Blind Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh my god," Britney panted, and then she was on top of him. He felt her push him back into the couch, and then swing a leg over him. Her lips went right back to his, and they kissed hard, her tits mashing into his chest. He felt her wet pussy moving along his hard cock, and then her hand reached down, and guided it in. They both moaned in unison as her pussy moved over his cock, and it slid in easily. He felt her warm tight pussy envelope his cock completely, as she pressed into him, kissing him harder than ever. He wrapped his arms around her, and she began moving her hips on him.

Her pussy felt tight and wet, and he could feel his cock moving inside her as she bucked her hips back and forth. He brought his hands down to her waist, and felt her moving her body on his. Her tits were pressing into his chest with every forward motion she made. She broke the kiss, and he could tell she was leaning her head back. Her tits stopped hitting his chest, but he could feel her pussy and hips moving even faster. He held onto her slim waist and plump hips as she writhed on top of him. He could hear her moaning loudly, and breathing heavily. She had both of her hands on his chest now, and her fingers were moving through the hair on his chest as she ground her body on his. She kept this up for a while, grinding mostly, and then bouncing her ass up and down occasionally. Cody made sure to get a nice proper feel of her ass, which was even better than he could have imagined. He knew how sexy she must look riding him like this, and he wished he could see it, though he was plenty happy with just feeling it, and hearing it, and smelling it.

When Britney had another orgasm, she collapsed down onto him, her tits pressing hard into his chest again, and he quickly flipped them over. Britney lay on her back, and Cody propped himself up with both hands, and began to pound down into her. Now it was his turn to do the fucking, and he didn't intend to disappoint. He shoved his cock deep into her with very thrust, loving the way she let out a sexy moan with each one. Her arms wrapped around him, and he felt her nails digging into his back, trying to pull him deeper into her. Her pussy felt too good, so tight and wet and inviting. He slowed down, and began to thrust more gently, and leaned down and kissed her again. Her hands quickly moved from his back to his face as they kissed.

Cody knew he was going to cum again, but he didn't know how he was going to pull out. He didn't think he would ever be able to leave her pussy. It felt too good, too perfect. He felt himself getting even closer, and guessed they would just have to deal with it later. But somehow he managed to pull out at the last second. His cock slid out of her, and began shooting a load onto her stomach the second it left her pussy. Cody just held himself up, still kissing her, while his cock shot its load blindly onto her. Her hands left his face, and went down to his cock, and helped jerk out the rest of his load.

This time it was his turn to fall onto her. He made sure to hold up a little bit of his weight, so it wasn't all on her, but he let his body rest on top of hers. Now her hands were on his sides, feeling him the way he had felt her. His head was resting by her shoulder, with hers on his shoulder, and they were both breathing heavily, their chests moving together. Cody's cock was still slightly hard, and it found her pussy again, and he let it slide back in. She moaned again, right into his ear, and their bodies began moving together. He fucked her gently like that for a minute, until she lightly pushed him off.

Cody rolled off, and sat on the couch, panting heavily. He heard Britney move beside him, and then her mouth was on his cock again. She was taking it even deeper than before, and her mouth was slobbering all over it, tasting both of their juices as she sucked it dry. Cody's hand reached out until it found her ass, and grabbed it tight, and then moved into her pussy. He let his fingers rub her clit while she sucked his cock, both of them moaning loudly now.

"Oh my god," Britney moaned as she came off his cock again. He felt her moving about, but didn't know just what she was doing. Then he felt her hands moving him, and he just went with it. She stood him up, and then pulled him back down. He reached out, and found her big juicy ass. She was lying on her stomach, and he was above her. He let his hands move up her slim waist, and then back down to her thick hips. It seemed amazing that she could have such a thin tight stomach, with such big hips and tits, and he wished he could see it.

Cody rested his cock on her ass, moving it slowly back and forth. He could feel her moving her ass against him, and knew she wanted him to shove it in again. He didn't deprive her. He grabbed onto her ass tight, and shoved his cock deep into her. He felt his own hips press against her big juicy ass, and then he started fucking her again. She was lying on her stomach, but he could tell she was moving her body as much as he was. Her ass was slamming back into him, and he pulled it with his movements. Her pussy was wetter than ever, and each time his cock slipped out, she pulled it back into her before he could even try. He fucked her good and hard, and when he felt her have another orgasm, he knew he would too. He pulled out again, and grabbed hold of his cock, and shot his load hopefully onto her back, and not the couch, but he didn't know.

When he was done cumming again, he slumped down onto the couch, knowing he was done. He had never cum three times before, and he had never made a girl cum three times either. Within seconds of Cody sitting down, he felt Britney beside him. He felt her body on his, her head on his shoulder, her tits on his side. He wrapped an arm around her, and felt her arms wrap around him. They lay there, breathing heavily together. Cody could hear Luke running with chains in the movie, and was a little surprised at how far into it they were. He hadn't realized how long they had been going at it.

"That was pretty great," Cody sighed.

"That was perfect," Britney said from his shoulder. "I've never felt anything like it."

"Me neither," Cody agreed. "I think we missed the egg scene."

"We'll just have to watch it again some time," Britney said. Her voice sounded even sexier than before.

"Do you still want to drive me home later?" Cody asked, not wanting to ever leave her.

"No," she said, shaking her head gently on his shoulder. "I don't want you to ever leave."

"Good, I don't want to ever leave," Cody said, smiling brightly. He never could have imagined having such a good time with someone, and he didn't want it to end.

"Then don't," Britney said. "Stay here with me forever."

"Ok," Cody nodded. They lay together, watching/listening to the end of the old movie. When Cody heard the movie end, he could tell Britney had fallen asleep on him. He didn't wake her. He lay there, with the woman of his dreams, and slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about how long they would have to date before he could propose to her.