All Comments on 'Blind Man's Bluff Ch. 02'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great job!!!

I love how this story is pregressing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good work!

I like your characters; I like the way they develop: more like real people, less like silhouettes. You've made the poor vision a neat point around which to build the story and your dialogues are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet

I especially love the ending, good job! More sequel please =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bwahahhaaa :)

"People aren't looking to find someone even more miserable than themselves to spend their lives with."

LOL... ought to have that printed and hung on my wall. :-D

Love your stories, btw. Probably could have them printed. Hell, my gain. Just one more very nice interwebz freebie. :-)

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Most of your stories are favorites of mine...

... and I was starting to like this one. Chapter 1 was great.

But then you turned this into a cheating wives tale. I know firsthand cheating is not sexy. It hurts. And the Librarian's husband should divorce his wife at the least, and teach the protagonist that there are consequences for one's actions... he should be expelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continuation.

Hey. Love the story, and i like the first part where you connected one of your other stories as a cameo. But you gotta add another one on here. What happens with Wes and Molly? And will Wes find the right girl if it doesn't work?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
More Please!

Definitely room for another chapter or two...

And I'd bet I'm not the only one who'd love to read them.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

What an adorable little story!! I just loved it! Please keep writing, I love your work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous