Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 01

Story Info
The first major blip of my adult sex life - Vermont.
4.1k words
4.68
8.9k
15

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blips on My Life's Sexual Radar - Ch. One

The first major blip of my adult sex life - Vermont

A/N - Thank you for joining me on this journey of love, lust, romance, and hopefully amazing sex. This series will include some hetero and sapphic love as well as consensual light bondage. If you are not interested in these, I thank you for your time and wish you well. For those still here with us, I hope you enjoy this jaunt.

Chapter - 1

There it was my cue over the loudspeaker. I glanced to the right and saw the woman with a clipboard nod at me. I slowly stepped forward counting to myself, one, two, three, and four and then I heard it. Then, just as we practiced, Elizabeth Katherine Murphy I heard it, I actually heard it! I walked up to the Chancellor, shook her hand, turned slightly, acknowledged the photo taken, accepted my diploma, turned then walked, heading off the stage back to my seat.

I sat in my seat and the emotions flowed, I did it, against some challenging odds, I did it. I graduated with my Masters in Public Health and was ready to enter the next stage of my career; medical school.

Yes, you are correct in your thinking, I am not the typical medical student. No, I am not going directly from my undergraduate program into medical school. When I was finishing my third year at Simmons, I knew I wanted my MPH prior to attending medical school so I sought out guidance from my advisor, Mrs. Bentley. Over the past three years here at Simmons, she has guided me in the correct direction and she assisted me in getting my first "real world" summer job at Massachusetts General prior to starting medical school.

So with an academic plan in place, I drove forward. I started a fast-track towards my MPH. I wanted to be different, well-rounded and prepared for the future. A few months ago, my long term dream was fulfilled when I received my acceptance letter to one of the finest medical schools in the Boston area.

Now, I had two weeks off before I would start a short term temporary position in the research department at Mass General. I decided a few days away from my small apartment would do me good. I headed north to Killington, Vermont. Three nights in the middle of nowhere is just what I needed.

The drive was just over three hours for me. I checked into the lodge and was ready to relax. I made my way to my room, unpacked and then set out on a trail hike after changing.

The two hour hike was exhilarating, refreshing and yes tiring but this is what I needed, something to clear my mind. After my trail hike, I returned to my room, took a nice, relaxing shower then a soaking bath.

My soaking bath was absolutely enjoyable. I took a few moments after shaving my legs to carefully trim and shave my pussy. I wasn't actually looking for a man or a woman while here but I wanted to be prepared. There is nothing worse to me than sucking and licking a stubble ridden pussy. A bit of fur or a nice patch is very acceptable but I love a tidy kitty myself.

I massaged my feet, calves and thighs with very light scented lavender essential oils. Lying on the bed just relaxing for a few short moments, with the lavender aromatherapy filling my senses, I allowed my hands to wander. My fingers moved slowly over my inner thighs, my fingers gently teasing the outer lips of my pussy.

The warmth and swelling of my lips was only intensified as my right hand teased and tugged at my nipples. Very gently I circled my clit teasing myself. My core started churning as I missed the feeling of my lover. Her delicate touch but when wanted, her dominant hand always pleased me.

I imagined her finger fucking me as she used me reminding me how I was her slut. "Yes! Mrs. Bentley! Yes!" I squealed as my orgasm overtook me and my legs shook leaving a trail of cream from my pussy to my anus.

Oh how I missed her touch. What would I ever do without my mature and highly skilled lover? I would do as she instructed me to do, "My Beth, you will live, laugh, learn, love and enjoy." Such a wise woman, I could only wish I had more years with her but that was her rule, when I graduated, I was released and not allowed any more.

I stepped back into the shower to freshen myself, mostly my lower body, and then found a nice pair of casual slacks and a button up blouse. Lightly touched up my makeup and left my hair straight, hanging just over my shoulders. With one last look in the mirror, I smiled as I grabbed my room key, my wallet, and of course my phone and headed downstairs.

***

I made my way down to the Wobbly Pickle Lounge to enjoy a glass of wine. As I approached the main bar, there were two seats unoccupied on the left side and three seats unoccupied on the right. Taking my chances and feeling a little bit full of myself I chose to take one of the three seats on the right. The bartender is a slightly more mature man with a bit of grain at his temples, took my order just a simple Chardonnay and I would consider a menu later if I get done here at the bar.

