Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft knock at the door, three taps.

"Well it seems your friends did well enough but not as well as you my new slut. Help me dress and assist me into my chair."

I raised my head, "Dr. McMannis, a wash cloth? Do you have one, I feel I must."

She looked down at me and smiled. "Yes, you are a good slut. Go see Jordan and she will assist you."

Fifteen minutes later, with the assistance of Jordan, at Dr. McMannis's specifications, we freshened her up, redressed her and had her in her chair behind her desk. As I prepared to leave she shared with me that I would be taken care of and that I was to give Jordan my cell phone. She would program it correctly.

She dismissed me saying, "I will need you again, and you will answer, fearful of what will occur should you not."

My response was simple, "Yes Dr. McMannis, yes Miss."

It seems she now has superior power over me now. As I walked out of the building I saw Alexis, Nathan, and a smiling Donald. Well I at least knew who had taken care of Jordan.

"Well?" Nathan asked for the three of them. I just nodded my head and walked with them.

Later that night as I sat on the couch with Tracie, she asked about me being curiously quiet. I reached for my phone and scrolled down, opening my contacts. Once I found what I was looking for, I turned my phone and showed her my newest contact. It read, "your Mistress".

Over the next twenty minutes, I explained to Tracie what had happened. I didn't leave any details out and was as open and honest as possible. I shared with her what occurred that morning. I shared with her the importance of having an emergency room clerkship completed, which she fully understood. What she didn't understand is why it happened to me?

I sat there just holding her hands and not being able to explain to her why. I finally spoke up.

I whispered, "I believe I was just collared and taken ownership of. I couldn't resist Her power, the power She has over me."

Tracie's eyes went wide, her jaw dropped. "What will you do?"

"I know this; I love you and will love you even more every day I am in this situation."

That night we went to bed, cuddled in each other's arms. Loving each other, supporting each other like a good couple does.

***

Two days later I received a revised schedule for my clerkships, there it was, Emergency Room, in bold. The last rotation of the third year of medical school. I smiled wide and sent a text message to the contact in my phone.

'Dr. McMannis, thank you for your assistance. I look forward to speaking with you again. Miss Elizabeth Murphy.'

Tracie and I had just returned from a date, it was about 2:30 Saturday morning when I received a text.

'8:30 coffee at Mia's Cafe on Summer Street near the SeaPort Village.'

I showed Tracie, she frowned. "That bitch!"

When we got home, I immediately stripped and took a quick shower knowing I would be up in less than four hours to get ready for my 'date'.

I walked into the cafe three minutes early. I didn't see Dr. McMannis there. I ordered a coffee and had a seat where I could see the entrance. As I took my second or third sip, honestly I couldn't remember I was so nervous, I saw the door open and Jordan came walking in.

Her long raven black hair flowing down her back, her dark chocolate brown eye staring at me, her jacket unzipped just below her breasts, her snug fitting jeans truly showed how curvy her ass and how toned her legs were. She smiled and walked over with aura confidence.

She sat and smiled. "Mia makes a very nice blend of a medium and a dark roast."

"Yes she does Jordan/"

Her smile faded slightly. "Miss, the correct answer is Miss Jordan. Let there not be another mistake."

"Yes Miss Jordan."

"You were summoned here this morning for My pleasure and for your education. Mistress purposefully picks a student at the beginning of her third year to test, mold and mentor."

Jordan reached out and took my coffee from my hands. She took a small sip then returned it to my hands.

"Mistress chose you because of several things which will be revealed in due time. As you prepare to walk across the stage at graduation, She will release you from Her ownership and then you are free. Serve Her and I well, the path will not be easier but will be more rewarding."

She paused. "I will answer your questions. But I offer this, do not hesitate. Mistress, as you can see, has the capabilities to change the path of which you are on."

I was listening but in total shock. I had never been in such a state of uncertainty and disbelief.

"Why Nathan, Donald, and Alexis?"

"A rouse, simply Mistress cannot pick out just one. Also, you were the wise one and spoke for the group. She saw what she suspected, your assertion, and your potential."

"Will they be taken care of? My classmates? I have true concern for them. They were all good people.

She cocked her head and almost snarled at me. "Don't waste questions on silliness and things you know to be true Elizabeth."

"My apologies Miss Jordan, I just wanted to ensure their future status." I took a sip of coffee. "I have a girlfriend. She and I are very close and we have a playmate as well. I do not want that relationship to suffer; she is a very good woman to me. She has taken care of me for some time now."

She nodded. "Though there wasn't a question in that statement, no your relationship will not be harmed. However when Mistress or I need you, like this morning you will come."

"I tend to be more in control at times, I am rather dominant at times, and it is my life. My mother and I have needed to care for ourselves for a long time."

I paused for a moment remembering the day he walked out on her. I was twelve, I didn't understand why but I knew my mother would never forgive him.

"Mistress will understand but know your place in our relationship."

She stood, "Enough for now, we can talk while we walk. We are meeting Her at the Commons in twenty minutes.

I looked at my watch, "This was all planned. You were sent here to ease me into this weren't you?"

"Ease you into this? No. I am here to explain what is expected. If you rejected this then I had another conversation prepared but you are neither that innocent nor naive, are you Elizabeth?"

"No Miss Jordan."

As we walked towards South Station to take the subway, Jordan explained to me other rules and what Dr. McMannis expects. While Dr. McMannis had her shopping done and necessities delivered. I would be used for other tasks and needs.

"Tasks Miss?" I asked. We entered South Station and headed down the escalator. As we stood waiting for the train, Miss Jordan turned and smiled.

"Tasks, pet. Yes, tasks such as her sexual needs, my sexual needs, being present at events, being with her and ensuring your Mistress is happy. All you will care about is studying, learning, becoming a phenomenal Emergency Room physician during and after your residency, which if you perform correctly is ensured and guaranteed. You will ensure your Mistress' happiness." She smiled.

Before I could speak or respond, Miss Jordan stepped forward and placed her hands firmly on my hips drawing me closer. She then kissed me firmly, spreading my lips open with hers and pressing her tongue into my mouth searching for mine.

It was intense, intensity I hadn't felt, ever. She pressed her leg between mine, grinding her leg into my mound as she pressed her mound against me. Her hips moved slightly left to right then right to left. I stood enjoying this feeling, I wanted more, and I needed more.

I placed my hands on her sides and moved them up feeling the sides of her firm breasts. I let my thumbs stroke the bottom curve of her bra clad breasts. Miss Jordan felt amazing. I was thrilled.

Miss Jordan stopped the kiss and closed her teeth on my lower lip. She bit firmly ensuring I felt it. My eyes opened and saw her eyes boring into mine. I tried to lower my head in respect but she held my lip firm.

I realized what she was saying to me. I lowered my hands from her breasts down to her waist. She released my lower lip and pulled my head closer.

"Never, ever make an assumption that you are granted permission to enjoy My body. You are here to serve."

"Yes Miss I am sorry as I got carried away."

I heard the metallic screech of an inbound train. As it came to a stop I looked up and assumed it was ours. I stepped behind Miss Jordan and allowed her to enter first. As the bell sounded and the doors closed she held my hand.

As the train started and moved forward Miss Jordan leaned forward. She moved to speak coming close to my ear. I shuttered, feeling her breath on my skin.

"Thirty, thirty swats with My paddle will teach you a lesson."

I shuddered hard, my mouth opened, my stomach churned and my heart as well as my soul fluttered, I felt weak in my knees. I tried to compose myself but stuttered, "Yes Miss."

***

We spent a wonderful morning with Dr. McMannis. We had brunch at what I learned was her favorite spot to bring friends and 'others'. The comments and touches were subtle as were suggestions for what would happen later in the afternoon once I had some alone time with Dr. McMannis.

At one point Miss Jordan leaned over and whispered in Dr. McMannis's ear. She smiled then looked at me, "Well I guess you will learn your lesson on where your hands do and do not belong. you will pay for that mistake later. Won't you?"

I lowered my head, "yes Mistress."

We left Copley Place after a bit of window shopping. I just followed behind as we made our way to the garage.

"Pet, do you drive?" It was Miss Jordan.

"Yes Miss." She handed me a key fob. "Unlock it and open the passenger rear doors and the rear hatch."

I took the key fob in my hand and sounded the alert for locking the doors; I knew this would turn on the rear and front lights of the BWM. In the distance, I saw a dark color X5 illuminate, its lights flashed three times.

I unlocked the doors and walked quickly to open each door then moved to the rear of the vehicle. I stood watching how Miss Jordan assisted Dr. McMannis into the passenger side rear seat. She closed the door and moved the motorized wheelchair to the rear hatch.

Step by step she showed me how to break it down and lift it into the rear. She closed the hatch then walked to the driver's side passenger door. I held it open for her while she got in. Once Miss Jordan was safely inside, I closed the door and made my way to the driver's seat.

I followed the directions I was given. We arrived at a beautiful ranch style house near Inman Square. As instructed, I assisted Dr. McMannis from the back seat after getting her manual wheelchair from inside the garage.

As I stepped into the entrance, I was made aware that the mud room entrance is where I will remove Dr. McMannis's shoes and mine. This was the kitchen entrance which was a pure open concept. I was instructed to remove my shoes and join them in the sitting room.

I stood back as Miss Jordan took care of Dr. McMannis until I was called over. As I arrived a thin pillow was thrown on the floor near the opposite sofa. I eyed it and had a feeling I knew what this was for. I stood there patiently, waiting.

"Remove your slacks and panties; kneel with your head on the sofa near your Mistresses hip. You will count."

Jordan stepped away from the room. Dr. McMannis started speaking as to the need for me on Friday evenings after I was done with my rotation and my studies. I was to be at her home for the evening. I was expected to spend the night and care for her in the morning with her bath and cleaning.

Miss Jordan walked back into the room holding a small leather covered paddle. I lost sight of her from my peripheral vision. I felt her hand on my hip then on my ass.

"Miss Jordan, this one seeks forgiveness but please know I was seeking to touch you for Your pleasure but accept Your punishment as You see fit."

I grasped the sofa cushion and waited ... and waited ... and waited.

I felt her breath on my neck then her lips on my cheek, then her hand sliding up my back, pulling my hair. I was certain this was it but nothing came, I was ready to count then suddenly I heard Dr. McMannis cleared her throat.

"Up, and go stand in the corner near the fireplace. Pet your hands will be behind your back, your level with your mid back. Feet apart to your shoulders width. Your nose will touch the wall. Stay put until I say so."

I immediately stood and followed Her directions.

As Dr. McMannis and Miss Jordan finished their dinner and as the early sunset turned to dusk, I stood still. I waited, my mind blank, my body sore, my feet near numb. I thought I heard the sounds of my Mistresses moving behind me but I could have been wrong. The curtains seemed to close and the lights of the room turned off.

I was ready to cry. The thirty swats would have been so much less painful or mentally ... then it clicked. This is a mental game. She was never going to spank me. This was for my own good and training. I smiled knowing full well and good I would overcome this punishment.

What seemed two hours later I heard footsteps and I then felt the hand on my shoulder.

"Now you are ready to understand what is required. Come to shower with Me and then join us in bed as we three make love."

Jordan spoke and then reached for my hands bringing them to my sides and then wrapping me in a hug.

"Miss I beg for forgiveness and will never act frivolously again."

She hugged me tighter and kissed me deeply. She broke the kiss and in a tender gesture, Jordan cupped my face in her hands. "You pet will serve Her and I well."

We made love that night. I learned more about my body than I could imagine. I never knew I would be able to accept the smallish hand of Miss Jordan as She fisted me. I never knew the exhilarating feeling of assisting Dr. McMannis to the toilet and cleaning her after she peed.

I never had squirted in my entire sexual life until that first evening but I learned a different love. I learned to receive a different love and I was taught how to be open minded to a woman with physical challenges.

If there was one lesson I learned that first evening it would be to always respect and love the pet which serves you. I knew this in how I cared for Tracie and Lilly after I used them but I found a deeper love for when they cared for me.

***

I woke up Christmas morning that year in bed with Dr. McMannis and Jordan. I was curled at their feet. Before I drove home to be with my mother and Tracie, I gladly accepted the fifteen swats from the small leather paddle.

You see as I woke up, I kissed up Dr. McMannis's legs and took it upon myself to wish Her a Merry Christmas as I brought her to a squirting orgasm tonguing her and nipping at Her clit. I felt so empowered when she squirted in my mouth.

