Bliss & Serenity - the Journey Inward Pt. 05

Story Info
Erotic Trans Femdom.
3.3k words
4.78
3.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace could hear the 'ack-ack-ack-ack' of the motorcycle before she could see it. Moments later Jeff's old boss Tom Johnson pulled his 12 year old Harley Davidson motorcycle into the driveway of Grace's house. The machine his pride and joy giving the clutch a spin the idling bike belched out the loud irritating noise most men get off on hearing regardless if others didn't.

An active member of the privileged class of white-male entitlement his foot reached down to the kickstand and he pulled the cycle back to rest with its engine off. Like many of his ilk he pretended to be just another devil may care outlaw biker independent of a real job when in fact he was well off financially having stayed the course of a steady career path.

Helmet off he slipped on his favorite broken-in cowboy hat. His hand slapped the hat at the trail dust that had accumulated near the ankles on his freshly ironed blue jeans. Looking up he saw Grace holding the front door open.

"Hi Grace...nice sunny day...I have a check for him...is Jeff around?...seems our accounting department missed getting this to him way back when."

The handsome man a good 6' 3" or taller had the kind of muscled-up chest a small woman could get lost in if she liked that kind of thing when making love.

"Hello Tom...so nice to see you....hummm how can I put this...My honey has been going through some changes that might surprise you since you two last spoke....I'll take the check...too immature with money if not busy with housework my baby isn't allowed near the finances."

"Heard about your big deal awhile back...you've done well Grace I must say...raised by a feminist mother I like women that go for what they want it life."

Tom hesitated for a moment.

"I hope there were no hard feelings Grace...you know...with me letting him go and all....sorry but it had to be done."

Grace stared at him while smiling. She knew back when they worked together Jeff would hang with his boss and had often gone out 'tom-catting' looking for babes they could easily fuck despite the detriment to her marriage.

"None at all...if you're not in a hurry why don't you come in and we can hang out at the pool. I was just going to do a little lifting and have a swim. It will be nice for the three of us to get caught up. My sweetie is just skimming the top leaves off the pool water."

"Sure sounds fine I'm free all afternoon...hell I'm free the whole weekend. I'll take a dip in the pool...that is if you don't mind seeing me in just my thong underwear."

It was when the idea of cuckolding first popped into her head. It was followed by another that made her consider whether Jeff's former boss too could be brought under submission.

"I don't mind....it's nice to have a big strong man around for a change."

On hearing her offhand comment Tom held silent he knew Jeff had never been a tall beefy male like him and may not have even been all that strong but he was a man.

15 months in put there by his mistresses programming Bliss had the dream. The t-girl saw the shape of his bosom changing moving from a blossoming girl to that of a woman. Like flowers in a garden he pictured his breasts developing vines of blue veins of internal thoracic arteries.

Larger separate one's seemed to connect directly with his nipples. Encased in their growing shapeliness beyond the pectoral muscle next was collective tissue that covered fatty tissue that gave them their contour. Individual lobules beneath the skin connected by ducts all came together creating one that lead directly to his nipple.

The dreaming Bliss pictured the final connection a thicker lactiferous duct forming into a single vine to his nipples from Venus the Goddess of all women. The dream-vison had the former male crossing over into the Lady pond. His breasts could now produce milk he would be able to lactate much like any grown woman capable of nursing.

Waking up that morning he felt a swelling heaviness and engorgement before quietly slipping into the bathroom. Most transitioning males develop cute yet tiny breasts. They're pretty and definitely not masculine yet they lack the fullness most often preferred by an adult grown woman. Depending on one's DNA the longer on HRT the greater the chance breasts acquire size.

Slipping the nightie down he stared into the bathroom mirror. They seemed so much larger than a few months before. Like any male as far as breast were concerned he had always liked to stare at them, play with them and even kiss them yet he'd never really thought about the physical makeup of a woman's breasts. Perhaps it was another growth spurt but there they were.

It's been said what a person thinks about themselves is reflected in the way their face appears. The longer one dwells on having a lovely face in Bliss's case certainly aided by estrogen the more one becomes prettier in a feminine looking way.