He was gracious and nodded and assured me that if I wanted to have food at the bar, he could arrange that for me. I wasn't sure if he was being extremely kind or if this was the standard for the lodge. I can see his eyes really never left my face. I wasn't sure if he didn't want to find me appealing or did not find me appealing or was he just a true gentleman? I was hoping for the latter.

I enjoyed my Chardonnay just sitting back, watching as people came to, and fro and mingled with friends or sad, or followed their own agenda as I had. I had finished my salad and it was enjoyable. It was light, but the chicken was a bit dry for my tastes.

Herbert was clearing my plate away; he refilled my water glass and inquired about my desire for the second glass of Chardonnay. I nodded then saw two younger ladies, and a young man entered the lounge. They looked around and did not see seats together. I stood for a moment and it was then that I got Herbert's attention. I shared with him that I would move to a single seat on the other side of the bar, allowing the three individuals to take my spot.

I walked to them. "Pardon me. I noticed you were looking for three seats together. I had the bartender move me to the other side if you would like those three joining seats on the right side of the bar."

I smiled, and then walked to the left side of the bar where Herbert had already moved my water glass, and was in the process of setting down a second glass of Chardonnay.

I enjoyed the last of my Chardonnay and settled my tab with Herbert. As I was turning to leave the lounge I waved to the women and man seated together. They raised their glasses and bid me a good night.

The following evening I enjoyed the sunset from the back of the lodge property. I made my way back in and used the pool entrance. I made my way to the lounge and smiled when I saw a few seats open.

I went and took a seat at the bar to look out of the lobby. To my left was the wall of windows which highlighted the darkening of the day; nightfall was upon us. I smiled. This was a tremendous day. I enjoyed another trail hike, time in the sauna, time reading my favorite author on my favorite erotic website, and the evening sunset.

I would check out in the morning and make the three hour drive home, back to the rat race of Boston and the start of my job. Herbert stopped over and placed a napkin in front of me.

"Ms. Murphy, would you care for a Chardonnay again?" He smiled. I nodded.

He placed a menu in front of me and then turned to pour my wine. As I lifted the menu I heard voices to my right, I turned and saw the two ladies from last night walking into the lounge. I do not know why but something inside immediately tingled. Their jet black hair, the jeans they wore, the blouses, and oh my fucking god, their smiles.

I beamed.

I was suddenly flush with excitement, then pure panic kicked in as the one, one the left, with longer hair, much longer, down her back, whispered in the other ear and they walked straight over to me.

I raised my hand slightly and waved, smiling at the same time. I stood as they approached. They paused and I smiled again but blurted out, "Care to join me? These seats are free."

God I sounded so needy, how embarrassing. Thankfully, they smiled and the woman with the hair, which I was now infatuated with, smiled.

"We would love to. I am April, this is my friend Claire."

"Elizabeth. Thanks for joining me."

We each exchanged nods and minimal pleasantries and took our seats. Herbert came over and took their orders for different flavored martinis. April proposed a toast for 'A nice evening without stress or strain.'

Herbert offered menus, I decided on the roasted vegetable appetizer and the artichoke dip for us to share. April chimed in asking for the pretzel bites with beer cheese.

We sat briefly without chatting. I opened up asking the ladies what brought them to Killington for their trip. Clair looked at April, they smiled and spoke up.

"We are celebrating a bit; we just graduated and are on a few week breaks. We both are starting school again in August so a few day getaway was in order."

I pressed no further until they asked me. I went on to share that I just finished grad school and would be starting at Mass Gen in a few weeks. We each toasted to the others' success and accomplishments. We chatted about where we were from, me a New England girl through and through. April was originally from New York but fell in love with Boston. Claire was from the Warwick, RI area but was glad to be in the Boston area as well.

There was a lull in the conversation as the appetizers arrived and we chatted less and nibbled at our food. I paused, knowing full well and good that my nonverbal communication just screamed at the top of its lungs when I witnessed Claire dip a pretzel bite into the cheese and feed it to April. I mean literally... She fed April.

Holy fuck I have never seen that in public between two mature women. I just closed my mind's eye and screamed in my head, holy fuck!!!

I was almost sick seeing their immaturity when April fed Clair next. Then I saw something, there was a gleam in their eyes. It wasn't childish; there was love, romance, a connection, beauty. Was it still childish? Yes but the sight and their simplicity in the act stirred me. Holy fuck, they are so in love.

Claire turned towards me, blushing. "I am sorry for us being so, well in love."

April placed her hand over top of Claire's. I could see April was gently stroking the back of her hand.

I responded. "God no, never apologize. The look in your eyes and the connection I see is utterly... I am jealous. I wish one day to find a lover with your intensity."

It was then my imagination was taken to the next level of astonishment, lust and desire. Claire whispered in April's ear and she nodded. Then turned and both gently kissed each other, it was a soft romantic kiss. It was just a quick soft kiss but the passion and romance had my pussy warming.

When they broke the kiss they each shared a sip of their drink and turned to me. Claire spoke in a teasing voice. "One or two more of these Elizabeth and I will beg you to join us in bed. I imagine you are a wonderful kisser and lover."

April winked and smiled. "Hmm yes my dear love. I am certain we could have a fun evening and a better morning with a woman of Elizabeth's beauty."

Oh my god! I was shocked but teamed. Was Claire openly inviting me to threesome with them? April was speaking to Clair all while looking right at me, discussing how we would leak love into the early morning hours and when we woke!

My nipples were taunt, no wait, that isn't correct, my nipples were hard, throbbing, my mind racing and in five seconds after my mind registered what they had said, I wanted this. Holy fuck I wanted to be with these two beauties.

I took a sip of wine, set my glass down and reached for a chip dipping it into the artichoke and spinach dip. I smiled internally as I slowly and as sensually as I could, took a bit savoring the flavor. I turned and looked at them, to my astonishment, they were both smiling wide. April had her mouth slightly open; I winked at her then took a second but smaller chip from the bowl.

I looked at her, she smiled and nodded. I took a small scoop just enough to moisten the chip and held it up slowly moving to her lips. I was shocked and surprised as April l moved forward, her mouth open taking the entire chip into my mouth as well as the tip of my finger. I swear she sucked my finger slightly.

Holy fuck! That was so erotic feeling. I have never, never in the past done anything remotely related to this. But damn the gusset of my panties was getting wet.

Herbert stopped over to see if we needed another drink. April was quick as she turned to me. "Do you like coffee Elizabeth?" I nodded. She turned to Herbert, "Dear Herbert, might we trouble you for three cappuccino martinis?" He nodded.

I will say that I had never had a cappuccino martini but my interests were open and I was drawn into these women. As our drinks arrived I raised my glass and smiled.

"Ladies, to success and enjoyment, now, tonight and our futures."

We all smiled and took a sip. Claire stepped a bit closer to April, raising her thumb to April's lips. She wiped away a drip then slid her thumb into April's mouth. My god, these two are non-stop, just constant. I was never so excited being a voyeur. I was in a daze, truly watching them I was in a daze.

It was then that for some unknown reason I turned to Herbert and signaled him. I held up one finger and used my finger pointing to the three of us and then scribbled in the air, signaling him for one check; please.

He came over with the check; I signed my room number after adding a nice top. I leaned forward to whisper in April's ear.

"I can't keep my eyes off of you and Claire but I have this amazing need to get my hands and lips on both of you."

I kissed her cheek and nipped at her earlobe. Then I pulled back looking deep into her eyes. April smiled and the girls finished their drinks and each took one of my hands in theirs as we left the lounge. I allowed them to lead me to their room.

Out of the 3rd floor elevator we turned to our left, April paused as Clair walked forward. I then felt her hands on my hips; she awkwardly stepped in time with me. Her hands firm on my hips, her mouth now kissing at my neck. She stopped and pulled me back to her, my body and hers colliding in lust, in the hallway.

"I wonder if the security team cares that I remove your blouse and escort you topless down the hall for all to view your beauty Elizabeth."

She bit harder into my neck; I tilted my head back exposing myself to her. "Fuck you are the she-devil." I hissed.

"Slut! You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until I am covering your face with my orgasm and Claire is bringing you to yours. Then you will see she-devil."

Her hands moved from my hips up, unbuttoning my blouse, exposing my bra, her fingers stopping and twisted the front clasp.

"Christ April! I am not that big of a drunken slut!" I turned quickly, hiding my exposed chest and unclasped bra against her. My lips connected with hers. My hands into her hair, my fingers scraping at her scalp, I was a bitch in heat and it was hers and Clair's fault.

"I swear I will fuck you and Claire senselessly once in the room." I uttered as I broke the kiss. I then twisted around her stepping behind April as we made our way to the room.

Claire stood at the open door smiling, as I stepped into the room. April turned me and her lips met mine as she kissed me deeper. Claire stepped behind me. She was kissing at my neck, her hands roaming my sides, pulling my blouse and bra from my body. Her fingers were caressing my skin, her lips tracing my shoulders and neck.

I released my right hand from April bringing it up and over my shoulder, reaching for and touching Claire. God I was in a lust filled state. April broke our kiss, and started kissing my neck, then straight down the valley of my breasts while Claire's hands cupped my breasts palming them, flattening them in her hands. I was moaning louder than I could have imagined.

I then felt the cool air against the exposed skin of my lower body. April now down on her knees had my jeans open and undone, pulling them and my panties down my legs urging me to step from them.

Now naked, April continued her assault on my body. Her hands and fingers caressing my legs, reaching up and grasping my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. Her kisses were raining down on me. I spread my legs ever so slightly and was surprised when I felt her kisses on my outer lips.

"Bed, please! April! Please bed, I need you both." I was ignored; her kisses became soft laps of her tongue.

I then felt the firmness and warmth of Claire's naked breasts pressing on my back. Her teeth were kissing and then alternating as she nipped at my neck. I tilted my head back and begged Claire, "Please let me taste you! I need to taste your wetness. I can't take this much more."

Then it happened, my stomach fluttered, I screamed as I felt the pressure on my rim and that of April's mouth covering my clit. Their double assault turned my legs to jelly.

"Please! Suck my clit!" My hands reach for and slamming against the walls for support. My nipples tugged, pulled, twisted.

"Fuu fuuucccckkk girls!" I couldn't take it anymore. I flung my head backwards, my chin and throat exposed, as the crescendo of my orgasm overtook me. My senses filled my body quivering, shaking and trembling, this bliss unending.

Claire's hands wrapping around my body holding me as a lover would, soft, supportive, kind, and loving.

Her breathy whisper, "Now you see, yes now you feel the power we wanted to share." She didn't let go, as April rose, kissing my lips, allowing me to taste my essence and cum. Our kiss seemed to never end, my hunger grew and the three of us moved toward the bed, falling into the softness of the comforter and pillows.

***

I woke in the morning with April and Claire on either side of me. It was a wonderful evening of love making. These two allowed me to have them as I wished, and let me take them to the highest peak of their orgasm.

I could feel the wetness of Claire against my thigh. I was already wet from recalling how they each came on my tongue. What was new to me was April's skilled tribbing as Claire screamed as I lapped at her and moaned.

I softly kissed Claire and nibbled down her body. My teeth dragged across her nipples then downward until my chin grazed her hooded clit. This time I wasn't gentle. I was the aggressor. I wanted her to cum once more at my hand and know that it was me who she would remember in her fantasy from this weekend.

My mouth covered her clit and sucked slightly harder than I liked; this was to let her know I was there and it was mine. My hands copper her ass and lifted it bringing her forward to my mouth. I closed my mouth on her clit alternating between flicking it, sucking it and an occasional nip with my teeth.

Her moans were deeper, wanting more. I pulled my left hand from her ass and slid my fingers to her soaking entrance. I pulled her clit into my mouth kissing it as my two center digits started slowly but entered her warmth and slowly fucked her.

Sliding deep I felt her walls close around my fingers as I sped up my motions. I felt a ruffle and movement of the bed, then the gasp from the higher pitched voice of April as she lowered her pussy onto her lover's mouth.

Motivated and inspired by these two affectionate lovers, I pressed deeper then heard April squeal, "Three she can take it, believe me, three!" She squealed.

12