Blissful Ch. 06

Story Info
Alexa starts fresh on RAW, with a big win over Bayley.
5.2k words
4.14
2.8k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Bayley, any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Bayley tried to tell herself that she had nothing to be ashamed of, as she slowly made her way to the back, and ultimately back to the women's locker room. But she and her opponent were the only women on this show, at a time where it had never been more important to prove themselves, and that had hardly been her best work. Especially as she had lost.

Something she was very used to doing in NXT, but this was for the RAW women's championship. Her first title on the main roster. And she just lost it, to Alexa Bliss, of all people. Back in NXT Alexa had bullied her, and then she did the same thing tonight. Except this time, her bully had taken her title, leaving Bayley more humiliated than ever before.

So, when she was safely inside the locker room, she fell down to her big booty, thankfully on the nearest bench, and then whimpered pathetically. God, the only reason she didn't cry, was because Alexa was about to join her, and that would make things even worse. And that was really, really saying something. Because sure, she had the title for a couple of months, which was better than nothing.

But it was hardly her run with the NXT women's title. Hell, it felt like she had been an afterthought on RAW since day one, and she felt like she had blown her chance to change anyone's mind. And then of course, in came Alexa Bliss, smugly carrying a championship over her shoulder, with a predatory smile on her face. They both knew what she had in mind, and they both knew how this would end...

"You know, I think someone owes me a thank you." Alexa announced her presence,

"For what?" Bayley questioned bitterly, "For taking my title? The thing I always dreamed of? Worked so hard for?"

"Did you? Did you really?" Alexa countered just as bitterly, "Because the way I remember it, no matter how much you lost back in NXT, you got chance, after chance, after chance. And you lost even more on the main roster, until Sasha made Charlotte slip on a banana peel, and now here you are. Not like me. I earned the Smackdown women's title, and I earned this one.

Something you know nothing about. Besides, you should be thanking me. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, a worthless bottom like you shouldn't be walking around with a championship, pretending to be something you're not. No, oooooooooh, you should be getting your ass hole stretched. Well don't worry, I got you, girl. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you and your butt hole belong to me tonight. And from now on, they always will."

"I'm, I'm not a bottom." Bayley protested with a blush, undermining herself by then adding, "Not anymore."

"You just lost a title match?" Alexa pointed out with a raised eyebrow, "What do you think that means?"

"We didn't agree it was Ass vs Ass." Bayley pointed out.

"We didn't need to. It was implied." Alexa huffed.

"I, I don't know about that..." Bayley argued.

"Not that it matters." Alexa said dismissively, smugly pointing out as she held out her newly won championship, "Oh yeah, it doesn't, because now you have to bend over for me anyway, whenever I fucking want a piece of that big fat ass of yours. Because it's mine now. And you know it. Because, as the champion of this brand, that automatically makes me the Alpha female."

"That isn't always true." Bayley pointed out.

"Maybe not for you, but it will be for me." Alexa huffed firmly, before quickly adding, "Bottom line, you lost to me, and I'm champion now. That means I'm entitled to a reward. Mmmmmmmmm, and I can think of no better reward than Bayley's legendary big booty. And can you really say you don't want it, huh? That after everything you've been through, you don't want to just bend over? Oh come on Bayley.

You don't have to pretend with me. But if you really want, you can tell yourself this will be motivation to get back at me. But we both know the truth. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, the truth is, you want some dick up your ass. So, are you really going to make me have to beat you again? Or are you going to save us both sometime, and give me that fat ass?"

Poor Bayley shouldn't need to hesitate to reply, in the form of a strong slap to Alexa's smug face. But for better or for worse, she bit her lip, and hesitated, which pretty much confirmed what the ultimate decision would be. Also, the fact that she was still the same bottom she'd always been. And it certainly wasn't like she was actually topping anyone.

No, she had just got a lucky streak for a couple of months, and was now right back to where she started. Only worse, because she could only have one first title reign, and if this set the stage for how her career would go, then things weren't looking good for her. Which wasn't even the worst part. No, that was the fact that Alexa was right, and they both knew it.

