Blizzard Conditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he kissed her again, savouring the sweetness of her lips. His mouth moved to her neck, tongue swirling and getting a soft moan in response. He began moving lower, lips finding her breasts, tongue tracing the swell of them before his face buried in the deep cleavage. He continued his downward journey kissing her belly,

He felt her hand, stopping him momentarily.

"Don't you want me to shower first Rick?"

"No, I want you just as you are!"

And with that he moved between her legs, his head dipping as he again found her with his lips and tongue. The scent of their last night's lovemaking added to the hot scent of her sex. His hands slid up her legs, to her soft smooth inner thighs, spreading them gently as he kissed and licked and sucked on her sweet nether lips. He took his time, exploring and finding all her most sensitive spots. He moved his fingers up, spreading her so his tongue could get nice and deep. Vicki was writhing on the bed, panting and gripping his hair with her hand. She was dripping wet and his face was awash with her sweet juices. He moved his tongue higher, finding that sensitive clit and as he did he slowly slipped a finger into her. He licked and kissed and sucked on her clit as his finger moved slowly in and out. He could hear her whimpers of pleasure and felt her hips rise from the bed as the pleasure began to overtake her.

"Oh Fuck Rick.... fuck!!!!" She cried as her body spasmed.

Rick didn't stop, he was totally into giving pleasure and wanted Vicki to experience as much as he could give. His tongue flicked against her pulsing clit causing her hips to buck beneath him. His lips encircled that sweet button of flesh and he sucked it gently and felt her hands grip his hair as she cried out in pleasure. The tip of his tongue teased as her body quivered beneath him. He felt her grip harder and pull him away.

"Too much, I can't take any more... you are fantastic!"

Rick smiled and moved up her body and gave her another long kiss. Then he looked at her with a wicked smile on his face. "I think you should call John and tell him not to hurry."

12