Blissful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully it wasn't long before Mickie got exactly what she wanted, namely only a slight increase in the pace, instantly pushing her over the edge of orgasm. At which point, it rapidly became hard for her to think, especially given that at that stage even the most submissive bottoms could make her cum again, simply by continuing to pump a dildo in and out of her slutty little back door.

And to her credit, Mistress Alexa did far more than that. Oh yes, she delivered a truly epic anal pounding. At least for someone of her size. Sure, it couldn't compare to what Mistress Asuka, and a few others, had given her. But it was more than enough to send Mickie to our happy place, and pray for a repeat performance.

Alexa could remember being very nervous during her first time topping. Weeks of practically living in Becky Lynch's big booty had done wonders for her self-confidence, and while it had been a little nerve-racking to do this in front of the other girls on Smackdown, she had been able to push herself through it.

Mostly, because the whole world had fallen away as soon as she started increasing her pace, leaving just herself and the infamous anal whore Mickie James, who was everything people said she was. Hell, it wasn't long before the only thing in her entire world was a wonderful pair of juicy ass cheeks, and the slutty little bitch hole in between them, which she was determined to destroy with her strap-on.

Just before she lost her mind, Alexa was left feeling wonderfully proud of herself. True, Mickie James was ultimately low hanging fruit, but publicly butt fucking a female wrestler was a big step towards her ascension. It was a chance to show off her improved topping skills, and to entice other bottoms to willingly bend over for her.

Maybe if she could even convince Mickie to be her anal bitch, after initially giving her cheek, it would further improve her standing, ever so slightly. And make no mistake Alexa definitely love the thought of owning such a big and beautiful booty. Even if she might toss it aside later, when better pieces of ass were available to her.

Like the two bitches who had been the first to top her. She didn't even want to think of their names, as it might put her off of her game. Luckily, when she was in danger of doing that, that was when she became completely lost in the anal pounding. Hell, she was so lost, she wasn't even sure when she came.

All she knew, was that she came hard and often. Maybe not as hard and as often as Mickie, when she was bottoming, but it was wonderfully satisfying. Oh yes, the combination of the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and most of all, the joy of sodomizing another female wrestler was more than enough to make her cum over and over again.

It was so powerful, that she very nearly did something embarrassing, like collapsing. And she surely would have, if she hadn't been practicing with Becky. Even then, it was obvious she had to catch herself, and then quickly pulled out of her pray, so she could admire her handiwork.

That was the only way she could guarantee that she would remain on her feet. Or in this case, gradually lower her butt down onto a nearby bench. Thankfully, it was likely her audience didn't notice this, as like her, they were too busy staring deep into the bowels of Mickie James via the gaping crater that the former Lexi The Butt Slut had created. Hell, Mickie even spread her cheeks, without needing to be asked.

"So..." Mickie questioned, "Am I your bitch now?"

"I'll think about it." Alexa just smirked dismissively, before ordering, "For now, why don't you be a good girl, and concentrate on cleaning my dick?"

"Oooooooooooh, my pleasure, Mistress Alexa." Mickie beamed happily, and obeyed.

"Wow, Becky Lynch, and now Mickie James? Impressive." Nikki said sarcastically.

"Is there any stopping her?" Brie quipped.

"It's a start." Alexa warned them both with a wicked smile.

12