Blissful Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because make no mistake, it was incredible to have the likes of Mistress Charlotte and especially Mistress Sasha pounding her slutty little ass hole with every ounce of skill and power they possessed, but in a way, this was even better. Oh yes, this was Bayley proving without a shadow of a doubt she was the biggest bottom in the history of NXT, because her only real competition for the title was currently fucking her in the ass.

Hell, when all was said and done, she might be the biggest bottom in the history of the WWE. No, she would be. She promised herself that. And this was an excellent way to send her down that path. Something she solidified, by begging Little Lexi The Butt Slut to make her cum like the shameless anal whore she was, with a dick deep in her big fat booty. Right where it belonged.

"Please make me cum! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd, I need to cum!" Bayley whimpered pathetically, shamefully begging for what she wanted, before trying more underhanded tactics, "Please, please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeee, pound my slutty little ass hole, and make me cum! Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, slam it. Slam fuck my slutty little bitch hole, and make me cum!

Come on, Mistress Lexi, fuck my big fat ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I... I want Little Lexi The Butt Slut to fuck my butt. Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, ruin my big booty, Lexi! Oh yes, prove I'm the biggest bottom in the history of NXT. Not you. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck me Lexi, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING WRECK THAT BOOTY! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Honestly, Bayley felt bad for being so disrespectful. Normally she showed more respected to superior women, and the very least, Mistress 'Lexi' had proven herself better than a pathetic bottom like Bayley. However, deep down, she was also still kind of mad at her, for taking her title. Besides, ultimately it worked out for the best. Oh yes, Bayley got a small measure of revenge, and she got to cum.

Most importantly of all, she got her big fat ass brutalized, and Mistress Lexi got to do it, providing her with a measure of revenge. And hopefully, motivation to do this again, as Bayley could never get enough good butt fuckings, and given the added bonus of who this was, this was one of the best she'd ever had.

Alexa wasn't sure if Bayley was intentionally trying to piss her off, or if the disgusting butt slut was just so delirious, that she couldn't help it. Well, more accurately, she wasn't sure, at first. But then it just kept happening. And worse. Which made Alexa want to pull her cock out of the needy little fuck hole Bayley called her ass hole, and leave the shameless anal whore to get herself off.

Now that would be an appropriate punishment, and unbearable for the likes of this worthless bottom. However, the new champion just couldn't help herself. She just couldn't help herself from brutalizing that big fat booty with every ounce of her strength, taking all her frustrations out on the now former champion's ass hole.

Of course, that pretty much immediately had Bayley cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. Which was extremely annoying for Alexa, as rewarding bad bottoms for bad behaviour wasn't the sign of a good top. Then again, surely this would be just good motivation for when she was giving this fat booty the spanking it so richly deserved? Yeah, it would be.

So, it would be all right if Alexa lost control of herself a little bit. Or better yet, a lot. Because it was all just pushing her the right direction. Towards the ultimate goal of owning Bayley's bitch ass, and all the bitch asses of the other women around here. It was a small comfort, but it was all she really had, as honestly, Alexa wasn't sure she could stop herself if she wanted too. And Alexa really, really didn't want too.

Instead, she wanted to use every ounce of her strength to brutalize that big fat butt with every ounce of her strength. Maybe truly ruin it forever. If that was even possible, at this point. Oh yes, this gigantic bottom's gigantic bottom had taken this kind of abuse countless times before, from tops far stronger than Alexa Bliss.

Hell, she had taken double ass fuckings on such a regular basis, it wouldn't be surprising if she could take three dicks up there. Or like, an entire bus. Either way, Alexa tried her best, and while it probably paled in comparison to some of the other anal poundings that Bayley had taken, it was more than enough to make her cum. Like, her whole body trembling, loudly screaming, and her cum literally squirting out of her cunt, kind of cumming.

While Alexa's orgasms weren't quite that powerful as when she had been the one receiving that kind of rectum wrecking, there was something so wonderfully satisfying about them, given that it was a result of sodomizing another woman. Another female wrestler, at that. Also, a champion. And most importantly of all, Bayley.

