Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 07

Story Info
A new collar is given and accepted.
7.3k words
4.61
1.9k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seventh blip - A new collar is given and accepted.

A/N - Thank you for joining me on this journey of love, lust, romance, and hopefully amazing sex. This series is about Sapphic love. There will be some firmer loving / BDSM and group sex in this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

***

Lilly ended the call. I knew it would be no more than thirty minutes until she would be here. I turned to Tracie and smiled.

"Seems today will be a celebration filled day. Did you have other plans?"

Tracie smiled and winked at me. "For you the world Miss Elizabeth, one step closer to Dr. Elizabeth Murphy!"

I called mom, "Mom, I passed!"

***End of Chapter 6***

***

Tracie and I curled up on the couch; Tia knelt on the floor at Tracie's feet. Her bum was resting back on her lower legs and feet. I saw the automatic generated email. My heart skipped a beat as I opened the message from Boston Medical Center Department of Education and Clinical Affairs.

I reviewed my clinical rotation schedule for this year once more. I really liked my schedule, OB/GYN, internal medicine, family medicine, and then general surgery, psychiatry, ehh, not a fan of this rotation, neurology, pediatrics, and my favorite emergency medicine was last. I would finish my third year of medical school in the emergency room. I was very excited.

"Tracie, my love, I need a favor." I kissed her cheek.

She turned to me and smiled. "Yes, of course, anything for you."

I would like to invite Lilly over again for dinner this week. We have two weeks and I was wanting to ..."

I couldn't finish what I wanted to say as Tracie's lips pressed against mine, her tongue teasing at my bottom lip, her hand cupping my cheeks holding my face with her tender gentle touch.

She broke the kiss, "Oh yes Miss Elizabeth, yes, I would love to host Lilly again."

She turned away from me for a second and looked down at Tia. "And you will act as our server."

"I thank you and love you more than you know Tracie."

I kissed Tracie's lips thanking her. Then pulled back slightly, "Yes Tia, you will be dressed properly to serve the three of us."

Oh the wicked, wicked thoughts that ran through my mind.

***

It was four nights later. I opened the door to welcome Lilly to Tracie's house. She was in a beautiful summer skirt and thin pink blouse. Lilly's hair was in a single braid, nearly reaching her waist. As I kissed her lips My tongue teased her lips and then slid in, meeting hers as My hands wrapped around her waist pulling her tighter. I was ecstatic when I heard her moan in lust as she pressed against me.

She knew exactly what tonight all was about.

"Tracie and I have a surprise for you." I said as I finished our kiss then closed the front door and walked down the hall turning left into the living room.

I walked Lilly into the living room for her to see Tia kneeling, her hands behind her back, and her head straight chin up looking at us as we entered. Tracie was standing behind Tia holding the leash which was attached to her collar.

"Oh goodness Tracie! I think I just had an orgasm." Lilly said.

She took a few steps forward and stopped in front of Tia straddling her, then bent forward and kissed Tracie. Her hands cupped Tracie's cheeks in a purely loving kiss. I was almost jealous seeing the sensuality of their kiss, but I knew better and so did Lilly.

As she broke the kiss, Lilly took a step back and squatted down, opening her legs rather unladylike as a softball catcher would squat behind the plate. Lilly lifted her hand and held the leash a bit looking right into Tia's eyes.

"Now what little scrumptious morsel of sex and fun do we have here?" Lilly looked up at Tracie and smiled.

"Well" I started, "slut will be our server this evening as we have a bit of a celebration. Celebrating a successful USMLE then the beginning of our third year."

I stepped to Lilly's side and extended my hand. "For now, I want to see how slut will reward you for your success while Tracie and I cheer you on as we curl on the couch together."

I took Lilly's hand assisting her in standing. I turned walking to the more comfortable family room.

"Come slut, your mouth needs to be put to good use." I heard Tracie say walking behind us.

I stopped in the center of the family room wrapping Lilly in my arms and again kissing her deeply. I felt Tracie come up and wrap her arms around my waist. I broke the kiss, and then once more kissed her, our lips just barely touching.

"I want to see you on display. I want to see you satisfied while I watch with my lover, I want to witness slut loving you and you covering slut with your sweet nectar which she will have as a reward."

The whole time I was whispering to Lilly, Tracie had unbuttoned the top of my jeans and slid the zipper down. Her hands were flat on my stomach, teasing me.

I continued whispering to Lilly. "I love your body, I want to see you enjoy and be enjoyed." I kissed her cheek, "As you are enjoyed and as I watch, I want you to know that Tracie will be satisfying me."

This was different for me, I was always an active participant, I was always playing with Lilly or Tracie or both, but this time I wanted to be the voyeur, I wanted to get off watching.

I released Lilly from my hug, and turned facing Tracie, I lifted my arms allowing her to lift my top, exposing me. Her eyes followed mine and I looked down to my jeans and then back to hers and spread my legs slightly.

Tracie moved with ease and sexuality and she lowered my jeans and panties. I was now naked, exposed and free. The feeling was already euphoric. I took the leash from Tracie and as I handed the leash to Lilly I spoke to the kneeling slut.

"My friend will be loved, caressed and will be brought to the second highest euphoric love, second only to our first time. you will please her or the paddle awaits your amazing and beautiful ass which also belongs to me. Now, go slut."

I turned and walked to the couch. I wanted to feel like a queen, I wanted Lilly to feel the same. "Tracie, come make me feel as loved as slut will to our lover and the future Dr. Lilith Jackson."

I lay down on the couch as Tracie stripped and lay behind me, her hands, fingers and lips touching, caressing and loving me.

I watched in amazement as Lilly stripped for me, her body movement's erotic, sexual, and pleasurable and all for me as her eyes never left mine. As she was now naked, she turned and stripped slut naked all but the collar.

The slut was then placed flat on her back on the carpet in front of us. I smiled wide as Lilly knelt, facing us with her legs on either side of slut's head. I saw her eyes roll back, then her head craning from side to side, and then I heard her moan as her hips rocked forward and backward while her hands held the sluts face as slut was ridden like a wild sybian.

"Slut!" I screamed, "Caress her ass, hold her hips and feast on her nectar."

I heard Tracie whisper how she wanted that as she kissed my neck. Her nose brushed across my skin, teasing me. Her right hand softly stroked my body as her left hand cupped my breast, just holding it like the prized possession, the possession Tracie believed it was.

"I wonder is it possible to have Lilly's ass tongued like that while I fucked her. What would she feel like to have her ass tongued?"

I watched passively as Tracie played my body like the finest violin. I was excited to watch Lilly come to a height orgasm, which I hadn't not seen in a long, long time.

I watched as her breathing slowed and she came down from the amazing orgasm. I watched as Lilly moved slowly, moving away from Tia's face curling up on the floor next to her.

The soft kisses they exchanged warmed my heart and soul. I could see something between them, something more than just sex. They were connecting. The four of us were clicking really well but the reality of us for a long term was very slim in becoming reality.

Over the next two weeks, Lilly and I spent hours together in all forms of dress and undress. Tracie was a mainstay and lover while we enjoyed our last days before our lives turned very serious for the next twenty-four months.

***

I walked into orientation for our clerkship, I sat next to Lilly. I recalled the importance of my orientation between my first and second year where I worked in the ER and met Tracie; my true love.

I wasn't as nervous as I had some familiarity with a clinical setting. This was another of our first year lectures from Dr. Aaron's and how she assisted us in setting expectations. I knew this would be hugely different but I felt I was mostly prepared.

We all sat through the three hours of mandatory briefings by several staff members, including Human Resources, Clinical Education, Laboratory Processes and Procedures, Health Information and HIPPA. As we were breaking for lunch us, the forty plus, third year medical students were asked if we had any questions.

A few questions were asked about access to research and study areas, others asked questions about access to attending physicians, which was quickly shutdown by responding we would be assigned a resident group where we would shadow and take direction as given. The man clearly took offense to the question, it had been covered earlier.

There was a knock at the main door and a thin taller woman walked in. She was wearing a smart gray business suit. She stood in the front of the room and made an announcement. If your name was called you were asked to wait as there was a schedule change for your clerkship. We all looked at each other questioning this.

Mr. Nathan Biggs, Ms. Alexis Green, Mr. Donald ... I wasn't really listening, then I heard, "and Ms. Elizabeth Murphy. You are dismissed for lunch to meet at your assigned clerkship location with the exception of those called. That is all, thank you. "

I smiled at Lilly and mouthed that I would text her, she was on her way to her Psych/Mental Health clerkship. As the room emptied the woman spoke.

"My Name is Maryanne and I am the Associate Director of the Clinical Education team. There were some adjustments made for each. I have your new schedules here for you."

She passed out a new schedule; I looked at mine and read it through. I was slightly confused as I didn't see my Emergency Room clerkship listed. My heart immediately sank. I looked at the woman standing there, she was impassive.

I raised my hand, "Pardon me Miss." She looked my way.

"Maryanne, not Miss, thank you."

I thought to myself, Fuck, who peed in your breakfast cereal. What a snotty bitch.

I tried again, "Maryanne, on this new schedule, I do not see an Emergency Room rotation. Is there a ..."

"No, there were changes which needed to be made and we needed to accommodate other students."

"But that clerkship is essential for my education and it is a requirement."

She looked at me, "Well then you will find a means and a time to make it up then, won't you Miss Murphy."

She was curt in her words and in her tone. She turned and walked from the room.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. Alexis and Nathan both looked at me.

"I don't have an OB/GYN either." Nathan commented I need that as I wanted to focus in that field.

Alexis spoke next, "Damn, I do not have an ER clerkship either. Gawd that sucked, I needed that rotation as well."

I just shook my head, "I need to figure this out. My entire focus is the Emergency Room; I can't miss out on this. Certainly something can be done; this Maryanne is only the Associate Director."

We all agreed we would grab a quick bite to eat and then tomorrow morning we would meet at the Clinical Education office for a hopeful conversation.

The next morning at 8:00 and only after coordination with our clerkship coordinators, this way they knew where we were, we met at the Clinical Education office asking to see the Director.

Dr. Martha McMannis was the Director of Clinical Education for not only the School of Medicine but she also oversaw the entire medical residency program for the teaching hospital. She was a big wig, in the Boston medical community; she was regarded as one of the best. Dr. McMannis herself an Emergency Room physician, her career cut short by a very unfortunate accident.

Her leaving the official practice of medicine was a difficult decision for her but nonetheless it was a win for our academic world.

***

At 8:00 Jordan, Dr. McMannis's Executive Assistant, informed us that Dr. McMannis had a very few short moments but she had heard from Maryanne that there were challenges and was open to see us.

For some ungodly reason, Nathan, Alexis, and Donald elected me to go in first and speak on behalf of the group.

Jordan knocked, opened the door and escorted us into her office. As we entered we were introduced by Jordan who then turned and left us, closing the door behind her.

"Good morning Dr. McMannis, ma'am." I started.

"Not ma'am, I am not that old. Now, what is the issue?"

"Dr. McMannis, the ER clerkship has been left off our schedule. Yesterday we spoke with Maryanne and frankly she wasn't able to assist us, we thought you might ..."

She cut me off as soon as I hesitated. "You want me to try and fix this with the stroke of a pen and the simple movement of a magic wand." She looked at us, "Well if a magic wand worked, I wouldn't be stuck in this chair."

"Dr. McMannis, it's a requirement and we are attempting to evaluate and solve the issue in front of us through discovery, research and fact finding."

Her facial expression changed immediately. "Dr. McMannis, please understand my passion is the ER. I am a trauma junkie. It is my goal ma'am." I was almost begging.

She picked up her phone, "Please come in."

We heard the door open. "Yes Dr. McMannis?"

"The three quiet ones, they are dismissed. Move my 8:30." She looked at me. "Do you drink coffee?"

I nodded. "Yes Dr. McMannis."

She looked at Jordan and nodded. "Please come with me then." She spoke to Nathan, Alexis and Donald.

I smiled at them, "I will catch up later." I whispered.

As they turned to leave with Jordan, Dr. McMannis moved from behind her desk. She moved her chair with small movements at first. It was then I realized she was in a wheelchair.

"Have a seat Elizabeth." I looked at her in shock. "What? Don't you dare assume you are the only one who knows how to read?"

I took a seat at her small circular conference table. There was a soft knock on the door. Jordan walked in carrying a tray with two coffee cups, a small carafe of coffee, cream and sugar. She set it on the table, moved one cup in front of Dr. McMannis and poured her cup. She added just the smallest splash of cream and a half teaspoon of sugar.

