Blindfolded, Tied Up, and Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked as I was fucking her harder and harder.

"Not inside me please. Please cum on my back." She answered.

Poison Ivy started to shake and I felt her having an orgasm. I kept fucking her harder and harder during her entire orgasm, not letting up.

Right at the point I was going to cum I stopped and pulled out. I kept myself from having an orgasm and remained hard. I grabbed the dildo again and put more lube on it. I pressed it up against her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Poison Ivy yelled grabbing down hard on the bed sheets.

I entered her a little and pulled back. I did this for a while until I finally got the dildo into her ass and started fucking her with it. I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back.

"I want to cum inside you." I said.

"Okay." She replied.

"Do you want me to cum in your pussy or ass?" I asked.

"In my ass. Please cum in my ass!" She begged.

I untied one of her arm restraints and handed her the dildo.

"Use the dildo on your pussy while I fuck your ass!" I told her.

I put some lube on my cock and pressed it up against her asshole. I slowly pushed it deep inside her. Poison Ivy used her hand to use her dildo on her pussy, I put both hands and her shoulder and pulled her hard into my cock. I kept fucking her harder and harder. I reached one hand up and grabbed her hair pulling her all the way back to make eye contact with me. It wasn't long before her eyes were rolling back as she had another orgasm. I couldn't take it any longer after the second one, I came deep in her ass!

I fell on her back in exhaustion. I held her tight. We laid there holding each other for about five minutes. I got up and went to get her some water and a blanket. I covered her up and made sure her hair, neck and ass were all okay.

After a while I had to leave. Poison Ivy mentioned her sink needed to have a faucet replaced. I told her I could help.

"Good, I've always wanted to seduce a repairman, that can be our next adventure!" She said as I left.

12