Blindfolded Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken just nodded and Lilith reached up, pulling the blindfold from his eyes. He squinted as his eyes adjusted before they focused on Lilith, standing beautifully in front of him, her body flush from being turned on so much for the last hour. Her hair was a hot mess and it would be obvious that she had just received the fucking of a lifetime to anyone that saw her. Ken turned slightly to Matt and took a step forward, looking down slightly, but feeling weird as his eyes came to rest on Matt's limp dick.

A shot of jealousy surged through his head and down to his extremities as he realized that Matt's limp dick was almost as big as his own dick was when hard. Now he completely understood the sounds his wife had making for the past hour.

He looked to the side slightly, diverting his eyes in shame, as he held his hand out.

"Matt, sir, I'd like to present the key to my penis for your safe keeping. I want you to own it for the next 30 days, sir," he said, quietly with some measure of embarrassment.

"Don't look away, cuck, look up at me," came the response, as the key remained unclaimed in Ken's extended and open palm.

Ken hesitated briefly before moving his eyes slightly to look at Matt, his head still tilted away slight.

"No, cuck, look up here. At me. In my eyes. Look at me, now." Matt ordered again, clearly enjoying this unexpected shift in dynamic. His cock twitched slightly as his hormones surged through his body in response to the erotic nature of his bullying.

Ken's head raised slowly, and his eyes met Matt's. Matt was smiling, his eyebrows arched, almost as if he was about to laugh. Instead, he remained quiet for a moment, staring down at Ken given the few inches of height he had on him, before he continued with a smile: "Thank you cuck, I accept your offering, but I need you to know something." He paused, and after a brief moment, Ken's timid voice responded:

"Yes...sir?"

Matt smiled at the "sir". He took a step closer, right in front of Ken, his naked, firm body almost touching Ken's, his face mere inches from Ken as he stared deeply into his eyes.

"I'm going to make you regret ever meeting me, cuck. Because for the next 30 days, I'm going to give your wife the fucking she's always wanted and that you've never been able to give her. And from then on, she's never going to look at your pathetic little nub the same. Do you understand that? Do you understand what's going to happen when you're sweet, innocent little wife becomes obsessed with my dick splitting her in two?" He laughed in Ken's face. "I'll tell you what cuck. She's Never. Going. To. Unlock. You. Again."

Without looking away, a shit-eating grin spread across Matt's face, he pulled Lilith in close, bumping Ken out of the way and kissed her deeply before pushing her to the floor on her knees in front of them. He moved closely next to Ken, his half-flaccid dick swaying as he moved and then, looking down at Lilith, said, "Baby, before I go, take a close look at my member and at this little caged excuse for a penis on your cuck next to me here, and then I want you to look up at both of us and tell us which one you'll be dreaming about until I see you again on Sunday."

Lilith hesitated only momentarily as she glanced from Matt's spent dick to her husband's small penis housed behind a stainless steel cage before looking up at Matt and smiling, then turning her eyes to lock with husband's, she said, "Matt's. Definitely Matt's." And then she leaned in and took him into her mouth, sucking softly for a brief moment before letting him plop out. She looked up at him against and said, "don't forget about me, baby."

And with that, Matt turned and pulled his pants on, threw his shirt over his torso and, looking back over his shoulder responded, "never," and walked out of the bedroom and out the front door.

Lilith was still kneeling looking after him, wondering if he was actually gone or coming back. Ken dared not move. After a couple minutes, realizing Matt was gone for good, Lilith stood and looked at her husband before stepping close and taking him in her arms.

She ran her fingers through her hair and kissed his neck, embracing him tightly.

"I know that wasn't easy for you my love, but I hope it was worth it."

Ken couldn't formulate the words. He wasn't sure how he felt yet, but he knew he was feeling a lot. Whatever it was. She held him closely, refusing to let go, and whispered again, "I love you, Ken. And I'll always love you. Even if you are my cuckold. You need to know that no matter how good the sex is with Matt or anyone else, we're in this for the long haul."

Ken's body started to shake as he gave into the emotion of what he had just experienced, tears cascading softly down his cheeks as the full weight of the humiliation and eroticism started to register. Lilith continued holding him tightly.

"I love you, Ken. I love you. Thank you for giving me this life - for giving me the opportunity to experience that with Matt. You're an incredible man and I look forward to continuing our exploration of this dynamic together, and I hope you are too."

Ken took a moment to compose himself before pulling back from Lilith's embrace. He locked eyes with her briefly, registering the sincerity in them before looking away, down at the floor, and falling to his hands and knees. He lowered his head to Lilith's feet, kissing one and then the other softly, before responding: "Yes Goddess. Nothing makes me happier."

Lilith smiled broadly and just stood, relishing his submission as she let the feelings still pulsing in her body ruminate. She didn't know how she had gotten this lucky. She didn't think she'd ever be comfortable with her husband this submissive, but she couldn't deny what she was feeling in that moment, after that whole experience and then seeing her husband submit himself like this with full knowledge that she was going to pursue a sex life with Matt that significantly enhanced and in many ways was superior to the sex she ever experienced with her husband, and all she felt was immense joy. And that's when she realized what it meant to be a Goddess. That no matter what, if she kept her subject engaged in the worship of her, she was free to do literally anything...or anyone...she wanted.

She smiled again, thinking to herself, "Yes, this is exactly the life I've always wanted." Coming back to her senses, she spoke one last time, flexing her new found power once again.

"Cuck, I'm going to go lay down on the couch and rest after all of that. Please pick up the room and turn the bedsheets so it's ready for me to sleep in tonight. After you finish picking up, make me some cinnamon tea and bring it to me on the couch. After that, please attend to the kitchen and then check in with me if I have any additional chores for you to do. Once your chores are complete, I want you to lay on the floor with your legs spread and I am going to kick your balls 10 times to remind you, after everything, just exactly what you are. This will be a new nightly ritual before bed. Do you understand me?"

"yes Goddess," came the unhesitating reply.

"Good, now fetch my robe," came the reply and Ken scampered into action.

12