Bliss & Serenity - the Journey Inward Pt. 06 - Finish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell...it excites you to be under my authority."

"Yes Sir."

"Very well than let's complete your initiation...bend over the leather piece while Jasper here secures your wrists."

The leather thong pulled down to his knees Tom awaited the entry. Jack had always prided himself on making a new 'cub' to his stable orgasm through penetration without his manhood being touched.

Butt plug out his anal track lubed up closing his eyes Tom wondered if it would hurt. The first few inches things were tight a pause had him adjusting to the size. Another minute or so the cock pushed in further. Holding still he grew to feel comfortable to the length.

Then it started happening his body moving he was being fucked by the 7" dick. New nerve ending he never realized he had become awakened the sensation felt amazing. Arching his back lifting his butt he knew he wanted more of the gay sex.

Jack held his waist letting Tom feel the full length as the cock moved in and out. In a show of dominance the master slapped Tom's ass a few times the tingling mingling with the feeling of losing his anal virginity.

"Call me daddy...beg for more cubby."

As his head lifted up he moaned out.

"Oh Daddy ...oh Daddy...please keep fucking me."

"That's my cub...good boy...you'll make a nice addition to my stable...there will be others at the biker club you learn to please."

Tom wondered what he meant...was he to be turned into a boy-toy for an outlaw biker gang?

He felt Master Jack slow the pace a little as though savoring each push inward. That's when Tom felt his own penis erupting filling the pouch of his thong with cream. How could it be? ...he wasn't even hard yet he came like it was a 'wild cat' oil strike.

Looking up he watched as Jasper lowered his jeans to his knees. Jostling his balls first bringing some life into his piece the tattoo artist slid close easing his cock into Tom's open mouth.

Part of him wondered...is this what a woman feels like when she is being taken by two alpha's? A few seconds or so later Jasper spurted out some of the jizz slipping out from both sides of Tom's mouth as he came.

Moments later he felt Jack hold still his cock deep within Tom felt it pulsate. Closing his eyes he could feel each burst of warm cream. Catching his breath a few minutes passed.

He knew he'd been turned whatever it meant to be called 'gay' could now be applied to him.

Seeing Mistress Juniper Serenity looked at Grace.

"Go ahead baby...go over and kiss the woman that has changed your life."

Grace walked over to see her Bliss standing next to Mistress Jasper.

"Honey say hello to Serenity...I want you two to become good girl friends."

Juniper looked the two former straight males.

"Bliss take serenity inside...let's have you two change into your bikini bottoms...pick out some cute strappy high heels for the two of you."

"Yes Ma'am ...you want us to go topless?"

Serenity looked at Bliss a hint of envy at seeing her luscious d-cups the budding t-girl nodded her head. The idea that she would get to show off her naked boobies had its appeal.

"Yes...you're both such pretty looking flowers of femininity why not."

As the two new t-girl friends headed in Juniper turned to Grace.

"Bliss and Serenity...when I open my heart...and open my mind...the joy of the feminine is what I will find...the journey inward always brings peace and contentment."

Grace replied

"I couldn't agree more...especially for t-girls."

The End ...

12