All Comments on 'Bliss Ch. 03'

by wanderingmindgames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spot on!

This is wonderfully well-written, and absolutely accurate in describing the thought process of realizing one's submissive nature. Bravo.

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 12 years ago

Wonderfully worded. Great story. Soft and sweet yet rough and dirty. Excellent mix. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please write more. It's a wonderful story xx

Just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done..

I will be keeping an eye on your writings...wanting to read new one soon.

Do not disappoint me !

;)

poppaslittlewhorepoppaslittlewhorealmost 12 years ago
awesome

I really enjoyed all of the stories written thus far. I will be looking forward to reading more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well done

Fantastic job. The writing is very well done. Both characters are believable, and the sex is just right. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

I like that both characters are mature and not the typical older dom with 19-year-old naive sub. The following is not a judgment, but a sincere question for all you readers: How is being spanked to the point of tears and bruising arousing? (I love being spanked but not to that extreme. Tears and bruises just aren't sexy to me. And the idea of repeatedly getting a penis slammed into my cervix causes my lady parts to shrivel up in agony.)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Maggie Gyllenhaal is her name

Splendid story series! Thank you so much!!!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Unbelievably good

I read this when it was first out, before I had a user name or commented much. I've just started to reread it again (I love your writing) and had planned to comment when I finished the last chapter but I just couldn't wait. The chemistry and desire for each other that you've given these two are as intense as any I've seen on Lit. I can't read one chapter without starting the next. Simply amazing writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous