Blind Woman Opens Her Eyes

Story Info
A blind woman has her eyes opened...
6.6k words
4.17
22.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safena Ali was sat quietly as she listened to her aunt talk about a marriage prospect from India. Safena was alone in this world but for her maternal aunt.

At the age of 16, she was travelling back late in the night with her parents from watching the new release of the Mean Girls movie. She had begged her parents to take her. All the girls in her school had seen it and she was feeling left out. Safena always wanted to be part of the cool girl clique but she was on the outside. The weather was fine and it was expected to be an uneventful journey but on this fateful night, it would change Safena's life forever.

Safena was sat in the back listening to her IPod and the last thing she remembered was a bright flash of light.

That was the night she lost her parents and her sight. Her life had dramatically changed in a flash. She did not know what had happened but her aunt explained a drunk driver had hit their car. The impact was from the front and she had luckily escaped. She was extremely frightened and alone but her aunt was a constant support.

Her aunt helped her adjust to this new life and gave Safena every advantage she could. Safena did not let it hold her back and she excelled in finishing University with top honors and was now at the top her field in her career. Safena's aunt, Faiza, had sacrificed her own happiness to ensure her niece did not feel the absence of her parents. Faiza was only 33 when her sister tragically died. She was looking to find another marriage after her first divorce when she decided to devote her life to her niece.

The only real problem Safena faced was finding a marriage match. At the age of 29 and quickly approaching 30, Safena had begun to lose hope of ever finding someone. She was brought up as a strict Muslim and her religion was important to her. She knew that her marriage would always be set up for her. Safena just wanted a caring and decent husband but she was beginning to lose hope.

She had been searching for almost 9 years and on paper she should be a good prospect but she kept being rejected. She knew her disability was the main factor. Muslim men wanted a wife that cooked and cleaned, not a wife that worked and then needed looking after.

It was more than just needing to be married to fulfill her duty, Safena was horny beyond belief. She was 29 and never experienced the touch or company of a man. Her body had a need building inside and she needed to satisfy it.

Being blind made her appreciate her other senses more and this helped her explore her sexuality in a different way.

It was in her late teens that she began to understand sex and the relations between men and women. It was her distant cousin, Rehana that introduced her to the idea of sex. She had stayed over for a week with Safena and her aunt. Safena's aunt knew it was important to have people around Safena to help her cope with these changes.

Rehana would spend time with Safena in her bedroom and they would just play games with each other.

One night when they were both in bed, Rehana was watching something on her laptop. Safena could hear some strange sounds despite the fact Rehana was wearing headphones.

Rehana kept looking over at Safena as they shared a small bed. She felt sorry for her cousin, who had suffered so much loss and was sheltered from the world.

"Hey Safena, do you want to listen to something? Promise me you will not tell Aunty." Rehana asked.

Safena was intrigued as she felt she did not experience what others could.

"Yes. I promise. What is it?" Safena replies.

Rehana places an earphone into her ear.

"I can't hear anything," Safena says in frustration.

"Just wait for it," Rehana said as she pressed the play button.

All of a sudden Safena began to hear loud moans in her ears. In shock she moved the earphone away. But then a curiosity began to take over and she moved it back to her ear.

She listened to the noises as she felt a tingly sensation between her legs. Her mouth went dry and she could feel a tension in her nipples. This was her first real introduction to sex. Both girls knew it was against their religion but they found a curiosity overcome them.

Unlike Rehana, Safena never enjoyed actual porn. She always felt the sounds never seemed genuine and she was unable to enjoy the visual medium. After the initial curiosity and introduction, Safena began to search other sources of pleasure. Her tastes began to develop and then she discovered audio stories. She initially listened to mainstream erotica but always felt it was rather mundane and PC. As she delved further into the world she discovered amateur erotic story tellers. She found these to be more daring and willing to take risks with their content. She particularly enjoyed stories told by a gruff male voice. When that need came, she would always find a story to release herself to.

She would begin to explore her body, touching herself in the most private of places. She found her body's reactions fascinating, she noticed the more aroused she became the stiffer her nipples would become. The stiffer they became the more she felt a need to be rough with them and even pinch and pull on them. When she was lost in her arousal, she did not feel like the same person.

She loved the way her juices flowed when she was aroused. She found it fascinating that her arousal and juices transformed her vagina into a sensual temple.

She loved the slick feeling of her vagina when it was wet and engorged. On occasion, she had even licked her fingers after she had a powerful orgasm.

She tried to abstain from these sinful acts but she found herself turning to them to cope with the loneliness of rejection. She felt she would never find a good Muslim man. Maybe she didn't deserve one after her sins.

Safena's aunt had a good feeling about this match and even Safena had begun to believe this was the one. She had spoken to him on two occasions on the phone and he seemed to have no issue with her condition.

He was from India and they had different customs to what Safena was used to. They asked for a large dowry and the future mother in law even referred to her condition when she said they would need a larger dowry than usual.

Safena's aunt flew into a rage but Safena was now feeling her chances of marriage were running out and persuaded her aunt to pay the dowry. It was a matter of principle for the aunt, she did not like the idea of a dowry as it was unislamic and felt it was insulting. The money was not an issue as Safena was wealthy in her own right but the incident should have raised red flags.

After the money was paid, the groom began ignoring Safena's calls and then the future mother in law also stopped taking calls. They eventually answered and told the aunt that they would not let their son marry a disabled girl that could not take care of him.

Safena was heartbroken and that night she tried to forget the idea of a marriage as she was destined to be alone.

Safena felt so alone and the rejection always made her seek a horny distraction. She was so horny that night as she thought about what the future would hold. She began to play some audio stories but nothing was hitting the spot and then she found it. The voice had a deep smooth baritone sound to it and she immediately felt it over her body.

She slid down her pajamas and panties as she got ready for the story. She was already moist from just hearing the voice. The story was an interracial story about an older black man and a younger white blonde woman. Safena never thought much about race as she had bigger issues but it made her wonder if this was the voice of a black man.

The man began to describe his monster cock and immediately Safena had an arousal she never felt before. She longed to feel a cock, any cock, but a monster cock. Oh, that made her so wet. She squirted a little at the thought of such a big cock tearing her apart.

She began to rub her vagina as she felt the discharge against her fingers. She was very careful not to enter her vagina, despite these sins; she knew how important it was to preserve her virginity for her future husband.

The man described the most vivid sex positions and she could not help but feel extremely aroused. That feeling was building inside of her. That arousal. That need to orgasm.

Her gentle rubbing became faster and faster until the sounds of her fingers against her wet folds could be heard filling the room.

She felt a powerful orgasm overcome her and she arched her back as she felt herself squirt under the covers of her bed.

After that release, she felt ready to move on from the disappointment of the marriage proposal.

Safena was not aware that her aunt, Faiza was silently listening outside of her room to what Safena had been doing.

It was a few weeks later when Safena received an email for a new cyber security project for a major tech company. Safena was accomplished in her field and she was much sought after. This project required her to attend the office, one day a week. She hated leaving home and usually only picked projects that were convenient.

Safena was reluctant and had been feeling down but her aunt convinced her to take the opportunity. Faiza knew how important it was for her to regain some confidence and do something she is good at.

Safena reluctantly agreed and the company arranged a driver for her one day in the office.

Jamal Lawrence was reaching the age of 50. He had done many jobs in his time but at the age of 50 found himself the owner of his own chauffeur company. It was not a mighty operation, he had 10 drivers working for him and he felt he had done well for himself having dropped out of school at the age of 15. Jamal had been a promising basketball player but a knee injury at the age of 16 ruined any chance of a career in sport. But he was still proud of what he had achieved in his life.

His new client was a Safena Ali. He thought to himself it sounded like one of that Nation of Islam type sounding names. He was always careful with what he said when he talked to customers and kept his more ghetto side hidden.

Jamal pulled up and was surprised to see Safena in an abaya and hijab with a dark shade of sunglasses. The sunglasses were a surprise as it was a gloomy day. He noticed the guide stick and realized the reason for the sunglasses.

"Hello Miss Safena Ali, my name is Jamal and I will be your driver today." Jamal said in his professional tone.

Safena had an unexpected reaction as she heard the deep baritone voice. She felt moistness between her legs immediately.

She could not believe her body reacted in such a way and she put up a defensive wall as Jamal helped her take a seat in the back of the car. She could not help but notice he was well built from the small touches.

"Is this your first day at the office?" Jamal asked as he tried to make conversation.

"I think it is best if you stick to driving," Safena gave a rather dismissive and curt response. She was a little surprised at her initial response to hearing his voice and now she was defensive.

Jamal drove in silence and did not appreciate the rudeness from her. Jamal decided to remain silent for the remainder of the journey. Jamal said a pleasant goodbye once they got to their destination and Safena was a little kinder.

Jamal was not looking forward to picking her up in the afternoon. For a moment he thought about passing her off to one of the workers but then he thought better of it. He could not guarantee if they would be able to handle her rudeness. He imagined it was tough for her with such a disability and he did not want to hold a moment of rudeness against her. He had to admit he was a little taken by her and he even felt a reaction from his little monster.

Safena had felt guilty about her rudeness and during her day in the office she began to think she needed to apologize.

On the journey back Jamal remained quiet. As they were approaching the end of the journey Safena felt she had to say something.

"Jamal, I am sorry for my rudeness this morning. I never much like working from the office and I was just a little tense this morning." She offered but failed to mention the feelings of arousal he caused.

"It is perfectly fine, Ma'am. You do not need to apologize to me." Jamal replied not wanting to upset a client.

"Tell me more about yourself and your family." Safena tried to be polite.

"Well, I have 4 kids but they live with their mother. What you might find interesting is that my father was in the nation, similar to yourself." Safena was confused by this.

"What do you mean by 'the nation'?" She asked curiously.

"The nation of Islam?" Jamal said confused.

"Oh my god. I am not in any Nation of Islam. That is some crazy cult. The real Islam is a thing of beauty." Safena almost shouted at him. She was very defensive of her religion and found the comparison insulting.

"I am sorry, Ma'am," Jamal replied biting his tongue. He wanted to shout something along the lines of terrorists but he knew better.

Jamal drove the rest of the journey in silence and helped Safena to her door.

That night Safena felt guilty as she thought about how she treated Jamal. She felt very defensive over her religion.

She decided to make an effort to make amends. Safena obtained a copy of the Quran from her aunt.

It was a difficult decision for Jamal the following week. It felt like no matter what he did, he was always going to be on the wrong side of this customer. He thought about passing her off to another driver but knew he risked losing the contract if they could not handle her. He had to play it smart with her.

Despite her rude behavior, there was another reason Jamal did not want to give her up. There was something about her that he found intriguing.

Jamal went to pick her up at the usual time and he found Safena ready and waiting for him.

Jamal noticed that her demeanor was much more pleasant today but he was taking nothing for granted. He had experienced firsthand how she suddenly switched.

They were almost at the destination and it had been a pleasant journey. Safena began to reach into her bag for something. Jamal expected the worst.

"I apologize for my outburst yesterday. I have always had people make fun of my religion and I can be defensive. But you did not deserve it and I want to apologize. I brought you a copy of the Quran, if you wish to learn more about Islam." Safena offered it as an olive branch.

"It is ok Ma'am. I understand you have had it tough. I will be sure to read it." Jamal said as he took the book. There was a brief moment as he took the book that their fingers touched and they both paused as they felt something. Before they were allowed to linger on the moment Safena had to leave.

Jamal felt he had misjudged her and could understand why a person with a disability would be distrusting of others. He also felt there was a power dynamic at play between them but he did not quite understand it. There was something within him that wanted to get close to this young woman.

Jamal took a genuine interest in the Quran and over the next few weeks their conversations focused on the book. He began to see a different side to Safena as she had a real pride in her religion and Jamal had a thirst for knowledge.

