All Comments on 'Blizzard Ch. 06'

by redsliver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
funhouse mirrors and blizzard suck

You're writing style seriously sucks, difficult to follow, plot makes ZERO fucking sense. You should hire a tutor or stop writing. Your works are serious garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
terrible

I get that these aren't Oprah best sellers, but wow do your stories suck. Waste of time, avoid unless you want an anurysim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loved it

THANK YOU

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Rather than hiding behind an anonymous post....what's that about? 😏

Build up is good, want to see it start moving along now though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the slow burn

I like the tease, and slow pace. I also get that Winter is manipulating everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enjoying very much

Try to ignore the haters. Everyone has their preference. The funny thing is that I’d have thought this slow deliberate pacing wasn’t mine but I’m enjoying it very much. Please keep up the good work but keep in mind that I’m home with nothing else to do but wonder where is the next installment... thank you for your work and your efforts.

garybluegaryblueabout 4 years ago
@anon re terrible

Let me get this straight. You think this, and all the author's stories, are terrible and a waste of time. Correct? And yet, here you are. This is chapter six in this arc. So my question; is your idiocy congenital or do you have to work at it?

You bring nothing to the table.

g

JazHazJazHazalmost 2 years ago

Great a story about a normal guy with a dad bod, trying to do the right thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredsliver@redsliver
I am a Canadian erotica author focusing on Mind Control. I like to explore the corruption of the controller moreso than the abjection of the slave. Still, there's lots of fun to be had in abjection. If you like my work, come join me on Patreon! www.patreon.com/nealjohnstone. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blizzard Ch. 05 Previous Part
Blizzard Series Info