Blindfolded and Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bit his lip as he shuddered again; the plug was already beginning to warm inside him though, "Cold."

Jade laughed, running her warm hand up this thigh, "I meant the shape."

He whimpered as another cold ridge entered him and he felt every increase and decrease as his body slid over the metal fitting to the toy's shape, "Good."

Pushing another ridge inside him she replied, "Just good?"

He bit his lip as the rounded ball slid deeper into him, "I can feel every ridge when it moves."

"And do you like that?"

Kenzie nodded leaning into her warm hand, "It feels," pausing, he moaned as she purposefully moved the plug inside him, "really good."

Pushing on the toy she teased his entrance with the last ball-like shape; the cold penetrating through the small bundle of nerves, "Saved the biggest for last."

Kenzie held still whimpering as he felt the largest of the ball-like shapes slide into him, "God, that's cold."

Jade giggled, gently pushing and pulling on the base of the plug so that it moved inside him, "You're much tighter in this position. I wanted to make sure you'd feel each cold ridge as it slid up inside you." He moaned holding onto the sheets caught between his fingers as she began to slowly fuck him on it. "I'll make you a deal; my cunt is throbbing after playing with you so if you can get me off in the next sixty seconds, I will wrap my lips around that gorgeous cock of yours."

Less than a second after the words were out of her mouth he moved; jumping her he shoved her down onto the bed and shoved his hands between her thighs spreading her legs for better access. Reaching between her legs he slid his fingers down her slit looking for her entrance; when he felt the dip he pushed spearing her with two of his fingers as he leaned down.

Jade moaned, almost screaming from the sudden attention as he latched his mouth around her clit and sucked. Her head fell back as he lapped at the sensitive nub with his tongue his fingers fucking in and out of her roughly. She moaned whimpering as she grabbed the sheets above her head but he didn't relent; just kept sucking and licking that sensitive spot as he aimed his fingers to hit that special spot inside her.

Shuddering Jade came around his fingers and then cried out as his unrelenting mouth brought her to a second. Backing off, Kenzie rubbed his hands up her thighs thinking about how much he'd love to be between them in a different way. As she came down she reached for him pulling him into a kiss. Smiling, she looked at him, "I take it you really want my mouth on your cock tonight?"

Kenzie blushed leaning into her warmth wishing he could see her, "You don't have to."

Lifting her hand she caressed his cheek affectionately, "Lay down." She watched as he slowly made his way back across the bed to lay down, "I will punish you if you move your hips; understand?"

He nodded, trying to get comfortable, "Yes mistress." Straddling his legs she leaned towards his throbbing cock blowing cool air across his hot flesh causing him to shiver beneath her. Wrapping her lips around the head of his cock she bobbed her head sliding her lips down his shaft.

Kenzie moaned, lifting his hips towards the warmth surrounding him. Whimpering he grabbed the sheets as her nails dug into his hips, "I told you to keep still."

Keeping her fingers roughly on his hips to keep him from moving she slid down his shaft a couple of times and then pulled off flicking her tongue across the tip several times. After repeating this three more times she could feel his muscles tightening beneath her, "The only way you're coming again is either inside me or around my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied, the words coming out as a whimper as she flicked her tongue across the head of his cock.

"Good," sitting up she ran her nails sensually up his sides, "now, which do you choose?" He glanced over at his mistress in shock. "Come on," reaching for him she guided him to her lips and kissing him she turned his head whispering in his ear, "do you want to come inside me or do you want me to bury my cock inside you and fuck you until you scream my name?"

Kenzie blushed a deep crimson but opened his mouth shyly, "Please," he paused, reaching for another kiss, "fuck me." She moaned around his mouth, her cunt dripping at the thought of getting inside him and she looked around for what she did with her strap-on. Grabbing it she wasted no time sliding the straps up her thighs and then tightened them. Turning back to her lover she reached for his hair and yanked him into a soul melting kiss.

He could feel his mistress's hands pawing at his body as she started kissing down his neck. He whimpered into her ear as her teeth dug into his shoulder and the hand in his hair kept him still as she had her way with his body. Suddenly, he felt a hand wrap around his own and felt it being guided down between their bodies and then the mild shock as she wrapped his hand around her cock and forced him to stroke up her shaft.

Jade watched as he got the idea and began stroking her how he liked to be and she leaned in moaning in his ear in encouragement. Lifting her hand to palm his cheek she enveloped his mouth with her own and began thrusting up into his hand as she moaned around his mouth. Yanking his head back she moaned into his ear, "I want to watch you wrap your lips around my cock baby. Can you do that for me?"

Kenzie stilled as her question sank in but he just nodded, blushing as he gave her room to lay down. He could hear her positioning herself and waited patiently for her to direct him. He felt a hand wrap around his own as she guided him towards her cock. Straddling her lower legs he bent over her and began trying to find her shaft with his mouth. He felt a hand brush his hair as it reached behind gently guiding him to her and he cautiously stuck out his tongue licking across the head of the strap-on.

Opening his mouth he let his lips slide down the head and when the hand in his hair guided him further down her shaft he obeyed letting her shaft penetrate his warm wet mouth. The hand let up and he began bobbing up and down her shaft paying attention to the sensitive head every time he needed to breathe. The hand came back after a few strokes forcing him further down her cock so that the head tickled his throat and then he was free to go back to pleasuring her.

"Do you think you can take more?" Kenzie flushed but nodded around the cock in his mouth. He could feel the hand tightening in his hair and took a breath as he was guided lower again. He could feel her head at the entrance of his throat and yet the hand forced him further down her shaft. He couldn't help but gag for an instant as he was forced to deepthroat his mistress's shaft. Just as suddenly as the hand had appeared the hand was gone and it was him who was choosing to take her shaft down his throat. He could feel her hand caress his cheek lovingly as she whispered encouragement to him.

She could tell when he was getting tired and wrapped her hand in his hair guiding him to her lips instead. Unable to take it any more she sat up gently guiding him to lay on his back. Reaching for a pillow she turned back to him, "Lift your hips for me sweetie."

Kenzie lifted his hips and relaxed into the soft pillow she placed beneath him. Looking around for the lube she placed the bottle on the bed beside her and then gently caressed her hands up her lover's thighs as she spread his legs. Reaching in between them she tapped the plug still trapped inside him and grinned as he moaned, "Please."

Gently caressing his hip with one hand she used the other to wrap her fingers around the plug's base. Pulling back, the first ball slipped from him with an audible pop. She looked up to see him grabbing a handful of the sheets blushing. Pulling the toy out of him, each ridge sliding out one by one and she watched as he bit his lip trying not to make a sound. Setting the toy aside she reached for the lubricant and dripped a path down her shaft that she used her other hand to smooth.

Leaning over him she kissed him bumping her lubricated cock against his ass. Reaching up she gently slid her hand under his head to undo the blindfold, "Close your eyes." She waited a second and then removed the blindfold, "Let your eyes adjust a second." Putting her hand in front of the light from the lamp she waited until he'd opened his eyes and adjusted till she moved her hand and let him adjust to that as well.

Kenzie looked up at her, "Thank you mistress."

Chuckling lightly, she looked down at him, "You shouldn't thank me. I did it so I could look into your eyes as I bury my cock inside you."

He flushed, his cheeks reddening, but he reached up pulling her down for another kiss anyway, "Thank you."

Jade smiled and reached down between the two of them to position her cock at his entrance. Turning back to her boyfriend she looked into his eyes and then thrust forward burying a couple of inches of her shaft into his warmth. She gave him a moment to adjust and then thrust forward again driving another inch or two into his body.

He moaned as another couple of inches filled him and his eyes rolled back a bit as her next thrust in bumped up against that pleasure spot inside me. Gently, she thrust forward against him burying the remaining inch of her shaft inside him. She noticed he was breathing hard and stilled holding still for a moment to let him adjust as she caressed up his body with her fingers, "Are you okay?"

Kenzie nodded his head, "Yeah. I just.. Fuck."

Jade nodded and moved to caress up his side but her cock twitched inside him and she watched as he whimpered, his knuckles turning white around the sheets he was holding onto, "You need me to go really slow?"

He nodded, his body flushed as he moaned when she gently pulled out most of the way. Leaning over him she repositioned her hands to either side of his ribcage so she could hold herself up as she fucked him. Slowly she thrust forward into him and was rewarded with a long moan. Gently she began fucking him in long slow thrusts but she knew he wouldn't last long as vocal as he was being.

"Please," pausing as another burst of pleasure shot through him he could barely find his words, "please stop."

Jade stilled instantly looking up at him, "What's wrong?" She watched as he flushed a deeper red and asked, "Do you need more lube?"

"I, I don't want to," he paused, embarrassed, "please, I want to be able to touch you."

She smiled sweetly and nodded understanding what he wasn't saying; gently she scooted back watching as her cock slid out from inside him. Moving back she sat back and crossed her legs and then looked up motioning for him to join her, "Come here."

Kenzie blushed a little more as he realized what she wanted him to do; climbing up onto her lap he leaned up on his knees holding onto her shoulders for stability. Reaching around him Jade positioned her hard cock at his entrance and then put her hands on his hips gently coaxing him down. As he lowered himself he could feel her shaft impaling him and he moaned as he felt hands wrap around his back. When he'd sank all the way down he leaned down kissing his mistress as he felt her slide one of her hands up his upper back; the other finding its place on his lower back right above his ass.

Lifting up he began to fuck himself on her cock bouncing up and down on her hard shaft moaning each time it filled him. He could feel her holding onto him passionately as he got closer to the edge, "Mistress..."

Reaching up she knotted her hand in his hair and yanked him down to kiss her, "Shh.." she paused, kissing him, "cum for me baby."

It was difficult to bounce up and down on her shaft while kissing her but he tried, moaning around her mouth as she brought her hips up to meet his. Lifting himself up he bent down kissing her roughly just as she thrust her hips up sinking her cock into him. Kenzie moaned arching upward as his head fell back as he came between them, his cum blanketing their stomachs. Sinking back down onto her hard shaft he shuddered beneath her hands the sensation now too much.

"Wrap your legs around me." He whimpered as each movement moved the cock in his ass but he obeyed her. He felt her hand behind his head and then felt as she leaned forward laying him down with her on top, her strap-on still buried to the hilt inside him. Moving so that she could reach his lips she kissed him long and passionately taking her time as she savored the taste of him. He reached up wrapping his arms around her thin body as he got lost in the moment. Gently pulling out of him she caressed his thighs reassuring him. Loosening the straps she set the strap-on on the other side of the bed and then leaned over him kissing him sweetly.

Jade moved to lay beside him and put her arms around him just as another post orgasm shudder passed through him, "When you're ready I'll draw you a bath and pamper you."

He turned to look at her nodding, "Thank you."

She leaned in kissing him, "Your welcome honey."

"This is..."

Jade glanced over at him noticing he had reddened again, "What?"

"This is much stronger than usual."

She smiled at him running her fingers through his long red hair, "I noticed. There is nothing I like more than getting to make love to you baby."

He turned smiling in her arms as he snuggled up against her warm body, "I love you."

Wrapping her arms tighter around his thin body she could feel him vibrating against her, "I love you too Kenz."

12