Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers out and curled my forefinger with them and eased all three in. April moaned loud as Claire squealed into her pussy. My movements increased and my tongue worked over her clit.

My right hand feeling weighted by her ass, moved for my thumb to find her rim. Her dripping cream was all the lubricant I needed as I pressed the pad of my thumb into her very tight pointed star.

April gasped, "Almost there don't stop!"

I pressed my thumb deeper into her seemingly ending her anal virginity. This is when her walls closed tight on my fingers, the moan was the loudest yet and I could feel the throbbing of her clit.

THWACK

THWACK

Thwack

Were the rapid but soft sounds I heard then a squeal from Claire. There was a firmer thud and a very satisfying exhale. I slowed my tongue, eased my fingers and thumb out and carefully kissed my way up her tummy, through the valley of her breasts up her throat and to her soaking chin and lips.

I kissed her deep then ran my hands up her sides, pulling her into a hug.

"Good morning Claire. I hope you like my gift."

Her arms wrapped me into a hug as April joined our hug. We each enjoyed soft kisses as we relished in the beauty of the morning.

***

Thirty minutes later we untangled as I made my way to the hall entrance of the room, gathered my clothes and dressed. With one final kiss, I bid farewell to April and Claire. I returned to my room to shower, pack, and check out.

After packing my car, I smiled thinking to myself; this was the perfect three day getaway as my new summer job begins. Next up, my life as a research assistant.

****End of Chapter One****

Thank you for taking your time to read this first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it; it was fun to write thinking back on memories and trips taken in the past with Mary Beth. I will write more when time allows as I sit here while she is in her appointments.

I ask you to take a few moments of your valuable time and tell me what you think in either leaving me a comment or voting. As always your constructive criticism is appreciated and will assist in making your reading pleasure greatly enhanced.

All my love,

Aoife

12