Bliss Cross Tops

Story Info
Alexa and Nikki put Bayley back in her place.
9.9k words
4.46
11.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Nikki Cross or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Bayley was on top of the world right now. She was the longest reigning SmackDown women's champion, and more importantly was the SmackDown Alpha female, and against the odds she had just retained her titles in a massive five way Elimination Match at Wrestlemania 36. So surely she deserve time to celebrate, right? And admittedly, to gloat?

Apparently not, because no sooner than she hit the ring with her 'best friend' Sasha Banks some annoyingly familiar music hit. The music of someone who had gone out of their way to make her life a misery, back when she was old, loser Bayley. Namely Alexa Bliss, looking as smug as ever, especially with her little sidekick Nikki Cross by her side, both of them holding their newly won women's tag team championships.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Bayley snapped angrily, not even allowing them to get down the ramp before trying to cut them off.

"What?" Alexa protested with unconvincing innocence, before grinning, "This is a championship celebration, right?"

"And we're the new WWE women's tag team champions." Nikki beamed proudly.

"Yes we are, sweetie." Alexa smiled at her partner affectionately as they reached the ring, "And what can I say, we're here to celebrate."

"Hey, hey, hey... wait just a God damn second." Sasha protested, before warning, "This is our... I mean, Bayley's celebration. You two aren't on the guest list. In fact, this is a exclusive celebration, just for the two of us. So I'd think twice about stepping in between those ropes, sweetheart. Unless you two wanna lose your titles tonight."

"Oh, you mean like this?" Alexa questioned defiantly, as she and Nikki stepped through those ropes without hesitation. Then Alexa got into Sasha's face, and then both metaphorically and literally pushed her, "What are you going to do about it?"

"You two just made a big mistake-" Bayley began.

"Winner takes all?" Alexa whispered too silently for the cameras to pick up, but loud enough for their rivals to hear.

There was a brief pause, then Sasha pushed, "For your titles? Deal."

*

It wasn't a challenge that Bayley would've taken so lightly, given that she'd had problems beating Alexa in the past. Of course, the chance to become a double champion was just too tempting for her to pass up entirely, but it would have been nice if they had time to prepare, especially for Alexa. But again, Bayley was the SmackDown Alpha female, so this would be no problem for her, right?

In fact, as the match went on, and she and Sasha dominated the majority of it, it became clear this was a very good thing. Perfect really. Bayley had solidified herself at Wrestlemania, and she was doing it even further only a few nights afterwards. And think of the bragging rights she'd have after becoming a double champion? They would be huge. And more importantly, no one would be able to bring up what she used to be ever again. Never ever.

Then disaster struck with missed timed interference from Sasha, who ended up slapping Bayley across the face instead of Alexa, who ducked out of the way and then hit Bayley with her lame version of the DDT. Bayley was thankfully able to kick out of that, once again proving how far she had come, but she was too dazed to stop Alexa going up for what was formally known as the 'sparkle splash', Nikki making sure that Sasha couldn't interfere as the allegedly former mean girl hit her finishing maneuver.

Which unfortunately knocked the wind out of the former Hugger, and next thing she knew the referee's hand was coming down for three. And while she technically kicked out, it was half a second too late, the ref calling for the bell, which rang even as Alexa's annoying techno music started to play.

Worse, the announcement was then made, "Here are your winners, and still the WWE women's tag team champions, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross."

Which of course led to Alexa jumping up happily, she and Nikki bouncing around each other, while making sure to shoot wicked smiles down at their defeated opponents, which made Bayley's ass hole quivered with fear. It was a same feeling that haunted her as she and Sasha slowly made their way to the back, and then just waited in the locker rooms for Nikki and Alexa.

Because to be clear, they wanted to grab their things and run away as fast as they could, especially Bayley, who had worked so hard to redeem herself after starting out as such a weak butt slut. However, they couldn't run, not if they wanted the chance to get revenge, and in Bayley's case, keep the most important title, that being of Alpha female.

Thankfully they weren't waiting that long before the tag team champions walked into the locker room with smiles on their faces, Alexa chuckling as she approached her pray, "Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm having a serious case of déjà vu. Mmmmmmmmmm, I love it."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, your fat asses are ours." Nikki cackled gleefully.