This helped them build a relationship and Safena began to respect Jamal as she thought he would convert to the faith. It was the ultimate act for a Muslim to convert a non-Muslim to the faith.

"Ma'am, I just noticed you don't wear a ring. Is that forbidden in Islam?" Jamal asked curiously.

"Jewelry is fine in Islam. I sometimes wear jewelry on fancy occasions." Safena explained.

"I just meant your wedding ring?" Jamal asked. Safena was at a loss for words.

"I am not married." Safena said abruptly, becoming cold once more. It was a sore subject for her as the years were passing her by.

"I am sorry Ma'am. I just know that in the book it is important for Muslims to be married and I mean, well, you are perfect in so many ways. You have a powerful job. You are beautiful. You seem like an ideal woman...I am sorry. I think it is better if I don't speak." Jamal sputtered nervously.

Safena sat quietly for a few moments as she let her thoughts sit for a moment. Jamal looked ahead as he thought he had angered Safena after they had built such a good relationship.

"You shouldn't apologize. No Muslim man would marry a blind girl." She told him.

"Men are probably intimidated by you. I mean you are beautiful and successful. I know I would jump at the chance to marry you." Jamal tried to be sincere.

"That is kind but I could never marry a..." Safena quickly stopped herself from saying what she was going to say, "...non-Muslim." But the truth was that even though she was blind, she knew it would never be possible to marry a black man.

"Ma'am, if I am honest, I am thinking of converting. I am in touch with a local imam at a mosque. You have lit a fire for knowledge inside of me." Jamal said.

"Jamal, that is such amazing news. I am so happy for you." Safena replied.

Despite her words Jamal knew that there was a racial element to dismissing his interest. He had been taking greater interest in the faith recently but there was always one thing he found strange in the book. The rule that a Muslim woman should marry her rapist. It always stayed with him as he thought about the faith.

Jamal began attending the local mosque and would engage in debates with the Imam. He brought this rule up with the Imam on one of his visits. The Imam explained that this was outdated rule and was used in a time before marriages for love. So if a man loved a woman, he would force himself on her to claim her.

This stayed with Jamal for the next few weeks as he continued to drive Safena. On the drive back one particular day, Safena asked Jamal to drive to the local supermarket to pick up some groceries. Jamal said he would go in and pick them up for her.

She asked that he leave the engine running as Jamal had put some Islamic songs on. All of a sudden she heard Jamal shout from outside of the car.

"Hey you! What do you think you are doing?!" Jamal shouted.

She heard the car door open and slam shut. Safena tried opening her door but it was locked and she did not know how to open it. The car sped away but Safena was fully alert and tried to fight off her kidnapper. But he seemed to be so big and strong. Her punches and scratches had no effect on him.

5 minutes later the car came to an abrupt stop and the kidnapper switched off the engine. Safena was afraid for her life. Her senses were fully alert.

The kidnapper opened the rear door and Safena tried to fight him off.

He had her arms pinned above her head with one hand.

"LET GO OF ME!! SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!" Safena screamed, she may have been blind but she wasn't stupid, she knew the moment she had heard Jamal shout after the car, that it was being stolen and she was being kidnapped.

She tried to wriggle free but the man on top of her had her pinned down, just with his weight alone. She knew it was a man because of the musky masculine sent coming off him, she could sense that it was a big man too, not fat but very muscular. She felt the man's abs as she kicked him in abdomen, she didn't feel the man react that's how she knew how weak she was in comparison.

"Please just take whatever money I have in my hand bag, take the car, and just let me go. Please." She pleaded with her abductor, trying to sound brave and calm but her voice was shaky. Heart pounding against her chest at 100 miles per hour.

She heard the man reach for her hand bag, which put her at ease that he was only here for money. But then she heard him chuckle, followed by what sounded like her bag hitting the ground outside of the car. Fear coursed through her body even more so now than before. She knew what was going to happen for sure now, that realization made her even more desperate to get free, she wriggled and squirmed but she just wasn't strong enough.

12