Blizzard Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can take you both." She projected her confidence through her powerful grin. I wasn't going to say no to that. I took her hands and helped her to her feet. Max grabbed a tube of lube from the pile of toys and held it out to me. I shook my head and put out my open palm. She grinned, and squeezed a big dollop. I slapped Sam in the asshole before I started rubbing. Her shoulders shook. Her eyes looked to me.

"You know you're safe?" I asked her, and she nodded. "Then I'm going all out."

Those words set off shivers in her knees. I grabbed her leg and made her kneel over the rising dildo. She took long breaths. Max hovered nearby as I started working lubricated fingertips into Sam. Alex watched from the kitchenette.

"You should--"

"Do this--"

"Maybe go here--"

The two friends were pests at that moment. I felt Sam relax and then squeeze as Alex tried to play director. Sam would relax and then Max uncupped the dildo and moved it to what she saw as a more logical position. Sam relaxed and Alex skipped by us to her backpack.

"What is she doing!" Sam watched Alex dig one-handed through her bag while balancing a drink in her left hand.

"She's being Alex," I said, and kissed Sam's hip. "Relax. Relax. Push out to open up."

Sam took long hard breaths. She eased her butt and I extracted my imprisoned finger. I squeezed another dollop of lubricant onto my fingertips.

"How is she?" Alex squatted down next to me.

"I'm... I'm... " Sam babbled and mumbled.

"She's not in any position to answer questions," I said. I grabbed Alex's elbow and pushed her away.

"Your hand's all slippery," the theatre major said.

"I got this," I told her.

"Yeah, and--" Alex squealed and smiled as I marched her backwards. She tried to sidestep when her calves hit my armchair but I had my hand on her elbows and my knee in the way. I forced her down onto the cushion. Her drink splashed a little, wetting her thigh.

"Ummm..." She put on a frown I'd never seen before. "Sorry?"

"It's fine. Max, go to Alex," I said, and pointed. I picked up the egg -- it was still on -- and handed it to Max, who was scratching her head and looking confused. When I smiled at her, she skipped by and kissed me, then threw herself crossways towards Alex's lap. "Good."

"Whoa, let me up. I gotta do something," Alex squealed and kissed Max's cheek. Max obediently got up. Alex inched around Sam.

"Wow... Um..." Sam was poking fingers into her butt as she hovered over the dildo. I took her hips. She snatched all of her hair and cleared aside access to her neck and right ear. I ran my hands over her ass.

"How is it?" Alex asked Sam.

"Scary," Sam said. "Exciting."

"Drink this," Alex lifted the glass to Sam's lips.

"What is it?"

"Rum and co--Rum and store-brand cola," Alex said.

"But--"

"A little drink, a little courage," Alex said.

I kissed Sam's shoulder. She nodded and asked me, "Is it OK?"

"One drink, if you feel like it'll help," I said.

Sam snatched the glass out of Alex's hand. I had to grab Sam's hips to keep her from falling forward onto the table. Alex wiped away Sam's bangs and smiled. Alex's left hand was tucked behind her back.

"That was a little strong," Sam said, with a gasp, and put the glass down.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I'm ready," she said. Her face solidified into a look of determination. I kissed her shoulder and she turned her head to look forward right into Alex's smiling face.

"She's almost ready," Alex said.

"Why do you have fake eyelashes!" Sam flinched back.

"You asked for it," Alex said sweetly.

"When?" Sam demanded.

"Rum," Alex reached down and spun the glass on her finger. She nodded to me, "Sodomy." And lifted her tweezers, eyelashes, and tubes. I assume some sort of adhesive and color or something. "And--"

"Next time just get a whip and lash me!"

"Promise? I saw a few we could order," Alex said, with an evil smile. Sam erupted with laughter. Her spine jumped as she fell onto Alex, grabbing her by the shoulder.

"Alright, enough sidetracking," I said. I grabbed Sam's hips and oriented her.

"I'm going to grab a better seat," Alex kissed Sam's nose. She walked around and kissed my shoulder. "She needed the laugh to relax."

"Thank you," I said, and kissed Alex. She tossed her makeup stuff towards her bag and collapsed onto the armchair. Max sat down on the blonde's lap.

"Alright, Sam," I said. She hovered above the suction-cupped dildo. Her asshole gleamed with generous lubricant. My cock was as slippery. I was going to fuck her ass.

Her ass, their asses, were amazing. I was about to do something I had never done to an ass half this pretty. I almost pushed her down on the dildo. She looked back at me and shook her head. "You're first."

"Damned right, I am!" My boasting helped her loosen up more. I grinned. It was a push, her grip on me was erratic but tough. I couldn't help myself as I inched into her and aimed her sex onto the dildo. I grabbed her shoulder. I was right against her back. She was breathing hard and fast. I sunk my knees and both of us sunk down.

"What does that feel like?" Alex begged. She was rubbing Max, and I was thrusting into an already tight hole. I could feel the fake dick millimeters from my own, there was so little of Sam between us. She screamed. It was a mix of a happy scream and a hurt scream. That next scream had more happy. Alex asked again, "What does it feel like?"

"Love!" Sam shrieked. The house rocked like the wind was trying to drown her out. I smiled. I bit into her neck. She flopped, nearly pitching me out of her. I fought my way back in. She shook and I pumped. Max and Alex watched on wordlessly.

I rolled up to speed. I had entered her teased, overwhelmed, and ready. Sam had been battered and set off the whole night. She was collapsed in my arms. The noises she was making were more sedate. I could feel echoes of muscle spasms running under her skin.

I bit inside my cheek. I lifted her jaw. "I'm going to cum inside you."

I set off another shock to her spine. She panted, her tongue hanging out. Her eyes gently closed. I emptied a need inside of her. I kept on hugging her. I heard the suction cup pop off the table as I ended up laying down onto her back.

"C'mon." I guess I had dozed a moment. Max had fetched towels, and was rubbing me and Sam down. I blinked; the wind was dead. Alex smiled and took Sam's hand. Max kissed my nose. "Let's get into bed."

That was the best idea I had ever heard. I slipped my very tired cock out of Sam's very tired body. Luckily, Max was ready with the towel.


12