"Yes they are honey." Alexa grinned, "Yes they are. And now-"

"First of all, my ass isn't fat." Sasha interrupted, "And second of all, you pinned Bayley, not me."

"Hey!" Bayley whined, not appreciating her girlfriend throwing her under the bus.

"I'm sorry Bayley, I just... I just can't bottom again, okay?" Sasha protested.

"Deal." Alexa said, clearly taking her defeated opponents by surprise, and then quickly adding, "But you have to watch."

"Deal." Sasha agreed without hesitation.

"Sasha." Bayley whined petulantly.

"Oh come on Bayley, don't be like that." Alexa scolded, before grinning wickedly, "You lost fair and square, and you know it. And you know you're going to get your big, fat ass fucked tonight, so why waste everyone's time by moaning and complaining? Doesn't the so-called Alpha female want to get this over with, so she can get revenge?"

"I AM the Alpha female." Bayley snapped angrily.

"Then prove it." Alexa challenged, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, let's see if Bayley the Super Butt Slut can take an ass fucking without breaking. Because I bet you anything, including my ass, that I can break you tonight. Or at least, that me and Nikki can break you. Because trust me honey, I don't need the help. Mmmmmmmmm, but the help will be half the fun."

Which was an offer that Bayley couldn't afford to turn down, but looking around to the other members of the roster, she softly pleaded, "Not here... please?"

"Deal." Nikki beamed.

"Nikki..." Alexa whined with annoyance at her girlfriend for stepping out of line.

"What? You said it yourself, you don't need my help to break this shameless anal whore, so with my help, we can do it anywhere." Nikki pointed out, and then leaned in to whisper, "Besides, we might as well be nice about it. You know I don't like it when you're unnecessarily cruel."

There was a brief pause, then Alexa nodded, "Alright, fine. But there's going to have to be some cruelty, okay?"

"Oh, I am very okay with that." Nikki beamed.

"Good." Alexa smiled back, kissing her girlfriend's forehead and silently thanked her for keeping her grounded, and then turned to her former and soon to be bitch, "Looks like we have ourselves a deal."

*

Bayley wished she wouldn't have to come to that kind of deal, but it was definitely preferable to being humiliated in front of the women's locker room which she had fought so hard to gain even a ounce of respect. Which shouldn't be difficult to regain, given that she had been both the SmackDown women's champion and Alpha female of that show for basically a year now.

But it would be, because years before that she had been getting her fat ass fucked pretty much on a daily basis, and loved every second of it. Again, the memory of which caused her butt hole to quiver with anticipation. Something she hated herself for, as it left her future very much in doubt. But she had to believe that she was going to survive, then take Alexa up on her offer, and finally make her former bully her bitch once and for all.

She tried to stay focused on that throughout the long car ride to the hotel, and the long walk up to the room that Alexa and Nikki shared. Well, it was relatively short in real time, but every minute felt like an hour, especially as Alexa was constantly giving her hungry looks, and sliding a hand or two over her body whenever no one was looking. No non-WWE girl, at least.

Which was some small mercy. But it didn't feel like much, especially whenever Alexa smacked or squeezed her ass, giving Bayley a little preview of what was to come. Then once they finally reach their destination, namely safely behind a locked door in a room with a nice big bed, they found they were in for a surprise, one which Sasha clearly didn't appreciate.

"Okay bitches, strip for us." Alexa ordered, licking her lips hungrily as before, making it very clear that she meant, "Both of you."

"Hey, wait a minute, we had a deal. You can't just-" Sasha began protesting.

"Relax. We're not changing the agreement." Nikki reassured.

"We could... but we won't." Alexa teased, "Oh yeah, we promise not to fuck you tonight Sasha. Not unless you beg us too. Mmmmmmmmm, but we do have plans for you..."

Which was something which understandably made Sasha uneasy, but after the first women's tag team champions exchanged a look they did as they were told, as quickly and uneroticly as possible. Something Bayley thought they would be scolded for, but Nikki and especially Alexa just leered at them, which if anything was worse.

Once Bayley and Sasha were naked Alexa and Nikki close the distance between them, and started shamelessly sliding their hands over their bodies, mostly focusing on those curves. Showing she was the nice one, Nikki did most of this while kissing Sasha, while Alexa just grinned wickedly directly into Bayley's face. Then the focus turned to The Boss, guiding her over to a chair in the corner and firmly tying her to it, The Blueprint making it very clear she wasn't happy about it.

