All Comments on 'Blindside'

by loquere

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Fyi I like the story its just that part confused me. She cheats & makes all the decisions about his life. Moving back to Texas everything. She probably did fuck his boss to get his job back. He doesn't get a DNA test & then still marries her after cheating. I'm sure it was more than twice all her working late. All he had to do was be there for his kids not make her his wife. He should've just went to court got joint custody & paid child support. I feel like he doesn't even care about Lilly she's just some mistress now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good start

Alex is going to have to realize that a loveless relationship with Amy will do far more damage to his kids in the future, his motivation is honorable but foolish in the long run. Lilly will take what she can get at this point, but in time she'll get tired of playing the mistress. Use the kids and Amy to draw out more conflict, then settle it or kill them off. Car accident maybe? I'm evil, but honest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Resolve Some Issues in Part 2

It's really impossible to believe that this marriage will work.

Amy is a cheater-is she really going to stop? Based on her character as described it seems very unlikely.

On the other hand Lilly is in porn, the implications of this being totally glossed-over in the story. Porn actors' romantic relationships very rarely survive unless they are with people who are in the industry and it's easy to imagine why that is.

The story is interesting and readable, please give us more (and please, please check the editing!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what the hell is a citreous?

he was licking her citreous? Stumped on that one for sure! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I never comment

Well, I vote for him going to his cousin! Great story...hope there is a lot more. If this is about your cousin...good for you! You're lucky because I could never express this to the cousin I love...keep going and good luck!

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
OK OK

OK I gave you a five, but only for originality. You were right; there were too many mistakes. The bigger problem was his over-willingness to take Amy back regardless of her pregnancy. I did admire his sense of duty, but their relationship starts under a cloud.

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 11 years ago
Loved the story...

...to the point where the pornographic parts got in the way! I look forward to reading a lot more of your writings.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

He was a martyr that's for sure. I don't think I could've been so forgiving in taking Amy back. Then she started making decisions for him right after he found out. Yeah that part fell a bit short in my opinion. I guess he was way too predictable and Amy knew it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I definitely enjoyed your story. It was a good read. Although, as an erotic story, you may have missed the opportunity for make-up and a loving three way relationship, I do enjoy happy endings. Thanks for a nice story.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater. No matter what changes are made. Kids or not he should have given her divorce papers and moved on to his new life.

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

4 Stars... But, where's the ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous