All Comments on 'Blizzard Ch. 03'

by redsliver

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
clanon31clanon31about 4 years ago
Frustratingly good

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
keep it up!!

Three installments without any sex will probably cause your rating to take a hit... But don't let that affect your writing!! I, and others, will continue to enjoy the show building character Dynamics. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
longer would be better

please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good But Short

I am a big fan of your writing but I am not a fan of one page stories. I'd rather see a bit longer between chapters and get more story per chapter than short one-page segments.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Engaging

Perhaps I should wait until there are enough chapters to read. It helps if the tag line changes with each chapter, so the reader can know if it’s a new chapter or where to start if they might have missed a submission or two. I look forward to learning more about the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Category confusion

How is this Mind Control? So far, it just seems like a group of scheming girls conspiring to seduce a resisting man that they're all crushing on. Which is a great premise, but the category doesn't make sense to me. The only way it makes sense is if the girls are the ones being mind-controlled. My current theory is that Faye is the magical one and she desires to reward Gene for saving her, so she's setting him up with a harem of three college girls.

Regardless, I'm very much enjoying this and looking forward to the next installment

another_armitageanother_armitageabout 4 years ago
Enjoying It

I don't see the mind control either but I'm enjoying it enough that I don't care. I'm eager for more.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 4 years ago

Im guessing faye is the mind control part

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Entertaining, but confusing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredsliver@redsliver
I am a Canadian erotica author focusing on Mind Control. I like to explore the corruption of the controller moreso than the abjection of the slave. Still, there's lots of fun to be had in abjection. If you like my work, come join me on Patreon! www.patreon.com/nealjohnstone. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blizzard Ch. 02 Previous Part
Blizzard Series Info