Blissful Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexa tops for the first time.
4.5k words
3.67
4.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Becky Lynch, or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This fic is very similar to Heyoo's excellent Alexa On Top story. It kind of has to be, given Alexa's history. But hopefully I can make it different enough. And hopefully Heyoo finishes that fic one day.

*

Becky Lynch had been riding high only a few hours ago, given that she had still been the first ever WWE SmackDown women's champion, and was heading into what should have been an easy win. Instead, she found herself losing her precious title to Alexa Bliss, of all people. It hadn't even been by pinfall or submission. No, she had been power-bombed through a table, off the apron.

Literally been in the wrong place, at the wrong time. This was supposed to be a chance to prove herself. That she could win under any circumstances, and continue solidifying herself on top of this division. But no, she had lost a big time match. Again. And now she wasn't even going to get fucked because of it.

Which shouldn't have been her main concern, and it wasn't. It really, really wasn't. But... at the same time, when she had lost to the likes of Charlotte and Sasha, at least she got a consolation prize. Namely, the kind of overwhelming orgasms she could only get from being fucked in the arse like a bitch. Alexa Bliss was an infamous bottom, so there was no way she was in for that treatment tonight.

Hell, as of late, Alexa hadn't even been in the mood to eat Becky's pussy or arse. Something which Becky could push her to do so, given that she was a champion. But what was the point? Hell, she couldn't even bring herself to top Alexa, proving that she really was a fraud. Which was why she wanted to get out of here, now! However, while she was able to change quickly, she wasn't able to leave without being confronted by the new champion.

"And where do you think you're going, bitch?"

"Oh, hey... Lexi." Becky stammered, before forcing a smile, and telling the other female wrestler, "Congratulations."

"Yeah, I'm not interested in your congratulations." Alexa said dismissively, before adding with a grin, "Only your ass."

"What?" Becky frowned in confusion.

"You heard." Alexa said dismissively, before admitting well indicating to her newly won title, "Well that, and this new shiny championship, which look so much better on me. Don't you think?"

"Well..." Becky began, honestly not sure what to say.

"Just kidding, I don't care what you think." Alexa quickly said, "Mmmmmmmm no, I just want you to get back in there, take off your clothes."

"Seriously?" Becky questioned nervously, "You're a bottom, aren't ya?"

"Not anymore!" Alexa huffed, "Now do as I say."

The correct move here, was to laugh in Alexa's face, push past her, and head for the exit. Or better yet, put the bitch in her place. But for better or for worse, Becky didn't do that. No, God help her, having Alexa Bliss, of all people talk to her that way made her so fucking wet. So much so, she turned around, and headed back to the locker room, where she was quick to remove her clothes.

And the entire time, she was very aware of the other girl staring at her fat arse. Oh God, was this really going to happen? Was she about to be topped by one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE? Or at least, NXT? Which again, shouldn't have been exciting, but it really, really was.

Especially given the way that Alexa was staring at her the entire time, and once Becky was completely naked, she didn't say a word. No, she spent a few long seconds walking around her pray, and then giving Becky's big booty a hard double smack. She then kept her hands on those meaty cheeks, gleefully groping them while chuckling wickedly. Oh God, it had been so long since Becky had been treated like a piece of meat.

Far too long. And she needed more. Hell, in that moment, Becky would do anything to receive the unthinkable. An arse fucking from submissive Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Which was a need which only grew with every word out of Alexa's pretty little mouth.

"God Bex, you really do have a fat ass." Alexa moaned dreamily, emphasizing her words with a few playful smacks, which made those cheeks jiggle, "So fat and fuck-able! And spank-able! And just, fucking delicious. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, this big fat ass was made to be spanked, and fucked, and, and, and... oh fuck it!"

Alexa had intended to spank Becky first. To bend the admittedly superior wrestler over her knee, and beat that big booty until it was a darker shade of red than Becky's hair. Which undoubtedly, was what she should've done, to start out her new career right. But when she was actually faced with being able to do whatever she wanted with this slut's frequently used fat ass, instinct just took over.

Or more accurately, the years of training to be the perfect bottom just got the best of her, and Alexa completely embarrassed herself, by dropping down onto her knees, and pressing a long, lingering kiss to that giant butt. She then went back and forth, giving the heavenly rump what it deserved. Or at least, one of the many things.

However, the thing it most deserved was to be fucked. And that was exactly what she was going to do, Alexa reminded herself. And she would do it. Oh yes, after maybe a minute or two of butt kissing, and another couple of minutes of rubbing her face in those meaty cheeks, Alexa used both hands to spread apart these giant globes, to get to Becky's butt hole.

Which wasn't a huge improvement, but at least this could be seen as preparing a bitch hole for her cock. Which was exactly what she was doing here, Alexa reminded herself. Something she made even more clear, by spitting onto Becky's ass hole, and then rubbing in that saliva with her tongue. Yes, this was a small step, which barely counted, but at least it was something.

Something which Alexa repeated over and over again, before sliding her tongue around what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, and then pushed that tongue inside it. At which point Becky proved how this hole wasn't at all forbidden, and was in fact, one of the most popular fuck holes in NXT, and now SmackDown. Oh yes, Alexa was able to bury the full length of her tongue all the way inside of Becky Lynch's tailpipe, and then slam that soft muscle in and out effortlessly.

Which proved she really had chosen the easiest target on this roster to go after. Oh yes, topping this bitch would be easy. If it wasn't for again, her training, and her lust for ass, just taking over, and the blonde became completely lost in munching the redhead's butt. Although, maybe that could be seen as teasing?

Poor Becky didn't exactly know what this was, but after a while she didn't care, as she whimpered, "Please Lexi, give me more. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, your tongue feels so good! Ah fuck! Soooooooooo good in my arse! But I need more. Please? Oh God, I need... I need to be fucked. By more than just a tongue. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you wanna bum me? Then do it!"

After savouring those words, Alexa pulled back and just stared in disbelief for a few long seconds, then roughly smacked that booty, and ordered, "You want it? You want it? You actually want to get fucked up the butt, by Little Lexi The Butt Slut? Huh? Then finger your slutty little 'arse' hole, while I go and get a strap-on."

While Becky didn't reply like she should do, it was enough that she immediately obeyed, barely pausing to spit onto her fingers, before shoving them into her greedy little butt hole. Or at least, it was enough for an inexperienced top like Alexa Bliss, to again become lost in watching what in front of her, before finally retrieving her strap-on.

The one she had bought months ago, determined to use it to change her fortunes around here, and was only now brave enough to use. Fuck, she had practiced putting on, but she had practically broken it now, given that her hands were trembling. Mostly with excitement, although admittedly, she was also nervous. Well, if she was honest, she was more nervous than excited, but she felt the same way about winning a title. So she push through it, to make her dreams come true.

Becky couldn't believe she was doing this, but honestly, she also couldn't remember the last time she was this excited for a bumming. Sure, a big part of that was because it had been months since a real rectum wrecker, like Charlotte Flair, had graced the inside of her slutty arse, with the tops on SmackDown being mostly subpar. But to actually bend over for an infamous bottom? For Little Lexi The Butt Slut? God, that level of humiliation was just wonderful.

So much so, that when she sensed that Alexa was getting lost in the rimming, and this would be the perfect time to turn the tables on her, Becky went with the exact opposite option. Oh yes, she actually begged for it. Begged for one of the biggest bottoms ever to bum her. And she almost did it again, as the other girl took a frustratingly long time to equip herself, and get into position.

Even then, Alexa just stared in disbelief for what felt like an eternity, before stammering "S, s, spread your cheeks."

Although she obeyed instantly, Becky bit her lip as she debated whether to reply properly or not, before ultimately answering, "Yes, Mistress."

It wasn't something that Alexa had earned yet, and there was no telling whether she ever would. However, it was another wonderful humiliation, which had Becky trembling with desire. More importantly, it had the eyes of submissive Little Lexi The Butt Slut grinning with lust, and even something of a dominant smirk crossing her face. Then, finally, a big dick was placed against the entrance of Becky's back door again.

Even better, it was then instantly pushed forwards, nice and slowly, causing her shit hole to stretch for that invading object. Something which had the now former champion crying out joyfully, as she was anally violated by the woman who had defeated her for that championship.

That slutty little arse hole easily stretched for that invading object, and in no time at all, the head of the dildo was inside Becky's bum. Something which had the shameless anal whore crying out in pure pleasure. Despite the fact that her poor little back door had been neglected for what felt like an eternity to the pathetic arse slut. Which really, just proves how well used and slutty Becky was back there.

Which was something normally, that tops were only too happy to point out, and it was disappointing that Alexa didn't. Also surprising, given the new attitude Alexa had been showing off lately. Oh well, at least The Lass Kicker got several long seconds, maybe even a full minute, to savour her shit-pipe finally being violated again.

Which also gave her a chance to look over her shoulder, at Alexa's beautiful face, and see the priceless look on it. Which pretty much stayed throughout the arse stuffing, the newbie top obviously blown away by the sight of her cock disappearing into Becky's tailpipe. This reminded the redhead that she should cut the blonde some slack.

Clearly this would be Alexa's first time doing this, or close to it. And despite the lack of dirty talk, she was doing pretty good so far. In fact, there was something to be said for actions speaking louder than words, and the way Little Lexi The Butt Slut filled her butt, said she had some real potential as a top. Or maybe it was just beginners luck? Either way, Becky was loving it.

Alexa knew she could be doing better, because she had imagined this like a thousand times, maybe especially with the likes of Becky, who seemed like such an easy target. But when the moment came, she was almost too nervous to fulfil this particular fantasy. So much so, that she just couldn't find her words. Also, she was blown away by the sight in front of her.

Especially during her first time anally penetrating another woman. But she told herself there would be plenty of other times like this, where she would get to taunt butt sluts like Becky as much as she wanted. For now, there was definitely something to be said for just admiring the beautiful sight of her dick violating the ass hole of a 'real' wrestler.

That's what people online called the four horse women. Just because they were related to famous people, or had wrestled in the Indies, somehow they were better than her? More deserving? Well, fuck that. Alexa had worked harder than anyone outside of the WWE could possibly know to win the SmackDown's women's championship, and more importantly, for this moment.

The moment that she got to butt fuck her first woman. And while it wasn't that impressive, given that Becky Lynch was an infamous anal whore, Alexa still felt very proud of herself. Maybe especially when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of her strap-on was buried deep within Becky's shit-pipe.

In fact, she was so proud of herself, Alexa once again found her voice, "Every inch! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck bitch, I'm all the way up your slutty little ass! Which I know, isn't exactly an achievement. Sasha and especially Charlotte, have been up here, what? Like a thousand times? Probably a million for Charlotte. Natalya, Eve, and the fucking Bellas? God, probably even Bayley too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, everyone's had a piece of this big fat ass. Except me. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, you've denied me this big booty for far too long Becky. And now? It's mine! Oh yes, I'm not your 1st, or your 21st, but from now on, I'm the one who's going to own this ass! And everyone else's. You'll see. Yesssssssssss, you will all see! This is just the beginning, and it will all begin, within your big fat butt! Oh yes, it will! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ah fuck! AH FUCK!"

With that, Alexa started slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide out of Becky's butt hole. Hell, she pulled it out until just the tip was in, before repeating the process a few times, officially starting the ass fucking with the longest strokes possible. Then she suddenly switched to shorter, faster thrusts, truly overwhelmed by what was happening.

Because she was doing it. She was actually doing it. Oh fuck, Little Lexi The Butt Slut was now the one fucking butt. Banging an ass whore in her slutty little shit-pipe. And that anal bitch was loving every second of it. Which again, was unsurprising, given who this was, but in that moment it was truly overwhelming for the tiny blonde.

Especially, because in that moment, it felt so very real. Which she knew was impossible, but Alexa was on such a mental high, she swore she could feel Becky Lynch's ass clamping down on her cock. Caressing it. Trying to milk the cum from her balls. In reality, if she could feel this, it would probably be like throwing a hot dog down a corridor.

Only, no, because somehow, there was still some tightness to this. She could feel it. Which made her very glad that the dick wasn't flesh and blood, because of it was, she would've probably cum by now. Which would've meant an end to this heaven, and that was the last thing Alexa wanted in that moment. Oh yes, in that moment, Little Lexi The Butt Slut wanted to butt fuck Becky Lynch forever.

Becky Lynch wanted that too. Well, more accurately, she wanted to be anally violated in a variety of ways, 24/7, by every beautiful woman on the WWE roster. But maybe especially the bottoms like Alexa Bliss. Mostly, because it would be just so humiliating for her.

However, Alexa's performance also suggested that maybe a few of those losers, that everyone had disregarded as worthless bottoms, just might have some potential as tops after all. Well, there was also a good chance that it was only Little Lexi The Butt Slut who had been unfairly misjudged. But Becky definitely liked to imagine there was more like her out there. Especially in this wonderful moment.

Sure, there were moments when Alexa's inexperience shone through, like after the initial anal penetration, and maybe even at this stage, when there was a disappointing lack of taunting. Also, she had totally switched from gentle long strokes, to shorten hard once, in a move which would probably be agonizing for normal women. However, Becky Lynch hadn't been normal in a very long time.

No, she was a shameless arse whore, who loved this type of treatment. She even welcomed the rare treat of being able to cum quickly, something she almost never got to do. Or at least, that's what she thought was going to happen, given the sudden switch in strategies, and Little Lexi The Butt Slut seemingly losing complete control of herself.

However, this was a genius trick on Alexa's part. Either that, or she regained control. At the last possible second. Either way, the result was the same, the pace of the bumming slowing down just enough to keep Becky on the edge of orgasm. Hell, she was so close to it she could taste it. Which pretty much proved that Little Lexi The Butt Slut of all people had some natural talent when it came to anal sex.

More accurately, she was extremely talented at receiving it, but she just might be as talented in the giving department. Or at least, she would do, given a decent amount of practice. Something that Becky was very invested in her getting, something she kept in mind, when she started to beg for more.

"Fook me! Fooking wreck me arse!" Becky cried out desperately, her Irish accent becoming even more thick in the process, "Bum me, and make me ya bitch, Lexi! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me the butt slut of Little Lexi The Butt Slut! Own me, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I want ya to own me arse! Fuck it every single day. Wherever, whenever and however you want. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, use me to practice. Use me to practice for all the others, as you make them your anal bitches too. Just like Charlotte, and Sasha did. Oh yes, just like that, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, AH FUCK! FOOK ME! BUM ME! RUIN ME SHITTER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Her words paid off, at least in the short term. Oh yes, she was rewarded with a wonderfully hard orgasm. Better yet, it was then followed by another, and another, and another, each one just pushing Alexa to continue. Once again proving she had real promise. Whether this was going anywhere, Becky could only hope.

Because she had tried to be a respectable champion, and even a top, but in this heavenly moment, it had never been more clear that her purpose in life was to bend over for superior women, and let them do whatever they wanted to her slutty little arse hole. Hell, if Little Lexi The Butt Slut made a better top than her, maybe she should just quit wrestling, and become a full-time bum whore? Which was the last coherent thought she had, before she was truly overwhelmed by the ecstasy echoing through her body.

Alexa tried to hold back on cumming the way that she had been taught, but this was totally different. Arguably, it should have been easier, given the physical pleasure was less overwhelming. However, the mental high that she was on more than made up for it. Especially as she couldn't stop her imagination from running away with her.

Up until that point, she'd more or less lived in the moment. And why wouldn't she, when she had Becky Lynch bent over in front of her, getting the 'arse' fucking she so richly deserved? And it was she, Little Lexi The Butt Slut, who was doing it? Oh yes, this was literally a dream come true for her. However, it wasn't her only dream. Far from it.

She'd already achieved far more than many thought she could tonight. She was a champion of the entire division, and the entire show, and was now butt fucking arguably the best female wrestler on it. However, she was only the second ever holder of this title, which was a reminder that it just wasn't as meaningful as the one which was currently held by Charlotte Flair. AKA, the bitch who stole her anal cherry. Her innocence.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12