Heaven help her, but Bayley craved to be butt fucked. She craved it 24/7, but especially in moments like this, where she had just suffered a devastating loss. This one perhaps worse than the others. So for better or for worse, she slowly got up, and then turned around, so she could drop down to her knees, and bend over the bench she had been sitting on.

Something which had the woman who had just taken a title from her cackle in triumph, before retrieving a strap-on from out of her bag. A nice big strap-on dildo, which had to be at least 12 inches long and 2 thick, which was more than enough to have Bayley's slutty little ass hole quivering with anticipation. And, again for better or for worse, that hole wasn't waiting long for attention.

"Good girl." Alexa had rewarded Bayley with those two words, and a smack to that big booty, right before she retrieved that cock and covered it with lube. She then stared at her prize, for a few long seconds, and then grab that fat ass with both hands, and complemented, "Oooooooooh yessssssss, that's the Bayley I remember. The one who would bend over if a hot girl so much as sneezed in her direction.

Or a guy, for that matter. God, just how many people have fucked this ass, huh? How many people have pounded this big fat ass? Is it too many to count? Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I bet it is. Or at least, too many for you to count, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes." Bayley immediately whimpered, "It's too many to count."

"But somehow, I'm not one of them?" Alexa said what they were both thinking, before slowly beginning to pull down those tightly fitting wrestling tights, and truly exposing her prize, "Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, it's truly a travesty that I'm like the only girl in this entire company not to fuck this big fat disgusting butt. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it is. But we're about to rectify that, aren't we?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I don't care what that bitch Sasha thinks, this gigantic booty should have always been mine. And it will be. And hers will be mine too. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, I'm going to butt fuck and claim you all. But first, kicking your ass has worked me up an appetite. Mmmmmmmmm, and I know just what delicious meal I want to eat."

"Oh yes, eat me, Lexi!" Bayley eagerly agreed, seeing where this was going, "Mmmmmmmm, eat my ass!"

"You first!" Alexa demanded, grabbing hold of the butt-plug she found stretching Bayley's back hole, and shoving it straight into the other girl's mouth, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, taste your bitch ass all over this butt-plug, you nasty ho. Oh fuck, and you seriously thought you could be a top? Or even just a champion? And here you are, wrestling with a plug up your butt? Pathetic.

I bet you can't even remember if this is a symbol of Sasha's ownership of you and your fat booty, or Charlotte claiming the same thing. Not that it matters. Oh no, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, because this has always been a free to use fuck hole. And now finally, it's mine. Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, sooooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddddd, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Alexa's last words and moans during the speech were heavily muffled in the legendary thick booty of Bayley. Honestly, it had been something she was trying to avoid, given she had spent a great deal of time in NXT with her face buried in this gigantic ass, while she was being sodomized from behind by Sasha or Charlotte.

Occasionally both. Or someone else entirely. Oh God, her own butt hole quivered with fear, and unfortunately desire, as she remembered those many, many nights. Hell, back then she had considered it an honour to push her face in between these meaty cheeks, as it meant pleasing the superior women around her. Also, it was just tasty. In fact, to her shame, Alexa was being reminded that she hadn't tasted anything better.

Which was why she just couldn't resist going back for more in that moment. She tried to be content with just feeling up that fat ass, or force herself to just use the butt-plug to loosen up Bayley's butt hole, as if it needed it, for this anal pounding. Hell, considering Bayley had helped her little friends Charlotte and Sasha top her, Alexa should definitely be giving this bitch a spanking. And she would. She had too.

And it would be even better, in front of a crowd. Ideally featuring all of the horsewomen. But for now, Alexa just physically needed to shove her face into that gigantic booty, and frantically lick the allegedly forbidden hole between them. Especially as it was so easy getting her tongue into it, and licking the inside of it, which was even more delicious.

Because make no mistake, this hole should be forbidden if it was attached to a real woman like Alexa Bliss, and it was nothing short of a travesty her ass hole had been misused in NXT. And more recently, in her final days on Smackdown, Alexa's ass hole once again quivering with the memory of what Naomi and Sasha had gleefully done to it.

Just as she took great pleasure in how easily she was able to push her tongue into Sasha's other best friend, and favourite anal bitch. Oh yes, this was a clear reminder that Bayley's butt hole was a frequently used fuck hole. And soon, it would belong to Alexa Bliss. Something Alexa happily proved, by tongue fucking that big booty.

Honestly, considering just how well used this slutty little bitch hole was, Alexa spent way too much time with her tongue inside it. It was also completely unnecessary to replace that tongue not directly with her cock, but with her fingers. Then again, Alexa just couldn't pass up the opportunity to physically feel inside of Bayley's butt hole like that.

And well, this was something tops had always done to her, regardless of how well-used her back door was. Not that they had done it out of kindness, as clearly this was a lot of fun, especially given how shamelessly this anal slut was crying out joyfully. Besides, going slowly was more of an effective revenge than if she had just shoved every inch of her dick straight up that tailpipe.

Of course, eventually came the moment they had been both waiting for, namely Alexa ordering, "Spread your cheeks, Bayley. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, show me my prize, which I 100% earned. Oooooooooooooooh fuck yes, and you better reply properly. This has been a long time coming, and I don't want you to ruin this moment for me."

"Yes, Mistress Lexi!" Bayley replied softly, and immediately spread her cheeks.

Bayley's brain was all fuzzy from a truly amazing rim job. Everybody loved her big booty, but with maybe the exception of Sasha, no one rimmed her like Alexa Bliss. And to her shame, she forgot why she was mad at her because of it. And honestly, it was pretty easy for her to switch back into anal whore mode. Something she further proved, by automatically replying and obeying, like a good little butt slut.

Because no matter how hard she tried, that was what she really was. However, Alexa left her waiting for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, which gave her enough time to worry that she'd fucked up by calling her Mistress Lexi instead of Mistress Alexa or simply Mistress. Then to her relief, she felt pressure on her back door.

As her slutty little butt hole began to be stretched, Bayley found herself hoping that Mistress Alexa would punish her for the slip of the tongue later. Maybe she should ensure that, by continuing to call her Mistress Lexi, in a reminder of their past for the bitch who had just taken her first ever main roster title away from her.

Then again, that would really be pushing her luck, when she was getting her favourite thing in the world, namely big dick up her big fat slut butt. Because sure, she could tell herself that wasn't true. That she wanted championships, and big wins more than dick in her ass. But in this moment, she could be honest with herself. Honest that this was her reason for existence. Because why else would it feel so good?

Even the feeling of the initial anal penetration caused her to cry out joyfully. Sure, it was painful, especially given she hadn't been butt fucked for an entire month, which was a lifetime for a butt slut like herself. Hell, the absence of cock in her ass was more painful than the anal penetration, at least as far as she was concerned. At least she could get off on the pain of the anal penetration, and then the butt stuffing which followed.

Which thankfully, came after a long pause, both women currently savouring the moment, before Mistress Alexa slowly began pushing her hips forwards, slowly causing inch after inch of strap-on dildo to slide deep into Bayley's bowels. Which of course, in turn caused Bayley to whimper, cry out and moan in pure pleasure.

The only way it could have been better, was if she had received some verbal humiliation as part of the deal. In fact, it was really surprising that she wasn't receiving it. Especially given that Mistress Alexa had embraced the dark side, and become a bitchy mean girl. Hell, after everything that happened in NXT, she thought that there would be a running commentary.

Then again, there was still plenty of time for that, and she could hardly blame Mistress Alexa for her inexperience. Or maybe she was just overwhelmed with this moment? She couldn't blame her for that either. In fact, Bayley savoured the fact that she was being sodomized by one of the most popular butt sluts in NXT. That arguably the two most popular butt sluts of NXT were now having anal sex with each other. And Bayley was proving that between them, she was the biggest bottom.

Alexa was certainly getting off on that fact, although echoes of the past weren't exactly helping her maintain her dominance. No, if anything, she had to do her best to block those out, and concentrate on this wonderful moment of triumph. On the bright side, she had the wonderful advantage of watching inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into Bayley's fat ass.

