All Comments on 'Blindsided'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Have enjoyed all the Max tales and just when you imagine it could not get any more exciting, suspenseful, dangerous or sexy along comes Lily and her diabolical game(s). This piece is a fantastic roller coaster ride — something a reader can always count on with Detective Max Pemberton. 5 stars.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

Another great story.

cucked05cucked05almost 2 years ago

Keep writing fantastic

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
So what do we do about Max?

In one of these stories, Max thinks she's borderline alcoholic. I think she's well beyond the border. If they handed out academic degrees in alcoholism, Max would have a Doctorate. A bitter enemy gets out of prison swearing to kill you. What to do? I know, get pissed on cheap vodka and pass out. All your gangster enemies know where you live. You might as well paint a bullseye on yourself, front and back, you couldn't make it any easier for a would-be killer.

Don't get me wrong, SWP, I'm really enjoying these stories now that I've found them. It's just that I think in real life, Max wouldn't survive five minutes in the kind of world she lives in. Still, on to the next story---I'm sure Max will pull something out of the bag.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

Ok, it's worth 5 stars, and I'll keep on through to the conclusion of the series. But I have to endorse every comment Maonaigh (who has amply earned his spot in the Literotica Hall of Fame) has made directly below.

Let me add one point. Your work product cries out for the able assistance of an eagle-eyed proofreader and a skilled editor. Ideally the roles would be played by the same person, but the proofreader would catch your typos and the editor your grammatical lapses -- like your failure to keep "lie" and "lay" straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES