Blindfolded, Bound, and Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body was leaning over hers, one hand planted firmly on her back, pushing her down, as he drove into her with a steady rhythm. She could feel herself inching closer to an orgasm. His thick cock filled her, stretching her and the butt plug only added to the sensation. She heard herself moaning with pleasure and she barely recognized her own voice. This felt so much more fantastic than it ever did with toys alone, on her own! God, she was having trouble holding back now, her thighs beginning to tremble.

"That's it," he growled above her amidst his unrelenting thrusts. "Your slutty little pussy is definitely enjoying a good fucking. You're gonna come for daddy, nice and hard."

This was not part of her usual fantasy. She's never read any stories where the guy referred to himself as "daddy." Daddy was an authority figure, someone commanding that she had to listen to, and yet it wasn't as harsh as sir or master. There was something benevolent about that term. Or maybe she was overthinking it.

He reached underneath to grasp her breast in his hand, painfully pinching her nipple, and she screamed out in a combination of pain and pleasure as the orgasm tore through her. This was definitely more intense than anything she has ever experienced before. Lily felt an overabundance of stimulation coursing through her body, her pussy contracting around his cock, her asshole tightening around the butt plug, her nipple aching in his hand.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he growled, pounding into her. "What a good little slut you are." He stilled as soon as the words left his mouth, his cock throbbing inside her as he filled her pussy with cum.

He pulled away and she felt his cum dripping out of her as he did. She couldn't move, the restraints combined with the soreness settling into her body felt exhausting. It was quiet. She wasn't sure where he had gone or what he was doing. She wondered whether he'd abandon her this way, tied up and blindfolded, leaving the apartment without a word. How would she free herself? The mere thought of being there in this state indefinitely made her suddenly need to pee. Badly.

"Hey," she spoke up, her voice breaking, unsure of how to get his attention if he was still there. There was no immediate response and she sucked in a deep breath through her nose, trying to summon up the courage to get the attention of the intruder in her apartment who just delivered the best orgasm of her life. "Hey, ummm..." she didn't know what to call him. "Are you still here?" She tried to speak up.

Barefoot footsteps padded into the room and a hand grasped her sagging ponytail, threading it through his fingers.

"I've got a lot more planned before I leave," he announced, his voice softer now.

"I... umm... need the bathroom," she squeaked out, her body tensing for his response. He seemed to consider this for a moment.

"I would prefer to keep my cum inside your little cunt," he played with her hair, "but the whole golden showers thing isn't really my kink."

A moment later he was untying her ankles and helping her up to her feet, her wrists still bound together. He guided her to the bathroom, but didn't close the door. Her nervous bladder seemed to stall, unable to begin. Her thighs pressed together.

"I'm not watching you," there was some humor in the voice, sounding so much more familiar than at any other point that night. The obvious smile in his tone gnawed at her brain, trying to get her to remember where she had heard it before. "And I have heard you pee before, so that's not anything new."

The comment barreled into her like a truck, but one that left her feeling lighter, more relieved, rather than wrecked. She wanted to kiss this man and also punch him hard for scaring her like this.

She finished in the bathroom, trying to feel her way out of the room. She walked face first into his chest just outside the bathroom door, but before she could say anything, he hoisted up over his shoulder again, surprising her. She swung her bound fists against his back with a blow that she knew would do nothing to stop him.

"Put me down, Sam!" She demanded. He laughed a deep, hearty laugh then dumped her on her bed.

"Took you long enough." He leaned over her and pulled up the bandana, away from her eyes, then kissed her deeply. It was a toe-curling kiss, luxurious and lingering. His arms encircled her, pressing her close to him.

When they had finally disconnected, she pulled away to take a better look at him. She shook her head taking in all of him. Sam sat there naked next to her in all of his gorgeous, toned, tanned glory and she was replaying in her head everything that he had done to her out in the kitchen, there on her bed. She slapped his chest, but he just chuckled.

"I wanted to surprise you," he admitted, his smile warm and genuine. "I didn't mean to do it quite like that -- I was just going to ring your doorbell and say 'surprise!' But as I was coming into the building, I saw you going down to the laundry room, and this whole new idea formed in my head." He paused for a moment, searching her eyes. "Based on all those things you told you liked that night," his voice was softer, reminiscent. "And I honestly thought you would figure me out right away. I didn't think..." he shrugged, looking down, a flash of disappointment crossing his face, "that you wouldn't be able to recognize me."

"It's been two years, Sam!" She felt a pang of guilt. What they had back then really was something special, unlike the relationships she had with other men. For nearly a full year after he moved across the country, they maintained an online relationship full of sexting and mutual masturbation over video chat. The night he was referring to floated up to the forefront of her brain -- getting drunk with Sam over the phone, telling him about all of her fantasies, and waking up super hungover the next morning. "We haven't even really talked in the past year at all!"

"You started dating someone else." That was true. She hadn't been looking to, but a guy at the gym had asked her out and she accepted.

"That's long been over," she waved a hand.

"I know." They were still friends on all of their social media, liking and commenting on each other's posts, but not returning to private messages. "I'm sorry that I scared you like this. It was a stupid idea," he shook his head, rubbing a hand over his face.

"No, I... is it weird to say that I liked it?" She narrowed her eyes. Sam smirked, then took her hands in his, suddenly noticing that her wrists were still bound. He moved to untie them, his touch more gentle now. "Wait, no..." she pulled away. "What were you gonna do next?" Her eyes twinkled with anticipation, eager for more of this game.

"Well," Sam grinned...

12