All Comments on 'Blizzard Ch. 29'

by redsliver

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
redsliverredsliveralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

That's the story, right to the epilogue. Hope you all liked it, that I managed 29 HOT rated chapters in a sex-light story blows me away. If you'd like more of my work, or more insight into Blizzard, check out my Patreon where you'll get access to many more stories and a collection of annotations diving into the lore of Blizzard compiled by me and my editor DS. I'm sure you'll like what you see!

<href>www.patreon.com/nealjohnstone</href>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dude...... I love your work. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best of Year

Great work, Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed you didn't use my spiel for the annotations: "BLIZZARD is a complete story, but you still might want to know more. What was going on behind the scenes? What did Gene notice but not understand? What was different between the original and the rewrite, and why? These questions and more are answered in THE BLIZZARD ANNOTATIONS, only on my Patreon. Includes character backstories and futures, unused scene fragments, and alternate versions!"

*I* think that sounds more enticing.

-- DS

salvozasalvozaalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Really loved the story. Thank you so much.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories on Literotica. You should be proud of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A perfect end to a wonderful story.

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Brilliant I thoroughly enjoy this tale thank you.

KtmgoKtmgoover 1 year ago

Excellent story! I enjoyed it start to finish!

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

Wow. I love smart girls. You did a great job of making me want them. Great story

I’ll check out your patreon

XenoWeaselsXenoWeaselsabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the story very well written and lovely plot. I enjoyed it a 5 star for sure all the way thru look forward to seeing more of you work. Thanks again and keep writing.

hudsinihudsiniabout 1 year ago

Fantastic tale you’ve woven. I’m gonna miss it. Please write again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is always nice to come across a story that makes you happy, sad, and giggle. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredsliver@redsliver
I am a Canadian erotica author focusing on Mind Control. I like to explore the corruption of the controller moreso than the abjection of the slave. Still, there's lots of fun to be had in abjection. If you like my work, come join me on Patreon! www.patreon.com/nealjohnstone. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blizzard Ch. 28 Previous Part
Blizzard Series Info