All Comments on 'Blitzed'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe our English cousin should know that "light heartedly" is not actually two separate words, next time you wish to enlighten someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

23 Literotica pages (about 220-230 in Word or Libreoffice) = easy rating of 1.

rufriterrufriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous#1

Although I am unaware of any hard and fast rule that decrees that the two words must be conjoined, I will happily pay lighthearted homage to the wisdom of somebody who has clearly never made a typographical error.

Anonymous #2

Did you actually read the story, or did you decide to condemn it on the grounds that 23 pages is beyond the expertise of somebody unaccustomed to more than 10 words per page?

"See Dick. See Dick drip. See Dick drip drivel."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While longer than most, it was a good read. The length was clear on the first page, so I knew what I was getting into from the start. Anybody that rates it low due to its length is disrespectful.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
WWII inspired the sexual revolution not the Summer of Love

This beautiful story captured the inner sexual uncertainty brought on by the complete unknown future. "The Spoils of War" told from a personal opportunistic view. Once individuals cross sexual mores ( premarital sex, homosexuality, incest) the next one becomes easier. The research and comprehension of the period is amazing and should be lauded.

rufriterrufriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Alwaystaboo

Thank you. Your summation encapsulated the spirit of my story perfectly.

In a sense it was autobiographical, in that I lived through all but the first six days of WWII, and remember only too well the privations of the period. My father was invalided out of the Royal Air Force before the outbreak of hostilities, with a severe lung condition which made breathing difficult at the best of times.

Almost everything was strictly rationed, and like many parents of the era, my mother chose to dress her children in warm outer clothing, rather than squander clothes rationing coupons on personal underclothing for herself, so I often saw everything she had, although I was too young to understand what I was seeing.

We also had a friend in the American Armed Forces who was a frequent visitor, and did indeed supply us occasionally with misappropriated service rations, mostly tinned, but sometimes butter and sugar, and my mother told me that one time he gave us a small block of chocolate. Whether or not she showed her "appreciation" in the manner I described, I neither know nor care.

black75black75about 2 years ago

A truly wonderful hot story ;-)

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 stars for every page 23x5 =115 if only

Yes im English so i understand every word , and im of an age to have used all of them .

If i had to think all of this story out never mind write it , i would have not got passed the 1st page , so this cannot ALL be from imagination some must be based on true life experience , and with that said i can only say this a a story of epic proportions and so well written all i can say is WOW give me more of the same please .

all thats left to say is thank you for the time you gave to write this and all other stories .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous