Bliss Cross Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More accurately, she watched Bayley's cock starving booty greedily swallowing every inch of Nikki's dick, and then without needing to be asked, suddenly bouncing herself up and down. Oh yes, that allegedly former, and clearly current, butt slut started bouncing herself up and down that big dick, causing it to slide in and out of her bitch hole, and for Bayley to continue moaning, whimpering and crying out in pleasure.

Like this Alexa also got to watch those meaty cheeks jiggle, although for better or for worse that was short-lived, simply because Nikki reached out, grabbed hold of Bayley's enormous ass cheeks, and pull them wide apart. Which meant that Alexa missed out on the jiggling, but there would be plenty more of that, and in the meantime, she was very much enjoying watching the anal violation. Of course, she had a way to make it better, something Alexa did, after a few long minutes of just enjoying the show.

"Mmmmmmmmm yehhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, good girl. Ride that big dick! Oh yeah!" Alexa softly praised the show in front of her for a while, before moving in for the kill while ordering, "Now stop. Oh yeah Bayley, stop eagerly bouncing your fat ass up and down like the little anal slut you are, so I can get to that back door too. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's double anal time, and you know what that means, don't you Bayley? Huh? Yesssssssssssss, that's right, mmmmmmmmmm, it's time for me and Nikki to break you. To put you in your place. Tear your ass apart so wide and deep, that you will never ever forget again the fact that your purpose in life is to be Bayley the Super Butt Slut, with a big fat ass open for business 24/7."

If Bayley tried to offer up another thing other than a pathetic whimper Alexa was probably too lost in her lust to tell. The fact was, Bayley immediately stopped when asked, and even arched her back to try and make it easier for Alexa to get the second cock inside her whore ass. That was all the consent Alexa needed, and she felt justified by the fact that she pressed her cock against that already widely stretched shit hole and pushed forwards, causing it to open even wider to let her in.

And Bayley did nothing to stop her. No, she just whimpered in mostly pleasure, as her most private hole stretched, and stretched, and stretched until it allowed the first few inches of that second dildo inside it. Admittedly, that was followed up with a loud cry of agony from Bayley, but then the so-called Alpha female just went back to whimpering pathetically.

That was all Alexa continued to hear as she continued her journey into Bayley's bowels, albeit after a minute or two of pausing to savour the moment of anally violating the SmackDown women's champion with a second cock. Of course, she wasn't taking Bayley's double anal cherry. Hell, this wasn't even the first time she double ass fucked this shameless anal whore.

But it was absolutely the first time in over a year that Bayley had got to fulfill her true purpose, and Alexa was only too happy to introduce her to the joys of a double butt fucking. Especially when Nikki continued spreading those meaty cheeks, making sure that Alexa got the best view possible throughout the double butt stuffing, and for the first few minutes of the sodomy, until Alexa finally pushed those hands away, so she could feel those gigantic cheeks which were now resting against her thighs.

Bayley was done, and she knew it. Sure, the pain was truly excruciating, and she felt like she was about to be torn apart at any moment, but she had been through all this before when she actually lost her double anal cherry, and she knew what ecstasy awaited her. The difference was back then it didn't bother her, as she was a happy little bottom, who trusted that her slutty bitch ass would make sure that the pain was worth it.

Now she was the Alpha female of SmackDown, and the champion of that show, with a year-long reign under her belt, which was now all for nothing, because the incredible climaxes she would soon receive, would wipe out any shred of dominance that she'd been able to gain, and then once again leaving her a mindless bottom. And for that, she literally wept for the whole time for her destroyed career, and destroyed butt hole.

What was really, truly humiliating was that she didn't even make it to the orgasms. Hell, she barely even survived Alexa's thighs coming to rest against her juicy cheeks, which filled Bayley with an embarrassing sense of pride of being able to take the full length of both cocks inside of a hole which wasn't even supposed to take one.

Which was a feeling she had to wallow in for a few long seconds as Alexa savoured the moment, and then painfully slowly the goddess started pulling her cock out of her ass hole, and then pushing it back in, the process repeating over and over again as Bayley officially received her first double butt fucking in what felt like forever. In far, far too long, given the way agony quickly gave way to ecstasy.

Suddenly Bayley was furious at herself for denying her true purpose in life. What explanation could there be for denying herself something that felt this good? Titles? Who the fuck cared about titles? Or winning? Or dignity? None of those things had ever made her feel this good, and it was fucking ridiculous she'd ever convinced herself all those things combined could somehow replace this.

She was also overwhelmingly grateful to Nikki Cross, and especially Alexa Bliss, for opening up her eyes, and her ass hole, to what was so obviously the truth. Sadly it was a while before Bayley could find the words to thank them, as she was just so overwhelmed at that moment. Also, at that point, she just so desperately needed to cum, that it became her priority. Oh well, Bayley promised to find some other way to properly thank these goddesses.

"Please, mmmmmmmmm, please make me cum!" Bayley moaned softly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, fuck my ass and make me cum! Fuck me hard! Harder! Please, oh my God please, wreck my ass! Destroy my big fat ass! Ruin my butt hole like the back door whore I am! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck me!"

"You gonna give us what we want?" Alexa asked.

"Be Bayley the Super Butt Slut?" Nikki pushed with a wicked grin.

"Give up being Alpha, and become our little up the butt bitch?" Alexa pushed with a wicked grin of her own.

"Be OUR Bayley the Super Butt Slut, mmmmmmmm, who takes it in her big fat ass every single day?" Nikki pushed with the widest grin yet.

"Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd!" Bayley screamed when it finally felt like she had the chance, "I'll be your bitch! I'll be your anal loving bitch! Your ass whore! Mmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooh shit, I'll be Bayley the Super Butt Slut, who takes it in her big fat ass every single day. I'll be yours, mmmmmmmmm, all yours. And you can be Alpha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I don't care, just please, make me cum! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Oh fuck yeah, make me cum make me cum MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"DO IT! CUM FOR US YOU BITCH!" Alexa yelled at the top of her lungs, smacking Bayley's big booty and making the cheeks shake, "CUM! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM! CUM LIKE A BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE A BITCH, AND THANK US FOR IT!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD, THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR FUCKING MY ASS!" Bayley yelled deliriously at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT, FOR FUCKING MY BIG FAT ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME, OH SHIT, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME HARD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

To Bayley's credit she had been able to thank her new Mistresses a little bit during that little exchange, and better yet, she found a way to repay them, and get more of this incredible ecstasy in the process. All she had to do was be their anal bitch and take it up the butt whenever they wanted.

The thought of which would've probably sent her over the edge of orgasm on it's own, but when combined with just a slight increase in the pace and Bayley went off like a rocket, violently squirting her cum all over Nikki's stomach, which made the Scottish woman cackle with glee.

Nikki continued doing that a lot as the process was repeated, Bayley cumming so hard and frequently she was robbed of the ability to think. And her last coherent thought? The silent promise that she would be the best butt slut possible for her new owners. Once again be Bayley the Super Butt Slut.

Alexa did everything she could to avoid cumming herself. It was a losing fight, but the longer she held back the better. After all, she wanted to make this a truly epic double anal pounding, that no woman in this room would ever forget, especially not Sasha Banks. Bayley too, but Alexa was confident that once again she had taken an overly confident rival and completely broken her.

That she had once again taken Bayley, a natural butt slut, and showed her exactly what she could do to that giant booty of hers, to the point that she could never deny her. Admittedly, that was what she had thought before, but that was beside the point. The point was Bayley was now cumming so hard and frequently, surely there was no way back for her after this. Meaning that all that really mattered was telling Sasha she was next.

Something which Alexa wanted to say out loud, but she was a bit busy trying not to cum, even as she was bombarded with sensations. Like the fact that she'd worked herself up to giving a truly vicious rectum wrecking, the type which made Bayley's obscenely big booty jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, like times infinity. Oh God, that meaty flesh was jiggling so much just the sight would make Alexa drool, but she could feel it too.

Oh yes, her well toned thighs were crashing against those enormous butt cheeks. And the sound! Oh fuck, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was incredible, as was the deafening squeals of ecstasy that this once again shameless butt slut was making throughout. Then there was the fact that the other end of the dildo was hammering her clit, making it painful not to cum.

Ironically, while the combination of those things bought her to the edge of orgasm, and would've probably sent her over the edge in a few more seconds, that wasn't the final thing which did it. No, that was seeing Nikki go over the edge. Oh yes, Alexa knew that look anywhere, especially on Nikki's face.

And at that point, Alexa was still doing all the work, meaning that she was pushing Bayley down on top of her girlfriend, and thus fucking two girls at once. Making two other women cum at the same time. Also effectively double ass fucking, and breaking, Bayley by herself. But Alexa didn't care about that fuck hole. No, she only cared about herself in that moment, and her precious Nikki, and the thought of making her girl cum this way gave her a very satisfying climax.

