Bliss & Serenity - the Journey Inward Pt. 04

Story Info
Erotic Trans Femdom.
2.4k words
4.72
4.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Juniper most always had that breezy laid-back California sun-drenched look about her. Seeing her walk in to the boutique wearing the tight leather skirt and white blouse got Jasmine and Joan's attention.

Jasmine spoke.

"She's loaded for bear today."

"If not pussycats....Once I told her he was here she changed out of her usual yoga pants and top...there isn't a crossdresser alive that doesn't like the 'librarian' look of a tight just above the knee pencil skirt in black leather to go with a crisp white semi-sheer chiffon blouse with billowing sleeves....check out her stiletto heels."

It had started out harmlessly. A few years earlier after yet again another breakup with a girlfriend Kenneth Hastings found himself at home late on a Friday night scrolling through porn sights. Like most males he hadn't realized there are 4 levels of viewing porn with each one requiring more time and greater commitment until the person is fully addicted.

It starts out with a curiosity at level one before becoming a compulsion then an obsession. Moving to the 2nd stage the person develops a fetish and searches until he has found sites connected with the genre of his interests. By the 3rd stage he is including it in his daily schedule allotting time to view his particular interest to the extent he'll forgo spending time with family and friends.

Often becoming isolated by the time one is in the 4th stage his viewing habits can be measured in hours not minutes and he wants to experience the fetish in reality.

Somehow a lacy bra found its way into his laundry basket after he collected his things from the dryer in the condo's communal laundry room. He went back down stairs to leave it when he spotted the matching pair of panties on table with lost and left-behind things. Stuffing the thong in his pocket back in his apartment he made the connection.

His fetish fell under the wide circus tent of female domination. So many men are welcomed into the genre before they then locate their real turn-on. For some it may be BDSM spankings and canings or perhaps infantilism or 'CFNM' the now popular clothed female naked male scenario's.

All of it came with a belief that women as whole are superior. For Kenneth his 'thing' was Cd's and T-girls under the guidance of a dominant mistress. Into the 4th stage he had started buying his own lingerie.

Regarded as 'the forbidden fruit' the mystery of women's intimate wear had its allure to Ken becoming more than a fascination. The idea that he could wear the same lingerie that females did though they took it for granted was a huge turn-on.

The distressing element was an inner guilt that rose to the surface after a weekend spent porn-trolling on his favorite 'Femdom' sites. Many a Monday morning on his way to work he would throw out his collection of bras and panties and other accumulated feminine accessories. A few days would pass but by the weekend he'd be angry at himself for purging the things he'd grown to enjoy wearing.

The buzz from the gummi bear getting lift off Ken nonchalantly moved from the sweaters he was looking at to slip into the intimate wear section.

In the spacious lingerie area Mistress Juniper tracked his movement like a hunter. Her powerful feminine aura building she was ready to give him a blast of her womanly energy as he neared the table with the lace panties laid out. Her tactical stance back and to the side block his ability to move away without confrontation.

"Hello...I like your hair...do me a favor lift the pair of yellow 'boyshort' panties up....the ones with the triangle patch of ruffles in front."

Surprised Ken looked at the woman before stammering.

"You, you.... you mean these?"

Her high heels put her a few inches taller as she picked up a pair of pink tanga panties trimmed in back with a 2" band of white lace.

"Yes... you see I like a pretty ass...something where the lace is made prominent as it spreads across a smooth skinned bottom.....there are few things prettier than a woman's bum draped in lace."

It was only a brief ten seconds yet Juniper gave his backside a look up and down. Ken never felt it before. Sizing him up he was being objectified by the woman. Her hand lay on his shoulder disarming him.

"Oh I do enjoy being a woman ...we get to wear the prettiest things....so many styles to choose from...hipster, thongs, bikini, Brazilian, even the basic control briefs.....that is if they're trimmed in lace."

A nervous smile sent her way Kenneth felt embarrassed and near paralyzed as though afraid to move.

"You know every color means something to a woman...black is safe...it can be a little daring while preparing a woman for the odd sexual encounter that may come up out of nowhere...now blue is adventurous...powder blue, electric blue, royal blue...feeling demure baby blue is best...ready to conquer the world royal blue is the one."

