Blips on My Life’s Sexual Radar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly stopped as soon as she saw the room prepared. There were two vanilla scented jar candles burning, the bedside lamp was turned on as low as possible. The bed covers were turned down partially.

I turned to look at her. "It's okay; this is what I wanted to prepare for our first time, my lover."

"Is she here?" She murmured softly and very tentatively.

I nodded. "This is for us; she knows what she is allowed and not allowed. Should she misbehave, she is aware of her punishment."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I opened my lips letting them press firmer into hers. My tongue licked at her lips seeking a deeper kiss. My hands caressed her back. My left hand gliding down her back and coming to rest on her hip, my right, firm now between her shoulder blades.

Her lips opened slightly, but very tentatively. Our kiss deepened, becoming more sexual. I pressed my chest to hers and slid my right left between her legs pressing my mound against her thigh.

The thin slacks I wore allowed for me to feel her body's warmth. I moved my hand from her hip to her side and slowly tugged at her blouse pulling it from the confines of her slacks. I moved my fingers under her blouse up, caressing her side and waited as she realized I wanted more.

I paused, breaking our first deep sexual kiss. I looked deep into Lil's eyes and saw what I could tell was passion, need and desire. I moved my fingers from under her blouse down her side stopping at her waist. I kissed her neck and murmured that I was going to undress her and then take her to the shower.

I lowered my right hand, bringing it down to the top of her slacks and unbuttoned the button of her slacks and slowly moved her zipper down an inch or two, leaving it in place. I had a special desire when I removed her slacks for the first time.

I moved my hands to the bottom button of her blouse and let my fingers linger. Very delicately one at a time, I unbuttoned the buttons from the bottom to the top of her blouse.

My fingers gingerly play the skin of her neck, touching her, and then peeling the blouse off of her shoulders and then down her arms. She clung to me quickly, giggling telling me how cold she was. My hands moved to her back. My left hand moved up and gently unclasped her bra, letting it open.

I gently moved the strap, allowing it to come down her arms and off of her breasts exposing her to me. I took her fingers into my hands and moved them to my waist and kissed her cheek, encouraging her to unbutton my blouse in a similar manner.

I moved my hands up and cupped her breasts for the first time, feeling her nipples harden against the palms of my hands. Lilly arched her head back, stopping her task of undressing me.

"Mind your task lover." I released her breasts and brought my hands down to her hips.

Tentatively, Lilly unbuttoned my blouse. She seemed to enjoy teasing me. "It is time you will feel my touch." I spoke.

In taking a more assertive approach, I moved my hands to the zipper of her slacks. I pulled it down then ran my thumbs in the waistband under her panties and pulled them down, as I lowered myself simultaneously.

I kissed down her torso, pausing at her navel and then licked and kissed past her mons, through her fluffy but groomed tuft of hair. I stopped inhaling her essence and aromas. She was divine, as I suspected. My hands continued their task and removing her slacks and my mouth covered her hood kissing her gently.

I flattened my tongue and the swirled it around her clit bringing it to full life, opening her puffy lips. My hands left her slacks. My fingers glided up the back of her legs, up her thighs and came fully to rest on her firm and finally naked ass.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, then held her ass tight in my hands and hummed as I flicked my tongue across her engorged clit.

"Elizabeth!!" She squealed.

I refused to back off now! I doubled my efforts, this is what I wanted. She was screaming my name. I would take her to her highest highs and a euphoric wonderment.

I started to circle her clit, then a loving trick Ann taught me, with my pointed tongue I drew a heart and kissed her clit. Then with a pointed tongue I moved lower and split her swollen lips open licking downward, as low as I could go.

"Let's get these slacks from your legs my love and let me finish what I have started."

I removed her shoes, and then slid her slacks off, lifting one foot, then the other. I kissed slowly up her inner legs as I opened her legs some. I paused as my nose came in contact with her pussy.

I love being different, I want her to know that nothing is off limits. My whole body is made for loving her. I shook my head slightly rubbing my nose at her wet entrance. I pulled back then flattened my tongue licking up and around her outer lips.

Lilly's hands made their way to mine. I paused and kissed her lips then backed up. I turned my head to the side.

"Tracie!"

I turned back loving Lilly's pussy. I listened to her breathing, she was murmuring even louder. She was whimpering and egging me on.

"Do not allow her to fall or bend her knees. You will help my lover stand while I make her cum at my command!" I said firmly then looked at Tracie and winked.

As I resumed loving Lilly, I sucked her clit into my mouth and slid the forefinger of my left hand slowly into her entrance. It was when I added a second finger I heard her squeal. I heard her moaning then I heard a shriek of enjoyment.

I pulled back from her clit and started sliding my finger at a quicker pace. I looked up and saw Tracie's hands cupping her breasts and rolling her firm and hard nipples in her thumb and forefinger.

Her head rolled back and Lilly shook her head to the left and right. I heard Tracie whispering to her. "Ask her Lilly, ask Miss Elizabeth. Trust me you want her permission."

"Caaaann nah. Eliza ... pleaase ... plleease I need to cum!"

Lilly was straining. I could tell, she was conflicted.

I quicken my pace, my fingers sliding in and out. I closed my mouth on her clit alternating between sucking her gently and flicking her clit with my pointed tongue. I heard a squeal and then felt her walls close on my fingers. I felt her legs shake slightly then her hands on my head.

"Missss Missss! I am cumm ..."

"Yes Lilly baby, yes! Yes enjoy this moment and cum for me."

I withdrew my finger quickly and closed my mouth over her entrance, my tongue pressing inside as deep as I could while she shuddered and came. There was a beautiful and angelic sound filling the air and the sweetest hector covering my tongue, filling my mouth.

As Lilly loosened the hold she had on my head and as her legs stopped trembling, I slowly stood and came up to wrap my arms around her. As Lil's arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer, I kissed her deeply. Our tongues swirling around each other. This time there was no hesitation; there was a desire in her kiss this time.

I slowed our kiss as I felt Tracie release her body and walk away. Tracie came up behind me and whispered she would ready the shower and finish preparing the bedroom.

It was a few second later that Lilly's hands were removing my blouse, bra and slacks. She paused when sliding my panties down. I lifted her back up kissing her and told her that would come later, I wanted to shower with her then have the three of us go to bed.

***

Tracie stood at the shower entrance wrapped in a fluffy robe. There were two other robes hanging on the towel hooks, she also had a few fluffy towels on the sink countertop waiting for us.

I smiled wide then kissed her and whispered in her ear, a secret for she and I. Tracie giggled and winked at me as I stepped in the shower. Lily stepped in behind me as Tracie walked out and closed the door.

I wrapped Lilly in my arms kissing her. She stepped closer to me, our bodies pressing together. As the warm water cascaded over my back, I turned letting the water soak Lilly, our kiss never ended.

She broke the kiss giggling at one point. I turned her so that her back was to my front, my hand cupping her breasts, my lips kissing her neck.

"Have you ever showered with a lover?" I asked

Lilly just nodded as my hands moved from her body reaching for the loofah and vanilla body wash. When ready, I ran the loofah across her shoulders, down her back and then up her sides. I came across her front, washing her other side. I worked my way up her arms, then across the top of her chest.

I kissed her neck, my teeth scraping her skin. I took the loofah, cleaning the reddened skin from my teeth. I continued to her shoulder kissing and biting at her.

I gently turned her so she was facing me and softly ran the loofah across her chest, down the valley of her breasts, across her stomach and around to her ass.

I brought our lips together in a very sexual kiss and bent my legs moving lower. My kisses on her skin didn't stop as the loofah trailed down the back of her thighs, to her calves and stopping at her ankles.

As I was now on one knee, I washed her lower legs then with a gentle nudge, she spread her legs giving me access. Up her inner thighs, my hands moved with the loofah but my kisses continued.

I dropped the loofah after squeezing the soap out onto my hands and slowly washed her ass, her pointed star, and her womanhood. I paid special gentle attention to her clit, trying to around her even more yet not sending her over the edge.

As I finished, I bent down and picked up the loofah, then rinsed it, adding a bit more shower gel. I handed it to her and spun on my heels letting her wash me now. There was no hesitation, except when she washed my breasts.

Hesitation is the wrong word, she was exploring.

Her touch, the gentleness, her caress, was thrilling, exciting and kept me captivated. I was giving her what she wanted but very soon I was going to take control and move this forward quickly. She had me on edge and I needed to cum while I fucked her ... for me and for my love, Tracie.

"You best hurry or I will redden your ass when I do Tracie's for how she touched you. She wasn't allowed but you seemed to enjoy her touch."

Lilly moved with a slightly quicker pace as she caressed my legs, my ass and then with her hands my pussy. Her kisses as she washed me were elegant, electrifying and perfect.

I couldn't take any more, so I spun and rinsed off. The stepped from the shower grabbing a towel where I hurriedly patted myself dry. As Lilly shut off the water, and stepped towards me, I wrapped the towel around her then took her hand moving to the bedroom.

As I crossed the doorway to my bedroom I held firm to Lilly's hand and stood in the center of the room. I saw Tracie patiently waiting. I nodded and winked at her, Lilly wasn't able to see. She smiled and stood.

"Miss." She started. "For my lack of control, I believe five are deserved." She undid the belt of her fluffy robe. She turned and bent over the bed, her arms outstretched. Her feet barely flatten the carpet because of her height.

I held tight to Lilly's hand, almost pulling her with me. I moved three steps forward and stopped at Tracie's side.

I looked at Lilly. "You may sit on the bed next to her and observe."

Lilly swallowed a dry swallow; I could only imagine what she was thinking. She walked four or five steps, and then turned sitting on the bed, her hands in her lap.

I reached over and took her right hand and let it come to rest in between Tracie's shoulders. I then took her left and ran it across Tracie's firm ass.

"Feel how wonderful her ass is. Touch her firm bottom which I will soon redden as she didn't listen and assisted in bringing you to an amazing orgasm."

"Open!" Tracie spread her legs wider. "Lilly, feel the heat of her wet pussy. My slut knew this would happen."

I pulled Lilly's hand down between Tracie's legs rubbing her swollen lips. "Feel the wetness that you will taste later as she rides your tongue and mouth."

THWACK!

I raised my right hand and brought it crashing down on Tracie's ass.

"One Miss" Tracie's muffled voice squealed.

THWACK ... THWACK ... THWACK

"Count slut or I will start over."

I looked at Lilly, her eyes were wide, and her mouth open some. "This is what happens when you do not do as I suggest or say."

"What number slut? One, two or three?"

"Miss that was four." Lilly whispered.

THWACK! "Five Miss. Thank you Miss. Lilly, I am sorry for rolling your nipples."

I stood smiling wide and walked to the bathroom vanity. I opened the lower door and pulled out my bottle of Vanilla Bean body lotion. I walked back and handed the bottle to Lilly telling her I will be back and that she was to care for Tracie.

***

A few minutes later, I walked back into my bedroom. I smiled as Lilly was whispering in Tracie's ear while her hand hadn't left her now very red ass. I crawled onto the bed and kissed Tracie's cheek.

"Baby, was I too firm? I am very, very sorry." I whispered and kissed her cheek. "I will make it up to you my love. I am so sorry my love."

I hugged her tight, pressing my naked body against hers. Tracie turned her head smiling at me.

"I have never felt better, Miss Elizabeth. I beg you; can you do that other thing I would die to see?"

I kissed Tracie deeply and winked. I lifted from the bed and stood. I took Lilly's hands in mine and lifted her standing with me. We started kissing deeply as I pressed my thigh. I pressed my thigh between her legs and lowered my hands to her hips, pulling her feeling her wet mons against my skin.

As our kiss deepens, I moved my pussy right onto her leg where I started grinding firmly for my satisfaction and enjoyment. I became extremely excited. I could feel the sensation building. I knew it was time. I slowed my movements and brought Lily to the bed, laying her on her back, positioning myself, so that my clit was touching hers, making sweet contact and loving Lilly.

This is an amazing feeling but I wanted more. I disliked the feel of scissoring and knew that wasn't an option for me. I lifted from Lilly and carefully spread her thighs wider, opening her to me.

"Tracie, my true love, it is time. Come kiss me my dear and straddle Lilly. Let my newest sexual lover taste your cream."

I lifted Lilly's amazing thighs as I slid my body forward, my vulva connecting with hers, our pussy's kissing.

Tracie bent forward kissing Lilly then bent whispering in her ear. They both kissed deeply again. Tracie lifted her body and gently straddled Lilly moving sensually, setting her pussy on Lilly's waiting and extended tongue.

Tracie then bent forward as far as she could, but I moved to her. We kissed deeply, her hands balancing on either side of Lilly's body. Tracie broke our kiss and bent forward kissing Lilly's soft skin.

Tracie wasn't able to reach Lilly's wet and waiting pussy because of her height. But moved closer opening her petals playing with her. It wasn't very long at all until I heard the sound I love so much from Tracie as Lilly was taking her to her climax.

Lilly was herself sounding off as I pressed our pussy's fucking her. Now with Tracie's finger taking control, I needed my climax. I was moving up and down swirling my lips against hers.

This took Lilly over the top again but Tracie didn't stop. She continued her ministrations on her clit but then pressed her opposite thumb on my clit.

"Yes Miss, please cum for us, show us we make your fantasies come true Miss Elizabeth."

For some reason, that was all it took for both of us. Tracie started cumming as she and that tripped me over the edge.

I rolled to the side and fell forward, my head lying next to Lilly as Tracie rolled off and rotated spooning Lilly in between us. This wasn't ideal for me. I needed my lover, Tracie.

I rose up from the bed and kissed Lilly deeply. I loved our time and twang this again but I need my lover."

I moved around to my side of the bed, curling up and against Tracie, wrapping her in my arms. We each continued caressing the other and vocalizing the affections and thrill we each enjoyed together. I was exhausted but filled with joy, peace, happiness and love. Sleep soon found me

***

As I lay back in bed from my potty break, I was thrilled, I had given both Tracie and Lil something so special, I was certain we would only find a deeper connection and love from here.

Yes, the three of us, not all the time but when the mood and schedules struck us.

Tracie rolled over and curled up behind me and was softly kissing my neck. I felt her right arm come over top of my chest. Effortlessly, Tracie cupped my breast gently pulling her body closer to mine. She kissed my neck once more, just below my ear.

"Thank you Miss Elizabeth. I love you more than you shall know." I hummed as she nuzzled her nose into my neck.

"She is a fun lover; I hope we can continue playing with Lilly. You made my dreams and wishes come true as you took her making love to her, then fucking her."

She nipped at my neck, biting me gently. "Know my heart, soul; mind and body are yours to command Miss."

As I raised my arm above my head, trying to wrap it around Tracie's head hugging her, I heard some of the most magical words my heart had heard in a long time.

"I am yours as well Miss Elizabeth; I yearn for you to teach me more."

***

Early May

Lilly finished packing her car as we were locking up the cottage. We had enjoyed a nice long weekend just the three of us. What made this weekend so different was the love we shared seemed effortless.

Tracie and I walked over and watched as her short shorts stretched and hugged her beautiful ass. I waited as Lil closed her trunk and ran my hand across her ass once more.

"Miss Elizabeth, you love playing with my ass don't you?" Lil smiled, then turned and kissed Tracie on the lips then whispered something in her ear.

Lilly then turned to me and hugged me tight. My hands immediately held her hips. I pulled her closer as she kissed me softly on my lips. She pulled back from her kiss then thanked me for making this weekend amazing.

"Lil, I had an amazing weekend as well. I hope the three will get together again soon. And I will see you tomorrow morning for our peer USMLE study group."

I kissed her once more then turned and assisted Tracie in loading our car.

As we pulled away from the cottage, Tracie placed her hand on my thigh, just above my knee. She stroked my leg softly. I looked over at her quickly then turned my eyes back to the road, State Route 16.

"A penny for your thoughts." I asked with my hands still on the steering wheel.

"Miss Elizabeth, I never realized being with you would flip my heart and soul like it has these last few days." She gently caressed my leg.

"Watching you with Lilly again just amazes me, how you control her body and then Miss how you loved and guided me to enjoy her. Hearing her like she was just melts my soul."

She paused. I took my hand off of the steering wheel and held hers for a moment.

"You know that we will play with other women when my schedule allows this summer, but I am starting my clerkship in July. You are aware your heart, soul, mind and body belong to me, my dearest. I will never let you go."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I truly love you Miss."

I smiled, my eyes never leaving the road. "Maybe I should make sure you are safely in your house and tucked into bed before I leave instead of just dropping you off."

Tracie smiled wide. "I couldn't imagine a better end to a wonderful weekend Elizabeth."

***

***End of Chapter 5***

Thank you for taking your time to read this fifth chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it; it was fun to escape for a bit. I will write more when time allows as I sit here while caring for MB.