Blizzard Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She zipped over and grabbed Sam's dress from the floor. "C'mon-"

"But we're getting the sex started," Sam said.

"No, let's think it over," Alex said, and shook her head. Sam smiled and took a long breath. Max pouted and sighed.

"Gene, grab a nice shirt. I'm going to get Sam ready again in the bathroom," Alex said.

"I think I can do that," I agreed. I got up and brushed off my pants. Max climbed to her feet, skipped over by the kitchenette, and started rummaging through my closet. I beamed. "I'll trust you to pick the best one."

"OK, I'll-" She turned to look at me as I flopped down into my armchair. Her face twisted as the apartment rocked with a blast of wind.

"Motherfucker." I hopped up. I squeezed Max's arm as I went by her. "I've got to talk to a mean old witch. I'll be back up in a second."

She nodded and looked confused, then smiled and went back to foraging for presentable clothing. Better food, better job, better goals... Better clothes, better home. Three out of five. I stuffed my feet into sneakers because they were heavily used and battered. I hadn't untied or tied them since last year; they were basically loafers now.

I stomped out, regretting the lack of toque and jacket immediately. The wind was loud and quick, ruffling the fur of the neighbor cat napping above the mailboxes. I banged the hell out of Winter's door.

"Hey neighbor." She opened the door in a nightgown and slippers. The cold didn't seem to bother her. "How's the domestic life?"

"Turn this shit down. We have to talk."

"Turn what down?" she asked, and pouted into a smile. "The weather? That'd be quite a feat. What do you think I am?"

"An enemy," I said, and her levity melted.

12