"Hey! What the... no, please..." Sasha initially whined, and when that proved to be no use she pleaded, "Please don't do this? It's not fair!"

"What? We said we wanted you to watch. We didn't say we would let you fuck yourself while doing it." Alexa pointed out, before adding with another wicked grin, "But since Nikki is the nicest, sweetest person ever, she wants to give you a present, as a compromise. That is, if you ask for it nicely."

"It's a butt-plug." Nikki growled hungrily into Sasha's ear, making The Boss whimper softly, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, we got you a nice, big, vibrating butt-plug, just waiting to be shoved straight up your slutty little arse. And who knows, mmmmmmmmm, maybe we'll even make you cum. Only the biggest anal whores cum from just having a plug up their butts, but I believe in you, Sasha. I know you can do it."

"The question is, do you want to try?" Alexa pushed after a brief pause.

There was another pause, as even though she hated herself for it, Sasha couldn't help consider it, before finally convincing herself to give the response she should have given right away, albeit not that convincingly, "N, n, no."

"Are, are, are you sure?" Alexa mocked.

"Yes." Sasha said firmly this time.

"Shame." Nikki shrugged, she and Alexa pulling away, the Scottish woman retrieving the butt-plug from her bag anyway, and pressing it down on the bedside table, directly in front of Sasha, "If you change your mind, just let us know. Oh yes, I'm sure whatever we're doing to your little girlfriend, we'll be happy to stop to stuff your arse. Either with this plug, or if you really ask nicely, our big dicks."

Meanwhile, Alexa had returned her attention to Bayley, walking right up to her face while licking her lips hungrily, and then almost conversationally asking, "Now, where were we? Oh yeah..."

To Bayley's surprise Alexa then roughly kissed her. Admittedly, it wasn't that surprising, but in the past Alexa hadn't even bothered with such a gesture, treating Bayley like a real whore, who did anything but kissing.

Of course it wasn't a sweet and loving lip lock, like the ones that Bayley shared with Sasha, or she'd seen Alexa give Nikki, but there was definitely something to be said for the way that her lips were hungrily devoured by the other girl, and a tongue entered her mouth looking to bully her own into submission.

What was a lot less surprising was at the same time the former Alpha kissed the current one Bayley felt Alexa grabbed two big handfuls of her meaty cheeks and squeeze them roughly, again providing a little preview of what was to come.

Alexa honestly meant to keep that kiss brief, but understandably she got a little carried away feeling up those meaty cheeks. And admittedly, Bayley didn't suck at kissing, somewhat making Alexa regret not doing this sooner. Because honestly, she wasn't even sure she'd ever given this slut the privilege of feeling her lips against hers, despite spending years practically living in that big fat booty she was once again gripping to her heart's content.

Also, it probably didn't hurt to show her former and future butt slut a bit of compassion. Or at least that's what Nikki like to say. Whatever the case, this made for quite a pleasant detour, but inevitably Alexa guided them over to the bed, broke the kiss, and then patted her knee with a wicked grin on her face.

"Well then, don't just stand there looking stupid..." Alexa said hoarsely, before grinning, "Bend over my knee! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give me that big fat ass."

For a moment it looked like Bayley was going to waste her breath whining about the accurate description of her gigantic booty, or even complain that she had to do this at all. Then she just hung her head in shame, and the so-called Alpha female bent over Alexa's knee like a good little bitch. Oh yes, Bayley got in the perfect position for Alexa to do as much damage as possible to that fat ass, in one of the most humiliating ways possible.

And get the best view possible. Oh God, this was going to be so much fun! Oh yes, Alexa lived for this, and couldn't wait to get started. Albeit, not with a hard butt beating, or indeed any form of spanking. No, she had a better idea, namely what she'd done a few seconds ago, except with a better view.

Namely grabbing hold of that big butt and starting to greedily grope it. Oh yes, she squeezed, fondled and pinched that gigantic booty like the piece of meat it was, humiliating her pray in the process. Something that unfortunately she didn't just know because of the way Bayley was squirming on top of her knee right now, but because of the spankings she had received herself over the years, mostly in NXT from Charlotte and the bitch watching in the corner.