She turned to me, placed the cup in front of me and poured her coffee. Jordan then looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Thank you I can ..." She shook her head no. "A bit of sugar please."

Jordan added a small amount of sugar, stirred my cup and turned to Dr. McMannis who just nodded.

"Thank you Miss." Jordan turned and walked out of the office, closing the door.

"You see Elizabeth, power comes in many forms. Jordan for instance, her power comes from sitting outside this office." She took a sip of coffee." Right about now, either Donald or Nathan is getting their cock sucked until it is hard and then she will fuck them silly."

I sat in absolute amazement. That I was shocked would put it mildly.

"My power comes from many sources. This chair, though I am not totally paralyzed, it hurts like you wouldn't believe to stand and walk. Having your pelvic girdle crushed, your spine snapped and most of your lower torso organs damaged causes pain."

"Power also comes from the most important organs in the body; your brain and your heart. Your brain must always control what your heart wants." She turned the chair slightly away from the table.

"Your brain wants an ER clerkship as does your heart. But is your brain willing to accept what it will direct your body to do, the function it must perform for you to get that?" She sat there looking at me.

"Your brain carried you through your undergraduate degree, your graduate degree, which was smart on your part, and through your first two years of medical school, it has carried you to third in your class."

She backed away a bit further then with the assistance of the table stood. "Is your brain capable of standing, helping me to my sofa, and giving me what I want? You get two chances to think this through. Your peers out there only get this one chance. If Jordan doesn't orgasm to her satisfaction, they will be doubling up on their ER rotation next year."

I stood and walked to Dr. McMannis quickly. I took her in my arms and eased us to the couch where I sat her looking to ensure she was comfortable.

"Well now, your brain does function exceptionally. Let's see how well your tongue does with my throbbing clitoris."

I moved to my knees in front of Dr. McMannis, carefully lifted each of her legs, and spread them slightly. My hands moved up her tights to her waist. I wanted to be loving and gentle. But yes, my brain was in overload.

"In the ER you will face decisions and make decisions based on the flurry of activity going on around you. The plethora of people around you can be distracting, focus on your task, being the physician, listening and understanding the information you hear from very capable skilled professionals." She spoke.

My fingers had opened her slacks and were easing down her zipper.

"Yes, focus on what you are supposed to do."

I eased her slacks down her body; I tried and was slightly successful moving them off her hips and down from her ass. I eased them down exposing her vulva and upper thighs. I was decisive.

I lowered my face and kissed the top of her exposed flesh. My hands still moved slowly easing her slacks down but once past her knees they moved without much energy needed.

Dr. McMannis continued. "Power comes from the knowledge that you will make me satisfied, power comes from knowing you did what you needed for what you want. Power comes from knowing you will submit to me when I direct you to."

I kissed back up her legs and thighs, my hands caressed her skin, it was what I wanted. It was the power I was feeling. My hands felt the cotton on her panties. I paused and moved my lips again kissing her hooded clit. I inhaled her essence and was immediately addicted.

"Yes slut. Yes, bask in my essence and come to know what power it will bring you."

I couldn't resist, I carefully peeled her panties down her body and again kissed up her skin. My nose touched her swelling lips first. My lips opened and planted kisses as well. My tongue extended and flatly licked her moist outer lips.

I continued upward as my nose circled her clit, now exposed from her hood with the assistance of my right thumb and finger. I exhaled through my nose purposely letting air tease at her clit.

"You are an experienced lover. Make me cum your slut. Take my body and enjoy this satisfying act."

Dr. McMannis continued her onslaught of words and phrases urging me on. Her hands found my hair and as I have done so many times, she moved me to where it was best for her.

Her essence was tangy, not sweet at all but I devoured it. Lapping at her opening and sucking her lips, gathering her excretions, and wanting more.

Her left leg moved as she moaned. I felt her shiver then pulled my face as tight against her slouched body as possible. The squirt came very unexpectedly, it loved it, I closed my mouth over her entrance and sucked as much as I could. I worked my tongue bathing her inner lips.

I closed my lips over hers and enjoyed this moment.

Her hands released my hair but lay on my head. She calmed her breathing and softly murmured. I didn't stop placing soft kisses all around her erogenous areas. I moved my hands down her outer thighs and brought them flat against the backs of her knees, just holding her.

12