Blizzard Conditions

Story Info
An unexpected encounter on a stormy night.
4.1k words
4.54
21.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers

Note to Readers: The story is fictional and all subjects are well over 18. A big thanks to my friend and inspiration, Miss Veronica, for her editing and encouragement. I appreciate any feedback you might have. Thanks for reading. CanadianM

Blizzard Conditions

Rick gripped the steering wheel tight as he tried to see the road ahead through the blowing snow. He was driving slow and sometimes had to almost stop when the storm caused a complete white out.

He was pissed off. Pissed off at his new boss who had sent him out in February on this waste of time trip to meet with one of their long time poultry producers. Rick had been managing that account for years and a phone call or a video chat would have sufficed. But the new boss was all for the touchy feely person to person contact, so here he was out in the middle of fucking nowhere in a blizzard.

His flight had been late and by the time he got the rental it was after 5 pm. He was pissed with himself for deciding to drive the 100 km and not taking a hotel by the airport and heading out in the morning.

He was pissed off at the company policy on rental cars that only allowed a compact car, when he should have gotten a SUV for the winter weather. And he was pissed off at himself for not turning around when the main highway had been closed because of a semi trailer that had jack knifed and blocked the west bound lanes.

So here he was on some side road with hardly any visibility and not knowing exactly where in hell he was. "Only 9 more years to retirement", he thought as he inched his way along the snowy icy road with the local radio station reminding him that this was the worst storm of the year so far. "Great!"

All of a sudden there seemed to be a break in the storm and the visibility improved dramatically. Rick increased his speed, unaware that it was only a large stand of trees beside the road that had momentarily blocked the wind. Before he knew what was happening he was back in a white out. He hit a patch of black ice and the car was going sideways down the road. He tried turning into the skid as he had been taught those many years ago, but it was too late and the car did a 360 spin and the next thing he knew he was sideways into a big snow drift.

The car was sitting on an angle, rear end down in the ditch and the passenger door jammed up against the drift.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he screamed at no one as he slapped his palms against the steering wheel.

He sat there for a moment, calming himself down. He had a phone, and could just make a call for help. Pulling out his iPhone, he quickly saw that there was no service. And he hadn't seen another vehicle in the last half hour, so his chances of flagging someone down were slim to none. He thumped the steering wheel again, cursing himself for not stopping when the storm began to intensify. He looked out and all he could see was the swirling blowing snow.

But then a flicker of light caught his eye. He strained his eyes and sure enough there seemed to be a house or some building with some lights on just up a hill from where he was stranded. Perhaps a farmhouse and they might have a landline phone where he could call for help. He had no other options so he pulled his coat tight around him and stepped out into the storm. Following the road a short distance, he found a mailbox and the entrance to a driveway. The snow had drifted and the going was slow, but he managed to slog his way up the hill until he was standing in front of a big log house.

He knocked on the door, saw some movement of the curtains of an adjacent window and then the sound of the door unlocking and opening a crack. A soft female voice saying, "Who are you, what do you want?"

Rick explained his dilemma. And then, "I just need to use your phone to call for a tow truck, there doesn't seem to be any cell service out here."

The door opened and he saw a stunning woman. Dark hair in a pony tail with just a few streaks of grey, bright brown eyes, and a curvy figure under the jeans and plaid shirt she was wearing.

"Come in, you are shivering."

Rick stepped inside and immediately felt the warmth from the big blazing fire across the huge great room.

"Lets get you warmed up and I will call my friend John who runs the local garage."

"I don't want to impose, but I feel better already. I was not prepared to be out slogging through the snow drifts."

He took off his wet coat and she hung it on an old fashioned coat stand that stood by the doorway.

"Take off those wet shoes and socks and go over and warm up by the fire."

He thanked her and did as she suggested and then walked over to the huge stone fireplace.

"I'm Victoria, but everyone calls me Vicki." she said as she picked up a piece of firewood and placed it on the fire.

"Sorry, I am Rick White.) How rude of me not to introduce myself."

"Well, welcome Rick," she replied with a smile, "I don't get many strangers coming to my door in the middle of a blizzard, nice to meet you. Now let me make that call."

