Blind Woman Opens Her Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt one of the man's large hands on her breasts, groping and kneading them through the material of her abaya, a small moan escaped her mouth unintentionally. The man seemed to stop, she prayed that he had lost interest or thought she was ugly or something. But those prayers were pointless because she felt and heard the man tearing the front of her abaya off, from her chest to her crotch. She felt her abaya ripping like it was a piece of paper.

She shivered as she felt the cold breeze hit her exposed body; the evil bastard had ripped off her bra and panties too. Leaving her fully exposed, there was no doubt in her mind what this means intentions were. She heard him undoing his belt buckle, and pulling his pants down. She then felt something large and thick against her stomach, it felt very hot and it was hardening rapidly. She felt like an idiot for taking even a second to realize that he had laid his cock against her stomach. The reason why it took her moment wasn't just her blindness but the fact that she was in disbelief if what she felt against her stomach was real then the cock was massive, a humongous and monstrous thing.

"Nooo, please stop I beg you, don't do it!! Pleaseeee!!" she cried out but it was all in vain. It had no effect on the man as she felt the tip of the monstrous cock enter her tight virginal pussy. Her pussy was protesting, it could not take such a monster but much like her vocal protests it was all in vain as she felt the man plunge a few more inches with ferocious force and will. Her pussy was struggling as it continued to be stretched and ripped apart as the large rapist continued force inch after inch of his monster cock in to her virginal pussy.

She felt a searing pain as her hymen was being ripped apart and her virginal pussy being stretched like never before. This man was reaching the unexplored depths of her body.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, as she sobbed loudly. Her rapist seem to revel in her tears and protest, as she heard him chuckle and push even more of his cock in, until he was in balls deep, she heard him grunt in satisfaction like he had never been able to get his whole cock in to a woman's cunt. He didn't move for a bit, seemingly letting her pussy get accustomed to his full length, after a few minutes she felt him pull his cock out, until only his tip was left inside of her. She thought rather naively and foolishly that her ordeal was over, but that thought quickly disappeared from her mind when she felt him ram the rest of his cock back in. She felt him establish a slow and steady rhythm, in and out, every time he slammed it back in her body shook.

"Stop...sto...stopppppp, please...Ya Allah!! Some one save me!!" she screamed. She felt one of his big powerful hands wrap itself around her throat through the fabric of her hijab and squeeze. Her eyes were wide with fear as she felt the man choke her as he started to pick up the pace with his thrusting, fucking her harder and faster. He showed no mercy as she slammed in to her, so hard and fast that the whole car was now shaking. This man was a beast there was no doubt in her mind, as he rammed in and out of her.

She felt something shift within her, this feeling had been bubbling up inside of her, and she realized that her virginal body was starting to enjoy this. Much to her shock and horror, not only was she fighting her rapist but now she was fighting her own body. It made her even more desperate as she used her tiny fists to hit him in his chest, as she tried to scratch him, as she tried to wriggle free. But he did not budge, instead he removed his hand from her throat and proceeded to give her two hard slaps across her face, she inexplicably moaned as she was slapped rather than cry out. In fact her cries had turned in to moans and grunts as this feeling inside of her was reaching breaking point.

"Stopp...please...please...or...I'm...gonna...I'm...gonna...OH ALLAH!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!" She screamed out in disbelief as she felt her pussy squirting her body shaking even more violently as she experienced an earth shattering orgasm that rippled through her entire body. She heard the man's booming laugh as she came, and it only seemed to encourage her rapist more as he somehow took it up another level as he started to fuck her relentlessly. The car was creaking and squeaking, shaking as he fucked her ferociously his cock slamming in to her, every thrust seemed to now set off a mini orgasm. She couldn't believe that her body enjoyed being raped, how sick was she to react like that, she felt even more tears streamed down her eyes even as she moaned more loudly with each thrust. She was a mess, an absolute contradiction, she didn't know what to think or feel anymore.

"Why...why...why..." she moaned quietly questioning herself, questioning Allah, questioning everything as to why she was enjoying this.

"Because you're a slut," she heard the man grunt, she didn't recognize his voice as he seemed to be masking it with animalistic grunts. But there was a familiarity. She didn't focus on the voice too much, she was focused on the words. As they cut deep, it was the most derogatory thing anyone had ever called her, she opened her mouth to deny it, to protest, to call him a sick bastard but instead a loud moan escaped her mouth as she experienced another orgasm. She heard the man laugh once more, a triumphant laugh that said "I told you so,", she sobbed as she started to ponder and even began to believe that she may be a depraved slut for enjoying this.

"Fuckkkk...fuckkkk!!" she moaned as he continued to rape her, swearing out loud for the first time, hammering in to her cunt which was now used to his cock, she felt it gripping his cock, getting tighter and tighter around it. She realized that this bastard had ruined her cunt, that she would never be able to feel another cock unless it was the same size or bigger. In truth she didn't really know how big the man was he could be of average size, she didn't have much to compare him with but a part of her knew that there was no way he was average.

Her rapist's thrusts seemed to get wilder and faster, she sensed that he was close to ejaculating. Part of her was glad that it was almost over, that once he got his release he would leave her. She realized that he was about to ejaculate and she feared that he would do so inside of her, something she could not allow to happen at all. If he released it inside of her she feared she would get pregnant, and she did not believe in abortion, so she would end up with her rapist's child. She could not have that.

"Please don't do it inside of me, don't cum inside of me, please I beg you," soon as she said it, she regretted it because she realized how stupid she had been. The man clearly got off on causing her pain, as evident with how he had laughed and this was going to encourage him to cum inside of her even more. She felt him go completely feral, grunting and growling like an animal, like a predator that was reveling in torturing its prey. She didn't know how long he had been fucking her for, it seemed like it had been an eternity, although in reality it may have been an hour. She knew from over hearing other women in her family and that she knew in general that this was not normal, she remembered over hearing her aunt talking to her friend about her husband, and how he only lasted a few minutes, and that she had to get herself off in order to experience an orgasm.

"CUMMMINGGGGG!!" the man grunted as he unleashed a torrent of his seed deep inside of Safena.

"NOOO!! YA ALLAH!! STOPPP!! PULL OUTT!" she screamed and moaned, she knew it was too late as she felt him pump one huge load after another deep inside of her womb, a seemingly never ending torrent. She was not only processing the fact that he was cumming inside of her, and the potential ramifications that could have on her. But she was also processing the fact that she had begged him not to cum inside of her, she had wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even closer, and holding him in his current position.

Once again it seemed her body and mind were at odds with each other. She even had another orgasm when she felt him unleash his first load. She felt him finally finish unloading his cum inside of her as he collapsed on top of her, the car was now almost silent. The only sounds was her and her rapist's heavy breathing as he lay on top of her, there sweaty bodies intermingling. Then she felt relief as she heard him pull his cock out, which was accompanied by a loud plop, she felt some of his cum gushing out of her cunt and on to the seat of the car.

She heard some rustling, followed by the sound of him doing his belt, and she heard footsteps walk away. As she heard him walk away she began to sob uncontrollably, her mind filled with a whirlwind of conflicting emotions and thoughts. Until finally she just went silent and limp from sheer mental and physical exhaustion. She didn't know how long she lay there until she heard footsteps approaching the car. It made her tense up, she thought her tormentor had returned for another round, it filled with her dread and shamefully with some excitement too.

"Miss Ali, oh my god. What...I'm so sorry...it's me Jamal" she heard the deep booming voice of Jamal. He wrapped her with what felt like his blazer, thoughtfully covering her naked body. It seemed like from her state he could tell that this wasn't a carjacking but something far worse. She started to sob again uncontrollably, she was pleasantly surprised when he pulled her in for a hug and held her in tender way.

"It's my fault...If I had been quicker in tracking you down, I swear Miss Ali I did everything I could. I ran the whole way here. This is so fucking crazy. I'm sorry this is my fault, I should have called the police, I'm such an idiot, I was panicking so much that I forgot to do the basics. Fuck. Fuck. Let me call them now," she heard him say sincerely, she heard his voice crack a little with emotion, she could hear the guilt in his voice.

"No Jamal it is not your fault, there was nothing you could have done about it. And please don't call the police...if the police get involved then everyone will know, and if everyone knows..." she sobbed once more as she thought about what would happen if the police got involved. Something like this would not stay a secret forever, people would find out in the community. She was already a pariah, already undesirable when it came to marriage, something like this would completely destroy what little hope she had of marriage or a normal life.

"Please just take me home Jamal," she pleaded with him.

"Okay Miss Ali, but I want you to know that I will do everything in my power to find the monster that did this to you, I promise." She heard the conviction in his voice and was touched by the words. Perhaps there were some good people in this world, she pondered if she was a good person. After all would a good person enjoy being raped?

"Because you're a slut," those words still circulated in her brain, she couldn't shake it. She couldn't stop thinking about how her rapist might have been right. She was lost in her own world she only came to when the vehicle came to a stop, and she heard the door being opened. Jamal asked her for the keys to the house, she told him it was in her hand bag, she heard him rummaging through it but he couldn't find it. She told him that there was a spare key under the mat in front of the door, her aunt usually left one there.

Jamal opened the door to the house and came back to the car where he scooped Safena up in to his arms. She hoped none of the neighbors were looking because it would be difficult to explain why she was half naked only in her hijab, scooped up in the arms of a black man. Once Jamal entered the house with her, Safena guided him to her room. She knew how many steps there were from the front door to her room. She had mapped out the whole house in her head. Once she was in her room, Jamal put her down on her bed gently.

"Miss Ali I will take my leave, once again I am truly sorry for everything that happened. And like I said earlier I will do everything I can to find this monster. In the meantime should you need anything, I took the liberty and saved my number on your phone. So feel free to contact me." She was once again touched by this older black man's sweet nature, she regretted how rude she had been to him initially. And perhaps Allah had punished her for her rudeness, and her ordeal had been the punishment.

Jamal asked if he could have his blazer back, he said he had his hand out and his eyes closed. She thought it was sweet that he had his eyes closed despite having seen her naked once again, she trusted him whole heartedly. She reached out and felt his out stretched hand, and placed the blazer on it. She heard him reach for the bedroom door, as she herself entered the bathroom, she heard the door close as she turned on the shower. She discarded her hijab and entered the shower, letting the warm water cascade down her body. She began to cry as the water washed over her body, she cried even more as she felt her hands move in between her legs, as her fingers entered her cunt as she remembered the feeling, the sensation of her rape. Her cunt was on fire, she felt horny as she began fingering herself. Much to her shame and horror. She could still feel the cum in her cunt and the creampie began to leak out over her fingers as she fingered herself.

Whilst she was in a dark place Jamal was in a happy place as he stood at the doorway of the bathroom and watched Safena play with her cunt. The temptation to rape her again was strong but he resisted, he wanted to make her stew a little before he came back. She would marry her rapist after all it was in her little book. Plus he had taken plenty of pictures of her naked body, plus he had the footage of the rape thanks to the cameras in the car. So he had enough to get by. Feeling happy he made his way downstairs, as he opened the door to leave he bumped in to Safena's aunt.

She bumped in to him with such force that she bounced off him and was falling back until Jamal caught her, his hands slipping behind her lower back as he brought her up his hands slipped lower and was firmly on her phat ass. Safena's aunt Faiza was shocked by not only bumping in to this large black man, and almost falling over, even more shocked when she felt that black man's hand on her ass. She was also shocked by how ruggedly handsome the black man was, and he seemed to be close to her in age. Jamal quickly copped a feel of her ass before letting go, profusely apologizing for getting in her way and introducing himself as Safena's driver. His eyes quickly took in Faiza's abaya clad body, she was curvaceous and busty. Shorter than her niece with an unbelievable ass. He smiled to himself as he realized he had his next prey. Faiza also let her eye wander over Jamal taking in muscular body, a stark contrast to her ex-husband's. Faiza had always had somewhat of a wandering eye and a flirtitious nature often flirting with non Muslim men. It gave her a thrill do such a thing, flirting wasn't cheating or sinful in Islam, since nothing was mentioned about it.

"Well I should be on my way, hopefully I'll see more of you whenever I come to pick up Miss Ali. Here is my card, has my number on it, should you ever need anything don't hesitate to message or call me." He said winking at her, Jamal had seen the way she had checked him out and the way she was biting her bottom lip. This woman wanted it, and the prospect of having two sluts was enticing. Plus having an easy lay whilst he worked on breaking down Safena was a bonus.

12