Blissful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turned her into a mindless anal whore, obsessed with getting her ass fucked. And then there was Sasha Banks, and so many others, who had taken advantage of her over the past few years. All had used her ass for their pleasure. Among other things. Well, now they would pay. Oh yes, they would all pay. Alexa was going to make damn sure of that.

For a few blissful minutes, she vividly imagined it. Every single member of the RAW and SmackDown rosters bent over in a line in front of her, eagerly waiting their turn to get their asses fucked by their new Alpha female, Alexa Bliss. Even Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks.

No, especially Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks. Oh yes, they would be her favourite anal sluts, and she would treat them even worse than they had treated her. And she'd win countless titles, in so many high profile matches, those dorks on the Internet would start singing her praises, instead of their precious four horse women. Which was the last coherent thought that Alexa had, before the ecstasy she was feeling just became too much.

Honestly, she had cum even before then. Multiple times in fact, because she could just no longer control herself. Oh yes, she was nothing but a wild animal, pounding into it's submissive mate. And given this was of one the biggest anal whores she'd ever met, that submissive mate unsurprisingly helped. Oh yes, respected female wrestler Becky Lynch desperately bounced her booty back against those rectum wrecking thrusts, making sure that the butt pounding was as hard and as deep as possible.

Like, both women were literally trying to destroy Becky Lynch's butt hole. It was unlikely they succeeded, given everything that hole had taken before, but by the time they both collapsed in a sweaty heap, Alexa was confident that she had given it a good try.

Something which made her smiled dreamily against Becky's skin, before Alexa forced herself to roll over, and then ordered, "Spread your cheeks for me, bitch! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show me my handiwork. Show me how Becky Lynch's shit hole gapes for Alexa Bliss. Her new owner!"

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Now that was something that Alexa could really, really get used to hearing. Especially out of the mouth of a defeated opponent. And arguably, a superior one. That definitely describe Becky Lynch, as much as Alexa didn't want to admit it. No! If Becky was so superior, she would have won tonight. Or at least, wouldn't have agreed to be sodomized, like the twisted little bottom she was.

Wouldn't be positioning her 'arse' in the perfect position for Alexa to watch her spreading her cheeks and showing off that gaping butt hole of hers. The one which Alexa had personally stretched out, and used for her pleasure. Oh yes, she was the superior one here, and she was done with anyone telling her otherwise.

Admittedly, that was not saying much. Becky Lynch really was the bottom of the barrel around here, a fact which was proven by just how quickly and eagerly she had bent over, and given her ass to someone also designated as a bottom. If Alexa was going to change her fortunes, she was going to have to do a lot better than this. Because sure, everyone had to start somewhere, but this was virtually nothing.

And clearly, she hadn't completely reprogrammed herself yet, as while Alexa found Becky's gaping ass hole fascinating, she unfortunately found herself looking down and licking her lips at the sight of a dildo covered with butt cream. Oh God, she wanted to take it off, and suck it clean herself so bad. But that wouldn't help her rise to power.

So ultimately, Alexa reluctantly ordered, "Good girl. Now suck my cock."

There was a brief pause, then Becky questioned, "Don't you want to take a souvenir, Mistress Alexa?"

"Please, as if fucking your skanky ass is anything to brag about. In fact, why should I want proof I lowered myself to your whore butt, huh? Especially when we both know, there's better ass around?" Alexa mocked, even as she scrambled to grab her phone, so she could indeed take a photo, "But, if you insist. I guess I can do you the favour."

"Thank you, Mistress Alexa." Becky smirked.

"Hey, none of that." Alexa scowled angrily, before snapping, "Now do as you're told, and suck my cock, bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Becky quickly replied and obeyed, although she couldn't stop herself from smirking again.

It seemed that now there was no longer a cock in her ass, and her slutty little back door was gaping open, Becky was brave enough to backtalk her, which again, wasn't helping Alexa solidify herself as a top. But that was almost a good thing, as surely it would only motivate her to well and truly make Becky Lynch her anal bitch, through a night of passionate butt sex.

Oh yes, Alexa had felt exhausted, but now she could feel her strength returning, through a combination of anger of the bad attitude of her new bitch, and the wonderful sight of this female wrestler turning around, coming to kneel before her, and then taking her cock into her mouth, and starting to suck on it.

Shameless ass to mouth slut that she was, Becky cried out loudly and joyfully when she initially tasted the deepest part of her own butt. Then she continued to make happy sounds, as she bobbed her head up and down, determined to get every drop of that precious liquid. Which in turn, made Alexa's mouth water with jealousy. God, she wanted to push this bitch out of the way, and take that liquid for herself.

Then again, maybe she would give herself that treat later, after truly wearing out this infamous butt slut, and fucking her into unconsciousness. That would make Becky Lynch her anal bitch for sure. Her first of many. Oh yes, this was a new beginning for Alexa Bliss. And it would be, blissful.

12