Sparing Sasha a glance Alexa gave her a wicked grin, then finally raised her hand high into the air and bought it crashing down in one hard strike. Which both work to tell Sasha she was next, and finally starting to give Bayley the punishment she so richly deserved.

That hard strike was quickly repeated with blow after blow to that big meaty butt, the main difference being that the following strikes were a lot more playful and gentle. Despite that whenever Alexa moved her hand away completely from Bayley's massive derrière those enormous cheeks jiggled like jelly in an earthquake.

Oh yes, it didn't matter how hard she hit them, Alexa was rewarded with the same wobbly results. Of course it was only a matter of time before she started giving Bayley everything she had, but she also wanted to drag this out as much as possible. Especially when she was loving every single thing about the reactions she was getting from everyone in this room, but especially the one with the fattest ass.

Bayley was hating every single thing about this humiliating act. Everyone's reactions was definitely part of it, and she couldn't look at the smug faces of Nikki or especially Alexa, and she certainly wouldn't allow herself to see the look which might've been on Sasha's face right now.

Oh God, if there was anyone she'd worked hard to impress, it was Sasha Banks, and now Bayley was being completely and utterly humiliated in front of her. And worst of all, were her own reactions. Which was the problem really, as she just couldn't stop herself from crying out loudly from every strike, no matter how hard or soft, and she couldn't stop herself from whimpering pathetically in between them.

She just couldn't help it, and this position and activity was just bringing back so many vivid memories of her submitting. Ironically, mostly to Sasha, who maybe loved watching her cheeks jiggle most of all. Although it was a pretty close call, as she'd gotten her butt beating from everyone from total ass wrecking studs like Asuka and Charlotte, to even total bottoms like Naomi and Mickie James.

Fuck, even Liv Morgan had given her a spanking one time. Admittedly, that was just because Charlotte was in a particularly vindictive mood, but still. And just when she thought she left all that behind and regain some actual dignity, Bayley found herself right back where she started from. Which was literally enough to have tears of frustration filling her eyes.

Eventually those turned into tears of pure agony and sorrow, as after what felt like a lifetime of Alexa, either playfully smacking her big booty, or treating it like a butcher with a piece of meat, the blows slowly started getting harder. And then harder, and harder, and harder, until Alexa had to be using every ounce of strength in her tiny frame to deliver those brutal blows to Bayley's backside.

Which was bearable as long as there was a long waiting period between strikes, especially if there was groping involved, because at least that massaged some of the pain away, and gave her a chance to recover. However, inevitably those were phased out in favour of Alexa relentlessly assaulting Bayley's booty in a way which would've probably gotten her a 5 count in the ring, but here there was no one to save the poor role model.

Instead Bayley just had to endure one of the most vicious spankings of her life, which eventually had her weeping. She just couldn't help herself, and not just because of the agony she was feeling physically, or the fact that Nikki was cackling with delight, and Alexa had an evil grin glued onto her face. No, what really had her bawling her eyes out was the fact that her pussy was wet. Oh God, her body was betraying her! Again.

Just like the old times, all it had taken was a hard spanking to reduce Bayley into a submissive little slut who actually enjoyed this kind of thing. Something that she couldn't deny, at least to herself, in that moment. Not that she could really deny it to Alexa, who had to be feeling this.

Alexa was very aware that Bayley was loving this, or at least her body did, and it brought the goddess a great deal of joy, but it was hardly surprising. Everyone knew that Bayley's year-long run at the top was a total fluke, and it was a travesty that maybe the most natural bottom in WWE's secret history had been able to deny real women her fat ass for so long. Something that Alexa was very much taking out on the meaty cheeks in front of her right now.

Oh yes, she used every ounce of frustration she had over the past couple of years, both of Bayley's defiance and her own setbacks, out on those meaty cheeks, and in the process she got something that gave her even more joy, namely Bayley's fat ass getting what it deserved.

If those meaty cheeks had been jiggling like jelly in an earthquake at the beginning of the spanking that probably wasn't a description which could do justice to the way they were bouncing now. She also wasn't sure exactly what to call the colour of Bayley's butt, given that it had pretty much gone straight to red, then a dark angry red, and then God knows what, but it was pretty much guaranteed that this total bottom wouldn't be sitting on her bottom anytime soon.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers