Blizzard Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gene's feeling you, Max," Alex teased. "Listen to his breath pick up, feel his body move. Tell us, we're going to know but we're impatient."

"He's soft but really hard." Max took a hand off me to tuck back her hair, and left some preparatory release along her hairline. I smiled. Sam reached out and wiped it off. "He's throbbing. He really gets going when I squeeze as I rub him. It's amazing!"

"We're envious as hell!" Alex was talking up Max but I was basking in the rewards. Being the center of their attention was the greatest feeling in the world. My eyes were falling shut. My orgasm was coming on.

"I, uh, something's changed! Oh my God! What do I do? Is he going-Are you going to-Gene!"

"Max!" I growled back as I soaked my cum onto all ten of her fingers. I heaved and Sam closed her arms tighter around me. I leaned my forehead onto Max's. She was breathing heavier than I was.

The wind was howling; there must've been a gap in one of my windows. The apartment shook. Alex grabbed Max's hands. Max was laughing in ticklish madness as Alex began sucking my cum off of her friend's fingers. I wasn't nineteen like them. I was done. I was-

"He's getting hard again," Sam said gleefully as her hand reached my dick and began rubbing around the base.

"I don't think I could do more..." Max worried.

"That's OK, girl," Alex said after making sure I saw her throat bulge with a swallow. "I'll take it from here."

I just grinned like an idiot as the snow piled another foot deep outside.

12