Oh yes, all of that combined with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the feeling of those ridiculously enormous butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, ensured that the orgasms Alexa received were frequent and satisfying. Hell, she was even able to pull her dick out of Bayley's fat ass before collapsing with exhaustion, like a real top. Even if she did feel lightheaded afterwards. Luckily, there was a cure for that. Namely spanking that big butt, and giving the anal bitch her next command.

"Spread your cheeks, you worthless little bottom!" Alexa snapped angrily, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, show me my handiwork."

"Yes... Mistress Alexa." Bayley whimpered happily in response, and did as she was told.

It was way more satisfying than it should have been to hear her proper title from that whore mouth, but Alexa couldn't stop herself from grinning. Bayley was nothing but a walking fuck hole, who would be lucky to be her personal bitch. But, the shameless anal slut had been ass fucked by the best in the business, and from the sound of it, Alexa had just earned her respect as a butt fucker.

Which to be fair, was a small step in the right direction. As was the fact that she got Bayley to slowly reach back, and spread her cheeks, revealing just how widely gaping her bitch hole now was. Which again, was another small step. And easily, one of her favourites of that night.

Although to be fair, it was up against a lot of competition. And would be even more, when Alexa took Bayley back to her hotel room, and spent all night long getting to know that big fat booty in a new and exciting way. Oh yes, Alexa wouldn't be worshiping that gigantic ass, like the old days. She would be owning it. Well, maybe she would worship it a little?

That hole was practically begging her tongue to be shoved into it again, and Alexa's mouth was watering just at the thought of it. But no, she had to remain strong. No matter how tempting it was to eat Bayley's huge butt, and to suck her own strap-on clean, she needed to make a statement. So, Alexa was just about able to grab her camera, take a few pictures of her handiwork, and then give her new anal bitch her next important command.

"I'd ask if you were my bitch, but we both know your only loyal to your slutty little ass hole." Alexa gleefully taunted as she took those pictures, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssss, everybody knows that Bayley is Sasha's bitch. And Charlotte's bitch. And the bitch of whoever's champion. And whoever isn't. Yeahhhhhhhhh, you'll bend over for any hot girl who asks. But don't worry, I won't hold that against you.

Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I won't hold it against you that you are a desperate anal whore, who needs her big fat ass pounded 24/7. I'll even encouraged my other bitches to use you. If there's anything left of them. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I will. But I'm also going to count you as one of mine. Sound fair?"

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Bayley again whimpered happily in response, even adding, "Thank you for wasting your time on me."

"Oooooooooh, gratitude? That's more like it." Alexa grinned, "Mmmmmmmm, and you can show me just how grateful you are, by sucking my dick."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa. Thank you, Mistress Alexa!" Bayley enthusiastically responded, and quickly obeyed.

Naturally, Alexa had planned to say more on the subject. A lot more, in fact. But, it was impossible to really be mad at the interruption, when she was given such another beautiful sight to look at, and take pictures of. Namely a former NXT and RAW women's champion getting on her knees in front of her, and wrapping her lips around her cock.

The cock which had just pummelled the deepest part of Bayley's bowels, and had the shameless ass to mouth whore moaning loudly and happily at the taste of her own butt. Hell, her eyelids fluttered closed, as she savoured the moment, before she began to bob her head up and down the dick, eventually taking it all down her well-trained throat.

Something which should've caused Alexa to cackle with glee, and provide more verbal commentary. However, for better or for worse, instead she was just stuck staring with overwhelming jealousy, while she desperately fought the urge to push Bayley away from her, and keep that ass cream all to herself. Which wasn't exactly a good sign, but it was a very understandable one.

Because she had no intention of admitting this out loud, but Naomi and especially Sasha had awoken her inner bottom, and it would be a while before Alexa was feeling like a top again. Hell, it had been hard enough to get to where she had been before. Now she just had to hope that nothing bad happened to her again, to make those feelings overwhelming.

12