Of course, unlike the anal whore known as Bayley, Alexa was a true Alpha female, who effortlessly pushed herself through that climax and onto several more, making the other two women cum several more times in the process. Although admittedly Nikki became more active, thrusting upwards into Bayley's big booty, making the Super Butt Slut cum even harder and more frequently, further solidifying her new conquest.

And more importantly, maximizing her own pleasure. Just like Alexa taught her. And just like they were both doing now. Oh yes, they relentlessly used the now former Alpha female for their pleasure, using almost every ounce of their strength in the process. Then just in the nick of time Alexa pulled out, Nikki's cock coming with her as they were so tightly packed in there, and moved back to admire their handiwork.

Wonderful girlfriend that she was, Nikki reached back and spread those gigantic ass cheeks, providing the best possible view of that gaping wide open bitch hole, causing Alexa to chuckle wickedly, "Awww Nikki, that's so sweet. Mmmmmmmmm, but unnecessary. Oh yes, we've destroyed this whore's butt so good I can see deep into her fat ass without you having to spread her cheeks. I appreciate it though, mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, so why I don't you get out from under that, and see what we've done to this slut hole? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, come here Nikki. You gotta see this. Oh fuck yeah, ya gotta see this gape."

"Sure thing Alexa." Nikki beamed happily, shoving Bayley off of her, but making sure the super butt slut ended up on her stomach so they could still see their handiwork.

Sasha was saved from having to see it for a few long seconds, but unfortunately after taking turns just spreading those cheeks and giggling like hyenas, Alexa dragged Bayley downwards so that her fat ass ended up hanging over the edge of the bed. Alexa also spread those cheeks nice and wide, and despite her best efforts Sasha just couldn't look away.

Oh God, she just couldn't stop herself from looking at her girlfriend's gaping butt hole. Just like she couldn't stop watching Bayley getting her big booty destroyed right in front of her, or the butt-plug that her own ass was practically begging for, Sasha only barely able to stop herself from literally begging for it.

Ever since she came back to SmackDown Sasha thought that she had finally put bottoming in her rearview mirror. Because she was supposed to be way too good for it, and along with Bayley had rejoiced in ruling SmackDown with an iron fist. Admittedly, Bayley had been in control when they had sex, just the two of them, but at least she didn't have to take it up the butt anymore.

Well, almost never. Point was, Sasha had thought she was finally back to normal, but watching Bayley be so thoroughly top had made her traitorous body, and unfortunately especially her ass hole, craving the same treatment. Something she found herself aching for even now she was seeing the consequences of it, which made it clear Bayley wouldn't be sitting right for at least a week.

"What do you think of our handiwork, Sasha?" Alexa questioned mockingly, "Mmmmmmmmm, isn't it the prettiest gape you've ever seen?"

Thankfully this snapped Sasha out of her haze somewhat, and she smirked, "Not as pretty as your ass hole after I've fucked it."

"Oooooooooooh, still got a little fight left in you I see, mmmmmmmmmm, I like that." Alexa grinned wickedly, letting go of Bayley's ass cheeks as she added, "What do you think we can do about that Nikki?"

"I've got some ideas." Nikki replied with a wicked grin of her own, as she and Alexa approached The Boss.

"Me too." Alexa smirked, pressing her ass flavoured cock to Sasha's lips, "Starting with this..."

As a proud top, and multiple times women's champion, Sasha would like to claim that she opened her mouth to give some form of further defiance. Ideally after pulling her face back in disgust, proving that she was a true top, who would never consider something so vile as actually going ass to mouth.

Unfortunately she had been an ATM whore for many, many women at this point, and more importantly, had tasted Bayley's booty countless times now, so just the two women approaching her made her mouth water, and actually having an ass flavoured cock touching her lips meant it was all over. She truly had no choice at that moment but to wrap her lips around that cock and let out a long, loud, pleasure filled moan.

This process was repeated a few minutes afterwards as Nikki placed her strap-on right next to Alexa's, silently encouraging Sasha to go back and forth between them. They also offer up verbal encouragement, but Sasha was thankfully so lost in tasting Bayley's delicious butt cream that her world became cleaning those cocks.

So for a few long minutes she went back and forth in between those big dicks, making sure she gave both of them plenty of attention, while cleaning every drop of ass cream from them. Just as she had been trained to do. Oh yes, in that moment Sasha Banks was a little ass to mouth whore. Something which really pleased the other women, giving her an amazing submissive thrill in the moment, but it didn't take long for her to be ashamed of that fact, and what this could mean for the future.