Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 05

Story Info
The fifth blip - Lilly
11.2k words
4.93
2.9k
4
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blips on My Life's Sexual Radar - Ch. 5

The fifth blip - Lilly

A/N - Thank you for joining me on this journey of love, lust, romance, and hopefully amazing sex. This series is about Sapphic love. There are no men involved in this chapter. There will be some light BDSM and multiple partners and some new and fun group sex in this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this jaunt.

***

Maybe Tianna will find her bare ass meeting my hand soon. The way Tracie described her bubble butt and very long dark hair she could be just what she and I needed as a fuck toy.

Tracie made my mind wander during our Sunday time as to the real lover she could be. Who knows, maybe Tracie would be extremely accommodating and join me while I use her roommate.

I might need to suggest that, and then next time I have her over my knee reddening her perfect ass.

****End of Chapter 4****

***

I sat in the library reviewing my heart failure and cardiomyopathies notes preparing for this upcoming exam when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down at the preview, a text from my mother. I opened the message, it seems the roads were treacherous and part of I-93 was shut down due to an accident.

I was clueless as to what she was talking about. I looked outside and saw that the weather was, in fact, horrific as the snow was coming down. I opened my weather app and saw my notifications weren't on.

As I opened the app, I watched as Samantha, the Chief Meteorologist from StormTeam4 was warning there was a 'nor'easter type' storm that was predicted to kick our asses.

Samantha is a beautiful, recently returned to work mother of a baby girl. She has long chestnut hair, these amazing eyes and a voice I could have had an orgasm if she whispered all the right things, but another unobtainable woman as far as I am concerned.

I replied to mom's text that I would figure something out and find somewhere to spend the night here at school or the hospital. I looked around and saw no one in the library. This is what I get for ignoring the world and living in the library studying.

My first text was of course to Tracie asking if I could come crash on her couch. Well the text I got back from her was one of love, a bit of sarcasm and of worry. She reminded me that she switched this two weeks schedule to midnight shift and wasn't home but Tianna was. I was free to go there and crash if I wanted, she would text Tianna and let her know.

Ugh no thanks. I had met her once and she was an outrageous bitch towards me. I wasn't in the Tianna fixing mood, my mind was on this exam and sleep. I sent a text to my peer group, in essence sending an SOS for a couch to crash on.

Lilly responded right away saying there was a group of the second year students hanging at the Medical Center in one of the three Resident's rooms.

I sent Tracie a text telling her I would be safe and explained the situation. She responded by telling me to play nice with others. I laughed at the last line in her message.

'If you are going to be bad, just be good at being bad.'

I replied, "Would you expect anything else lover?" Then I thought about my response and called her but I got her voice mail. I left a message.

"Hey listen, it's me, I do not plan on nor will I do anything to harm what we have, you know I love what we have. Miss you."

I hung up, paused and wondered ... is she upset? Jealous? I have never done anything like this to Tracie. This isn't sexual I told myself, this is out of necessity.

I text her. 'Tracie, this isn't sexual. I need somewhere to sleep.' My mind was spinning as I packed my stuff and made my way across campus to the Medical Center.

***

Once inside and out of the potential blizzard, I reached for my phone. I have two text messages, one from mom, and one from Tracie. Mom's was an acknowledgment, Tracie's was a heart emoji, I do not respond. I shook my head dismissing this thought and focused. I need to study and I need four or five hours of sleep.

I settled into the Resident's room with nine others. The beds were standard doubles really just enough for two. However, we got imaginative, I was lucky to snag a portion of a bed next to Lilly. We sat on the beds, our backs leaning against the wall, four on ours, five on the other. Most of us sat up reading. Some have nodded off leaning against each other falling asleep.

I knew I would look back on this and laugh about it; you do what you need to do when the time calls for it.

I cracked open my book and started reading.

***

There was warmth and softness on my skin. I felt it come over me. Tracie felt so good next to me. Her breath on my neck. It was so comforting. The way her hand touched my leg, this felt different, but it felt amazing and purposeful. I felt her lips then touch my skin, this was very different, this kiss was ... strange, startling. I opened my eyes, breaking from my dream ...

Oh god! I turned my head away looking around as the panic set in. Lilly was staring right at me, her eyes wide open. A soft smile on her face. Oh god! Oh god! I kept repeating in my mind.

I stuttered and tried to be careful and quiet as I got out of the bed, I wasn't. There was a thud. A book hitting the floor. I looked left and right, they all remained asleep. I grabbed for my backpack and realized that was my book that fell. I gathered my stuff and tiptoed out of the room.

The bright lights of the hallway woke me fully. I looked at my phone, it was just after 2:00 in the morning, and nothing would be open so I made my way down the hallway to a waiting area away from the main entrance or the Administrative wing. I found a couch and curled up trying to close my eyes.

There are times I start thinking and I get into my head, this was one of them.

Why would Tracie tell me to be good if I was going to be bad? In the last twenty plus weeks since we have been together, I haven't really thought about someone else sexually. I certainly hadn't kissed another woman.

Fuck! What have I done? I grabbed my phone. "Hey! Look I suck at this, I sometimes I suck at being a girlfriend, I am a mess but ... I love you, I really love you."

I read it again; I contemplated deleting it but knew this is what my heart wanted to say. I pressed send. Then opened my Infections and Blood Hosts notes for more reading. I leaned back and got comfortable.

***

At 5:30 when the cafeteria opened, I made my way for food. Anything would do but I needed nourishment and of course coffee. I sat in the back corner waiting on what I wasn't sure.

My phone vibrated, it was Tracie calling.

"Hi!" Oh goodness I sounded like a schoolgirl. "How was your shift? What are your plans?" I was rambling.

"Elizabeth? Are you okay? I saw your text. Should I be worried about something?"

"No! I finally found the nerve to tell you how I feel. At that moment last night, well this morning, I needed you to know."

I paused, I was now suddenly worried. "Tracie?" I was hesitant. "Hey Tracie."

I could hear her breathing but she wasn't saying anything. What seemed like an eternity but in reality it was only a few seconds she replied.

"Fine, my shift was fine, just tired, the news is reporting the roads are mostly clear. I am going home for some sleep. Let's chat later."

The phone suddenly went silent and she disconnected the call hanging up on me.

Oh no! What the hell have I done? What the hell was I thinking when I sent that text? How in the name of all things wicked am I going to dig myself out of this fucking mess?

I wanted to crawl into a hole and die but Mother Nature had another curveball to serve up for my next at bat.

I took a sip of coffee and looked up to see Lilly and another classmate, Gerald, walking towards me. They both looked as tired as I felt. I smiled and waved, unnecessarily. Lilly came and sat next to me and Gerald put his bag down and turned heading for food and coffee.

Lilly seemed nervous. I turned and looked at her. Oh goodness she was looking at me with those doe eyes, she was staring. I could feel almost her breath on my skin again. I needed to say or do something, and then I felt her hand touch my thigh.

I shivered. "Lilly, oh god Lilly not here I ... I am ..."

I closed my eyes and lowered my head. Suddenly there was a feeling of abandonment as Lilly pulled her hand from my thigh. I felt so alone, confused and for the first time in a long time absolutely terrified.

"Wait!" I whispered, "I need to explain, please don't give up. I need to explain but my mind is churning."

It was then that I felt her finger gently lift my chin. I opened my eyes to see her smiling. She nodded and winked. Very quietly she whispered that she understood but she wanted to speak later.

I nodded. We sat a bit farther apart as Gerald returned with a few bottles of water, three cups of coffee and an assortment of fruit and danishes on his tray.

"I just grabbed food; I do not know what you all wanted."

I smiled and thanked him. "I got lunch, should we have time today."

***

I made my way home after class and a study session. I hadn't heard from Tracie all day. When I got home, I chatted with mom briefly about the important things of the day. I told her I needed a shower and would be down for dinner. Afterwards I knew I needed to block off time for studying, Part 1 of the USMLE is looming in my future.

Dinner was delicious, mom's gravy and pasta on a wicked cold winter day always makes me smile. It isn't the best for my hips but how can you pass up pasta, gravy and garlic toast?

Around 10:00 my phone buzzed. I set aside my textbook and looked. It was Tracie. "Sorry I freaked out, I was tired, I dislike midnights. Three more then I flip to days. Can we plan something Miss?"

I was thrilled and replied, "I will figure something out Tracie but I need study time. I have finals."

"Thank you Miss."

I smiled, set the alarm on my phone for 5:00 and went back to studying. I heard my phone buzz again but ignored it. I needed to focus. I fell asleep somewhere between 11:30 and 12:00 thinking happy thoughts of Tracie.

***

Four nights later, I parked my car in the short driveway of a beachside house, just outside of Portland, in the town of Old Orchard Beach. As I shut off the car I turned and gently touched Tracie's shoulder.

"Babe, we are here Tracie."

She rolled her head and smiled. She had pulled a double. The day shift Nurse Manager had a sick child and needed a favor. I understood. We got here a few hours later and I wasn't happy but I dealt with it.

Mother always told me, "Control what you can control, the rest just breathe and understand."

I smiled as her eyes opened wider. "Hi!"

She exhaled then stretched her arms above her head. She moaned slightly then lowered her arms and looked at me.

"I am sorry for sleeping Miss, I don't ... "

I hushed her, putting my finger to her lips. "No more or I will redden that ass, which for the next 72 hours belongs to me."

She smiled a wicked smile, "Just my ass Miss?" She stuck out her bottom lip pretending to pout.

"Out! Get out of the car and open the house with the code they emailed us."

We got settled knowing that this little getaway would be nice. The app rated this rental a solid 4.8 stars, it was a bit pricey but we both needed it. I sent Tracie to shower and dress comfortably while I started a romantic fire in the fireplace. After reading the lengthy directions of how to light the fake logs, I got them started and curled up on the couch.

I heard her shuffling down the steps and felt the couch shift slightly as she sat next to me. Tracie rested her head on my shoulder; it was just the two of us. I finished reading the chapter I was on and closed my book, setting it on the table then turned to her.

I smiled, "Sexy flannel pajamas." I leaned forward kissing her. "I never knew you were so kinky." I winked and kissed her again, deeply wrapping my arms around her, trapping her in my grasp.

God this felt so good. I pulled back from the kiss cupping her cheeks in my hand.

"I am going to tell you something and I need you to listen." I said.

Her forehead furrowed and her eyes squinted slightly. "Are you speaking to me as Miss or as my girlfriend, Elizabeth?"

I was not expecting that. I pondered that for a second and then said, "Both."

"The other night when I was stuck at the Medical Center, I had a strange dream, but it really wasn't a dream. You see Lilly tried to kiss me."

I paused and looked at her. Tracie seemed okay. "I got out of the bed and walked out of the Resident Room only to find a couch, where I spent the remainder of the night."

I leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips. "So yes, my 'I love you' text had some emotional feelings, including guilt but I mean it."

I kissed her gently again, but this felt a bit chilly.

"Tracie Dunn, I told you I love you. I am sharing with you I pushed her away as you mean the world to me as my girlfriend and my lover."

Her eyes cast downward looking at her lap. I placed my finger gently under her chin and lifted up. I needed to see her eyes.

"I am here telling you another woman approached me and I rejected her because I love you!" Tracie didn't seem to believe it totally, so I continued.

"I have a few ideas how to handle this but I need you to know you are the center of my life and the woman I love."

After ten minutes of me explaining things and trying to convince her, she still didn't say anything. She sat there contemplating what I had admitted. Her hands were in her lap, not touching me at all. Though I was trying there was no getting through to her. I was frustrated.

After a few moments she took my hands in hers and politely excused herself explaining she was going to go to bed. She stood without kissing me and went back upstairs.

As she turned the corner, I picked up my book, held it in my lap and just stared at the fire as it burnt, giving the room a romantic glow which I had hoped I would have enjoyed while spending time with my girlfriend.

Fuck!

***

I woke up when I felt her sit next to me while she pulled the quilt over both of us. She laid her head on my shoulder then spoke softly.

"I appreciate you being honest with me Elizabeth. I am always in fear of losing the woman I love."

She paused and whispered, "I do love you but fear being miserably hurt again that I will not ever see the light of love. I fell in a deep hole when she left; I never thought I would love again."

She wrapped her right arms around my shoulders and left across my torso, just below my breasts. This seemed to be the most romantic feeling we have had in the last few months, since Nashua.

I thought about how I needed to change or rearrange our living arrangements. And I needed that soon.

"Miss, if you wish to come to bed, I will wait for your punishment. I believe five or even seven swats are in order for my childish behavior."

She kissed my cheek, released our comforting hug. As she stood, Tracie turned facing me and unbuttoned her flannel top. Her movements were slow, calculated and purely sexual. A wicked smile came across her face as she pulled her pajama top from her shoulders and arms, dropping it on the floor.

Next she winked and hooked her thumbs in the waistline of her flannel bottoms. She turned facing away and shimmied out of her flannel pants. With her legs straight, she bent at the waist and wiggled her beautiful ass at me.

Tracie then stepped out of the pants and playfully swatted her ass. "It's yours for taking my dearest love, if you want it."

She giggled, squealed, and ran from the room as I tossed the quilt to the side chasing after her. I caught her about a third of the way up the steps as I swatted at her perfect bare ass.

The echo of my hand slapping her ass thrilled me. She moved quicker then suddenly stopped at the top of the steps and bent slightly, shaking her ass at me. I tried to slap her playfully but she turned teasing me.

"You missed, now it deserves a kiss." She ran backwards into the bedroom, falling onto the bed with her eyes glued to me the entire time.

I smiled as I knelt on the bed towering over her one knee on each side of her naked body. I pulled my sweatshirt off exposing my naked breasts and torso. I leaned forward, my arms extended, my hands flat on the bed, my elbows slightly bent.

"Open your mouth." I moved forward, my right breast and nipple coming in contact with her tongue, then her lips.

I teased her pulling back, and shifting so my left breast slid across her open mouth.

"Yes!" I seethed in pleasure.

Her hands found their way to my sides, gently caressing my skin. "Suckle my breasts Tracie. Feed from my body your desire to please me. Give your love to your Miss and lover."

Tracie kissed my breasts, nipples, and my under breast making me hotter and more excited than I had been in quite a while. I could feel myself creaming my panties. This was more exotic and erotic and I initially thought it could feel.

Tracie paused lifting her nose up and with her nose gently circled my areolas. She teased me as the very skilled lover she is.

"Oh goodness you Vixen!" I squealed.

I tried to balance on my left hand and on my knees moving my right hand to her face, I needed to touch her. It felt amazing to be like this, in this single moment. As I cupped her cheek, caressing her skin with the palm of my hand, Tracie paused her caress and sucked my nipple into her mouth.

Very gently she closed her teeth on my nipple then looked right in my eyes and pulled back slightly extending my hardened nipple.

I threw my head back in ecstasy and amazement. Her delicate touch and the feel of her tugging started my body reacting in a way which I couldn't have imagined.

My nipple was on fire; my whole body was now on fire! Yes other women had nipped and tugged at my nipple before, I am neither a prude nor virgin but this was different, so much different.

Her hands moved to the sides of my breasts. Tracie gently caressed the side of my breasts as I squirmed. She was truly the lover I hadn't ever imagined I could have but for now, I had needs. She was the lover to fulfill them.

Reluctantly, I lifted my breast from her mouth. I lowered my lips to hers and kissed Tracie deep. My body melted into hers but this vixen pressed her thigh into my still covered kitty breaking the kiss and egged me on.

"Come now Elizabeth, are you ready for my love?" Tracie nipped at my ear, then said "Miss my ass still awaits your soft swats."

Oh! That riled me up. I do not know why. I knew she was teasing so I played right along with her.

"Roll over and let me give you what you deserve, then we shall see how soft my swats are." I chirped right back at her and lifted up off of her.

She looked into my eyes and held her gaze as long as she could while turning onto her front. Her legs spread slightly as she settled with her arms out wide and her head turned to the side.

"Up! On your knees, your head on the bed slut!" I teased her.

I continued by rubbing her firm ass with my right hand. I let my thumb glide down the valley between the beautiful globes of her ass. I paused at her pink star and circled it with my thumb.

I then lowered my thumb towards the entrance of her pussy, feeling her heat, and wetness. God she was soaking wet. Tracie spread her knees slightly wider giving me access to her womanhood.

"Yes!! She hissed with pleasure.

I immediately lifted my finger from her soaked entrance and reminded her was punishment, and it wasn't to feel good.

She murmured something I wasn't able to understand but I assumed she was chastising me telling me it wasn't good.