The beautiful face staring back Bliss lifted his hand sort of cupping his breast. Using his thumb and forefinger he gave a pinch to the nipple holding them to the nub. He felt a sudden feeling of fullness that came with a tingling. A few seconds or more the milky substance magically came through the pouted nipple.

The transitioning male did it again to his other breast. This time even more milk oozed out in a tiny thin spurt of a line. He softly screeched out it was official Bliss had the breasts of a woman.

Grace now awake knew the day was coming her back propped up against the head board she guessed they were a pair of b-cups the way they wiggled with Bliss walking back in. A smile on her face she waited prepared to wipe away what tears may come.

"Ma'am...Mistress Grace...my boobies...they're bigger....they have milk...some just came out."

"Baby come here ...let's have a morning cuddle...of course they have milk...you can lactate...my lovely Bliss....you're milky discharge means you're becoming even more of a woman."

Her arm around Bliss she wiped the tear remnants off her gurls face.

"Your emotions too...you'll find there'll be times when you just feel like having a good cry....yet see how pretty they are...why these lovely feminine nipples look to be near 3 quarters of an inch in length when erect....let's see how sensitive they've become."

Shifting around Bliss looked up at her mistress who had been blessed with her own pair of d-cup boobies.

"Arch your back baby...put them on display...offer these lovely girly twins to your mistress....and I'll show you that you are capable of having a climax just from your breasts being played with."

Grace let her lips descend to suck on the nipple of Bliss. The woman in the t-girl came out. Bliss never felt more feminine watching she looked on benignly as Grace showed her what a source of pleasure having her nipples sucked could be.

Her hand gently caressed the head of the woman as she suckled. The soft touch only a woman has Grace let her hand roam on the other one as she pulled at the nipple playfully biting it at times. Bliss squeezed her legs together her penis tucked inside the silky panty grew excited.

With a 'take me I'm yours' kind of look on her face Bliss let her gentle yielding nature rise to the surface. Enjoying the feel of Grace playing with her boobies suddenly she could feel her penis spurt out creaming her panties.

Grace looked at Bliss.

"Now aren't you glad you have the breasts of a woman?"

Nodding her head 'yes' Bliss spoke.

"Does this mean I get to buy new bra's?"

Grace lifting her head up chuckled....only a real feminine t-girl would think of buying new lingerie at a time like that.

Walking Tom around the home to the backyard Grace was glad Bliss had gotten past the initial discomfort of having the Brazilian butt lift procedure. The lovely full rounded look added to the feminine appeal Bliss now had. The way it merged with the thin waistline and b-cup breasts gave the t-girl a beautiful appearance.

Earlier that morning in a playful moment Grace had Bliss slip in fox-tail butt plug with a pair kitten-ears headband. Turning the corner Tom gazed upon the attractive t-girl wearing a bikini. Looking closer thinking it looked 'hot' he spotted the foxtail protruding out.

"I didn't realize you had a guest over Grace."

The woman remained silent ready to spring the surprise.

"Baby come here..."

The 3" strappy sandals did little to hide the sensual figure her former husband Jeff now had.

"....say hello to Tom....your old boss from work."

The 22" look of the platinum colored hair swayed in back reaching well past the shoulders. Tom was stunned...was this the same man he used to go out with to pick up loose women.

Grace smiled as she said it.

"I told you my honey has been going through some changes since being laid off."

Grace made the motion with her finger.

"Her name is Bliss...darling turn let's show off your new tattoos."

Legs together the t-girl spun halfway round letting her hand drop she playfully fluffed out the foxtail. A 6" band of colorful flowers at her lower back had the name Bliss written in script above it.

Caught up in her girlishness she turned back to the front and lowered the edge of her bathing suit to show off the Chinese characters at the bikini line.

"It means Bliss in Mandarin."

"Baby go bring Tom a beer...and get some fresh towels he'd like to take dip."

His former boss stared as Bliss walked into the house seeing the way the foxtail plug swayed he could feel himself getting hard.

The swim did little to dampen his arousal hopping out of the pool Tom joined Grace sitting in the shade provided by the overhanging branches of the nearby trees. Talking business the woman would catch him stealing glances at her own voluptuous body.

One beer led to others as the afternoon moved along. Old school in many ways Tom broke out some joints of weed adding to his buzz. The longer they discussed things in the back of her head Grace thought about having a real estate company added to her firm's suite of offerings.

"Gee Grace I have to tell you seeing Jeff ...I mean Bliss and you too....well it's just I'm getting pretty horny being around all this beauty."

Laying out on the lounge chair his feet crossed at the ankles he took another deep hit of weed as he watched Grace pivot and sit on the edge of her seat.

Grace spoke.

"If that's what you wondering I could go for a little afternoon delight....but I'm going to want Bliss involved."

Her body leaned closer to his using both hands she eased his thong off while smiling. Her pet of a t-girl was laying on a towel nearby Grace's side of the lounge chair. Tom silently nodded his head. Truth was Grace enjoyed seeing Tom's cock begin to get aroused.

"Honey come over her."

Bliss lifted up unconsciously her hands roamed down along her shapely thighs and butt like she was smoothing an imaginary skirt before pulling at the bottom edge of her bikini adjusting it. The t-girl tilted her head letting her fingers glide through her long hair as she slowly padded over enjoying the feel of a male body now made womanly.

Bliss's eyes dropped to stare at Tom as he stroked his cock while Grace stood unhooking her bra top to her bathing suit. He noticed the key dangling on the bottom of her silver pendent necklace resting in the hollow of Grace's cleavage.

"Baby slip to your knees...let's have you fluff the pretty cock for your Mistress."

Feeling so buzzed Tom looked at Grace at hearing the word 'mistress'.

"You're called mistress.....Ohhh fuck."

As for Bliss her sexual boundaries had been altered. His former belief that sucking a cock was just something homo's did as he once disparagingly called them had given way to now taking to the idea.

Tom's eyes turned to see Bliss drop to her knees on the towel and lower her pretty lips to suck on his dick.

"Yes....every male needs a mistress...even a man like you would benefit."

The two saw his cock lurch upward after hearing Grace speak. Her hand slowly stroking his penis Bliss looked to her mistress Grace.

"Ma'am ...may I take off my bikini top?"

"So obedient ...my lovely pet...yes dear you have my permission...show off your pretty breasts."

Tom stared at the t-girl a girlish giggle slipping out past her lips unhooking the back she gave of a wiggle of her pretty pair of b-cups.

"He asks ...I mean Bliss ....she asks you for permission to do things?"

It was as though Tom was contemplating what it would be like to have to ask for approval before acting on anything. Grace let her hand glide through the matted hairy chest of Tom. He couldn't explain why yet the idea had its appeal as he thought about it.

Leaning forward her breast glazing across his muscled arm Grace kissed Tom while Bliss sucked on his cock.

"Yes it heightens Bliss's awareness...things take on a higher level of sensuality when one knows they need permission first before doing something. Submission brings reward when accompanied by obedience."

Her lips made more plump from a collagen treatment Bliss slid them up and down the shaft of his cock as her delicate looking hand cupped his balls while her other stroked his stiffness.

"That's my girl...very good honey...my pretty little cuckold....now hold still I want you to help guide him inside my vagina."

Tom had never been more turned on as he watched Grace throw her leg over his chair and glide down onto his dick as Bliss held it. Her hands settling on his muscled-up chest Grace took to riding the hardness cowgirl style. At one point she lifted both arms up and flexed her muscles like a weight lifter. Tom was impressed at seeing how strong she was.

"Submission is an interesting prospect of a power exchange...I can tell you are already thinking about it."

He looked at Grace like she was reading his mind.

"The idea that you'd transfer or better still give up your power in an exchange acknowledging a superior can raise your level of sexual anticipation and satisfaction."

He'd always been single focused it amazed him women could have sex yet freely talk about a variety of topics. Tom put his hands on her hips though she needed no help to move up and down.

"Did I tell you to put your hands there?...take them away....let them hang at the side."

Doing what he was told Tom dropped them enjoying the feel of his cock touching the inner walls of her vagina. His eyes seemed mesmerized as her milky breasts moved together in the same motion.

"See you can be obedient...admit it ....part of you likes being told what to do by a mistress."

Perhaps it was his weed and booze buzz yet Tom felt less in control that he ever had in the past. The idea that a larger more physical man would defer to a woman exploded in his mind.

Grace could sense it aware a mind never returns to its old dimension once expanded by a powerful idea. Out of nowhere Tom asked instead of just doing.

"Can I play with your breasts?"

Bliss legs together her large pretty butt resting on her ankles grew intrigued as she watched Grace fucking him. Playing with the foxtail the t-girl knew full well how influential her domina was after all her power had turned him from a man into a gorgeous doting t-girl.

Tom glanced down to see Bliss's fingers toying with the soft 14" foxtail protruding for her butt cheeks.

"Can I play with your breasts what?"

Emphasizing her point she slammed her hips up and down letting her pussy squeeze on his cock even harder. The transfer of power occurred in the moment he hesitated. It was as though mentally he had conceded intrigued at the thought it might be fun to not always be in control.

"Can I play with your breasts Mistress Grace?"

They both felt Tom's penis pulsating after the words came out. Teasing him Grace shook her sumptuous breasts. It made the large man feel desperate to touch the lovely feminine twins.

"Yes pet you can... but first I have a demand....Bliss....oh baby you look so cute with your kitten ears and tail...stand remove that pretty bikini bottom."

Feeling himself attracted to the vortex of her energy Tom's cock once more pulsated on being addressed as pet.

Bliss slithered out of the bathing suit bottom turning her back totally naked the t-girl enjoyed putting her body and flower tattoo tramp stamp on display. Her hand gently lifted and dropped the foxtail before the t-girl tuned back in front.

Aghast Tom looked to see the locked chastity cage between the gurls legs. The lovely tattoo of flowers and Chinese characters, the tiny steel cage, the sexy foxtail mingled with her pretty look and feminized body and personality.

Her hand holding his chin Grace her pussy still working the cock she slid her thumb in and out of his mouth as he took in the beautiful sight of the naked Bliss. The woman leaned towards her former husband letting the pendent necklace dangle. Tom looked on to see Grace unlock her gurl's chastity cage. Holding it aloft the woman stared at Tom

"Don't worry I'm not going to put this on you..."

There was moments pause.

".....I'm afraid you'll need a larger....more man sized one."

He could have bolted up ready to leave. He might have even said 'me...I'll never wear one of those'. Instead the idea percolated in his mind as he felt something brush up against his cheek.

Aroused the 5" penis of Bliss pointed up proud to be both hard and free.

"Pet you can play with my breasts but fair is fair....first let's see you return the favor to my pretty thing."

Tom grew further aroused the way she spoke sounded like she treated Bliss as though she was a piece of property the woman owned.

Tom hesitant to begin opened his mouth as Bliss let out a coo of a moan on feeling him start to suck her cute little gurlie-boi stick. It seemed to please some sort of oral fixation as Tom grew to enjoy sucking the gurl off.

A few minutes was all it took the balls slapping at Tom's chin his lips gliding down the penis Grace having snapped off plenty of pictures with her I-phone stared at Bliss.

The journey inward for the t-girl had given Bliss and Mistress Grace the ability to nonverbally communicate without words being spoken. A nod of her head let the t-girl know she would be allowed to cream.

The first burst felt warm inside Tom's mouth. Excited Bliss's penis slid out of his mouth yet spurted out onto Tom's face. The cum on his cheek and chin Tom looked at Grace to see her taking his picture.

True to her word having collected all the insurance she would need Grace leaned forward letting her breasts swarm over his face. Tom licked and kissed and played with them feeling his dick ready to explode. Grace sensing his orgasm lifted off. Bliss at her side she gave the command.

"This time I'll let you come...show me how you masturbate pet."

Tom jerked away as Grace videoed his wanking. Shortly into it his own hot stuff spurted out on to his hands. As Tom licked it up Grace and him both knew it had been one of the most erotic afternoons he ever had.

End of part 5 ...