Blithe Little Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sister tried to kill me."

"Kill is such an emotionally charged word," she said. "I just wanted us to be together."

"I knew it! You are trying to steal my husband. Sister-in-law from Hell!"

"Did you just kill my wife?"

"Let's not jump to conclusions..."

I tried to hug my wife, but my arms went right through her. Her features twisted into the cartoon O-face again. "Oh, shit! She is the sister-in-law from Hell!"

It took a few days for Janice to calm down enough, but she refused to let Beth win. The thought of her satisfying all of my sexual needs provided plenty of motivation.

Beth's lips were entering the butterfly wing stage, a pleasant development. Janice's hands were still at the moth-wing phase, so while I was kissing my sister, my wife hand-cranked me. Jism shot right through both. A lot of jism. Both women were very catty about the whole thing, which worked out great for me. No one has ever enjoyed bereavement leave from work so intensely.

At this rate, it wouldn't take long for Beth to start blowing me, a tremendous motivation for Janice to further develop her skills. If only Janice had decided to wear a sexy nightgown to the mall, I might be in Heaven. The tight jeans and top she died in weren't bad, though, and would have to do.

The only time I wore pants that week was for the wake and the funeral.

Despite my best efforts, so far they refuse to do each other. How hot would that be? Janice will come around, so I keep trying. How long can a grudge last?

Way in the back of my mind, though, lived a tiny little thought, a dark cloud on the distant horizon. With Beth's demonstration of her homicidal capacity and Janice still pissed off over being murdered, who knows what she is capable of? I suppose it depends on how full their spectral development ends up.

If they become two succubi, capable of using me for their sexual satisfaction, my life may be safe. But, if they can only receive sexual pleasure from a fellow ghost and continue their refusal to embrace the unlimited lesbian possibilities of our threesomes, my days are numbered.

To my surprise, I am okay with that.

THE END

© de Vere Literary, 2023