Blindfolded, Bound, and Used

Story Info
Forced into submission by stranger and enjoying it.
4.8k words
4.5
42.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily heaved the full laundry basket up onto her knee, trying to balance it there while opening the door. It threatened to tip and spill the contents all over the hallway floor. She groaned, setting the basket down, and fumbled with the keys in the semi-darkness to fit one into the lock. The heavy door swung open and Lily shoved the basket across the floor into her apartment with her feet, trying to pull the key out. The lock seemed to have a grip on it now, not letting go, and she wriggled it around, back and forth before it finally released.

The arms wrapped around her from behind as soon as the key exited the lock. One large, strong arm circled her body, pressing her arms to her sides and her back against the stranger's chest. The other came up to clamp a hand down over her mouth, pressing it firmly, keeping it from turning to look at the person behind her. Her keys clanged to the floor. The door swung closed behind them, whether of its own accord or from having been kicked shut by the man who had her immobilized against his own body. Her heart pounded in her chest, her breathing quickening, panic spreading through her body.

"Relax, Lily." She could feel his breath on her ear as he whispered right next to it. He knew her name. "I know more than just your name." It felt as if he was reading her mind! This wasn't helping her relax at all. Her mind raced, trying to place the voice, tuning into it, attempting to figure out who it belonged to. "I also know that you're a dirty little slut who gets off on the idea of being tied up and gagged and fucked hard. You totally get off on having a cock shoved deep down your throat." Her heart wouldn't slow down the hammering, listening to the low growl in her ear. He held onto her tightly, but she didn't struggle, trying to keep still. His hold on her wasn't painful, feeling more like a giant bear hug. "I know that you prefer the hardcore porn, where the girls get pounded hard, where the mascara runs down their faces with their tears while a guy fucks their throat." Lily's breath caught hearing this. How did he know? "And then there are all those stories you read," he chuckled. "The stories where the girls are forced into sex slavery, where they wear a collar and stay naked and tied up at all times." She blew out the breath she was holding through her nose, closing her eyes. She could feel her face flush with embarrassment. "I thought I'd give you a little thrill and let you experience all this shit firsthand. How would you like that?"

She froze, unable to give any sort of signal to this man. Would it even matter if she protested? If she tried to scream or get away from him? She couldn't figure out how to react and yet her thighs clenched at the thought that these stories and videos that she had been watching might actually happen to her in real life. Terror mixed with anticipation and she kept still where he held onto her. She attempted a slide shake of the head.

"Oh Lily, don't lie to yourself." He walked her over to her kitchen table, his body guiding hers along. She was pinned between him and the table anxiously trying to predict his next move. He bent her over the edge, laying her body down on the hard surface, pinning her arms underneath her. His groin pressed against her ass and she could feel the definitive outline of his erection pressing into the softness of her ass. She squirmed and the hand that he had freed from around her body went to her face, pressing it into the table, keeping her from turning her head to look at him. "I'm going to move my hand from your mouth and you are going to stay quiet. Not a sound."

She breathed out heavily as soon as his hand released. The opposite hand still restrained her from turning to look at him. He fumbled for something and then a red bandana went over her eyes. He shifted her around, tying the ends behind her head tightly. New waves of fear washed over her and she tried to find her voice to say something to him, to beg him to stop, to let her go, to reconsider this. But the words weren't coming to her. She was stunned into silence, unable to form the words. He patted her cheek.

"Good girl," he praised her and Lily felt a throb between her legs at his approval. Was she actually going to let him do this? Not saying anything, not protesting or resisting at all? Was this what she really wanted, to be used as a fuck toy by some stranger?

"Please, let me go. I won't scream, I won't call the police, I promise. I didn't see your face. I won't report anything. Please don't do this," she finally pushed the words out of her mouth, her voice breaking. She heard a low chuckle behind her.

"No," he answered simply. "You're going to enjoy this, I can tell. I can feel you pushing your ass back into my cock, you dirty little slut."

Lily felt her face burning with embarrassment once more. Was she really doing that? Did she really want this? Her real sex life was nothing like those stories. The only sort of sex she's ever had was planned and predictable -- with boyfriends, in bed, proceeded by making out and touching and occasionally oral sex. It wasn't bad, she enjoyed sex, but admittedly, she never came quite as hard as she did while fantasizing that the vibrator up her pussy was a cock forced into her against her will. She had absolutely sensational orgasms after reading these stories and nothing like it had ever been reproduced by a flesh and blood boyfriend.

His hands had moved to her hips and with a sharp tug, he pulled down her sweatpants along with her panties. She felt exposed, feeling the cold air between her legs and a new wave of shame washed over her as she felt the wetness there. This turned her on and she couldn't deny it. This weird, frightening scenario made her pussy clench and her nipples pebble. He pushed her pants all the way down, pulling her feet out of her flip-flops and her pant legs, leaving her standing barefoot and half-naked on the cold tile floor. He grabbed a hold of her ponytail and pulled her up by it, making the roots sting.

"You're going to take off your top for me yourself," he declared. "Now." She didn't move immediately and he smacked her ass hard before leaning into her ear. He pulled back on her hair again. "You're going to do as I say, without hesitation. Shirt off."

Lily grasped the bottom of her shirt dragging it off over her head. She didn't have a bra underneath -- she had been home all evening, doing laundry. With the shirt gone, she was now standing entirely naked in her kitchen, aside from the blindfold. Goosebumps formed over her skin almost immediately. He turned her around to face him, roughly grasping her breasts in his hands. He kneaded them, pinching her nipples, and it only served to make her wetter than she already was. The size of his hands and the rough skin of his fingers seemed somehow familiar, though she has never been touched like this before.

He lifted her up to sit on the kitchen table, arranging her body in the position he wanted. He placed her hands behind her, supporting her weight in a reclined position. He lifted each of her feet up to the edge of the table, her knees spread wide, exposing her pussy to him. She felt herself stretched open and on display and she imagined him standing there watching her, his eyes fixed on her opening.

"You are fucking dripping, Lily," his voice was amused, the tone somehow lighter for a moment, less growly, reminding her of someone that she knew, though she couldn't remember who. It changed back to commanding in the next moment as he drew his thick fingers through her slit and brought them up to her mouth. "Open," he pressed down on her lower lip. She opened her mouth and his fingers shoved inside, rubbing against the flat of her tongue. "Your slutty little cunt is just begging to be fucked."

She's never tasted herself before, but she didn't hate it. It felt arousing to lick his thick, rough fingers and to taste her juices on them. His fingers had left her mouth and she tipped her head back, wondering what he was going to do next. Her knees instinctively moved to close, to cover herself from being wide open, but his hands immediately grasped them, forcing them apart.

"You're gonna stay the way I put you," he growled. She heard him moving around the table towards her head and then he was yanking her ponytail again, pulling her down and back across the table. She cried out this time, the pain and stinging on her scalp sharper than before. Her hands, which she had been leaning on, went out from under her and her back smacked against the cool, hard surface of the table. With a thumb on her chin, he was tipping her head back, partially hanging off the table and pulling her mouth open. "I think you're going to love the next part," he announced, his voice almost tender. "This is really going to get your pussy flowing and then you're going to be begging for me to make you come."

She felt him over her face, his legs straddling her head, the tip of his cock tracing her lips, leaving precum on them. And then he was pushing his erection past her lips into her mouth, his balls coming into contact with her nose, his ass undoubtedly looming near her face as well. She tried to open wide to accommodate him, her tongue swirled instinctively around the shaft. She wanted to please, to show him how well she could do it, and admitting this to herself was startling. She wanted to see this through now, see where it would go. He groaned, then leaned over her, bracing his hands on the table, thrusting deeper into her mouth, and withdrawing.

"God, that mouth was made for fucking," his voice was low, as if he was talking to himself. His cock was thick, stretching her lips wide, and long enough that it reached to her throat, though when it did, his balls were already mashed into her nose and she could feel the trimmed stubble of his pubes against her chin. She did still manage to gag on his length, coughing as he withdrew it from her mouth. Saliva trickled out the side of her mouth. "Why don't you take a little break and service my balls now." He fed them into her mouth while pinching a nipple between his fingers. The pain felt blissful, causing her to whimper, and sent shockwaves down towards her pussy, where she could feel herself growing wetter. Her knees fell closed again, her thighs squeezing together as moisture seeped out of her slit. His hand was immediately prying them apart again, then coming down with a sharp slap over her mound. "I said keep those legs open." Sparks flew from her eyes at the conflicting sensations, of pain mingling with pleasure. His balls filled her mouth, his asshole dangerously close to her nose, her pussy stung and vibrated from his slap, and he was pinching her other nipple.

He replaced his balls with his cock again, shoving it in unceremoniously. A few deep thrusts and he was coming, without warning, shooting his load right down her throat as she tried to keep up with swallowing. She could feel his balls tense against her nose as he came and his thighs squeeze around her head. With no visual, her face felt entirely consumed by him. When he pulled away, she felt like she could finally take a full breath. She found herself panting, her mind racing with thoughts about what would happen next. What was he going to do now that he had gotten off?

She could hear him walking around, but it was otherwise quiet. She wasn't sure what he was doing, but she kept her legs open, her pussy exposed to him, her arms at her sides, palms down against the table. Her head hung back uncomfortably over the edge of the table, but she wouldn't move. She was determined now to see this through. Wasn't this what she always wanted?

As every sign screamed 'danger,' her brain seemed to encourage her to try this, assuring her that she'd be safe. She couldn't place the reasons for this feeling.

"Your pussy looks like it's weeping to be touched. It's almost as if it's aching with desperation." She could sense him standing between her legs. "Should I be so kind as to touch it? Do you think you earned it, Lily?"

He wasn't wrong about the throbbing ache she felt between her thighs. She felt the cool air against her wet slit and the idea of being on display this way only deepened the feeling of want. The awareness that she lay on her kitchen table was front and center with the hard, smooth wood at her back. Words weren't coming to her though, she couldn't affirm or deny what the man was saying.

She felt his fingers trace through her slit, flinching at the initial contact. He drew them through her juices from her entrance to her clit and back, then traveled down towards her tight, puckered hole, circling it. Her body clenched at the sensation of his fingers there. It was a place that no man had ever touched before. She had touched it, sure. Lily had certain fantasies about trying double penetration and played around with a few toys she had purchased in private. But this man's touch seemed entirely different from any vibrator or butt plug she had fooled around with.

He rested a hand on her knee, gently pushing it down towards the table, opening her up wider, stretching the muscles in her groin. The other leg mirrored the moment, seeking equilibrium. His fingers continued to travel the path, repetitively circling her clit, her opening, and her asshole. She found herself relaxing -- the feeling was rather pleasant and he wasn't being overly rough. Then he repositioned his hand. She could feel the pad of his thick thumb pressing into her clit, rubbing firmly, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. One of his other fingers pressed against her asshole with the same intensity.

"I know you want to come, Lily, you are so fucking horny right now, I can tell," his voice was gruff. "Don't be shy, let it go. Come like the dirty fucking slut that you are."

She couldn't hold back after that. His words, the names he called, contributed to her arousal just as much as his touch did. Her clit throbbed under his thumb, her pussy clenched, her thighs trembled, and his finger slipped right into her ass. She cried out, her hands closing into tight fists, her nails digging into the palms of her hands. He was already working his finger in and out of her, stretching the tight hole. His thumb moved down off her clit, slipping inside her pussy. She moaned, her back arching off the table. This was turning out to be exactly what she wanted, though she couldn't imagine admitting it to him out loud.

She could feel herself building up towards another orgasm, but his hand slipped out of her much sooner than she expected and he was lifting her, easily it seemed, up off the table. She felt dizzy and disoriented as he heaved her up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Her hands grabbed onto his shirt, trying to steady herself, having no idea where he was taking her. A terrifying thought suddenly filled her brain about being kidnapped. Would he actually take her somewhere outside of her apartment?! She was entirely naked, aside from the blindfold! He wouldn't dare to walk out just like that, not even into the hallway. Would he?

He dropped her onto her bed unceremoniously and she felt herself bounce on the springy mattress. Her nerves calmed, feeling a certain amount of safety in her own home. She felt the weight of him sink down onto the bed next to her before he flipped her to her stomach and roughly pulled her arms up over her head without saying a word. He was tying her hands together with something. Another bandana? That's what it felt like, wide cotton material binding her wrists together in a tight bundle. She felt him shoving a pillow underneath her hips and her heart pounded faster. She could sense him moving to the foot of the bed, landing a slap on her ass as he made his way around.

He grasped her leg sharply, by the ankle, and she felt him tie something around it, pulling it towards the corner of the bed. When he completed the same process with her other leg, she was spread open and secured in place to what she imagined must have been the legs of the bed frame.

"This is a fucking beautiful sight," he appeared to be admiring his handy work. His hand landed on her ass with a loud clap again, causing her to whimper. Surprisingly, it was equal parts terrifying and thrilling.

Her breath heaved heavily, her chest rising and falling against the bed as she strained to hear what he was doing. He walked over to her nightstand, opened the drawer, and rifled through it. She could feel her face growing hot at the idea of this man looking through her drawer containing all of her sex toys. She's only ever shown the contents to a couple of her boyfriends, feeling comfortable enough with them.

"Fuck, you've got a crazy stash in here, Lily." There was something familiar in that voice again, but she still couldn't place it. It seemed far away and long ago, but she was more convinced now that this was someone she knew. She felt the bed dip as he sat down on the edge and rifled through the items. "This is going to be a hell of a good time," she heard him push the drawer shut and come back around towards the foot of the bed. "I can stretch your slutty little asshole the right way now." Lily's breath caught as his phrase sank in. She knew now exactly what he got from the drawer.

She felt his hands on her ass again, stretching the butt cheeks apart, her asshole feeling slightly sore from earlier, but at the same time contracting with anticipation of more stimulation. She's never done this with anyone else before. His thumb came to circle the tightly puckered hole and then she felt him drizzling the lube over it, rubbing it in. He must have applied the lube to the butt plug as well because when he started to work it into her ass, it gave little resistance. She moaned quietly, the feeling of being stretched and opened giving her great pleasure. She whimpered audibly when he seated the plug all the way in.

"You're such a good little slut," he slapped her ass hard. "So I'm guessing that when you watch those videos you play along with what you see, huh?" He twisted the butt plug around, giving it a slight pull and then shoving it back in before slapping her ass again. This felt incredible, hitting all the right notes, her nerve endings abuzz.

He leaned in over her and she could feel his cock sliding against her ass. It felt hard and hot against her skin. Her ass clenched around the plugin anticipation of being fucked by this stranger. She hated that he was able to turn her on this much. She should be scared and crying and pleading with him not to do this. But instead, she wanted this. She was filled with anticipation, curious to learn how it would feel.

The head of his cock slid down towards her opening, gliding in the ample lubrication of her pussy. He moved back and forth a few times and she could detect the distinct feel of the warm, bare skin. Her anxiety etched up a notch. She bit her lip, gathering some courage, and then pushed the words out of her mouth.

"Please, umm..." she didn't know what to call him. He didn't give her any instructions on that and she wasn't about to jump in with something unsolicited. "Can you please not do this without a condom? Please. I have some in that drawer next to my bed."

"You'll be fine," he smirked. "You've got an IUD."

Her breath caught at his announcement. Who the hell was this guy?! Where did he get all of this information? It was one thing to hack into her computer and see her browsing history, she imagined that it wouldn't be such a difficult thing to do. She lived alone, had no password on her laptop, and didn't bother with incognito browsers. But to have access to her medical history?! This seemed a good deal more disconcerting.

"Still," she started to say, but he plunged himself inside her. She felt a pull of the rope on her ankles and an indescribable fullness of having both holes filled and she cried out at his intrusion.

12