Something which of course, was on perfect display, thanks to this former champion spreading her cheeks, and proudly showing off that she was nothing but an anal whore. The butt bitch of Alexa Bliss. Oh yes, that's what she was, and now what she always would be. That's all Bayley, and everyone else on this roster would be from now on.

Forget what happened on Smackdown. That was basically Alexa just having some bad luck. Now she was right back on track, on top, where she belonged. She had the championship to prove it, and very soon, she would have one of the best anal sluts ever to start a new collection with. Sure, losing Becky and Mickie was a blow, especially Becky.

But she had the chance to get back Mickie, who would probably bend over for her if she so as much as looked at her. And Bayley would be quite the prize, pushing her to finally break her silence. That, and the fact that for better or for worse, the butt stuffing was over, as her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of her dick was buried inside of the other female wrestler's shit-pipe.

"Wow, you took it so easily." Alexa chuckled wickedly, finally breaking the silence between them. She then quickly added, "Not that it's surprising. No, mmmmmmmmm, it's not surprising at all. Because of course, Bayley The Butt Whore takes dick up her big fat ass like it was a hot knife through butter! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I thought Becky's 'arse' was loose, but yours might just be on a whole new level of open for business.

Mmmmmmm, Sasha must really love this booty, huh? Well guess what, you worthless bottom? It's mine now! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, your big fat disgusting ass is mine now. And there's not a damn thing that Sasha can do about it. And neither can you. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, prove it, Bayley The Butt Whore. Prove you're a worthless fuck hole. Made to be used. And now? You're mine! All fucking mine, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Even as she continued to bombard this worthless bottom with the kind of verbal humiliation she deserved, Alexa slowly pulled her hips back, causing a few inches to slide out of Bayley's bitch hole. Which was of course, only temporary, as those inches were then almost immediately returned to that big fat disgusting bottom's big fat disgusting bottom.

She then repeated the process over and over again, and thus officially started sodomizing former RAW and NXT women's champion Bayley. And yes, it was hardly getting her revenge on Sasha directly, but it was by far the closest she had come so far, and it was more satisfying than Alexa could possibly put into words. Oh, if only Sasha had been here, it would have been truly perfect.

Then again, if she had been, no doubt that Sasha would have undermined her every step of the way. Hell, all The Boss had to do was look at her, and she would have been repeatedly reminded of being Little Lexi The Butt Slut, getting her slutty little butt hole stretched out by all four of the horsewomen. Oh God, she had recently been reminded of bouncing her butt hole up and down on a strap-on being worn by Bayley, something that every female wrestler in the WWE had footage of.

Thankfully, that thought helped get her good and angry, which she took out on Bayley. Namely, by pushing those hands out of the way, so she could spread those meaty cheeks herself. And grope and more importantly spank them. Not as hard as she would later, when she would give her real spanking. But enough for a nice preview, and to take out some of her anger.

Bayley definitely wished that Mistress Sasha was here right now, and she hoped she would witness this in the near future. Both because it would add to the wonderful humiliation of getting ass fucked by Little Lexi The Butt Slut, and it would push her favourite Dom to give her a truly epic rectum wrecking.

Which hopefully in turn, would push Mistress Alexa to do the same, the two tops fighting over who could do a better job of destroying Bayley's big booty, until she was receiving the kind of incredible climaxes that she'd only ever received before while getting fucked in the ass. Something very important now, but she did her best to hold back on, so she could enjoy this heaven for longer.

Which begged the question, what was she thinking, trying to be anything other than an anal loving bottom? Yes, she had wanted to be a champion within the WWE ever since she was a little girl, but now she had achieved that dream. Technically twice. Hell, she'd even successfully defended a title at Wrestlemania, and had one of the best reviewed women's matches in history.

Admittedly, not in the same match, but for a female wrestler, she already had an incredible career. So maybe it was time to devote her life to doing what she did best. Her favourite thing in the whole entire world. The thing it felt like she was born to do. Which was of course, taking it up the ass for superior women. Or just any woman.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12