Blindfolded and Submissive

Story Info
Jade loves having her way with her redheaded submissive.
6.2k words
4.48
20.4k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenzie looked up as he heard her enter the room; the blindfold keeping him from seeing what she'd changed into. Tilting his head he realized the clicking he heard was her heels making contact with the hardwood floor. He could almost imagine the sway of her hips as she walked towards him.

She stopped six inches from him and looked down, admiring how beautiful he was; he was in a kneeling position, his butt balancing on his heels. Walking around him she noticed that the light from the window hitting his hair made it look a brighter red than usual as it fell down the taunt muscles of his back. Each hand clasped the other arm's elbow forcing him to arch his back.

Bending down she reached out her hand stroking her fingers across his upper back gently moving his hair out of the way as she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Do you know how hot you look waiting on your knees, your back arched, just begging for me to touch you?"

Kenzie almost whimpered as he felt her hot breath against the side of his throat, "Would you like to know what I'm wearing?" Nodding his head he could almost feel her grinning behind him as her nails dug into his skin, "Then describe me." Reaching for the blindfold he was stopped as fingers encircled his wrists. "You may move and touch but you are not to remove the blindfold. Do you understand?"

Nodding, he replied, lowering his hand to help steady himself as he stood up, "Yes, mistress." Turning around he reached out his hand unsure of where she was and was met with one of hers. The hand guided his own towards her body and then left, leaving his palm to rest on her bare hip. Lifting his other hand he soon found her other hip; running his fingers down he could feel a lace like fabric beneath his fingers.

She grinned as she watched his fingers dance around the lace trying to remember all the things she owned. Reaching out she caressed his cheek with the back of one of her fingers. When her finger passed over his lips he opened them willingly sucking on her finger as she teased him, "If you're going to be quiet I'll gag you and make sure you stay that way. Is that what you want?" Kenzie drew her finger into his mouth sucking seductively as he shook his head. "Then you'd better do what I asked; right Kenzie," she asked as her finger slipped from his warm mouth.

"Yes Mistress," he replied, already moving his hands further down the lace to see if they were panties or a garter belt.

"Why don't you start at the bottom and work your way up."

Nodding, he used her to steady himself as he went down on his knees in front of her. Reaching his hand to her ankle he felt the strap of her heels overtop a pair of stockings; moving his hand back toward her heel he could feel the high angle of her foot, "You're wearing heels; denim, about three or four inches high, light blue."

She smiled, chastising him lightly, "You're only allowed to describe things by how they feel; do you understand?" She waited for him to nod and then looked down at him warmly, "Would you like to take them off me?" He nodded, politely waiting for her permission. "Even if it means using the wrist cuffs tonight?" She watched him nod again and continued, "Very well."

She waited as he unfastened the straps around her ankles and then lifted each foot so he could slide the shoe off. Setting them aside he turned back to her sliding his hands up her legs as his cock twitched, "Your wearing stockings; the sexy netted kind." Continuing higher he could feel the tight lace that wrapped around the top of each stocking held up by the clips of the garter belt, "The garter belt is mostly made of lace."

She chuckled lightly as she watched his cock twitch beneath him, "And do you want the pleasure of removing them as well?"

"I do, Mistress."

She grinned, "Even if I add the ankle cuffs?"

He nodded, understanding where this game was headed. He waited till she'd given him permission and then began unclipping the garter belt from the stockings. Slowly and sensually he slid each stocking down her long legs and then returned back to the garter belt. Slipping his fingers underneath it to get a hold of the straps he could feel the thin silky fabric beneath. Sliding the belt down her legs he waited till she stepped out of it and then ran his hands up her now bare legs.

Gliding his fingers around her hips he slid his hands into place grabbing her ass, "Your panties are smooth and cool like silk." Bringing his hands back around he dipped his fingers between her legs frustrated when he realized she'd closed her legs allowing him very little access. Rubbing his finger across her clit she couldn't hide he continued, "And they have lace on the sides that hug your hips beautifully." Leaning forward he pressed his lips to her hip and kissed a path to her stomach; looking up he kissed right below her underwear line, "May I take these off Mistress?"

She grinned at his mischievousness and then bit her lip as his fingers rubbed across her clit again. Looking down at him, the black fabric just covering his eyes, she could see the grin that etched across his face, "You may."

Sliding his fingers underneath the waistband he began to pull them down slowly revealing her skin to the room and then stopped as he realized what she hadn't said, "What do I have to do for them?"

She smiled down at him and lifted her hand caressing his lips with her finger, "How do you feel about being on your knees?" Kenzie felt his cheeks redden as the implication sank in but turned back towards his task.

Holding still he let her steady herself by holding onto his shoulders as she lifted each foot to step out of the thin fabric. As he slipped them off her ankle the fabric fell against him and he could feel how wet they were. He groaned as he went to stand up, his cock twitching in the air.

Jade held still as his hands slid up her stomach and over the fabric of her bra. "Looks like this has lace too." She kept quiet biting her lip as she rubbed her legs together; his squeezing ministrations bothering her even over the padding. Sliding his fingers along the sides of the fabric they met in the back where the clip was. Sliding a couple of fingers under the clasp he rubbed the spot under it, "It seems a little tight right here; I bet a backrub would fix that though."

He smiled as she chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I bet that's what you have in mind."

He nodded, trying unsuccessfully to hide his grin, "I live to serve you, mistress."

Laughing she chastised him, "You think you're a clever fox; don't you," leaning towards him she reached her hand around grabbing his ass, "too bad I'll have to punish you for it." Sliding her hand up his back she slid it under his hair and yanked him into a kiss, "After that, I think you'll have to give me something really good to get to remove my bra; any suggestions?"

"Delayed orgasm?"

Grinning, she leaned forward, her lips brushing his ear, "Who says you get to have one at all?" A sudden stillness swept through him as he thought about her answer. "You know, I think I figured out what it's going to be; so, what do you think, do you still wanna take my bra off?"

Kenzie looked towards her cautiously, "What did you decide?"

Smiling, she traced her finger down his bare chest pinching one of his nipples, "It's a secret; guess you'll have to decide if it's worth it."

In answer, he reached out his hands and turned her around to face the other way and moved her hair over her neck, "May I touch you?"

Jade held still as she felt his fingers caress her back, "I suppose; since you asked politely." She jumped a little as he stepped forward, his cock hitting her ass. His fingers brushed down her shoulders taking the straps with them. Leaning forward he pressed his lips to her spine as his fingers found the clasp. Unhooking her bra he let it fall to the floor as he kissed a trail up towards her neck. Reaching around her he cupped her tits in his hands, his thumb and index finger sliding into place to tease her nipples.

Kenzie squeezed the hard nubs between his fingers grinning when he heard her groan. He took his time playing with her listening to every sound that escaped her lips. Stepping up against her he could feel his cock rubbing against the cleft of her ass and he pulled her nipples roughly away from her body teasing her, "You really do like it rough; don't you?"

When he'd let go she turned in his arms lifting her hand to knot in his hair as she guided him to stand in front of the bed. Stepping forward she forced him to take a step back and then yanked backward watching as he lost his balance and fell back onto the bed as she let go.

Kenzie panicked as he started to fall trying to reach for her to steady himself but unable to see he grabbed at empty pockets of air instead. Hitting the firm mattress he relaxed until he felt her crawl up his body to sit over him.

Jade reached out her hands stroking his skin reassuringly as she bent down to kiss him, "You really need to learn your place."

Looking up at her he reached out pulling her mouth back to his own, "Make me."

Snaking her hand through his hair she pulled his head to one side and bent down sinking her teeth into his exposed neck. Her pussy throbbed as he whimpered and she backed off crawling off the bed, "Lay on the edge of the bed." She watched as he moved into place thinking about all the things she could have him do when one particular idea took hold, "On your back, just like that, now put your hand on your cock." Throwing a nearby towel at him she continued, "Go ahead and put this under you and then go back to how you are."

She waited patiently as he did as he was told and then walked over to the nightstand for the lubricant, "You're going to play with yourself for my amusement." Opening the bottle she squeezed letting the lubricant drip down. She grinned, chuckling, as the cold lubricant poured over his hot aching cock. Stepping forward she wrapped her hand around his and guided it up and down his shaft a few times, "And don't, even think about getting off without my permission."

Jade sat down on a nearby chair so she had a full view, "Faster. This is supposed to be a show for me; remember?" She waited a couple of minutes and then gave her next instruction, "Looks like your other hand has nothing to do. Why don't you suck on those fingers for me."

Kenzie could feel his cheeks redden but lifted his fingers to his mouth gently sucking two of them between his lips. Her cunt throbbed and she was glad she'd thought to put a towel down earlier. She watched as he fucked his mouth with his fingers, "They're probably wet enough by now. Go on, I want to watch that clever mouth of yours moan as your fingers slip up inside you." Her pussy muscles tightened as she watched his cheeks inflame and she lowered her fingers to her clit as he lowered his fingers to his ass. Sliding his fingers into place he pushed, biting his lip as he moaned; his warm fingers sliding up into him.

She watched for a minute as he gently stretched himself on his fingers and then stood up to give him more lube. Sitting back down she wasted no time, her fingers going straight for her clit, "I didn't tell you you could slow down." She watched mesmerized as her submissive bit his lip to keep from crying out as he fucked himself on his fingers, his other hand pumping up and down his cock.

"Please," he begged between breathy moans, "please Mistress; let me come."

She moaned as she stroked her clit faster, "No." She looked up annoyed as she realized he'd slowed down again, "Faster."

Kenzie bit his lip roughly as he sped back up, "Please Mistress."

Picking up her pace his pleas only intensified her coming orgasm, "No! Now continue."

"I can't. Please," his words cut off as a long moan escaped him.

"Now," she moaned close to her orgasm, "cum for me." Her head fell back as she moaned coming around her fingers. Kenzie, spurred on by her moans, arched off the bed moaning as he came across his stomach. As she came down she glanced over at the bed and saw the huge mess he'd made.

Cleaning up a little she stood and walked over to the bed letting her fingers trace across the bones of his hips, "Who do you belong to?"

He blushed, keeping still as she ran her fingers over his body, "You Mistress, only ever you." She smiled leaning down to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

Sliding her hand down his chest she glided a finger up one of the cum trails and then turned back towards him, "Quite a mess you've made."

"I'm sorry."

Raising her hand she brushed the back of her finger against his lips, "Prove it." She watched as he paused to consider what she was saying and then opened his mouth wrapping his lips around her fingers and sucked it into his mouth. Slowly he lifted his tongue, licking up her finger. When he'd finished she grabbed the towel she'd used to clean herself up and returned to him gently wiping him down, "I want you to stand on the side of the bed and bend over."

She turned, walking back to the nightstand to grab the things she'd need, "I want your hands flat on that bed." Grabbing them she turned back towards him, glad he'd listened to her. Sitting the stuff on the bed she reached out to touch him watching him shiver as she took a nail down his spine. Sitting on the floor behind him she picked up the ankle cuffs and then wrapping the first leather cuff around his ankle she fastened it and reached for the other.

Standing up, she slid her hand up his back forcing him to bend over the side of the bed even more. Lowering her hands she squeezed his ass, "Your mine and I'm going to do whatever I want to you." Leaning over him she brushed her teeth along his ear, "However, if there's something you'd like me to do, your lips are free to beg me for it." She smiled as she saw the blush creeping up his cheeks as he turned away.

Standing directly behind him she leaned over him teasing him as she brushed her pelvis across his ass, "Stay still." Lifting her hand she brought two of her fingers to her lips and wetting them reached between their bodies aiming for his already slick entrance. Sliding her fingers inside him she felt her pussy throb as he tightened around her whimpering as she filled him, "Does that feel good?"

"Yes, Mistre-," he replied, cut off as he moaned when she twisted her fingers inside him aiming for that particular spot inside him. Reaching around him with her other hand she let her fingers brush down his stomach as she reached for his cock.

She stroked him a couple of times letting her thumb brush across the head and then spread her fingers inside him gently preparing him for something bigger, "God, baby, you feel so tight wrapped around my fingers." He whimpered, turning his face away from her blushing as he moved his hips back trying to position himself so her fingers would stimulate that spot inside him again.

Teasing him on her fingers she reached with her other hand for the small plug she'd sat down beside him. Lifting the toy towards his mouth she twisted her fingers burying them deep inside him, "Open your mouth." She waited for him to comply and then nudged the toy against his lips. Kenzie took the hint sliding his mouth around the toy until it sank into place and the cold metal began to warm inside his wet mouth.

Jade tapped the base that had settled against his lips, "Is it ready for me?" He nodded, opening his mouth as she pulled on the base, his lips forced to slide down the toy's shape as it withdrew. Scissoring her fingers inside him she watched as he clung to the bedsheets above him whimpering as she started to pull out. As her fingers began to slip out she pushed the end of the tapered tip into him slipping the toy into him as she slid her fingers out.

Grabbing a nearby towel she cleaned her fingers off and then seeing him begin to move she put her hand out to reassure him, "How does it feel?"

Kenzie tilted his hips and shook his ass back and forth a few times before looking towards her voice, "A little odd."

Jade laughed reaching over so she could tap the base a few times, "How so?"

The tiny little taps vibrated inside him making him shudder, "It's heavier than what I'm used to and it's really warm."

Sitting down on the bed beside him she reached out her hand caressing his cheek as she turned him to look at her, "You did get it all nice and warm didn't you?" His cheeks reddened and he tried to turn away but his mistress held him still. Reaching over him she pushed against the base pushing the toy just a little deeper inside him, "Do you like how it feels inside you?"

Kenzie bit his lip nodding as the toy bumped against his walls. He stilled as he felt her fingers sweep softly across his lips, "It's the second widest of a set of three but the other two are different shapes."

She smiled as he tilted his head waiting for her to continue, "The one is long and tapered and the other is a little wider than this one near the base but has ridges all the way up it." Thinking about how the one would feel being pushed inside him he shuddered and then moaned as the plug bumped that spot inside him again.

Grinning she teased him, "Would you like to try one of the others?"

He blushed, biting his lip again as he answered her quietly, "Maybe."

"And which one is it you like the sound of?"

Kenzie sighed, "The second one."

Tilting his head up, she teased her finger through his hair, "And which one was that again?"

"The one that has the ridges," he replied almost in a mutter as he leaned into her hand affectionately.

Reaching around him she found the plug he was talking about and turned her hand letting the cold tip trace up of his ribcage. She watched in excitement as he shuddered and then brought the edge along his cheek, "This one is a little too big for you to properly warm up with your mouth but I guess it'll warm up just as quickly inside your tight little ass." Kenzie shuddered as she slid the cold metal across his lips; this one seemed to be even colder than the first one.

"Of course, you could beg me to warm it up for you." Running her hand down his side she started to get up, "Why don't you get up on the bed for me. Face down I think." Moving the other stuff out of his way she waited till he'd gotten comfortable and then climbed back up onto the bed beside him, "Hand me one of the pillows above you."

Kenzie lifted his hand trying to find the pillow she was talking about and finally finding it he reached back behind himself to hand it to her. He stilled as he felt her fingers at his waist slipping under him to lift his hips off the bed so she could slip the pillow under his stomach. Running her hands across his ass she squeezed teasingly, "You're running out of time to beg baby."

Wrapping her fingers around the plug lodged inside him she gently pulled it out watching fascinated as it slid out of him, "Are you still wet enough or do I need to add more?" She saw him nod and leaned forward, "Kenzie," she chastised, biting into the top of his ass.

Whimpering, he reached to knot his fingers in the sheets above him, "Yes mistress."

Pulling back she gently kissed a path towards his spine, "Yes what."

He groaned when he felt her tongue flick up his spine, "Yes, I'm still wet enough mistress."

Reaching for the lubricant she poured a little bit down the tapered end of the new toy and then smoothed it down each ridge just enough to coat it but not warm it. Turning back to him she spread his cheeks with her fingers as she guided the plug towards it's sheath, "You sure don't want to beg baby; it's awfully cold."

She grinned watching as he bit his lip and turned his head to face the other way. Gently she positioned the cold tip against his entrance and pushed giggling as he shuddered beneath her. She gave him a moment to get used to it and then pushed the first ridge inside him, "How does it feel?"

12