Her hand moved part of his hair back behind his ear staring him down she waited for Ken to blink. Seconds later he was the first to turn away as though intimidated by Juniper's presence.

The woman had the upper hand and they both knew it. His eyes downcast he saw how shapely she looked in the tight leather skirt. Her hand held along the front of her hip the pretty nails colored a deep plum slowly moved upward.

Ken followed them as they lifted her thumb and finger reaching inside she gave a tug to her bra strap. He couldn't help himself he stared at the alluring appearance of her c-cup breasts nestled in the lacy bra barely hidden behind the semi-sheer chiffon of her blouse.

"Now white panties speak to purity whereas red has a hint of boldness with a touch of romance ...a woman confident in her sexuality wears red...put with a matching bra and garter set and the right stockings opens up so many possibilities."

Turning she showed off her full rounded ass knowing he'd look. Deciding to test her sense of authority she looked for an opening.

"See how the lace shows through the leather...tell me it looks pretty."

"That looks really pretty."

"Say Ma'am first."

A moment of waiting Ken replied deferring to her command.

"Yes Ma'am ...that looks really pretty."

"Are you shopping for your wife?...no wait...you're not married are you?....I can tell most married men would breeze in during the mid-day...lost in a haze they'd ask for help...your girlfriend then?"

Caught off guard Kevin hesitated too long.

"They're not for a girlfriend either....you wish you had one yet you live alone."

Stepping closer inches away she lowered her voice letting in come out in a slow sultry seductive manner.

"....don't bother to deny it...they're for you...you shop like a crossdresser...you arrive just after the shop opens or perhaps at closing time...when no customers are here...the store near empty..."

Her hand gently ran across his face.

"I like that.....come with me bring the yellow tanga panties and those hipster ones your holding."

Could it really be...did he find a woman that understands?

"Humm Ma'am...I don't think I'm allowed in the changing rooms."

"Today you are....I want your opinion....someone as sensitive as you are has an appreciation for lingerie...it's not a liability it's an asset...."

Lifting his chin with her one finger Juniper kissed him. Whatever masculine assertiveness he had was evaporating. Her hand dropping to his bum giving it a caress she knew she was pulling him into her powerful vortex of feminine energy. She whispered after gently blowing in his ear.

"You may think you know yet you don't...dabbling near the edges it's likely you've only touched the surface....With much to learn about the feminine under my guidance your journey inward begins...Peace of mind comes when you let go and trust your Mistress Juniper...it comes at a price but the gift you will receive is serenity."

"I'd like to have serenity Ma'am."

As the two walked by Jasmine at the register Juniper winked seeing Joan occupied folding tops passing by Juniper briefly spoke.

"I'm guessing medium...if not small....give me ten or so."

The door to the larger changing room open within minutes Ken was naked being inspected with the door closed.

"Lift your arms...hold them straight out...not bad better than I first thought my yoga class will help you keep this figure if not trim a little more off...that's going to need to be brought under control...you'll need a trim on the mound as well"

He blushed feeling her eyes staring at his cock.

"I'm looking for a special person to help me...grooming and preparation is important to a woman like me....it will mean much time spent in my boudoir ...you'll need to learn all the nuances of maintaining beauty and femininity that will come in being devoted to your mistress."

Had Ken thought about it he may have realized the woman was describing the duties of a handmaiden.

"Are you ready to make a commitment?...give thought to it...it's not something I or you for that matter should take lightly....of course the ultimate decision to take you on as my protege is mine yet beyond just a promise you will have to take a vow to your mistress Juniper."

So many nights spent searching on the internet he'd be caught up in the fantasy of becoming a dominant mistress's feminized slave. As Kenneth's crossdressing escalated he was pushing his boundaries to explore new areas. Near 7 months earlier he had even ordered bottles filled with tabs of Pueraria Mirifica. To have containers of the feminine herbal sent to his home showed how far down the rabbit hole he was willing to go.

His arousal spiking dressed in lingerie during masturbation sessions he started taking the pills drawing the intersection of fantasy and reality closer.

"Yes Ma'am ...I understand."

Juniper had yet to meet a crossdresser that didn't enjoy the idea of being dominated by an alpha woman not to mention a true mistress. It was one reason why she addressed him with a feminine pronoun.

"Someone who knows her place...yet is enthusiastic regarding her duties."

Her hand treated him with the gentleness reserved for a female. Roaming her fingers along his skin she was pleased to see he kept himself near hairless. Unbuttoning her blouse she slid it off followed by doing the same with her pencil skirt.

Carefully hanging them on the hooks she turned to gaze at her prey like a jaguar does with a gazelle on the plains of the Serengeti. Walking in front of him a quick shake of her hair Juniper looked at his chest.

"'Are you on feminine herbals?...I see a nice formation beyond what a man normally has....be respectful address me as your mistress."

"Yes Mistress...about 6 months ago I started taking Peuraria Mirifica....the good kind....the ones sent directly from Thailand....I'm not sure they're doing much."

"I beg to differ your skin feels soft and your nipples and areolas show promise...you should know they set a foundation up for what's to follow."

Sliding close she gave him a hint of the romance she was capable of. The promise of sexual delights from a mistress always fueled a submissive male's fantasy. Her hand reached behind using two fingers to unclasp it without looking she took off her bra. Impressive for a 43 year old her milky breasts still retained much of the original contour.

"Drop your arms...keep your hands down and back slightly it will show off more of your developing bosom."

The way she said it exciting him Ken felt comforted as Juniper slid her arm around his shoulder before dipping her mouth lower. Feeling her lips encircling his nipple he let out a moan. Both her hands scooped up his twin mounds giving them a jiggle.

"There pet...now you do the same...I do so enjoy a pretty submissive sucking my areolas."

Kissing her nipple he could feel himself being pulled deeper out to the sea of femininity. The woman firmly pinched the head of his penis on and off until it grew soft before gently easing him to drop to his knees.

"Take in my scent...stare don't touch...should I decide to allow you to serve me you'll be getting quite familiar with it."

Her lips and labia pressing against the fabric the vagina looked so beautiful to Ken.

"You work...tell me about it....you must know I don't do things half way."

"Yes Mistress Juniper...I'm in sales but most of the time I make my own schedule. I'm hoping for a big one I've been working on."

"Very good.....I like you I can see the potential....are you ready to commit?"

There was no chance he would decline shaking his head a few times he replied.

"Yes Ma'am...I am."

Just then the door opened with Joan walking in. Looking up at her still on knees he looked back at Juniper. She put her finger to her lips to silence him. The two talked as though he wasn't even there.

"Jasmine is putting together a few things...try this one on for size."

"Serenity..."

Her words grabbed his attention....sounding so unmasculine was that what she would be calling him?

"... sit let that little plaything and orbs hang off the bench."

He had just been given his new name. As Juniper slid the chastity cage on Joan ran her hand along his head.

"I love her hair...she's going to need a few laser treatments on her face."

"Yes I thought the same thing....for the hair something that can be pulled back for work yet can be made pretty the rest of the time...pierced ears and nipples are also needed."

"Jazz knows the ladies down the street...they might be able to slip Serenity in for an initial assessment."

"Perhaps..."

Jasmine came through the door with her arms full. Walking up she kissed Juniper on the cheek before laying things down.

"Hi Juniper...so good to see you in your element."

Making it a ritual of sorts Juniper watched as Serenity was put in bra and panties in front of the group of women.

"Now have my pet do me...Serenity your duties of devotion to me begins now ...first my skirt then my chiffon blouse.....assist your Mistress Juniper in dressing "

A tug to the bdsm collar Serenity stared at his new look 10 minutes later as Jasmine brushed out his hair putting a high ponytail to it. Wearing flats with a turquoise pair of pair of jeans and a white off the shoulder top with black horizontal lines he held still as Juniper put on the oversized oval shaped sunglasses.

"There dear...these will ease your angst for now."

"What will people say Ma'am...do you think I can pass?"

"People rarely see what's right in front of them."

End of part 4 ...