As he warmed himself, Vicki went to a phone on a desk in the far corner of the room. After a few minutes she came back and told him that it would be morning before John could come and pull his car out of the ditch. "He says they are swamped with calls and you are way down the list. He figures it will be 8:00 am before he can get here."

"Damn, can I make a couple calls to let people know I'll be late? I'll pay you if they are long distance."

She pointed at the desk and said, "Go ahead, and don't worry about the tolls, I have a long distance plan that covers North America,"

While Rick made his calls, he watched Vicki take a seat on the big overstuffed sofa and pick up her iPad. After a couple calls he was able to let the motel where he was booked know he would not be arriving and he got in touch with the client and let him know he would not be at the plant first thing.

"Thank you, Vicki, I feel a bit better knowing everyone is aware of my dilemma."

"At least you have a warm place to stay, you can bunk in the guest room."

"Thank you, I appreciate that, you will forever be in my debt."

The two of them chatted for a bit, Rick telling her where he was from and what he was doing in the area and how his stupid decision to drive ended up so badly.

She told him that she was a widow, her husband having been killed in a freak accident while moving some machinery in their barn three years ago. She said he was lucky she was even home today, as she normally would have been headed to Florida for a month at a time share she owned.

"February is always the crappiest month here, storm after storm and we always went south and I have kept up the tradition. But I am a bit late this year as I am in the process of getting ready to sell this place come spring. It is just too big for one person and I am just not up to farming any more. I tried and even with the good help I had, it was just too much."

"Well, I am glad you were late leaving, otherwise I might be outside in that blizzard freezing to death!"

"You warm up and I will go and make us some tea."

As she went to make the tea, Rick looked around the great room. In the far corner was a desk and some book shelves. He was feeling warmer and he walked closer and began reading the titles of the books. There were travel books, craft books and then, a whole section of erotica; Lady Chatterley's Lover, Delta of Venus, Fanny Hill, Nine and a Half Weeks, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Fifty Shades of Grey and many many more.

"So, I see you have found my guilty pleasure."

He turned and saw her standing there holding a tray with the tea and some cookies.

"I didn't mean to snoop."

"It is alright, my hobby is writing erotica and reading what others have written inspires me. I began writing after Jack passed away."

"Have you published your own books?"

"It is just a hobby, I do publish some online. Have you heard of Literotica?"

When she asked, it made him smile.

"What's so funny?" she asked a bit puzzled by his reaction.

"Well, I have been reading stories on Lit for a couple years. I wonder if any were yours?"

They both laughed at this and Vicki picked up her iPad, signed in and after a moment, handed it to him with the list of her stories now displayed on the screen. He saw her screen name was LadyV and thought to himself, that is familiar. He scanned down the list of stories and found one entitled, "A Night To Remember". He clicked on the story and scrolled to the end where the comments section was and found what he was looking for.

"This is mine," he said, handing her the device back with the comment of OldRick displayed.

The two of them laughed and as they did he caught a glint of something in her eyes that sent a tingle through his body.

"You are a wonderful writer, your stories are always so arousing. I love how you draw the reader into your storyline."

"Well, thank you, it is why I write, to give others some pleasure and I am glad it worked for you,"

The tea tray sat forgotten on the sofa. The two strangers just stood there, looking at one another, a nervous sexual tension now filling the room. Rick took a step forward, his eyes locked on hers. She moved closer and his fingertips found her face and then their lips met in a kiss. Soft at first, but building as she pressed her curvy body into his.

"Was this really happening," he wondered as he felt her tongue probe his mouth, "maybe I am still in the car, freezing to death and delusional?"

But it was no delusion. Her lips were soft and warm, her body felt so good in his arms. His one hand feathered down her back, coming to rest on the swell of her bottom and giving it a squeeze. That made her press harder against him, surely feeling his arousal through his clothes. His head was spinning, still stunned by the turn of events, but there was no doubt that he wanted this beautiful woman so badly. As their tongues played his hands roamed over the lush curves of her body. He cupped her full breasts and felt her palm slide over the bulge in his pants.

They broke the kiss and their eyes met. "I want you so bad right now Vicki!"

Vicki took his hand and led him to a set of double doors on the far side of the big room. Opening the doors, he found himself in a spacious bedroom. A single lamp on a nightstand cast a soft glow over the king sized bed. He looked around and saw there were two erotic paintings on one wall. His eye caught the sight of some adult toys on one of the nightstands.

Vicki let go of his hand and walked toward the bed. Turning she began unbuttoning her plaid shirt. Rick just stood there, mesmerized, knowing what he wanted, but needing to watch this beautiful woman as she undressed for him.

As she slowly revealed herself, Vicki never took her eyes off of him. The shirt fell to the floor and he saw she wore no bra beneath. He gazed at her full breasts, the deep cleavage, the dark areola and the taut thick nipples. Her hands moved to her jeans, unsnapping and unzipping before turning around and slowly wiggling them over her hips and down, revealing her round bottom encased in a silky pair of hot pink panties. She turned back to him as she kicked the jeans away and moved towards him. As she did, she reached up and pulled off the scrunchy, that held her pony tail,, her dark hair spilling down to frame her beautiful face.

Her body pressed into him as her lips found his in a long kiss. Her fingers found the buttons of his shirt and she began undoing them as their kiss deepened. He could feel the warmth of her body, His hand slipped down the curve of her spine and feathered over the silky material that barely covered her bottom. His head was still spinning as he gave her flesh another squeeze.

His shirt was now fully open and he felt one of her hands brush over the front of his pants. Looking at him she smiled and said, "I think something wants to be free!"

With that she dropped to her knees in front of him, her fingertips deftly unbuckling and unzipping him. She slid both hands inside his trousers, around his hips and cupped his ass and gave it a squeeze as the trousers dropped to the floor. Her face nuzzled against the bulge in the front of his briefs and she mouthed his cock through the cotton.

Instinctively Rick's hands moved to her hair, his fingertips caressing it as he savoured the wonderful sensations he was feeling.

Vicki's hands found the waistband of his briefs, pulling them downward, his rock hard cock springing free. Her eyes looked up at him and she smiled and then her tongue flicked out and caught the drop of precum that oozed from the tip. She backed off for just a moment, helping him step out of his pants and briefs before moving back to his cock and engulfing the swollen head with her soft lips.

A moan of pleasure escaped his lips as her tongue swirled around the crown of his cock. Her fingers encircled the base and she began bobbing her head in a slow rhythm, her tongue dancing against his tingling flesh. His cock throbbed and his body was tingling as she made love to his cock with her hot mouth. Rick's fingertips caressed her hair and cheek as she skillfully ministered to his swollen flesh.

Then, she pulled her lips from him, looked up at him with those big brown eyes and said, "I need you to fuck me with this beautiful cock Rick!"

She rose to her feet, their lips met in a long deep kiss as she pulled his shirt from his body. They fell on the bed, lips together, Vicki's legs spread for him to lie between. He felt the tickle of her bush of hair against his engorged cock and then the wetness as she moved her hips sensually against him. Instinctively Rick began kissing down her beautiful body, his need to taste her guiding him. He lingered at her breasts, kissing, licking and sucking her thick nipples. His tongue trailed down her belly and found the beautiful folds of flesh between her legs. She was already dripping wet and the wonderful scent of her hot sex filled his nostrils. His tongue danced, up and down, side to side, her hips moving rhythmically as he pleasured her. The tip of his tongue found that wonderful nub of flesh and flicked against it. She moaned and quivered as his tongue swirled.

"Oh Rick... feels so good... but please baby, I need your cock!"

He moved slowly up her body, kissing his way back to her lips. As they kept kissing Vicki guided his manhood into her hot wet pussy. They moved as one in a slow dance of passion, lips to lips, hips to hips, locked together, the pleasures building.

Rick raised up as his cock thrust hard and deep, He watched her big breasts sway with each thrust, he saw the look of lust in her eyes as her hips raised to meet his movements. Vicki's hands found his back, her nails lightly raking his flesh. He could hear her soft whimpers and felt her grip tighten as his own movements became quicker and more needy. He was making his own sounds now, as he could feel the wonderful throbbing as they fucked. Her nails dug into his flesh as she cried out in pleasure. That pushed him past the point of no return and he just let it happen and felt the sweet release. A growl escaped his lips as his cock pulsed and his seed spurted deep inside this beautiful woman.

Their arms wrapped around one another as they both savoured the sweet sensations. Vicki's legs encircled his, holding him tight, holding him deep inside her. Her lips felt amazing against his, warm and soft and delicious. They held that way for a long time until he softened and slowly slipped from her. He rolled onto his back beside her and she propped herself up on one elbow, looked into his eyes and said, "I really needed that Rick, it has been much too long!"

She leaned in and kissed him again, her hand caressing his chest. His hand moved to the back of her neck as they shared another amazing kiss. He had not felt this good in years. His mind was racing, just and hour or so ago, he was contemplating freezing to death in a blizzard and now here he was in bed with this amazing woman. If it was a dream he never wanted it to end.

As they lay there savouring the afterglow of their amazing lovemaking, he felt her fingertips feather down his belly, down to his now soft cock. Her kisses became more passionate as her nails lightly raked up and down his shaft, causing it to stir again.

"Are you in the mood for round two?" she asked with a smile, "Are you up for it?"

"With a little help I am sure I will be." he replied.

And with that she began kissing down his body. Her lips and tongue teasing and exploring. She swirled her tongue around his nipples and gave them little nips with her teeth. Her tongue played for a bit in his belly button before moving downward, her nose nuzzling in the hair below. She took his semi hard cock into her mouth and began sucking and swirling her tongue.

Looking up at him with a twinkle in her eye she asked, "Will this help?"

She did not wait for his reply and took him back into her warm wet mouth. Her fingertips caressed his balls as skillfully she brought him back to full hardness. Then she rose up, straddling him and guiding his cock into her still throbbing pussy. She began riding his cock, and it felt so good. His eyes focused on her big breasts that swayed with every movement. He rose his hips to meet her and his hands found and squeezed those wonderful globes of flesh. He loved the feel of her nipples against his palms.

"Fuck, that cock feels so good Rick.... it has been much too long!"

"Then I need to fuck you good!" he replied as he grasp her arms and rolled her onto her back beneath him, his cock never leaving her hot wetness. His cock pounded into her, and her nails raked his shoulders as they fucked. Rick felt her flesh clench around his and as they moved together) as one. Again the sensations were building and both of them were lost in the pleasure.

Rick wanted it to last and slowed his pace. His hands found her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, fingertips lightly pinching the taut nipples. One hand trailed down her belly, seeking and finding that extended clit and lightly teasing it as his cock moved in and out, nice and slow. Her soft whimpers grew louder and more intense. He felt her tense and then quiver as she cried out in pleasure. With that he stopped holding back, pumping his cock hard and deep, feeling it throb and then reaching that wonderful point of no return. With a last hard deep thrust he began to growl and he again spurted deep inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and found her lips with his. They both held one another, neither wanting this moment to end.

After a time he again softened and slowly slipped from the wonderful heat of her sex. He lay on his back beside her and took her hand in his as both of them tried to catch their breath.

He rose up on his side and gave Vicki another soft kiss. "You were amazing, absolutely amazing!"

Vicki giggled and winked, "You were pretty great yourself stud, I might have to make you a character in my next story!"

They both laughed and then Vicki rolled on her side and Rick cuddled in behind her, one hand cupping a full breast his cock nestled between the cheeks of her sexy bottom. Together they drifted off into a contented sleep.

The sound of the phone ringing jarred them both from their peaceful sleep. Vicki groped and found the phone on the nightstand and answered.

"Hello... oh hi John... what's that... oh, I see.... alright, I'll tell him."

Rick was still foggy with sleep as Vicki turned to him. "John says it will be at least noon before he can get here to pull you out of the ditch. But the road should be plowed by then and it will be easier to get you on your way. How about I make us some breakfast, it's 7:30?"

Rick smiled and pulled her down to him, their lips meeting in a deep kiss.

"The only thing I am hungry for right now is you!"

CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers
12