I felt strong in my service to Her and Miss Jordan when I did the same to Miss Jordan. The sweetness Miss Jordan gave to me was more than I could have wished for. I never felt so satisfied as when she spread Her legs wide and forced me to lick her rim, my first time doing that for Her.

They were thrilled with how I pleasured them on Christmas Morning. I received the spanking because I didn't ask permission. I came three times when Miss Jordan punished me but I never admitted that to Her.

When She finished spanking me, Miss Jordan walked me to the shower. As the water warmed and the room steamed, she took my hands and cupped her breasts. She then pulled my mouth to her hard nipples and whispered to me "Merry Christmas pet."

This was only the second time I touched her breasts; it was a joyful morning.

***

March - fifteen months later

Match Day for physicians is just as important to medical students as the NCAA tournament is to NCAA basketball players.

For medical students, it is the answer to what residency or specialty we have been accepted into. For basketball players, it is their turn to showcase their talents as some hope to play in the WNBA and NBA.

I share this so you are aware of the excitement level this day brings.

It was a Wednesday morning. She joined me in the shower making love to me for the second time in the last eight hours. The woman who truly stole my heart and has become the love of my life made certain today was a special day for me.

After we showered, again, and dressed, she was quick to go to the kitchen making me a surprise breakfast. She reminded me that she has arranged her schedule around a late arrival at work. She cooked me breakfast and sat with me over a nice quiche with tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. Semi-healthy but extraordinarily delicious.

She kissed me as I started down the hall getting ready to leave for the 9:00 meeting I had.

"Soon to be Dr. Murphy, I am counting the weeks until you are released from Dr. McMannis and Miss Jordan. I wait for graduation and know it is weeks away but worth the time and effort." Tracie kissed me deeply. "Then Miss, I will get You back as mine and mine alone."

Tracie kissed my cheek. I looked and saw the tears in her eyes.

"I do not know how to apologize anymore to you My love. The words escape me ..." she pressed her finger to My lips.

"I know it will soon be over." Tracie kissed me and pushed me out the door to our Match Day ceremony.

I stood with Nathan, Lilly, and Douglas, who turned out to be a very intelligent man and Alexis as we 'opened' our sealed envelopes containing our Match Results. I displayed as much surprise and excitement as the others did when it was revealed I matched to the Emergency Room physician residency program here at Boston General.

Lilly was thrilled to be heading to Ft Lauderdale for her General Surgery program. Alexis was happy to be going to Chicago for her OB/GYN. We all joked and smiled but deep down I knew my fate was sealed twenty months ago when I knelt at the feel of Dr. McMannis.

***

I looked out into the audience and saw my mother sitting next to Tracie. I scanned quickly to see if I could see Miss Jordan, well I mean Jordan. I couldn't find her in the audience. My heart broke a tiny bit.

I peered onto the stage and saw Dr. McMannis. She looked at me and as our eyes met, she smiled wide and nodded. Part of me was sad that today had come in our relationship. She was a great mentor as an Emergency Room physician. Yet part of me was very happy. I do not think I will ever, ever, miss her favorite dildo. It was a double ended but she loved it, I wasn't a fan.

Admittedly it was very rare we used it but she always came so hard when I was to fuck her. What I didn't like was when Jordan took my ass with her strap on at the same time. Just not my thing to have both holes filled.

As I heard my name, Doctor Elizabeth Katherine Murphy, I stood taller and walked prouder. It was ten steps to pause for a photo while shaking hands with the Dean of the School of Medicine. I turned and walked to the stage exit.

I do not know why I did it but I felt compelled to. I walked straight over to Dr. McMannis, paused in front of her; I took her hands in mine and bent forward thanking her. I then moved closer to her ear.

"Maybe when I can I will come back to visit and fuck you silly my Mistress."

I walked off stage and took my seat.

***End of Chapter 7***

Thank you for taking your time to read this seventh chapter. I hope you enjoyed the twist. This series has been fun to write as I dream and fantasize a bit as well as escape. I will write more when time allows.

I ask you to take a few moments of your valuable time and tell me what you think in either leaving me a comment or voting.

All my love,

Aoife

12