hands were on his face too, but they quickly went back down to his crotch, one of them going back in his pants and wrapping around his cock again.

Cody knew she wanted to go further just as much as he did. Her hand was wrapped tightly around his cock, and was moving up and down. He sat back, breaking their kiss, and felt her move right away. Her hand left his cock, and then he felt her pulling on his jeans. He quickly lifted his hips, and felt her pull his pants off, as well as his boxers. He felt cool air on his cock as it came into the open.

"Oh fuck," Britney moaned as his cock came out. He hoped that she liked what she saw, but he would have to find out the hard way. When he felt her hands on it again, he felt confident that she liked what she saw very much. She didn't feel like someone reluctantly feeling a cock. Both of her hands moved along his cock, stroking it up and down. One of them moved down to his balls, and rolled them around before returning to the shaft. Then he felt her breath on his cock, and knew her face must be inches above it.

Cody leaned back, feeling intense anticipation. Her hands were still on his cock, but they both moved down to the base, and then he felt her lips. Britney's soft lips kissed the tip of Cody's cock lightly at first. It felt absolutely unbelievable. Her lips parted slightly, and moved further down. Then he felt her tongue flick out, and do a quick swirl on his cock. The lips went away for a second, and then the tongue gave his cock a full lick, like it was a lollipop. Then the lips returned, and moved further down. Cody felt her taking his cock into her mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around his cock as she took it further into her mouth. Her tongue was moving back and forth along the underside of his cock as it went deeper and deeper in her mouth.

She stopped before he entered her throat. She pulled back, her lips moving wetly along his cock, and then she dove down again. She began moving her head up and down, taking his cock deep with each thrust of her head. Cody placed his hand on the back of her head, and enjoyed the feel of it moving up and down as she sucked his cock. It felt better than any blowjob he had ever received. And he now had a good idea of just how hot she was. The hottest part, however, was how much she seemed to be enjoying it. Cody knew he wasn't going to last very long at all if she kept it up. He pulled her head off his cock, and heard her gasp for air as it left her mouth.

"Let's make it last," he said, and pulled her head towards his. He felt her shift, and then her lips met his harder than ever. They began making out again, and he brought his hands back to her tits, while she went back to jerking him off. Cody moved his hands down to her shirt, and pulled it up. They broke the kiss as he pulled her shirt over her head, and then her lips slammed back into his. She was kissing him with such force that he wondered if she might be enjoying this even more than him, which didn't seem possible.

He tossed her shirt aside, and brought his hands back to her tits. She had a bra blocking his way, and he quickly undid that, and tossed it aside as well. When he brought his hands to her tits again, they finally got to feel them for real. Each breast filled up one of his hands completely. They were soft, and yet he could feel that they didn't sag now that they were free. He could feel how hard her nipples were too, and he let one of his hands play with one, feeling how hard and small and round her nipples were. Her tits felt bigger and better than he knew tits could feel. He was squeezing her tits hard, amazed at how yielding they were. He broke the kiss, and leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He massaged her tits hard, while sucking on one. Her hand was moving up and down his cock hard and fast.

She pushed him off this time. He felt her hands pull his head off her tit, and then she leaned down again. He felt her big soft tits press against his thigh, and then her mouth returned to his cock. She took him deep, her lips wrapped tight around it, and he knew he wouldn't last long at all. He leaned back, reveling in the feel of Britney's mouth working his cock. It was wet, and hot, and tight, and perfect, and he felt himself cumming, despite his best efforts to hold it back. He let out a low groan, and felt his cum rocket up his cock, and into Britney's mouth. He heard her let out a little noise of shock, but she didn't stop sucking it. He felt his cock lurching as it shot a big thick load into her mouth, but she kept on going. Eventually she came up for air, and he felt two last ropes of cum shoot out into the abyss.

"Fuck," she panted, gasping for air. She sounded like her mouth was full, and then he heard her take a big gulp, and then gasp for air even louder. "Oh my god," she moaned sexily.

"Sorry," Cody said, unsure of just how she had reacted to him shooting such a big load in her mouth. He knew it had been a lot, and he didn't know if it had turned her off or not.

"Don't be," she said, and then her lips were on his once again. Her body leaned into him, her tits on his arm, her leg pressing against his. He wrapped one arm around her back, hugging her tight, and brought his other hand back to her tits. She placed a hand back on his cock, which had slumped slightly, but was quickly getting hard again. Her other hand began pulling his shirt off. They broke the kiss for a second as she tore his shirt off, and then her lips were back on his. Their tongues were sliding along each other, pushing from one mouth to the other, doing a sort of dance.

Cody felt his cock standing hard again, with Britney's hand moving up and down it. He knew he had to slow things down. He bent down, without breaking the kiss, until Britney leaned back. They moved together until she was on her back, and then Cody started moving down. His lips left hers, and then moved down her neck, kissing her the whole time. He kept moving, feeling her body with his lips. They moved over her collarbone, which was pronounced, and then further down. He stopped at her tits, kissing one and then the other. He moved his hands down so they were massaging her tits again, as he kissed and sucked her nipples.

After spending a long moment on her tits, he continued south. His mouth moved down to her stomach, giving each of her sexy abs a kiss. He was amazed at how tight and toned her stomach was. He kept moving down, until he felt his chin find her pants. He moved his hands down, and quickly unbuttoned her jeans. He felt her body lift, pressing against his face, and he pulled hard on her pants. They came off easily, though he had to work them down her ass at first. He sat up, pulling her pants off, and then threw them aside. He had taken her panties off with the pants, and when he leaned back in, his face found her bare pussy.

His lips met her other lips, and began kissing them with as much passion as they had the first pair. He could feel her wetness, and taste and smell it too. He could tell she had her legs spread for him, and he dove deep into her, shoving his tongue in and out of her slit. He could feel a light bit of hair with his nose, but her pussy itself was shaved bare. He kissed it, and licked it, and moved his lips and tongue and nose along it, up and down, and left to right, trying to probe every bit of her. He could hear her moaning sensually as he ate her out.

He took her hips in his hands, and was surprised at how big and soft they felt. Her stomach was so tight, and her legs so muscular, that he hadn't expected her ass to feel so plump. He gave her ass a good hard squeeze as he continued working her clit with his mouth. He felt her legs close around his head, squeezing him like a vice. He kept on going, doing everything he could with his mouth, and clutching her ass firmly with both hands. Her moans were getting louder and louder, until she let out a long high moan, and her legs clenched his head tighter. He felt her whole body begin to shiver, and then convulse. He continued eating her out, until he felt her hand grab hold of his hair, and pull him out of her pussy.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,218 Followers