Blindsided

Story Info
They say your other senses take over when you can't see.
1.6k words
4.02
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, I am really looking forward to receiving constructive criticism! Thank you.

*****

I'm in a room. I can't see anything, I'm blindfolded. There is a piece of cloth over my eyes, its not strapped so tight that it hurts but it's tight enough that I really can't see anything'. There are no shades of light or dark when I move my head back and forth. When I blink, I can feel my lashes touching fabric, it feels like some stiff type of cotton or something elastic.

I think I'm in a chair. My wrists are sitting lightly on what feels like armrests, so I might be in an office chair or a large dining room chair. I can lift my arms a bit, until I feel ropes holding me back. I guess I'm not bound very tightly, but still I'm not free to move. My gut reaction is fear - but it quickly gives way to something else. I'm definitely shaken, but more excited than anxious.

Because my eyes are covered, I a relying on my other senses to form a picture of the rest of the room. I can hear the soft background noises that make a house sound different than an office. A humming refrigerator, the clicking and tapping of heating or cooling pipes, a soft hum with no apparent source. It doesn't sound as familiar as your own home sounds, but it's clearly a place where someone lives. In the distance, smothered by the closed door and the rest of the building, I hear the high pitched screams of birds, seagulls I think. I hear - no, I feel - a low droning vibration which periodically comes and disappears again, as if a bus or truck is passing by over a bridge or a level crossing. Other than that, I hear nothing, no footsteps, no doors opening or closing, and no people.

It smells like a basement in here, it reeks of of wet stuff and detergent. And it smells like sex. I can't describe it any other way. A mixture of sweat and something else, a spicy, animal smell. Pleasant and unpleasant at the same time. Undoubtedly, very recently, in this room, people have copulated, mated...

I feel my excitement rise. Involuntarily, my legs move slightly apart. My ankles notice that they too have been curtailed in their freedom, some type of firm elastic band has tid them to the legs of the chair. I can stretch it out a little, but it pulls back, so I leave my feet where they are and spread my knees and slide my pelvis forward to ease my discomfort.

I hear a door open, somewhere in the house. I prick my ears to try and catch more sound, hoping to hear voices to discover who put me here, who my assailant is. I hear the door close and hear footsteps that are getting louder and louder. I hear them over my head, creaking boards on the floor above. I hear a heavy door slide open and someone coming down a wooden staircase. I can now hear so well and pick up so much detail without my sight that I absolutely know that this is a woman and that she is walking in heels.

She enters my room. I can feel her warmth now, I can smell her body across the ten feet she must still be away from me. I smell a light perfume, which masks the rest of her fragrance. Suddenly I don't hear anything anymore - as if she's gone. I try to feel her body heat again, find her scent, but she's too far away. I hear something shifting. I hear the sound of clothes rustling, like someone sliding off a dress, then that of something soft being laid down somewhere. I hear the sound of someone taking a seat on a chair or a stool, a short but distinctive scraping of the floor with the stool's legs. She can't be more than five feet away from me now.

All is quiet again. I'm tense to the limit and I'm almost desperately searching for sounds that tell me what's happening. Because of my intense focus, I can hear her breathe from across the room. It is a calm and regular breathing at first but then it speeds up a little. I'm also hearing something else now - my god, is that what I think it is? An unmistakable sound, a fast but regular rubbing, too consistent and going on too long to be anything else. I hear the characteristic ticking and tapping and the sucking and bubbly sounds that I know all too well from my own body. The woman across from me is rubbing herself, vigorously. I can hear her breath working, heavier, holding it in for a few seconds then letting it out in a quick exhale, holding it back in again, then letting go once more. I can hear her fingers push and rub with a wild energy. I hear how she clamps her thighs together so she has to hold still for a moment, I hear and smell how wet she is by now. She is panting now, her voice coming through occasionally, rasping and snarling when the pleasure gets too intense to remain quiet.

She goes faster and faster, fingering superfast for ten seconds, then giving herself some rest for a moment, then superfast again, then holding back. Her sounds are getting deeper and louder and less and less controlled until she can no longer hold in, until she growls and hums and hisses with excitement as she comes, shakily, in full abandon.

I'm totally weirded out by the whole situation. I don't know where I am, what's happened to get me here, and now I'm in a room with a total stranger who is on a chair facing me, pleasuring herself without saying a word. Even though I was afraid at first, the excitement has long since overpowered my fear and I feel myself getting wetter than ever. I felt shocks of pleasure shoot through my body when my secret host gave in to her orgasm. I wanted to be her, I wanted nothing more than to participate, but my hands were stuck. I sit on my chair twisting and writhing and feel the wetness that has run out of me onto the chair. My scent mixes with hers and it's maddening.

For a moment, nothing else happens after the woman rose from her stool and walked to a bathroom or something. I hear water running, I can hear her drink a bit. I hear her grabbing a cloth, wiping herself clean. She comes back to me and moves very close. I feel her body heat, much stronger than before. She holds her fingers close to my face, she wants me to smell her fingers. She strokes my mouth for a moment. I taste her saltiness, it's feels incredibly intimate.

She grabs my knees and pushes them apart abruptly. She's apparently squatting now, I feel her long hair on the inside of my thighs. Gods, she must see how wet I am! I stare intensely but see nothing at all. I rest my head and surrender to whatever's to come.

I don't have to wait long. I can feel her warmth on my sex, coming closer and closer. I feel her face brushing against my pubic hair, a tickling, full of promise. I feel her breath against my wet labia, against my butt. Suddenly I feel an electric shock as she touches her tongue against my clit. I moan in pleasure and fright at the same time. My assailant is clearly enjoying this, I can hear it in her breathing, which is hiding a restrained laugh. Once more she hits my clit, and once more my body jerks and I gasp as if I'm touched by an electric fence. I want more and push my sex as far forward as I can. I press my buttocks against her mouth. I'm afraid she'll pull back but she lets me, she wraps her arms around my hips to pull me against her and hold me steady.

Now she can really get to work. Her tongue dances, touching me from all sides. She licks me from bottom to top, she sticks her tongue deep into my vulva, she draws circles around my clit, then she fucks me again with her outstretched tongue. Now she's sucking on my intensely sensitive and heavily swollen clitoris. Her tongue slips lower now, against my anus, an indescribable feeling. I moan, twist, sigh and scream. My benefactor is not stopping.

Her own breathing is also getting faster, more ragged, I can hear her hum softly, a vibration that I'm feeling deep in my body and which makes my pleasure grow even stronger. I can't hold it much longer, I'm so fucking soaking wet now, I'm screaming harder and harder until I feel the soothing heat flowing through my body and I know I can't stop it anymore, that I'm going to come. I feel my pelvis and my buttocks contract, I feel my legs and my arms and my belly and all my other muscles contract, and while I'm shaking and clenching my jaws and squeezing my eyes shut, I feel an unimaginably beautiful and intensely deep orgasm flow through me, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, heat and pain and bliss all at once. When it's gone, I have tears in my eyes and I feel redeemed. I feel loved and at peace. I love this woman without knowing who she is.

She gets up, bends over towards me and kisses me on the mouth. She slowly and gently takes off my blindfold. When my eyes have adjusted to the light, I look at her. I don't recognize her, but thank her, and think of my darling husband who has again surprised me with such a beautiful gift. I can't wait to see him and thank him in person...